Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

vasectomy

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

vasectomy

Postby sharbanee » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:10 am

What are the odds for a vasectomy reversal? My fiance and I, of 4 years, have been discussing children. I want possibly 1 more child, and he is fine with 1 more. He got a vasectomy between 15-20 years ago. He isn't certain on when. I'm younger than him, and fertility is not an issue with me. But what are his odds in reversing his vasectomy? I keep hearing 50-50. But are there other factors that could make a reversal impossible, or a successful pregnancy impossible, before we go ahead with consultations and so forth?
Last edited by sharbanee on Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
sharbanee
Freshman Poster

Postby targetguy » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:06 pm

8) There is a vascectomy clinic in minnesota that has a 90 percent positive reversal rate. You will proboblyhave to do a search on the internet and they will mention it. I think the as long as the wife is younger is the main factor. There is a higher risk of birth defects when the wife is older. god bless
no scammers
targetguy
Freshman Poster

Postby S_Parc » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:17 pm

Hmm ... why am I suspicious of this question.

For one, this is a site for men seeking happiness abroad and a woman is posting, asking about vasectomy reversals. Does that make sense to anyone?
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby Repatriate » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:51 pm

S_Parc wrote:Hmm ... why am I suspicious of this question.

For one, this is a site for men seeking happiness abroad and a woman is posting, asking about vasectomy reversals. Does that make sense to anyone?

Well let's see first. :lol: I want to see what this person has to say next.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Re: vasectomy

Postby momopi » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:57 am

sharbanee wrote:What are the odds for a vasectomy reversal? My fiance and I, of 4 years, have been discussing children. I want possibly 1 more child, and he is fine with 1 more. He got a vasectomy between 15-20 years ago. He isn't certain on when. I'm younger than him, and fertility is not an issue with me. But what are his odds in reversing his vasectomy? I keep hearing 50-50. But are there other factors that could make a reversal impossible, or a successful pregnancy impossible, before we go ahead with consultations and so forth?

For medical related questions, try Medhelp.com
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions