Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Poltically incorrect question for all ...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Poltically incorrect question for all ...

Postby S_Parc » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:17 am

Folks, as many of you know, many persons, both in the USA and in various Asian countries are a bunch of racial homogenous bigots.

Thus, in the US, there's this sort of bloc system of people being in stiff categories: White, Black, Latin, or other.

And in nations like Korea and Japan, many people, even those of east Asian backgrounds are routinely rejected by mainstreamers.

Now, here's something ... in America, is the designation of being Hawaiian, a type of sub-nationality of being a mix of White & Asian or Black & Asian? In other words, should many mixed Asian couples have kids in Hawaii, so that their kids have an identity, Hawaiian, which is acceptable to the continental & international thought forms?

I understand that the above sounds a bit odd but realize this, if you're white and you travel around the world, you don't have to explain to other why you're an American. It's generally accepted that Americans are predominately caucasian. But for others, labeling themselves as Puerto Ricans or Somoans (the US territories) may make it easier when traveling the globe.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby zboy1 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:51 am

Hawaii is an interesting place to me. I would've loved to live in Hawaii as they are so many Asians of various ethnicities living there. Yes, I do think many mixed Asians would do well in a place like Hawaii. As for your question about it being easier to travel outside the country being non-white and American, in some ways yes and no.

Yes if you end up going to a country that despises Americans since for most people America=white. Also, Americans for some reason don't generally have a good reputation abroad. Being Asian to me is a positive when traveling overseas because I can identify myself as an Asian, an American, or whatever other nationality I choose.

In other ways, being a non-white American can be a disadvantage, for instance, if foreigners are expecting an American and see a non-white person, they may be greatly disappointed. For example, most Asians prefer white Americans as English teachers since that is what most Asians consider as real "Americans." So, I hope that answers your questions.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby S_Parc » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:03 pm

My question is a bit dual pronged in that within America, itself, being 'Hawaiian' as a type of subnationality, is almost the bloc for Asians, mixed Asians, etc, without needing an alternate category. Thus, a Hawaiian in Omaha or Des Moines, is an offshore American. And in more cosmopolitan cities like Boston or NYC, it's actually being 'cool' by default.

And likewise, being Hawaiian abroad, is also like coming from another country but this one, domiciled in the USA.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:23 pm

zboy1 wrote:Hawaii is an interesting place to me. I would've loved to live in Hawaii as they are so many Asians of various ethnicities living there. Yes, I do think many mixed Asians would do well in a place like Hawaii. As for your question about it being easier to travel outside the country being non-white and American, in some ways yes and no.

Yes if you end up going to a country that despises Americans since for most people America=white. Also, Americans for some reason don't generally have a good reputation abroad. Being Asian to me is a positive when traveling overseas because I can identify myself as an Asian, an American, or whatever other nationality I choose.

In other ways, being a non-white American can be a disadvantage, for instance, if foreigners are expecting an American and see a non-white person, they may be greatly disappointed. For example, most Asians prefer white Americans as English teachers since that is what most Asians consider as real "Americans." So, I hope that answers your questions.

I heard stories in Taiwan where a couple of Black teachers had gotten off of the plane and an hour later the Taiwanese COO/director of the English school would LITERALLY see them at the EXACT location they have discussed over the phone of where in the airport to meet them at, and LITERALLY turn around sometimes breaking stride for a few seconds.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby skateboardstephen » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:06 am

E_Irizarry wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Hawaii is an interesting place to me. I would've loved to live in Hawaii as they are so many Asians of various ethnicities living there. Yes, I do think many mixed Asians would do well in a place like Hawaii. As for your question about it being easier to travel outside the country being non-white and American, in some ways yes and no.

I heard stories in Taiwan where a couple of Black teachers had gotten off of the plane and an hour later the Taiwanese COO/director of the English school would LITERALLY see them at the EXACT location they have discussed over the phone of where in the airport to meet them at, and LITERALLY turn around sometimes breaking stride for a few seconds.

this is not just in the united states every country that europeans have taken control of the country has a white face representing it regardless of how many people of color are there.i have met people who did not know blacks existed in colombia but yet they have one of the largest black populations in south america.this is just white supremacy once again but there will still be people who deny it.yea i feel like i have no country sometimes as a black man.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Postby skateboardstephen » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:17 am

then whites wonder why blacks have issues in the states.you have a group of people with no country,language,religion,culture, its been taken from them they aren't allowed to assimilate even if they wanted to due to being treated like 3rd class citizens and they are expected to thrive as a whole and if they fail they are inferior.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:49 pm

skateboardstephen wrote:then whites wonder why blacks have issues in the states.you have a group of people with no country,language,religion,culture, its been taken from them they aren't allowed to assimilate even if they wanted to due to being treated like 3rd class citizens and they are expected to thrive as a whole and if they fail they are inferior.

I will co-sign this; you're very right.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby Camp38 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:04 pm

A good book in regards to black integration abroad and the perceptions of the indigenous people is "Ghetto Nation" by Cora Daniels. She explains much of the US exportation and globalization of the urban ghetto culture, which is directly responsible for perpetuating the negative stereotypes that educated blacks who travel abroad encounter. The author herself being black as well as her husband, who if I remember was a medical doctor. She explained incidents were many people would assume he was a rapper due to the appearance of western wealth, although his mannerisms did not indicate he was "ghetto" in any sense. A good indication of how powerful the Hollywood MSM influence is at reinforcing stereotypes. It also does not help when the majority embrace that as a cultural norm, hence you get individuals like Bill Cosby who try to shatter that image.
Camp38
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions