NoMarriages.com

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

NoMarriages.com

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

NoMarriages.com has been shut down! :-( I don't know when exactly it was taken down, but when I just tried to visit it, the page said it was no longer available because "the author has removed the blog". :-(
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

All newfags lack staying power.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Well i'm still here you old grunting faggot :D

@Hero
- i think you mean Zero Tolerance Man's blog it's been shut down yes. nomarriages.com has their own flashy website
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Any forum or website online that tries to wake men up gets attacked and shutdown. The old proboards is one example and another example is the "I hate being a dad" thread that was on some website that gained a huge following but was then subsequently shut down.

Even all the books that tell the truth, such as, The Manipulated Man, you will not be able to find a copy at your local bookstore.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

even that site, well-informed...

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

well-informed wrote:Well i'm still here you old grunting faggot :D

@Hero
- i think you mean Zero Tolerance Man's blog it's been shut down yes. nomarriages.com has their own flashy website
That site you gave me-- it's not up :-(

I wonder when is ZTM gonna come back...
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...

Return to “General Discussions”