This Justin Bieber Paternity Nonsense

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Fenix
Junior Poster

This Justin Bieber Paternity Nonsense

Post by Fenix »

All of the attention is on whether or not this guy had this baby right? How come no one is saying shit about this WOMAN raping Justin? He is still a teenager (17). It's statutory rape. I haven't heard anything about a rape case. More double standards. If this was Selena Gomez at age 17 (using her b/c she is Justin's girl) and I was f***ing her, I would be going to jail. I found this funny reading all of this shit yesterday. This girl is getting away with rape, but she wants Justin or claims Justin is the father, so she wants her payday and 15 minutes of fame. I can't wait to leave this filthy country. Makes me sick everyday.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

One of the ways I divine whether a person is worth being around or not is how much they keep track of what's happening with the Kardashians, Justin Bieber, Lohan, or other celebrity dross. If they seem infatuated with it then I automatically assume they are completely mindless. I haven't been wrong with this assumption yet.

As far as Bieber goes, who cares. He's a corporate project who struck the lottery. Of course he's out screwing hundreds of girls. I'd be surprised if he doesn't have several children already. America is too dumb to consider the power and corruption of celebritydom or politicians though.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

At least in Ireland, a male being sexually assaulted or raped by a female is not acknowledged by the law, both in non-consensual or statutory circumstances. I don't know if it's the same over there, but either way you know they're never going to charge a woman for that.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Repatriate wrote: Of course he's out screwing hundreds of girls..
Or men. I stuck a toe in Hollywood and solicited work from an agency in West LA (athletic modeling) and I was surprised at how many homosexual guys there were. Guys who were macho and masculine were straight up gay.

BTW, homosexual people don't bother me so as long as they (the men) leave me alone.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

I believe many of these "stars" are homosexual. Many of them take years to come out and we already know they were gay from the jump.

The reason why I made this thread is because it doesn't matter if you are famous. You are getting f***ed in court regardless. I am sure he will pay child support even if the kid isn't his. This girl will get her payday and some fame.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20111103/D9QPHDD01.html

Police: Bieber sexual tryst may be investigated
Email this Story

Nov 3, 6:33 PM (ET)

By GREG RISLING
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Police could investigate an alleged sexual tryst between Justin Bieber and a San Diego woman last October at Staples Center because the singer was 16 at the time, authorities said Thursday.
Los Angeles police Cmdr. Andrew Smith told The Associated Press that no report has been taken about the incident. However, his department could file a report after various media outlets reported Mariah Yeater filed a paternity suit earlier this week against the teen heartthrob.
"If it's brought to our attention, of course we'll look into it," Smith said.
Yeater had just turned 19 when she says she and Bieber, then 16, had a brief sexual encounter after one of the singer's concerts. She said she gave birth to a boy in July and believes Bieber is the father because there were no other possible men she had sex with at that time.
She is asking a judge for child support and a paternity test.
Bieber's camp has denied he is the child's father.
California law states anyone who has unlawful sex with a minor and not more than three years older is guilty of a misdemeanor, which carries up to a one-year jail sentence.
"The issue of statutory rape even if she's guilty, hypothetically, that has no bearing on the duties to provide child support," said one of Yeater's lawyers Matthew Pare. "It's a totally separate issue."
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Damn, thanks for posting that. Tsk, tsk, tsk...
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

odbo wrote:Lesbian central

Does that look like a heterosexual male to you??
bessiex
Freshman Poster

Post by bessiex »

How do I convince my little sister to stop listening to Justin Bieber? My little sister who is 14 listens to Justin Bieber most of the time at home. She slaps that stuff all the time on her radio, but it is really irritating for my ears.