Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Jews invented PUA?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Repatriate » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:02 am

IntoTheWild wrote:LOL That is exactly what I was thinking, isn't that the argument all you guys get about going overseas. Those 'feminazi's' say only losers go overseas..... haha now I get the same shit. Brilliant.

If your innocent little sweet virgin mary, mother teresa girl from the Philippines is so pure and innocent like gold, then you shouldn't have to worry about her cheating on you with me.

...

If you think every girl overseas is some pure saint, or that there are only two types, saints and whores, no in-between, black and white, you got some simple mind. Yeah keep telling guys that..... all those Billions of girls over there, they're all pure as gold saints. Oh yeah. Right.

Who is saying all women are innocent virgins or whores? You seem to be arguing against non-existent arguments that people aren't making. So far you're the only person i've seen making unequivocal statements about all women being promiscuous deep down and that it's normal for your Chinese girl from some hillbilly province to be turning tricks at swingers clubs. :lol:


IntoTheWild wrote:
The fact that I had a 4 year loving relationship means nothing to you, because I wish to get better with women, and meet many before I settle down, you find that threatening instinctively... Only weak men find this threatening. Confident men do not.

Doth thine heart burst with joy and happiness at the sight of her getting railed by some sleazebag at a swinger joint? There's a reason why groups like that tend to have only nasty looking and acting people.
Last edited by Repatriate on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm







Postby Repatriate » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:26 am

IntoTheWild wrote:MAN, can you not think in any way other than black and white?

In your mind a woman is either a whore, or a mother teresa.... with no in-between.

That's just the thing. No one is saying this you f***ing idiot.
My girlfriend did some sexual experinentation with me, so she is automatically on the whore side. No in-between. So not, I am not arguing against non-existent arguments, you're simply stuck in black or white, this or that type thinking and it's irritating.

whore
   [hawr, hohr or, often, hoor]
noun
1.
a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse, usually for money; prostitute; harlot; strumpet.
verb (used without object)
2.
to act as a whore.
3.
to consort with whores.
verb (used with object)
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Repatriate » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:28 am

IntoTheWild wrote:We WENT to a swingers club, did I say anything about her f***ing a guy there? lol. You guys are messed.

Right. Don't backpedal and change the story now because you were all about her not being prudish and sexually open in your happy relationship on here.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Repatriate » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:30 am

IntoTheWild wrote:I'm the idiot, meanwhile you are still continuing with the black and white thinking, non-stop.

Whore, Madonna, no in-between, what did I just say, or are you not capable of understanding. Is your brain not capable of understanding degrees of in-between?

There's degrees of inbetween and then there's attending swingers clubs to get cummed on by some balding salesman named Albert. :lol:
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Repatriate » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:36 am

IntoTheWild wrote:Yeah well, didn't happen. So your point is?

Quit lying and trying to change the story.

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... ght=#59329


With me, she was open to threesomes with other girls, and swinging in swingers clubs. All because I was non-judgemental and open minded with her. This is a girl who wouldn't reveal that to you, because you'd now view her as a worthless whore , poor girl.


You're saying right here she was into swinging ie. an active participant and not just there for a look.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

@IntoTheWild

Postby well-informed » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:50 am

I don't get it with you and your posts lol. I say you're trolling or riling up controversy for no reason

You're claiming that most of us don't get how women think. Okay professor BUT WE ARE NOT AVERAGE BLIND MEN in the sense on how we think about women. We are NOT the norm of the average american pussy-whipped male who feeds the egos of dysfunctional western women. This is not a politically-correct forum, so we say things that are not mainstream, you dumbass

Most if not all experienced posters here WILL NOT MARRY the first piece of ass that is being given to them, heck most won't even marry at all. We have higher standards than that (whether it'd be marriage or not), you human bag of decomposing waste. So don't come here to the forum acting like a messiah and believing your doing us a favor by listening to your shit. You're basically telling us that we already know. Thanks for telling me the obvious "not all girls are saints", well no shit Sherlock Holmes.

Hi guys i'm IntotheWild i have the found the secrets on how to figure out women. Yayyy now listen and obey my teachings

You can bed 376 women and i can bed 7, do you think that makes me less masculine and more of a mangina than you haha please.

