French chick cannot get butt into trendy jeans

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

If she was in Kherson, Ukraine she would have to put a bag over her head.
Damn! :) Someone else besides me knows about Kherson! Hell yeah, one of my ex-gf was from Kherson. Girls over there rock, extremely pretty and they know how to flirt for sure.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Grunt wrote:Since I married an extremely pretty woman, I find myself stunned at how low the standards of men are.

That skank got a horse face and a fat f***ing ass. Im lucky I didnt get the herpes just lookin at it. I wouldnt piss on her if she was on fire.
Horse face is a little extreme don't you think? There some ugly women in Ukraine I have see them. I would say she's better looking (never mind she's younger) than Larisa who is Ukrainian and has a nice ass, nicer than a majority of Slavic women who mostly suffer from "NoAssAtAll" but White Boys love that look. I don't mind that look either, the girl I've been talking to from Germany is rail thin, not Olive Oil but no where near average or "few pounds". Considering the BBW's I've been around just to get laid on a regular basis, this is improvement and I'll take it. Inside I'll complain she doesn't really have much of an ass or much of a rack.

That is why my search continues... Its almost Dec, I am figuring out if I should start my plan in Dec or Jan.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

jcris7 wrote:Oh my lord. That booty could make some serious noise. I'd pound that shit all night if she wanted me to :D She is 1000x better than any AW skank I've "dated". She's probably horny as f**k too. Who cares what her face looks like. She's smokin' in my book. +1 for hot French girls.
My friend. I think you have the "Thomas Jefferson" syndrome. LMAO! (Which is a good thing in this context LOL).
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!