Georgians Poison Russian Tourists

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Georgians Poison Russian Tourists

Post by Grunt »

Since most of you are drooling submoronic newfag dipshits that can barely find your own asses with both hands, a flashlight, and a GPS unit, I want you to read the following story.

When you are done reading, I want you to drool uncontrollably, miss the point completely, find no possible way the story has any bearing on your insignificant and worthless lives, then type up some inane babble in response.

I have great faith in you newfags, so show me some high quality newfagism. With any luck, some of you might even escape your mothers basement some day where you will promptly be robbed by some street punks then have the police laugh at you as you bumble around muttering "Gee I sure didnt see that coming hurrr durrrrr derp derp!"

P.S. you are worthless drooling submoron newfags fucktards.

Georgia Poisons the Russians to Set Russia at Loggerheads with Turkey

http://inforos.ru/en/?module=news&action=view&id=27609

30.06.2011 13:52

Georgia Poisons the Russians to Set Russia at Loggerheads with Turkey
According to Turkish law enforcement officials, in a special operation conducted in the city of Rize, security forces have detained citizens of Georgia who had smuggled in Turkey 210 bags of cigarettes and liquor.

For the crime committed on the territory of Turkey, Georgians will be judged by local laws.

It is worth reminding that on the night of May 27 this year in the Turkish city of Bodrum during a boat tour, 22 Russians were poisoned, four of whom died, the others were hospitalized in serious condition.

The 23-year-old Russian woman Victoria Nikolaeva, poisoned by counterfeit alcohol in Turkey was pronounced brain dead. Now doctors continue to maintain basic life functions of the body.

According to Turkish law enforcement officials, the cause of poisoning were fake alcoholic beverages. At the moment, investigation is finding out the origin of the counterfeit, it is not impossible that the fake alcohol arrived in Turkey illegally from Georgia.

Advisor on Culture and Tourism of the Turkish Embassy in Moscow Celal Kilic during the talks with the acting head of the Russian Federal Tourism Agency, Alexander Radkov, said that the poisoning of Russian tourists in Bodrum is regarded by Turkish prosecutors as deliberate murder.

“Here we are not talking the spoiled food poisoning because of outright negligence or irresponsibility. Those who added methanol to the alcohol, knew they were adding poison that could kill people,� said C.Kilic.

According to Turkish experts, the poisoning of Russian tourists may have the character of deliberate subversive act against the Russian-Turkish relations.

The incident had a very wide resonance. Moscow admitted to examination several statements of claim at once and instituted proceedings. The Russian side insisted that people who caused the death of Russian citizens, under the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation must be extradited to Russia to deliver them up to justice.

“I very much hope that the circumstances of the tragedy will be properly investigated, and after all Turkey will pay compensation to the aggrieved persons and relatives of the victims,� said Antalya’s attorney Harun Özal.

Currently in Turkey, the owner of the yacht on which the tragedy occurred, and the owner of the company for the production of alcohol and three sellers have been arrested and are under investigation.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Re: Georgians Poison Russian Tourists

Post by odbo »

Grunt wrote:When you are done reading, I want you to drool uncontrollably, miss the point completely, find no possible way the story has any bearing on your insignificant and worthless lives, then type up some inane babble in response.
You didn't answer my question oldfag, why would Czech or Ukrainian restaurant workers want to poison you? Your paranoia doesn't have to be based in reality, Winston and I were asking for an explanation of your subjective perception.

For someone who is worried about a bogeyman who might exist, you seem to be hopelessly unaware a form of population reduction nicknamed "slowkill" which sheeple like you are given a dose of every time they walk into a Subway, or any other conglomerate chain.

Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

You should take a vacation to Turkey. It's perfectly safe.

EDIT: I will correct the above statement to reflect a more newfag line of thinking.

"You didn't answer my question oldfag, why would Russian punks want to rob you? Your paranoia doesn't have to be based in reality, Winston was robbed by Russian punks then the Russian police laughed at him, but that actually happened so I will pretend it didn't. In short, just because something actually happened does not mean it actually happened. hurr durr derp derp".

I give the response a 4 out of 10 on the newfag scale.

Ok, whos next?

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

Am I the only one who finds Grunt a whiny and unfunny old bag ?

You're a 50 year old man using 4chan terminology.

Grow up brohem.
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

bump
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

derp

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

The Arab wrote:Am I the only one who finds Grunt a whiny and unfunny old bag ?

You're a 50 year old man using 4chan terminology.

Grow up brohem.
He's senile. He wasn't always like this. He is trying too hard to be hip. 4chan must have rejected his old ass, so he wants to be a part of them on HA. Grunt, stop drinking the crazy juice! Idiot...