Forum member Hoecus has passed away

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Forum member Hoecus has passed away

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Hi all,
Brad Sharp, one of our former moderators here, has told me that a former forum member here, Hoecus, has passed away. He passed away at his home in Texas, according to Brad, probably due to health problems.
I remember him, he seemed very happy with his Russian wife. He did appear to be a young guy in his late 30's or early 40's. I am sure he is in a better place now, may he rest in peace.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrenFW »

That sucks. Rest In Peace Brother!
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
odbo
Veteran Poster

hahaha

Post by odbo »

Grunt wrote:If he spent any significant time in Russia, there is a good chance he was subjected to low level poisoning.

When I lived in the Czech Republic as well as Ukraine, I noticed some very odd behavior by the staff at various restaurants. Looking back, their overt weird behavior should have been a warning flag of what was going on in the kitchen.
This is how Grunt sees himself

some random site wrote:Polyps are common (they occur in 30 to 50 percent of adults). Polyps are very common in men and women of all races who live in industrialized countries, suggesting that dietary and environmental factors play a role in their development.

Lifestyle — Although the exact causes are not completely understood, lifestyle risk factors include the following:

A high fat diet
A diet high in red meat
A low fiber diet
Cigarette smoking
Obesity

On the other hand, use of aspirin and other NSAIDs and a high calcium diet may protect against the development of colon cancer. (See "Patient information: Colon cancer screening".)

Aging — Colorectal cancer is uncommon before age 40. Ninety percent of cases occur after age 50, with men and women being similarly affected; therefore, colon cancer screening is usually recommended starting at age 50 for both sexes. It takes approximately 10 years for a small polyp to develop into cancer.

Family history and genetics — Polyps and colon cancer tend to run in families, suggesting that genetic factors are also important in their development.
I thought poisoning was more of a sneaky Gypsies sort of thing. There was a story from Bulgaria a while back of all the men in a village dying. Turned out one bitch convinced the other women to poison their husbands. "Slavic" norm for killing seems more like Michael Corleone in the restaurant scene. :lol: But then again this is women we're talking about, they have no honor. Why do you think they wanted to poison you exactly? :D

If you ever worked in a restaurant you should know that serving shit isn't the exception it's the rule. If you don't want to eat fecal matter (literally) then cook for yourself. Subway uses GMO-soy based bread. You won't find unhealthier garbage even at 7/11. http://healthwyze.org/index.php/compone ... ubway.html

By the way I consume cyanide regularly by eating apple seeds. It's supposed to keep cancer away.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Nah dude, Russia has a distinct history of poisoning. It is part of the culture. http://www.spymuseum.org/russia-love-history-poisonings

One of the biggest hurdles American guys seem unable to get over is what I call "cultural inversion" in the FSU nations. Put simply, take all the traits of the American female (cattiness, childishness, spitefulness, pettiness, vindictiveness, jealousy, passive-aggressive tendencies, etc) and superimpose them on Russian and FSU men.

Case in point is when winston got robbed by some street punks. When winston went to the police, they pretty much did nothing. Of course, winston sees this as a comedy of errors or a very unusual event. I see it as just the opposite. This is how Russian guys roll. They, like American females, will smile to your face while they plan on destroying you. It is ingrained in their very soul.

And if anyone here things American guys are not seen as a threat by Russian guys, you are the ultimate newfag. Of course, most if not all of what I am typing here will go right over the average newfags head, but that is fine because when I first read about winston getting robbed, my immediate response was "It was only a matter of time".
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

You're the ultimate troll Grunt. No one can pack as much ignorance into a few paragraphs as you can.

A well traveled 43 year old man who acts like this, I'm speechless. I can debunk your bullshit any time. I don't think it will do you any good, your ego is far too inflated. Maybe I'll do it for the benefit of others, in case anyone out there is stupid enough to take your advice.

Tell me Grunt, have you found a person or place good enough to be graced by your presence?
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Your moms ass?

Lighten up dude. I could give two shits if anyone takes my "advice".
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
books
Freshman Poster

Re: Forum member Hoecus has passed away

Post by books »

Any updates on this subject?