Do you think that the amount of p***y you get is the measure of who's masculine or who's the average mangina. If you really believe that which sounds
like you do, then you're coming from the wrong mindset in this forum.

WE ARE NOT HERE IN THIS FORUM TO KEEP SCORE, WE COME HERE FROM DIFFERENT BACKGROUNDS, RACES, AGES ALL LOOKING FOR BETTER ALTERNATIVES, WHETHER THAT'S EXPATRIATING, f***ing NON-STOP, GETTING MARRIED, HAVING CHILDREN, BEING ATHEIST, BEING RELIGIOUS, ETC. WE JUST KNOW THAT WE RATHER DO THIS ABROAD INSTEAD OF BEING UNDER THE MISANDRIC RULES OF WESTERN NATIONS WHERE MEN ARE TREATED HARSHLY FOR BEING MEN.

If there's one thing i want you to leave with this post is this..... shut the f**k up already, your annoying, you post way too much, you think you're all that, quite frankly i'm getting tired of seeing the same stupid avatar being plastered all over the forum, etc.

Yours truly,
Well-informed
well-informed
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:46 am
Location: New York City

Postby MrPeabody » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:32 am

IntoTheWild wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:the "How to pick up girls" theme was reworked and framed as a "superior" technology using the pseudo science NLP and Hypnosis. This is just marketing flim flam.


Straw man, only a minority of PUAs buy into or sell NLP and Hypnosis. If you think you know everything about women, and psychology in general, then good for you. Nothing to learn then right?

I suppose you think women are exactly like men, just without penises, and they have no psychological differences from men. That's what you seem to be suggesting. There is 'nothing to know of'. So anything teaching it must be bullshit, it is just unknowable. Yes, SOME stuff is going to be bullshit. But not ALL info on that topic is going to be bullshit, unless there is nothing to know and you subscribe to the idea womens minds are biologically the same as men. I can see a creationist buying into that idea.

I, on the other-hand see women as biological creatures who have differences from men, that can be understood, and yet those differences are not always obvious to someone who prefers to keep a 'simple view' of things.

It is known by science that a womans brain is physiologically different from a mans. If you think there would be no measurable consequences of that, then you're deluded.


:lol:


Oh yawn, another pretender.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1246
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Postby DarrenFW » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:54 pm

Man this is silly. Why are we even discussing this? Ross Jeffries invented it. He was Jewish. So was David D'Angelo and Neil Strauss.
But they had no idea it would take off and guys would buy it.
Seriously, from what I heard, the whole thing was a bit of a lark.

The crap doesn't even work. You have keep going back and buying the new products just to keep up.
Its also necessary to follow ALL the steps so you do it correctly. And that way, you can have a pletora of women.

Mastery, that's what we're after not just once but time after time with LOTS of women.
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 3:29 am
Location: Fort Worth TX

Postby lavezzi » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:56 pm

PUA is about manipulating women into wanting to have sex with you by tapping into their primal sexual instincts. These instincts originate from the earliest stages of human history when male-female relationships basically consisted of bouts of non-consensual sex. We've evolved since then and now we have (or should have) deeper relationships, yet our raw sexual urges remain. If you're a genuinely decent man and want to treat women well and with respect, you will be viewed as a potential romantic interest; their idea of having sex with you will be viewed as "making love". They're not interested in this, because they've been integrated into a society where they're held in such high esteem; put up on a pedestal if you will. Their humility diminishes as a result and along with it their capacity for and interest in loving relationships.

Women from outside the West are far more humble and may still reciprocate to PUA bullshit, but it's pointless because you can generate interest through normal healthy human interaction; as in actually getting to know one and other.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby odbo » Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:08 am

pcg wrote:To the hateful anti-Semites who define being Jewish as being bad: You are ignorant and probably jealous. I've observed that accusation of Jews is usually out of jealousy. Don't be jealous and don't attack Judaism or any religion for that matter. There are many kinds of Jews. Your common Jew who rests on the Sabbath, keeps kosher or follows what he/she can from a sect of Judaism (there are at least three major ones) would probably be oblivious to your accusations of a conspiracy, be offended and want to get on with his/her life.

Just because a persons faith is Jewish, that does not in any way instill intentions to create how-to guides like PUA for the negativity you attribute, much less to have any kind of detrimental effect on society!

Keep in mind that anyone can convert to any sect of Judaism they want if they are willing to go through the necessary studying and testing. Ask yourself why hate what you could be and truly are not excluded from.

And regarding religion in general: I believe the same applies to Islam, Christianity and Hinduism. I believe the whole point of any religious system on a personal, non-institutional level is for spiritual growth, and that most people convert to Judaism from conviction and not to join a power club bent on world domination.

Image

Hateful anti-semites? Semites are the Arabs! Jews hate Arabs and have gotten the rest of the world, (at least anyone who watches tv) to hate them as well. Now around the world whites, blacks, Asians, South Americans, and of course Jews hate Arabs for no reason!

Why are people angry with Jews? Take this "Pick up Artist" bullshit. They are turning our women into self-entitled whores and our men into bitches who will never become men. Nobody is jealous of the Jews. That is a ridiculous argument to make. If someone mentions war crimes committed by American soldiers in Afghanistan, or police brutality, would you say "You're just jealous of them."

One thing people don't seem to understand is that depraved people are never happy, regardless of how rich and successful they are! To be happy the first requirement is that you have to like yourself, and I know for a fact non of these Jews do. But it is easier to destroy than to create, and it is easier to conform to a methodology thousands of years old than it is to pick your own path in life.

Stopping a foreign tribe from mind-raping your family is not an act of hate, it is an act of love.

Everything good in this world is systemically being removed or perverted and when one investigates the cause, every single time a Jew is found at the root of the problem. This is not an accident, a criminal network hides behind what you claim is a peaceful religion no different from those of the goyim. Either come to grips with reality or f**k off, because you are no use to the human race defending criminals who'd like nothing better than to put us all through a meat-grinder.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby FreeYourMind » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:01 am

odbo wrote:
pcg wrote:To the hateful anti-Semites who define being Jewish as being bad: You are ignorant and probably jealous. I've observed that accusation of Jews is usually out of jealousy. Don't be jealous and don't attack Judaism or any religion for that matter. There are many kinds of Jews. Your common Jew who rests on the Sabbath, keeps kosher or follows what he/she can from a sect of Judaism (there are at least three major ones) would probably be oblivious to your accusations of a conspiracy, be offended and want to get on with his/her life.

Just because a persons faith is Jewish, that does not in any way instill intentions to create how-to guides like PUA for the negativity you attribute, much less to have any kind of detrimental effect on society!

Keep in mind that anyone can convert to any sect of Judaism they want if they are willing to go through the necessary studying and testing. Ask yourself why hate what you could be and truly are not excluded from.

And regarding religion in general: I believe the same applies to Islam, Christianity and Hinduism. I believe the whole point of any religious system on a personal, non-institutional level is for spiritual growth, and that most people convert to Judaism from conviction and not to join a power club bent on world domination.

Image

Hateful anti-semites? Semites are the Arabs! Jews hate Arabs and have gotten the rest of the world, (at least anyone who watches tv) to hate them as well. Now around the world whites, blacks, Asians, South Americans, and of course Jews hate Arabs for no reason!

Why are people angry with Jews? Take this "Pick up Artist" bullshit. They are turning our women into self-entitled whores and our men into bitches who will never become men. Nobody is jealous of the Jews. That is a ridiculous argument to make. If someone mentions war crimes committed by American soldiers in Afghanistan, or police brutality, would you say "You're just jealous of them."

One thing people don't seem to understand is that depraved people are never happy, regardless of how rich and successful they are! To be happy the first requirement is that you have to like yourself, and I know for a fact non of these Jews do. But it is easier to destroy than to create, and it is easier to conform to a methodology thousands of years old than it is to pick your own path in life.

Stopping a foreign tribe from mind-raping your family is not an act of hate, it is an act of love.

Everything good in this world is systemically being removed or perverted and when one investigates the cause, every single time a Jew is found at the root of the problem. This is not an accident, a criminal network hides behind what you claim is a peaceful religion no different from those of the goyim. Either come to grips with reality or f**k off, because you are no use to the human race defending criminals who'd like nothing better than to put us all through a meat-grinder.


Your are one very aware man, Odbo. "Internet zionist commando" nails it. Having unlimited time to post their convoluted, smirking posts that always ignore or twist the actual issues is another of their characteristics.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:15 am

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests