Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Modern RAPE: Do circumstances change the criminality of it?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Modern RAPE: Do circumstances change the criminality of it?

Postby lavezzi » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:10 am

I have been thinking about this and here is the only place I know of where I could possibly discuss a subject as politically incorrect and taboo as this.

I'm sure most of us here acknowledge the fact that Western civilization is now a liberal society that is breaking away from the monogamous societal norms of the past. Monogamy is what made rape such a serious crime, as it resulted in sex being regarded as a sacred act. Now that sex is being regarded as more of a casual act, women would seemingly be psychologically affected by rape to a much lesser degree than before. This is especially true for women who have had much consensual sex with lots of partners (which is common in the west).

Rape is also now much more likely to occur than before as the desire for casual sex in men rises along with their sense of entitlement to it; If a woman gives sex casually to one man, the next man will also desire and feel entitled to it.

With these factors in mind, do you think rape should be considered less serious of a crime than before and that those who are convicted of it should receive a lesser sentence?
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Re: Modern RAPE: Do circumstances change the criminality of

Postby Repatriate » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:32 am

lavezzi wrote: Now that sex is being regarded as more of a casual act, women would seemingly be psychologically affected by rape to a much lesser degree than before.

You'll have a difficult time proving just because a woman is promiscuous that being raped is somehow psychologically less harmful. One activity doesn't have anything to do with the other. Plus there's the other matter of increasing the possibility of spreading VDs and HIV from forced sex.

I think the punishments for "sex crimes" are over the top though. An 18 year old who sleeps with his 16 year old girlfriend can get charged with all sorts of serious offenses in the U.S. and have his name put on a list guaranteeing he'll never live a normal life ever again. Sex offender lists should not be public unless the person is a known repeat offender or something.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Postby Mr S » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:00 pm

You bring up some very interesting points, I agree with them. I personally believe women who dress too provocatively and flaunting themselves are really asking for it subconsciously. I don't have any sympathy for women who dress and look like street whores and then get raped saying they didn't do anything to provoke it. There are ways to dress classy and sexy and not look like a slut. It shows you have brains too and can dress appropriately for various occasions without attracting unwanted attention to yourself.

Western woman have been slowly been turned into sluts by the fashion industry, which is mainly run by perverted GAY men who as we all know tend to have little bounds for discretion when they are allowed to completely open themselves up in society without ramifications. Guess what's heading for the American military down the road....I can't even imagine. Stay in the closet you faggots and don't come out spreading your vile perversion of humanity like its some ordinary biological function in the human species. No human society has ever survived longterm supporting homosexuality as the norm. That's a historical fact.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Postby C.J. » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:44 pm

Repatriate wrote:I think the punishments for "sex crimes" are over the top though. An 18 year old who sleeps with his 16 year old girlfriend can get charged with all sorts of serious offenses in the U.S. and have his name put on a list guaranteeing he'll never live a normal life ever again. Sex offender lists should not be public unless the person is a known repeat offender or something.

Exactly. I think crimes against some types of offenders are unjustified(the love between two teenagers, for example). And in some cases insane.

Then again, we know how the elite work... pass laws for the sheep that take away their rights, while abducting/murdering/raping children/innocents/foreign citizens and having giant orgies for societal purposes behind their backs. They're the worst kind of hypocrites.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:53 pm

C.J. wrote:Then again, we know how the elite work... pass laws for the sheep that take away their rights, while abducting/murdering/raping children/innocents/foreign citizens and having giant orgies for societal purposes behind their backs. They're the worst kind of hypocrites.

Yup, so true.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:20 pm

I believe legitimate rape should always be a crime, however, what women need to realize is that when they collectively chose to practice hypergamy, and only wish to have sex with the top males in society all while flaunting their sexuality around men who they would never have sex with, then they are putting themselves in the position to possibly be raped by men who they treat with indifference, furthermore, it's in my belief that they are the cause as to why many of these men turn to perversion (i.e., flashing, jerking off in public, public groping) because they have no other forms of healthy legitimate sexual outlets.

Women collectively also need to realize that using sex as a weapon, and withholding sex from decent men is just as bad as a man raping a woman. I don't get it? How is it that when a woman says she was raped, people come running to comfort her and she will get sympathy to some degree for life, but if a decent hardworking man was single, lonely and lived in forced solitude, for years (for whatever reason), nobody cares? Well somebody should care because forced solitude is a form of sensory deprivation, and it's a form of TORTURE!

That said, I really don't blame American women for the lack of sex in America because the blame is on prudish men and government. For example, it's mostly paid manginas who enforce the illegal prostitution laws against other men and consenting women want to be prostitutes.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Postby Rock » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:52 pm

Punishments for rape in many societies are generally way too harsh relative to punishments for other types of violent assault. Muggings and viscous violent attacks should be punished much more seriously than they are, more along the lines of rape attacks. And certain types of rape should be treated a lot more lightly than murder or other heinous crimes.

Not enough distinction is made between the various flavors of rape. Its one thing to be attacked and raped by a stranger outside after dark or by an intruder in your house. Its an entirely different matter to get romantic with a date and then, as things escalate, say no at very last minute only to be forced into the act. Its also not the same thing to be drunk out of your mind at a frat party, getting taken advantage of by one or more of the guys, and then regret it and press charges the next day. And of course, the 18-19 year old guy who sleeps with a 16-17 year old girl is much more a normal healthy teenager than a rapist. Yes, all these cases are rape. But the amount of suffering and trauma a girl is likely to suffer as a result will likely vary tremendously.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Repatriate » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:06 pm

Rock wrote:Punishments for rape in many societies are generally way too harsh relative to punishments for other types of violent assault. Muggings and viscous violent attacks should be punished much more seriously than they are, more along the lines of rape attacks. And certain types of rape should be treated a lot more lightly than murder or other heinous crimes.

If you look at Japan they punish mugging and violent crime very harshly but rape is less serious in comparison with violent crimes. It's far more rational. I think Judeo-christian puritan ethics have a lot to do with the way the law is structured in the U.S. A pervert is far worse than a mass murderer in some people's minds. Violence in one way or another is acceptable because it's "masculine" glorified behavior in the media and entertainment.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:47 am

Rock wrote:Its also not the same thing to be drunk out of your mind at a frat party, getting taken advantage of by one or more of the guys, and then regret it and press charges the next day.

Spot on. I use to hang around football teams and I had girlfriends or knew of girls who had the run down on how things go on in campus life and I can tell you for sure that high school girls as well as collage girls like to attend or crash house parties thrown by the football teams or fraternities.

These parties would be held in off campus homes where basically everybody would be sitting around in a dark smoke filled basement drinking alcohol and listening to loud music. Some of the women who would attend these parties would drink so much they would pass out.....
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Postby momopi » Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:34 am

lavezzi wrote:I have been thinking about this and here is the only place I know of where I could possibly discuss a subject as politically incorrect and taboo as this.
I'm sure most of us here acknowledge the fact that Western civilization is now a liberal society that is breaking away from the monogamous societal norms of the past. Monogamy is what made rape such a serious crime, as it resulted in sex being regarded as a sacred act. Now that sex is being regarded as more of a casual act, women would seemingly be psychologically affected by rape to a much lesser degree than before. This is especially true for women who have had much consensual sex with lots of partners (which is common in the west).
Rape is also now much more likely to occur than before as the desire for casual sex in men rises along with their sense of entitlement to it; If a woman gives sex casually to one man, the next man will also desire and feel entitled to it.
With these factors in mind, do you think rape should be considered less serious of a crime than before and that those who are convicted of it should receive a lesser sentence?

See chart here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_th ... punishment

It's not a matter of if the girl is dressed like a slut or slept around. If you use physical violence to rape someone, that is considered a more serious offense than if you got the girl drunk and had sex with her without her consent.

Personally, I think adults who rape children under the age of 12 should receive the death penalty. Putting people who smoke pot in jail, and releasing people who rape kids makes no sense to me.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Rock » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:26 pm

penman77 wrote:Some of you are the biggest f***ing dipshits I have ever run across.

If you think you have any entitlement to rape a woman because she doesn't want to have sex with you then you are a piece of shit. And just because this is the US doesn't mean that every father or brother is a p***y. Rape the wrong girl and it doesn't matter how bad a mofo you think you are, you will receive a death sentence.

Who here has said that? Our solution is to vote with our feet, as the title of the forum implies, you brainwashed idiot.

As for 'bad mofos', they are generally not found on this forum. They are the ones who tend to fit-in in the US. And they are also the ones who commit the bulk of violent rapes there. So why don't you stand-up to them and see what it feels like to get ass raped.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:52 pm

penman77 wrote:Some of you are the biggest f***ing dipshits I have ever run across.

If you think you have any entitlement to rape a woman because she doesn't want to have sex with you then you are a piece of shit. And just because this is the US doesn't mean that every father or brother is a p***y. Rape the wrong girl and it doesn't matter how bad a mofo you think you are, you will receive a death sentence.

Relax dude, nobody on this forum (that I'm aware of) advocates rape.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Postby Rock » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:58 pm

penman77 wrote:
Rock wrote:

Who here has said that? Our solution is to vote with our feet, as the title of the forum implies, you brainwashed idiot.

As for 'bad mofos', they are generally not found on this forum. They are the ones who tend to fit-in in the US. And they are also the ones who commit the bulk of violent rapes there. So why don't you stand-up to them and see what it feels like to get ass raped.

The premise of the OP's question is fundamentally f***ed up, and yet certain idiots want to banter about how some kinds of rape isn't so bad. They are asking for it because they dress slutty. Read more, comprehend more, post less.

As for the ass rape thing, I am an unlikely candidate. You seem to be interested in it, but I am not.

It would take someone who has already been thoroughly ass raped by the American system and its women to imagine that statutory rape by an 18-19 year old male against a 17 year old is just as bad as violent street rape. The sad thing is, you don't even realize what has happened. So why waste any time on a forum such as this one.

As for being an unlikely candidate, don't assume too much. I doesn't matter how physically repulsive you are. Some of the bad asses you want to stand up to are sick animals who will just use it to dominate you and break you down.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions