Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Well, Just came back from Ukraine. Probably not going back.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Grunt » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:14 pm

Women from former Soviet nations, Mongolia and Kyrgyzstan included, are attracted to Western men. They see us as good husband material. Mostly due to the fact that Western men are hard workers, responsible, and tend not to get drunk and beat them shit out of our women. We are also less likely to cheat, and we actually listen to them when they talk, for the most part.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm







Postby Maker55 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:08 am

Some of yall are crazy. Many japanese women love clean cut black men. A black man doesen't have to look like a rapper to get attractive japanese women. Just ask the author of "Black Passenger Yellow Cab".

In addition to hip hop music, jazz and blues music is very popular among the japanese.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby djfourmoney » Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:03 am

Maker55 wrote:Some of yall are crazy. Many japanese women love clean cut black men. A black man doesen't have to look like a rapper to get attractive japanese women. Just ask the author of "Black Passenger Yellow Cab".

In addition to hip hop music, jazz and blues music is very popular among the japanese.


As the saying goes "This Thread Is Pointless Without Pictures"

Like I said, can you as a Black Man pull a average to good looking Japanese woman? Yes, with a caveat: They are sort of looking for a Black Man. The majority of the female population is not interested in you and if they are interested in Westerns in general they'll pick a White Man first as that's more acceptable to their family though that's still seen as taboo in Japanese culture. Most of the girls will come from middle to low middle income families, let's not play around with the facts in this case. You'll find in most cultures that high society women are not available to Black Men unless you as a Black Man are famous/rich yourself.

http://www.blackpassenger.com/media.php
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Maker55 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:30 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
Maker55 wrote:Some of yall are crazy. Many japanese women love clean cut black men. A black man doesen't have to look like a rapper to get attractive japanese women. Just ask the author of "Black Passenger Yellow Cab".

In addition to hip hop music, jazz and blues music is very popular among the japanese.


As the saying goes "This Thread Is Pointless Without Pictures"

Like I said, can you as a Black Man pull a average to good looking Japanese woman? Yes, with a caveat: They are sort of looking for a Black Man. The majority of the female population is not interested in you and if they are interested in Westerns in general they'll pick a White Man first as that's more acceptable to their family though that's still seen as taboo in Japanese culture. Most of the girls will come from middle to low middle income families, let's not play around with the facts in this case. You'll find in most cultures that high society women are not available to Black Men unless you as a Black Man are famous/rich yourself.

http://www.blackpassenger.com/media.php


Most men don't care about a woman's economic background. Mainly on how she looks. I think that's everywhere mostly that the native women will prefer their own race, not just Japanese women. The majority of Japanese women also don't want a white man either. I don't care about a high class woman as long as she looks good and treats me right. I would say that even if a white guy is poor he too will have difficulty pulling a high class woman of any race. You have a growing number of japanese women who love r&b, hip hop, jazz and blues as it's going to surpass the united states as the largest music market within the next decade.

Did you read Black passenger, the author who is a dark skinned jamaican was pulling women from different economic pools and he is not even 'high class'. He dated a lady who owned her own condo as I remember and he even went out with a lady whose father was Yakuza. He even dated a lady who was either a scientist or an engineer, I forget. He slept with japanese women who were managers of schools.

Even if they do choose white men first, there is a sizable culture or sub-culture who do date black men. Numerous black men who teach English there have confirmed the same thing. The bottom line is that a decent looking black man won't have a problem getting with a japanese woman in japan regardless of the fact if most of the women don't date black men.

The author of Black Passenger even stated in his own words that 'some' japanese women do in fact prefer white men, some prefer black men, he was turned down by women but this guy within a 7 year period that he worked as an engish teacher easily slept with over 30 women who were not prostitutes.

Here's a thread where the author of Black Passenger and other black men confirm the same thing that they have to fight off japanese women in japan. Yall think white men are so superior that they just have black males in a state of dating confusion. http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TOFGSR5RD60KO8DL0

I remember reading on another where where a white dude was saying how black guys don't do well in Brazil. Well I have seen pictures and videos that say otherwise.

Now I will agree that Asians can be real funny when it comes to dating black men but in Japan, the black men imho have the most success with asian women. The author of Black Passenger rarely dated women who were low class. You'll have to post your own pics doc or search for them yourself.

As an American black man, I have NEVER went out with an asian woman that was low class. As a matter of fact when I was a in college, I was attracting asian women left and right. I even attracted an chinese lady from a prestigious family whose father owned apartments and a japanese woman who was a music teacher. Another married chinese woman whose husband was Italian even had a crush on me. So please and I wasn't even wealthy in college.

You're also confusing Japanese who live in Japan with the ones who live in western society. Both japanese groups are different in how they see race. Black men who live in Japan are seen as unique since there are so few compared to japanese people. That's why you see such a large gap of japanese women who like white men as opposed to liking black men in America. Like the author says, when japanese women come to western society, they have more men to choose from.

I encourage more black men to go to japan, they won't be disappointed. I'm trying to hit up Japan next year.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:06 am

If you have Yellow Fever you can go to Japan or China and pull, you can also pull in P.I, Cambodia and Vietnam, all over the SE Asia.

I didn't say you couldn't date women from good backgrounds, I was just saying the majority of women available are not from that sort of background. They make up a smaller portion of society as a whole, which means that many women won't be available to you anyway.

I come from the position of only needing one and no I didn't read dude's book, I'm not much of a book reader but I listen to his interview with JunebugObama on You Tube. I understand his position and I agree with it. He has a Japanese wife, still lives in Japan and has Mixed Race children. That's great for him and a good example for other Black men who have succeeded.

Black Men should travel anyway a majority don't and make funky excuses. If you stopped dating local women and changed some things around, you could travel as much as time allows, though you only get typically two weeks paid vacation.

Asian women just don't do it for me, I'm fairly sure what I would want wouldn't match what was available.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:41 am

Oh and I know Black Men do well in Brazil... Again with a slight caveat; Black Brazilians would be the easiest to pick up, almost too easy. If you don't look like Shriek then they'll be saying Hola to you not the other way around. As the skin color goes lighter, that's when the problems start. While racism isn't big a deal there as say in Colombia there is a class divide there and most of the Black People you're going to find in poorer areas of town, not always but the majority in Rio, yes. I am not talking about Favala's either.

Now you being African-American and not a local you have a slight advantage and yes you can pull White Brazilians, as well as the other even Japanese/Brazilian women....

Argentina is almost NEVER talked about, but I got a friend down there now and he's stacking them deep and selling cheap.

Now that I got some intel on Argentina I am looking forward to going down there maybe next year.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Maker55 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:50 pm

djfourmoney wrote:Oh and I know Black Men do well in Brazil... Again with a slight caveat; Black Brazilians would be the easiest to pick up, almost too easy. If you don't look like Shriek then they'll be saying Hola to you not the other way around. As the skin color goes lighter, that's when the problems start. While racism isn't big a deal there as say in Colombia there is a class divide there and most of the Black People you're going to find in poorer areas of town, not always but the majority in Rio, yes. I am not talking about Favala's either.

Now you being African-American and not a local you have a slight advantage and yes you can pull White Brazilians, as well as the other even Japanese/Brazilian women....

Argentina is almost NEVER talked about, but I got a friend down there now and he's stacking them deep and selling cheap.

Now that I got some intel on Argentina I am looking forward to going down there maybe next year.


I've heard good things about Argentina too and want to go there. I actually prefer latinas over asian women overall but I feel that Japanese women are the best looking in Asia. I also have read good things about Bolivia as well.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 6 guests