If you want to apply PUA, join a cult

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

If you want to apply PUA, join a cult

Post by S_Parc »

Hey fellows,

I wasn't going to dive into the PUA controversy but I think there's an interesting place for it in America.

The place with the most emotionally or mentally f'ed up AWs are in cults.

Thus, if you learn "PUA", don't use it on the streets, unless you're using it to mainly drum up business for your company. Use it in the introductory sessions for these cults, where the guru eventually boinks the Dakinis (the beauties who get chosen to ascend).
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Your strategy is a proven one. Many, or even most religions, cults and secret societies are built on the premise that gullible idiots, preferably men.. especially young boys, would fall for the smoke and mirrors act and would do anything to "ascend." Ascend = ass-end, in other words the priest ascends by anally violating his victim. You can cover it up with a lot of distractions but most of these forms of mind-control including Catholicism are at their core simply butt-banging cults.

The Vatican does have a phallic symbol (obelisk) from Egypt.

In conclusion, good thinking S_Parc! :lol: It's proven to work, and young women are even more easily fooled by sham spirituality. And you're only having sex, not damaging them for the rest of their lives with "perverse penetration" and threats/guilt that lead to multiple personality disorder.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

It won't work. The only one who gets all the ladies in a cult is the top guru. However, if you form your own cult, that is another matter. I once met a man who was a member of a polygamist Mormon cult, and in that you basically are the patriarch of your own household of women and children. In the 70s and 80s, the large group cults like Est, Forum and Lifespring were popular, and one could do very well with the women by volunteering to be one of the local leaders. I had a roommate who did that and he made out like a bandit - he said the women were hot and willing to do anything.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

I have always known the PUA scene was a cult.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

BTW fellows, just so you know, I'm not endorsing this sort of behavior because I believe it's essentially unethical and leads to bad karma, however, since the topic was PUA, I figured it'd give it its place in America.