vasectomy

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
sharbanee
Freshman Poster

vasectomy

Post by sharbanee »

What are the odds for a vasectomy reversal? My fiance and I, of 4 years, have been discussing children. I want possibly 1 more child, and he is fine with 1 more. He got a vasectomy between 15-20 years ago. He isn't certain on when. I'm younger than him, and fertility is not an issue with me. But what are his odds in reversing his vasectomy? I keep hearing 50-50. But are there other factors that could make a reversal impossible, or a successful pregnancy impossible, before we go ahead with consultations and so forth?
Last edited by sharbanee on November 11th, 2011, 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

targetguy
Freshman Poster

Post by targetguy »

8) There is a vascectomy clinic in minnesota that has a 90 percent positive reversal rate. You will proboblyhave to do a search on the internet and they will mention it. I think the as long as the wife is younger is the main factor. There is a higher risk of birth defects when the wife is older. god bless
no scammers
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Hmm ... why am I suspicious of this question.

For one, this is a site for men seeking happiness abroad and a woman is posting, asking about vasectomy reversals. Does that make sense to anyone?
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

S_Parc wrote:Hmm ... why am I suspicious of this question.

For one, this is a site for men seeking happiness abroad and a woman is posting, asking about vasectomy reversals. Does that make sense to anyone?
Well let's see first. :lol: I want to see what this person has to say next.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: vasectomy

Post by momopi »

sharbanee wrote:What are the odds for a vasectomy reversal? My fiance and I, of 4 years, have been discussing children. I want possibly 1 more child, and he is fine with 1 more. He got a vasectomy between 15-20 years ago. He isn't certain on when. I'm younger than him, and fertility is not an issue with me. But what are his odds in reversing his vasectomy? I keep hearing 50-50. But are there other factors that could make a reversal impossible, or a successful pregnancy impossible, before we go ahead with consultations and so forth?
For medical related questions, try Medhelp.com