Discuss and talk about any general topic.
"Frustrated" is a documentary that every black HA member here should watch. It's around 45 minutes total. Also definitely recommended for anyone who wants a clear picture of what black American men are going though nowadays.
The people interviewed agree that in America, materialism has an even higher priority than family. They find Brazil to be very different.
Black American women complain. "If I make six figures, then he needs to make at least $75k."
At 8:30 - The men travel to Brazil and say that their friends' wives don't want their husbands to know about Brazil!
20:40 - Interaction between men and women is much more natural in Brazil.
Part 2: Thoughts on American Society
Starting from 11:00 - Eye-opening comments about what American families have come to.
Part 3: Brazilian Black Women Comment about Black American Men (and Women)
Pretty good clips. I fully support black guys heading to Brazil to find a quality wife or relationship.
Black American females have every right to demand the highest from the black men around them.
Likewise, black American men have every right to seek their best possible mate, regardless of where she may live.
If black women in America have a problem with this, well, perhaps they should improve their game in order to become more competitive?
EDIT: My wife works a 40+ a week job AND she cooks dinner for me when she gets home. If any American female thinks this is unreasonable, well, don't be surprised when we American men marry foreign women. Just remind me to clue these American women in when they see my wife is driving a new car, has tons of nice jewelry, and we live in a comfortable 5 bedroom house, DONT BE JEALOUS OR ANYTHING! LOL!
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.
Pics or it didn't happen.
Cool story, bro.
Thank you for saying that, sir. That is a nice post of yours.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)
"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)
"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)
"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)
TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Oh really? And why is that when they themselves are so far from acceptable in several important ways?
Unfortunately, Part 1 has been removed. Dang, there must be a YouTube campaign to take down global dating videos that portray foreign women in any positive light.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.
Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!
"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
It's probably because the U.S. government is not too keen on portraying the world outside the U.S. in a good light and which also makes the U.S. look bad. After all, Google has VERY close connections to the CIA.
Exclusive: Google, CIA Invest in â€˜Futureâ€™ of Web Monitoring
http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2010/07 ... oogle-cia/
CIA and Googleâ€™s Joint Investment Raising Eyebrows
http://gizmodo.com/5599976/cia-and-goog ... g-eyebrows
Google's Deep CIA Connections
http://english.pravda.ru/world/asia/14- ... e_china-0/
Google Bankrolled By The CIA
http://www.consciousape.com/news/google ... y-the-cia/
as for the fat ass black lady in the second video; i say one thing to her " f**k you ". her FAKE ass craying is not going to fool me. she claimed that these guys are predators going to the ukraine. and see them as men that just want sex with pretty young girls. What the hell is wrong with that. they really disdain a man's sex drive. like its a sin for him to want sex. i am tired of this shit. i am not falling for that fake fat fuckin lady. jeez louise is she fat as f**k.
wish i could see the first video. my negroes.
- When a woman has no dominion over a man sexually. She has no power, zilch. She can get nothing out of you. Absolutely nothing. That's a dangerous position for a woman because by not having appropiate suitors means that she will have to work forever and be single and lonely. She can't leech off of you if you simply say no to her p***y. p***y is not worth it, if you become castrated and become a dog on a leash to some stupid fat entitled wife.
That's why women especially AW hateeeee the idea of prostitution of women with a passion. She doesn't hate the fact that you are getting laid for pleasure, she's spiteful of that fact that the monopoly of p***y is being jeopardized because some woman is giving it away to a man for a simple cash transaction for both parties. Thus women have to keep shaming men by calling them losers that can't handle strong respectable women to keep the p***y cartel high. AW have to keep putting men asleep because if they wake up and realize the pastures of having normal sane beautiful women in foreign countries... they will have a rude awakening, look around their shoulder and realize that men aren't playing her game anymore. Foreign women are a threat (VAWA) and AW know this, they just want you to never find out.
I would go as far as to say that banging a hot prostitute once a week for 20 years would come out cheaper than having an american wife for that same amount of time. Married women will shame their husbands to buy houses, cars, vacations to resorts, crap and more crap. Corporations know that married women = $$$
OMG! This video gave me shivers! AMAZING! I feel like crying. Look at these gorgeous looking sweet and kind girls! They are SO feminine. I don't care if they are trying to impress, but they are just open and not cold. And BOY they LOOK GREAT! I am not exactly attracted to Black women, but there Brazilian girls... I would marry them!
Keep up good videos coming! It seems like Brazil is the place to be. Black men should start learning Portuguese.
prostitution they hate...yet they go around whoring themselves for a man's money. actually being a damn prostitute herself. i don't trust what american women say. unnecessarily bad views of men. that is my point that i pretty much dislike.
she IS getting mad because i want sex with another woman. she is jealous. that whole monopoly of p***y is HER excuse. she is jealous plain and simple.
agreed on the rest of the points.
ah man...they are incredible women. they actually LOVE men and ADORE men. notice in the third video she says " ....the great man beside them." that is how brazilian women view men. real genuine love there.
its so so easy-going with them. just like winston said...its truly natural and normal. EVERYTHING moves with the flow. i hung out with a french lady she was awesome. and it was just so unreal, natural, and very comfortable. i am still trying to get used to it. because i am used to the ice-shields, unfreindliness and blah blah blah about american women.
so far i am learnign spanish and russian many countries know these languages.
Unfortunately, the first part of the film just got deleted on YouTube today (I just watched it last night!). Winston's HappierAbroad videos on YouTube have also been all deleted recently.
Something is up with YouTube. They (American women working for YouTube) should NOT be censoring videos at whim just because they don't like what's in it.
Watch the remaining videos ASAP while you still can!
The first part is by far the most valuable one, but too bad it got taken down. (From my own memory) It also contains comments by black American women such as:
- A lot of black men don't want anything to do with the sistahs. I say, they should at least give black women a chance. But they won't, because they say they're done with black women.
- If I've got everything, I don't find myself in needing a man that much.
- I'm not dating a man who's less educated than I am.
- Women want to feel secure. If something happens to my own job, the man should be able to fill in.
- If I'm making six figures, he should make at least $75k.
- Most of my friends who are black women, with J.D.'s, M.D.'s, Ph.D.'s - are single.
- I have a bachelor's degree - I'm going for a master's soon hopefully - and I prefer a man with at least that level of education. That's not asking much. Because if you don't, what does that say about your priorities on education. I know, some people might have had financial problems or familial problems preventing them from getting higher education, but still. It shows you don't place that much of an emphasis on education.
- More than 50% of all black women are single.
Then the black American men in Brazil say:
- This place is heaven. Once you come here, you don't ever want to go back.
- I tell my friends back home, "Don't come to Brazil." Because if you come here alone, and go back to see your wife, you will be seriously depressed. Instead, take your wife on an Alaskan cruise, but just don't come down here. (chuckles)
- Things are real bad back in the States.
- You can't ever hug a woman back in the States. If you do she might - yeah - call the cops on you or something. But here, people do it all the time.
- This is something that every black man should see at least once - ONCE - in his lifetime.
- The world is a far far bigger place than most Americans believe it to be. Get out there, and see the world for yourself. It's really gonna change you.
- The girls down here all know how to treat a man and respect a man. Back in the States, I'd know a woman for less than a week, and she'd start giving me all that baggage. I mean, come on, we just got to know each other! Here in Brazil, the girls don't do that kind of stuff.
- I'd tell the women back home, "I want to see your credit report, not your medical one."
- Many of the women back home have been married 4 or 5 times. I think it's better to say they're DIVORCED 4 or 5 times. Because if they can't stay in a relationship for a long period of time, then they've got serious issues.
A tiny sample of the first part of "Frustrated":
Al Greeze talks about his documentary:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests