Forum member Hoecus has passed away

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Forum member Hoecus has passed away

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Brad Sharp, one of our former moderators here, has told me that a former forum member here, Hoecus, has passed away. He passed away at his home in Texas, according to Brad, probably due to health problems.

Here is Hoecus' forum profile, if you don't remember him.

profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5406

Here is his avatar with a picture of him and his Russian wife Marina, whom he said was his soulmate and was 100 percent happy with.

Here is a composite of his forum posts.

search.php?search_author=Hoecus

May he RIP, and serve as an inspiration to all of us that a guy certainly can find his soulmate overseas.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

What happened? He looks pretty young to me.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

I remember someone flipping out at Hoecus due to him saying he was a Freemason.

He seemed like an enjoyable individual to talk to. I hope his wife is okay. :\
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Grunt wrote:What happened? He looks pretty young to me.
I don't know, but if you look at his posts here, which can be found here: search.php?search_author=Hoecus , he mentioned several times that he had some bad health problems. But I don't remember what kind. So it's likely that his health problems got to him eventually.

I thought at first that since Russia has a high crime rate and scam rate, that he might have been murdered. But Brad told me that wasn't true because he passed away at his home in Texas.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Enishi wrote:I remember someone flipping out at Hoecus due to him saying he was a Freemason.

He seemed like an enjoyable individual to talk to. I hope his wife is okay. :\
Well I think I remember that Grunt was the one who bashed him for being a Freemason. If he was, he was probably one of the outer circle members who thought the secret society was just a charity organization.

Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

If he spent any significant time in Russia, there is a good chance he was subjected to low level poisoning.

When I lived in the Czech Republic as well as Ukraine, I noticed some very odd behavior by the staff at various restaurants. Looking back, their overt weird behavior should have been a warning flag of what was going on in the kitchen.

My suspicions were partially confirmed during a colonoscope procedure I had last year. Turns out I had multiple adenomatous polyps in my colon. These are very rare in those younger than 70 (I am 42) and they are essentially pre-cancerous by their very existence. Since I drink purified water exclusively, take heavy supplementation, and basically avoid toxins as much as possible, those adenomatous polyps may have come from an outside cause.

These days I never eat anything that I can not watch being prepared right in front of me, EG: SubWay, Quiznos, Chinese buffets.

But if dude was a freemason, well, all I can say is karma is a bitch.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Fred wrote:Yeah, he had a youtube page where he said he'd been plagued with health problems since birth. He also suffered from diabetes.

Kinda surprised Brad Sharp showed up again. You should invite him back on the forum again, Winston. Some of the bashing exchanges he had with you were very entertaining.
So you've been lurking here all this time? I can't understand why someone would lurk and not post. You're anonymous behind a computer, so what's to fear?

Brad didn't show up back in this forum. He wrote me through Facebook. I've invited him back, but he isn't interested anymore, especially since I removed him as moderator long ago. I said he can help moderate the Russia section again, but there isn't much there to moderate.

What if he had bashing exchanges with you? Would you find that entertaining as well?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Grunt wrote:If he spent any significant time in Russia, there is a good chance he was subjected to low level poisoning.

When I lived in the Czech Republic as well as Ukraine, I noticed some very odd behavior by the staff at various restaurants. Looking back, their overt weird behavior should have been a warning flag of what was going on in the kitchen.

My suspicions were partially confirmed during a colonoscope procedure I had last year. Turns out I had multiple adenomatous polyps in my colon. These are very rare in those younger than 70 (I am 42) and they are essentially pre-cancerous by their very existence. Since I drink purified water exclusively, take heavy supplementation, and basically avoid toxins as much as possible, those adenomatous polyps may have come from an outside cause.

These days I never eat anything that I can not watch being prepared right in front of me, EG: SubWay, Quiznos, Chinese buffets.

Why would anyone do slow level poisoning on him? If they wanted to rob him, they wouldn't do that, because by the time the poison finished him off, they don't know where he would be.

If he was an outer circle Mason, he would not be involved in something nefarious. He would be just as innocent about it as anyone else.

Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Winston wrote:
Grunt wrote:If he spent any significant time in Russia, there is a good chance he was subjected to low level poisoning.

Why would anyone do slow level poisoning on him? If they wanted to rob him, they wouldn't do that, because by the time the poison finished him off, they don't know where he would be.

If he was an outer circle Mason, he would not be involved in something nefarious. He would be just as innocent about it as anyone else.
Ya know winston, I kinda like you, but god damn you say some stupid shit sometimes. Have you spent more than a month in a FSU nation? Do you know anything about Slavic culture?

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

RIP brother!
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Sad news. I give my condolences to his wife, Marina. I saw all of his YT videos and he seemed to be on cloud nine with his wife.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

From what I know Grunt, the people in Ukraine and surrounding areas suffer from health problems due to Chernobyl and nuclear militarily weapons testing. They say that in Russia alone 1 out of every 6 acres is uninhabitable due to nuclear military weapons testing.
Grunt wrote:These days I never eat anything that I can not watch being prepared right in front of me, EG: SubWay, Quiznos, Chinese buffets.
It's not so much who prepares your food, but more of, where did the food come from and how was it grown. I only eat high quality free range meat, and I make sure all my food is REAL food, not overly processed cloned crap. So that means Subway, quiznoes and all the buffets are out of the question for me; it's all crap food that I would not even feed a performance dog (i.e, fighting, racing, hunting) if I had one. So in other words, the Subway chain (or any other fastfood chain) could prepare a sandwich in a NASA "clean room" and I would still not eat the sandwich because it's microwaved crap food!

By the way, I have a solid source that trains pro athletes for a living who says the worse place to eat is in the city of Las Vegas, and even worse is to eat from the buffets over there. He knows because he test his athletes for bacteria in their bodies and the lab work always come back positive for bacteria. They have to take antibiotics to kill off the bacteria then once that's done usually his athletes loose weight, and gain more strength and energy.

Edit: Buy your meat here: http://www.grasslandbeef.com/StoreFront.bok

^^ This is where NFL players and other pro athletes like bodybuilder buy their food from. Just make your own food at home and take it with you on the go.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Grunt wrote:
Winston wrote:

Ya know winston, I kinda like you, but god damn you say some stupid shit sometimes. Have you spent more than a month in a FSU nation? Do you know anything about Slavic culture?
Huh? Again you are stating things without evidence or logical reasons. How is that credible? Can you show some credible sources that agree with what you said about Russians slowly poisoning Americans? Show evidence, cause and motivation.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:Sad news. I give my condolences to his wife, Marina. I saw all of his YT videos and he seemed to be on cloud nine with his wife.
Does he still have his YouTube channel? If so, can you post the link to it?