Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Sexual Competition in Britain: A Case Study in Sadness

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby AmericanInMexico » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:36 am

Taco wrote:This type of aging is very normal among British women due to their high fat, high sodium diet and partying lifestyle.

This comment truly deserves a facepalm. How long is it going to take before people finally realize that fat is not the problem, but carbs?

The reason Americans and British people are so fat is too many carbs, not too much fat. We actually eat on average fewer fat grams per day than France, and yet we are fat and they are skinny.

Why? Because fat doesn't make you fat, carbs do! Carbs cause an insulin release which increases fat storage.

Please don't ever again blame fat for making people fat. I eat over 250g of animal fat every day but am skinny since I eat very few carbs.

As a side note, this is one of the few posts of odbo's that I actually agree with.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Postby lavezzi » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:00 am

The article's principle points are spot on. The alpha/beta male idea should only be taken as a way to conceptualize the pretentious and dysfunctional nature of modern Anglo-women's psychology and not be in any way associated with the concept of natural male hierarchy. English women are so sexually open it's unbelievable. The shame factor of being a slut seemingly ceases to exist there. It's only a matter of time though until the rest of the developed world degrades to this standard, as every aspect of society becomes more perverse and each new slut comes of age.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Postby odbo » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:56 am

Grunt wrote:A real man has full understanding of his true worth.

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Robert Heinlein
odbo
Veteran Poster

Postby tmr » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:18 pm

This, to me, is a very dangerous cognitive dissonance. I don't know how this can be subsumed, surely not by PUA techniques that focus on feeling good and included in all but the actually meaningful social contexts. If we had a programme that could teach people again to wait for and value the alpha that blossoms later in life, after years of restraint and discipline, that would be awesome! Smile

Yes, you have identified a danger asians in the west (affectionately known as twinkies and coconuts) can face. You can't have it both ways and if someone is stuck in trying to have it both ways they will suffer and can end up missing out on both things. The smart pick one way and stay with and make lives for themselves.
tmr
Freshman Poster

Postby Taco » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:30 pm

AmericanInMexico wrote:
Taco wrote:This type of aging is very normal among British women due to their high fat, high sodium diet and partying lifestyle.

This comment truly deserves a facepalm. How long is it going to take before people finally realize that fat is not the problem, but carbs?

The reason Americans and British people are so fat is too many carbs, not too much fat. We actually eat on average fewer fat grams per day than France, and yet we are fat and they are skinny.

Why? Because fat doesn't make you fat, carbs do! Carbs cause an insulin release which increases fat storage.

Please don't ever again blame fat for making people fat. I eat over 250g of animal fat every day but am skinny since I eat very few carbs.

As a side note, this is one of the few posts of odbo's that I actually agree with.

I agree, consuming animal fat does not make you gain weight. However, in Britian much of their food is deep fried(fish and chips, blood pudding) and the oil in the fryers is never changed, if you cook blood pudding in a deep fryer your going to gain weight quickly.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby publicduende » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:23 pm

lavezzi wrote:The article's principle points are spot on. The alpha/beta male idea should only be taken as a way to conceptualize the pretentious and dysfunctional nature of modern Anglo-women's psychology and not be in any way associated with the concept of natural male hierarchy. English women are so sexually open it's unbelievable. The shame factor of being a slut seemingly ceases to exist there. It's only a matter of time though until the rest of the developed world degrades to this standard, as every aspect of society becomes more perverse and each new slut comes of age.

The article is partial, it almost univocally points to a specific category of women: 20-30, crappy jobs - ie. financially unable to provide for their own freedom (liberation?), dysfunctional consumerists, bad diet, low level of culture and education. I am wondering how many post I need to write all over the place to dispel the fact that, for their majority, British women are not that stupid, slutty and uneducated.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby Seeker » Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:27 pm

Women from the Anglosphere hardly differ from each other. Overweight, harsh unattractive facial features, and worst of all the rough, mannish, loud personalities. I hardly see any that I find attractive in my semi-regular visits to England. It's the complete reverse to Asia where at least half of the women their are datable.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Postby Grunt » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:19 pm

publicduende wrote:I'm curious, if not baffled. What is your idea of an alpha male vs a beta male? I have personally met a lot of self-perceived "alpha males" whose confidence was a foil-thin wrap around their insecurities and intellectual limits. On the other side, there are "beta males" whose insecurities mainly stem from their realist outlook on life and their uncertainties. Also, the dating and seduction game is for the most part a role play, you can pass as an alpha male all the way to the lady's bed and for the following couple of weeks/month, but if you're a cheating asshole who doesn't even know how to pay his next bills, well than the alpha is pretty much going down the omega way...

Yeah I keep coming up with the same conclusions when I examine the alpha/beta/omega theory. In dog or wolf society the alpha has universal control and power. But in human society the alpha male is every bit as likely to get herpes, marry a skank, have the skank cheat on him, have the skank f**k the UPS guy and then stick her husband with the bill when she gets pregnant, then lose his house car boat bank account and sanity at the hands of his skank wife and the family court system.

How is that in any way "winning"?
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions