Why does the U.S. produce so many psychopaths?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why does the U.S. produce so many psychopaths?

Post by zboy1 »

Okay, I have an explanation why the HA forum keeps attracting trolls, nutcases, and psychopaths to the forum. I blame it on the dysfunctional and frankly, f**k*d up nature of American society. You can see it around us everyday; More and more unhappy Americans, financial devastation, bad economy, incompetent government, horrible women, and a feminized society = losing it. I mean, just turn on the local news for pete's sake and see what I mean: How many times have we heard of someone going nuts i.e., school shootings, workplace violence, fights at fast food joints, racial mobs, etc,.

I think that this will happen to more and more Americans frankly. So, I expect the number of OTA, PF, and Frontier's to only increase in numbers here. I think most of us are here looking for answers and a reprieve from society to be honest, the ones that haven't gone off the deep end that is.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yeah but it's not just that. There is something in the US that makes one feel lonely, insecure, unworthy, etc. It's hard to put a finger on it. But it is ego crushing and can eventually destroy one's sanity. It's also the isolation and boring lifestyle there. Some people need action, and lack of it can make them crazy. It is a combination of unnatural things working together, I think, that screws people up in the head.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
bambigenes
Freshman Poster

Post by bambigenes »

I'm not exactly sure where I stand on this. I guess that I more or less feel that people in America are pampered, whiny, hoity-toity, self-concerned, money-hungry, backstabbing, prissy, self-entitled children, rather than anything else. The basic stand point of an American is, "Well, this doesn't work. For me, that is. I am now going to throw a monstrously pitiful fit in all mediums and respects until I get what I want." I am in no way exempt. But I am, in the same token, ashamed of it, too.
Yes, psycho's and other non-do-gooders seem to be appearing more and more these days, but I also think that's because our population is increasing in numbers at a vastly disgusting rate. I mean, maybe that's something else to be considered. What the hell is with the new need to breed, and do it in a snap? "I'm a 15 year old girl, I want a baby." This story is the baseline for nearly 100% of my so-called friends. There must be some scary psychological shift going on that makes young, able-minded girls want to propagate the species before they can even get their first job. I can't blame it on the guys, I'm sorry. Boys of that age are, as the saying goes: Young, dumb and full of cum. And they'll gladly deposit it anywhere, given the chance to.
Anyways, with so many people taking up space and air on this earth, of course there will be an uprising of bad-bloods, so to speak. But that's applicable to any populous number. Ten people in one room, at least one of them wants to cut the rest. Not everyone can be what like-minded and more sane people consider 'good', or 'stable'. It has a lot, again, to do with our freedom. But also, people don't just say, "White people are crazy." for no reason.
I don't know. I mean, there's so many ways to look at this. Every explanation has an equally as appealing cause to have become a reason in the first place.
Point of the matter is; on my end at least - I f***ing hate America. And I find it very, very difficult to tolerate a vast majority of Americans in general. Even as an American myself. Though I'm half Russian, Canadian Sioux, French, Lithuanian, Portuguese and Armenian with a bunch of other little tidbits thrown in.
I can't answer your inquiries. I want to. I wish I knew. Maybe we're all nuts.
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? - Albert Einstein.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

bambigenes wrote:I'm not exactly sure where I stand on this. I guess that I more or less feel that people in America are pampered, whiny, hoity-toity, self-concerned, money-hungry, backstabbing, prissy, self-entitled children, rather than anything else. The basic stand point of an American is, "Well, this doesn't work. For me, that is. I am now going to throw a monstrously pitiful fit in all mediums and respects until I get what I want." I am in no way exempt. But I am, in the same token, ashamed of it, too.
Yes, psycho's and other non-do-gooders seem to be appearing more and more these days, but I also think that's because our population is increasing in numbers at a vastly disgusting rate. I mean, maybe that's something else to be considered. What the hell is with the new need to breed, and do it in a snap? "I'm a 15 year old girl, I want a baby." This story is the baseline for nearly 100% of my so-called friends. There must be some scary psychological shift going on that makes young, able-minded girls want to propagate the species before they can even get their first job. I can't blame it on the guys, I'm sorry. Boys of that age are, as the saying goes: Young, dumb and full of cum. And they'll gladly deposit it anywhere, given the chance to.
Anyways, with so many people taking up space and air on this earth, of course there will be an uprising of bad-bloods, so to speak. But that's applicable to any populous number. Ten people in one room, at least one of them wants to cut the rest. Not everyone can be what like-minded and more sane people consider 'good', or 'stable'. It has a lot, again, to do with our freedom. But also, people don't just say, "White people are crazy." for no reason.
I don't know. I mean, there's so many ways to look at this. Every explanation has an equally as appealing cause to have become a reason in the first place.
Point of the matter is; on my end at least - I f***ing hate America. And I find it very, very difficult to tolerate a vast majority of Americans in general. Even as an American myself. Though I'm half Russian, Canadian Sioux, French, Lithuanian, Portuguese and Armenian with a bunch of other little tidbits thrown in.
I can't answer your inquiries. I want to. I wish I knew. Maybe we're all nuts.
Good post Bambigenes. I hope you will continue to post here at HA. We have only a few female members here so it's always nice to see.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The US has the highest rates of mental illness in the industrialized world (and perhaps in the whole world).

Why is that? Any theories?

Personally, I think it's due to a combination of factors:

- High stress and pressure to perform everyday to pay off high bills/expenses and keep your job
- Loneliness and social disconnectedness
- An extreme feeling that you can't be yourself or relax. You always have to put up an image or facade.
- Social environment is too plastic, artificial, and superficial, making one's life unauthentic.

I think the above combined are poisonous to one's mental health. People instinctively feel it and know it, but they are conditioned/mind controlled to not see it.

Of all the above, I think the inability to "be yourself" is the biggest factor. That's what my instinct tells me.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

You're right Winston and everything you said is magnified if you're a man in this country.

It's like you as a man have very very little room to f**k up at all in this misandric society

- You get married..... don't be surprised if you end up homeless one day because of your divorce.

- You have a child... you're going to end up in this country for at least 2 decades of your life paying for a child because you and the mother couldn't be together.

- You lose your job and you live with a gf/wife ..... the countdown is ticking

- You date a younger woman..... you're a pedophile according to the hating feminists

- You have sex with a woman.... don't be surprised if she falsely accuses you of rape and have your reputation completely destroyed as well as having a criminal record because of it.

- You work in a job..... You have no excuse as a man to stop working whatsoever it's not socially acceptable. A woman on the other hand can choose to work full-time, part time, be a stay at home mom, etc and have no societal pressure against her.

- There are more things to list obviously

Being a man in this country can literally make you go crazy. It's like walking on a tight rope in a circus just to please society and what they think of you. I say f**k that shit, i'm doing what's best for ME !!!
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

The reality is that a human being doesn't need that much to be sane and happy. After you have the essentials, food and shelter, if you have some position in society and a social connection, that is all you need. Societies with big extended families provide social connection - children learn to live with other people and compromise. America is becoming a one-child per nuclear family society contributing to loneliness and isolation.

A good book to read is "Don't Sleep, There are Snakes" by Daniel L. Everett. He was a former Christian Missionary who went into the Brazilian jungles to convert a primitive tribe. After living with the tribe and being exposed to their effortless happiness, he ended up losing his faith in Christianity. He realized that beliefs and ideologies interfere with real life. The book describes the psychology of a truly happy people.

The capitalistic American society is dependent on unhappy people for its economic survival, because unhappy people can be manipulated to buy an infinite variety of consumer goods they don't need in order to attempt to fill up the void. People work like slaves for money and then spend it on stuff - 90 percent of which is worthless. They are conditioned to think of something as valuable only if you pay for it. The reality is that the only truly valuable things you can get are free. Even the former free things are turned into commodities. When paid water was first introduced into American markets it was considered ridiculous - now it is considered normal. Shrinks charge over a hundred dollars an hour to pretend to be someone's friend, when a real friend is so much more valuable. People spend money to see movies, when entertaining themselves at home would create social connection and be so much more fulfilling. If people in America became happy - the economic system would collapse.

The American culture has developed an ideology subscribed to by most Americans which generates continuous unhappiness. Maladaptive, psychopathic behavior like competition is glorified and considered natural. The individual is glorified and told he has rights and is powerful. Little does he know that he is being set up for the fall by conmen. After he makes one bad decision after another and becomes broke to the shysters and conmen who control his information and feed him lies, then the system can point the finger at him and say - you are a powerful individual - your failure is your responsibility. The poor little monkey now feels bad about himself. He never realizes the crimes that have been committed against him.

The little monkey is given an identity to make him feel temporarily good. When the military drops bombs on poor defenseless people he can stick an American flag on his SUV and feel proud and powerful because he identifies himself with America, which is powerful. If he can't get a woman interested in the machine he has become, he can still feel powerful when his military bullies others. There is no people more identified with their country then Americans. If the little monkey is doing well in the system, he can then be proud of himself and look down at people who are struggling and tell himself that they are struggling because they are lazy and not smart like him. This is the little monkeys path to feeling good. But it is only a temporary fix. It actually increases his misery because it cuts himself off from his own compassion. It can bring pleasure, but not deep inner peace.

The remarkable thing about the American system is how relatively few people crack under such an insanity producing environment. It's proof of the resilience of an inner peace buried deeply in the human mind which is buried beneath all the crap piled on top of it by society, but still functioning if you listen closely.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

MrPeabody wrote:The capitalistic American society is dependent on unhappy people for its economic survival, because unhappy people can be manipulated to buy an infinite variety of consumer goods they don't need in order to attempt to fill up the void. People work like slaves for money and then spend it on stuff - 90 percent of which is worthless. They are conditioned to think of something as valuable only if you pay for it. The reality is that the only truly valuable things you can get are free.
I thought I understood the full extent of the truth in this message before I actually travelled to America. When I did, I realized how I had really not even known the half of it. One thing that really struck me in New York was when I went into a shop to get something to eat and there was a TV on with an advertisement playing. The voice speaking in the ad was so upbeat and cheery about how everyone just needs to buy this new product. Which was in such stark contrast to all the miserable faces rushing the streets to get to work so that they could.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

well-informed wrote:You're right Winston and everything you said is magnified if you're a man in this country.

It's like you as a man have very very little room to f**k up at all in this misandric society

- You get married..... don't be surprised if you end up homeless one day because of your divorce.

- You have a child... you're going to end up in this country for at least 2 decades of your life paying for a child because you and the mother couldn't be together.

- You lose your job and you live with a gf/wife ..... the countdown is ticking

- You date a younger woman..... you're a pedophile according to the hating feminists

- You have sex with a woman.... don't be surprised if she falsely accuses you of rape and have your reputation completely destroyed as well as having a criminal record because of it.

- You work in a job..... You have no excuse as a man to stop working whatsoever it's not socially acceptable. A woman on the other hand can choose to work full-time, part time, be a stay at home mom, etc and have no societal pressure against her.

- There are more things to list obviously

Being a man in this country can literally make you go crazy. It's like walking on a tight rope in a circus just to please society and what they think of you. I say f**k that shit, i'm doing what's best for ME !!!
Yeah but all those are social/gender injustices. I'm talking about the root cause of mental illness in America. I mean, females in the US have high rates of mental illness too, not just males. So there is a deeper root cause. That's what we are looking for. The above factors I gave were my speculations.

I think I can add one more though. The advertising industry tricks everyone into thinking that they will be happy if they overconsume products. But when that doesn't work out, people are left feeling flat and empty. That perpetual cycle must take a toll on the human mind too.

Also, why is the homicide rate in the US so high? That's another good question that the US media doesn't dare try to address.

Somehow, I feel that the biggest reason of all is that in the US, you NEVER feel accepted for who you are. When you never feel accepted for who you are your whole life, it totally screws you up in ways you can't imagine.
Last edited by Winston on October 31st, 2011, 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

lavezzi wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:The capitalistic American society is dependent on unhappy people for its economic survival, because unhappy people can be manipulated to buy an infinite variety of consumer goods they don't need in order to attempt to fill up the void. People work like slaves for money and then spend it on stuff - 90 percent of which is worthless. They are conditioned to think of something as valuable only if you pay for it. The reality is that the only truly valuable things you can get are free.
I thought I understood the full extent of the truth in this message before I actually travelled to America. When I did, I realized how I had really not even known the half of it. One thing that really struck me in New York was when I went into a shop to get something to eat and there was a TV on with an advertisement playing. The voice speaking in the ad was so upbeat and cheery about how everyone just needs to buy this new product. Which was in such stark contrast to all the miserable faces rushing the streets to get to work so that they could.
That's an interesting observation. I should add it here: http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page32.htm

Can you contrast how things in Ireland are, compared to America? What is the consumerism like there? Aren't people more down to earth? How are relationships like there? And how are the women like there? Is the society there very judgmental? Do people act fake? Etc.

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Simple Answer

Post by ErikHeaven »

They were born that way. Just like homosexuals and lesbians. I do not think sane normal people can be produced into psychopaths. Maybe in jail or in societal collapse. Not under any other normal situations. Its normal for any country to undergo bad economic times and have people lose jobs, its normal. The mass shootings that we hear about is not the work of a psychopath its the work of somebody who probably had a nervous breakdown. What i call
The Perfect Storm, going through divorce, company may be letting that person go, children being turned against that person, cannot meet the bills, Perfect Storm.
That person going through all those horrible things is not crazy they are under enormous stress and hopefully they can talk to somebody before it gets too late. I knew a few men back in the day that i had to talk to and calm down as he wanted to "kill that bitch". There is a difference between snapping and doing a murder and always having murder on your mind aka Psychopath.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

bambigenes
I cannot remember your story yet i find it interesting as to you not liking it here. I think America is designed exclusively for women.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: Simple Answer

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

ErikHeaven wrote:They were born that way. Just like homosexuals and lesbians. I do not think sane normal people can be produced into psychopaths. Maybe in jail or in societal collapse. Not under any other normal situations. Its normal for any country to undergo bad economic times and have people lose jobs, its normal. The mass shootings that we hear about is not the work of a psychopath its the work of somebody who probably had a nervous breakdown. What i call
The Perfect Storm, going through divorce, company may be letting that person go, children being turned against that person, cannot meet the bills, Perfect Storm.
That person going through all those horrible things is not crazy they are under enormous stress and hopefully they can talk to somebody before it gets too late. I knew a few men back in the day that i had to talk to and calm down as he wanted to "kill that bitch". There is a difference between snapping and doing a murder and always having murder on your mind aka Psychopath.
Personally, Erik, I do not think people (such as homosexuals/lesbians, and the like) are "born that way". I know this might be an elementary/basic argument, but if people were "born gay/lesbo/psychopathic", then where are the genes that cause this behaviour? You can hide being gay or being a psycho, but you can't hide being black/Asian, etc.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

@The_hero_of_Men

I used to think that way, I'm a christian man and believe in morality right and wrong, most Christians don't believe in people being "born" gay, I used to be one of them.

Now that I'm enlightens, I realize we are all born that way, nothing makes them special, or us for that matter, homosexuality is inherent just like every other sin.

free will is what makes us human, you take that away and you might as well do as you as you please until the next bigger stronger animal kills you.

But if you tell someone that they'll shrug it off, because they don't like the way it sounds and it takes away the "entitlement" that comes with "being born" gay, when in reality they have no grounds for argument, and even if they did, are they going to start arguing people who are gay now and didn't used to be before are faking it, or are "false" gays? the farther you push the argument the thinner it gets, and the more convoluted and complex they have to make the point in a empty attempt that you'll lose interested or be tripped up by the falsehoods laced in the argument.