Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Fascinating observation... or what i saw with my own eyes

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Fascinating observation... or what i saw with my own eye

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:24 pm

Teamsatan wrote:From what i saw the conclusion has to be that given the money and conditions to choose, filipina's will choose their own kind over anglo or local men almost everytime.


And there is nothing wrong with that because to mate with a person from a different race is a big deal, and in some respects self annihilation.
Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am







Postby pete98146 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:47 pm

I think to a certain degree you are correct with your observations but there are always exceptions to this rule. My wife and her sisters are a good example. She tells me that when she was growing up, all three of the sisters knew that one day they'd be married to white guys. Well guess what? All three of them are married to white guys.

So from a numbers stand point, the Phils has 1/3 of the population of the US. So if only 10% of the women prefer white guys, that's still a very big number in the dating pool. Also do not discount that message that is sent out by Filipino TV. Almost all of the actors are half filipino/half white. So they are barraged with this message because unlike USA, filipinos have limited forms of entertainment so watching tv is it for them. So, young filipinas grow up dreaming about giving birth to a tall good looking mixed child that will star in soap opera one day.

Sure a given filipina might end up with another filipino but it's only because she hasn't met you :) BTW, I also know quite a few filipinas that date AAM as well.
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Postby Winston » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:19 pm

Not all Filipinas in the US become Americanized. Overall, they are still nicer than the average white American, even if they grew up in America.

I had a best friend in high school who was Chinese-Filipino.

And when I first got on AOL in 1996, I met this Filipina American girl (she was so gorgeous and cute) who was very friendly and nice to me, who taught me everything I needed to know about how to use AOL. I called her my "Little Master". I wish I could find a way to get in touch with her again and see what she looks like now.

She was the only girl I knew online who still liked to talk to me after seeing my picture. She was very cute, sweet and nonjudgmental. That's a rarity.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Taco » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:53 am

The friendliest filipina demograhic that I've encountered is single filipina moms from Southern Philippines over the age of 30. These women have been dumped by there boyfriends and are not too eager to have a filipino boyfriend again, they also are competing for men against younger women with no kids. In addition, there libido is at its peak so every cell in there bodies is telling them to make babies. I'd say, the libido of 30 year old single filipina mom is about the same as a 20 year old guy, if she likes you and chances are she will if your nice to her.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4246
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:56 am

Taco wrote:The friendliest filipina demograhic that I've encountered is single filipina moms from Southern Philippines over the age of 30. These women have been dumped by there boyfriends and are not too eager to have a filipino boyfriend again, they also are competing for men against younger women with no kids. In addition, there libido is at its peak so every cell in there bodies is telling them to make babies. I'd say, the libido of 30 year old single filipina mom is about the same as a 20 year old guy, if she likes you and chances are she will if your nice to her.


Are you for real about this?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby Repatriate » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:00 am

Why would you go overseas to find a bride with a kid by a local man and who expects you to raise them and take care of her if you get involved?

These women might be fine to have sex with but there's always an expectation there and you can always fall into this trap for emotional reasons.

It seems like a silly and unnecessary risk with plenty of downside.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Taco » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:30 am

Repatriate wrote:Why would you go overseas to find a bride with a kid by a local man and who expects you to raise them and take care of her if you get involved?

These women might be fine to have sex with but there's always an expectation there and you can always fall into this trap for emotional reasons.

It seems like a silly and unnecessary risk with plenty of downside.



Relationships with any woman have plenty of downside, I think single filipina moms are underated in terms of what they bring to the table. Lots of them are smokin hot, have life skills, not demanding, their impossible to get rid of and they'll screw the hell out of you.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4246
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Postby Repatriate » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:22 am

Taco wrote:
Repatriate wrote:Why would you go overseas to find a bride with a kid by a local man and who expects you to raise them and take care of her if you get involved?

These women might be fine to have sex with but there's always an expectation there and you can always fall into this trap for emotional reasons.

It seems like a silly and unnecessary risk with plenty of downside.



Relationships with any woman have plenty of downside, I think single filipina moms are underated in terms of what they bring to the table. Lots of them are smokin hot, have life skills, not demanding, their impossible to get rid of and they'll screw the hell out of you.

Whatever floats your boat. Personally I think it's a losing proposition from the start to be a daddy to anyone else's kid especially financially speaking. There has to be other compelling reasons than a woman's potential "magic" p***y.

There are a handful of situations in which i'd consider it..

Well off single mom with kid who is financially independent and willing to maintain it that way. Probably as rare as the chupacabra.

Model looking mom with stellar personality who had an unfortunate run in her prior relationship. Possibly easier but it's hard to separate the wheat from the chaff. A lot of single moms will be compliant in the beginning no matter.

Widow. This sounds morbid but this actually is the best option because you know the man isn't coming back into the picture and you know the prior relationship ended for legitimate reasons. I'm sure there's all sorts of emotional issues though.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Taco » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:28 am

Repatriate wrote:
Taco wrote:
Repatriate wrote:Why would you go overseas to find a bride with a kid by a local man and who expects you to raise them and take care of her if you get involved?

These women might be fine to have sex with but there's always an expectation there and you can always fall into this trap for emotional reasons.

It seems like a silly and unnecessary risk with plenty of downside.



Relationships with any woman have plenty of downside, I think single filipina moms are underated in terms of what they bring to the table. Lots of them are smokin hot, have life skills, not demanding, their impossible to get rid of and they'll screw the hell out of you.

Whatever floats your boat. Personally I think it's a losing proposition from the start to be a daddy to anyone else's kid especially financially speaking. There has to be other compelling reasons than a woman's potential "magic" p***y.

There are a handful of situations in which i'd consider it..

Well off single mom with kid who is financially independent and willing to maintain it that way. Probably as rare as the chupacabra.

Model looking mom with stellar personality who had an unfortunate run in her prior relationship. Possibly easier but it's hard to separate the wheat from the chaff. A lot of single moms will be compliant in the beginning no matter.

Widow. This sounds morbid but this actually is the best option because you know the man isn't coming back into the picture and you know the prior relationship ended for legitimate reasons. I'm sure there's all sorts of emotional issues though.


I think the ladies child has to accept you as its father, if this doesn't happen then I agree your asking for problems. In the Philippines, the father never comes back because theres no law requiring men to pay child support.

Check out this filipina mom.

http://www.dateinasia.com/khulet28.html
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4246
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Postby Taco » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:52 am

Here's a link a filipina mom sent me yesterday, she wanted know which position I liked the best.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/positions/
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4246
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], JohnDoeBigBaller and 3 guests