Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


why women like abusive men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

why women like abusive men

Postby ssjparris » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:18 am

this article will give a good example of what is going on today with american women. pure brainwashing about bad boys. and why they should like it. this article talks about AUSTRALIAN women now getting into bad boy devil types now. due to TWILIGHT and crap like this...

http://www.henrymakow.com/

article starts below...

It appears that movies like the Twilight series, where a girl marries a vampire, groom girls for abuse; at worst, satanic ritual abuse. From an Australian mother, anecdotal evidence that mankind is being inducted into a satanic cult.


From Aussie Mother

(henrymakow.com)


My daughter told me a very worrying story last week. It has shocked me to my core. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it.

My daughter is 17 and has just finished year 11 at a Catholic school, as have her friends who all come from good average families and are all nice girls.

We are not overly religious, we don't go to church as we don't agree with all the pomp and ceremony etc, but we do believe strongly in God, family and doing the right thing by people.

My daughter and her friends were having a discussion about Jesus and the devil and who they would want to "be with." What a thing to even think about was Annie's first words.

Of the five girls, my daughter was the only one that said Jesus !!! not even a contest she told them.

The others laughed at her and said she was so old fashioned. She is very strong in her beliefs and was not bothered. She asked them since when
did good become bad and bad good?

Why wouldn't you want to be with someone who was always good to you and loved you, someone who was good to other people and who
would always do the right thing? Someone who was patient, kind, respectful and there for you as you would be for him?

Her friends responses were as follows: the devil would be more fun; Jesus is boring; the devil would be better in bed (heaven help us); the devil is not a goody goody and would show you a good time; the devil is not judgmental and you could do what you want.

He wouldn't fawn all over you and would treat you a little mean (which they thought was good.)

My daughter responded that the devil would never look after you; you could never trust him; he would be cruel to you and others; he would enjoy seeing you debased and hurt.

Who in their right mind would choose him? Where did they get the idea that Jesus would not be fun?

The girls said they would get tired of Jesus always having to do the right thing; there would be no "chemistry" with Jesus. They said my daughter was so far behind the times, etc

Three of the girls families are broken up and of these two live with their mums and the other with her dad. The last girl comes from a family very similar to our own.

I know from what the girls tell us that they don't talk to their parents much and don't discuss things, which I sure is the reason they like to come to our house.

MEDIA INFLUENCE


This just REALLY shocked me, I was horrified to think they have been so influenced by the media, advertising and bad TV shows etc and all I can say is that the mass brainwashing that the devil is wonderful is working.

Society is defiantly breaking down and I would never have thought for a second that it would be so close to home. How can we change these new perceptions in young people when they are surrounded by smut everyday?

We have a very strong family unit, the four of us sit down together for breakfast and dinner every day, we watch movies as a family and the kids want to spend time with us. Not only that but all their friends spend lots of time at our place, which is not large but always happy.

We discuss schooling, drugs, sex, alcohol, world issues, music, the brainwashing of society and anything they ask us about.

I cook and bake allot ,as well as run a gift shop at the front of our house, all the friends love coming for the food, and having a chat with my husband and I, and they always bring their new boyfriends for approval.

My daughter is what would be termed old fashioned. She doesn't believe in sex before marriage, she only just got a mobile phone because she just got her driving license, she wears dresses, loves tradition has a great sense of fairness,enjoys baking and looking after kids. She wants to be a Naturopath but her goal in life is to get married and have kids.

Her friends all laugh because she gets good grades and is smart. They say what a waste.

She believes that this is really what they want too, but they just don't want to admit it because its not "cool".

She doesn't really get on with a lot of the boys at school, as she thinks they are rude, suggestive and offensive, and worry way to much about their hair and how good they look. They think she is aloof and prudish.

She says she can never go out with someone who has more hair products than her or is so obsessed with how they look !

She is lovely looking, long dark hair, brown eyes and fair skin, a real beauty. She worries she will never find someone like her dad, brother or uncles who all have respect for family and women. She is sometimes
sad that she doesn't have a boyfriend when all her friends do and wonders why not. She asks if her expectations are too high or if she is to much of a prude.

We tell her no, stick to what she believes and the right man will come along one day. But sometimes in my heart I wonder if he will. Are there are any good ones at Annie's age?

And what does my son have to look forward to have to look forward to if four out of five girls would choose a bad boy over a good one?
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am







Postby publicduende » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:55 am

User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby Iawesome60 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:21 am

Some women will NEVER get it. Ssjparris found a gem of an article.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:30 am

Postby publicduende » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:04 am

How striking. In ancient and esoteric philosophies the concept of Devil has never been associated to the opposite of universal good, love, or misericordy. The Devil symbolises Man's free will, his ability to attain knowledge and wisdom, and use it to choose his path in life. Free will is the only power that may reconnect Man with his true divine origin, and at the same time give him the hubris that will cast him away forever from God. In his refusal to serve under God's static hierarchy, Lucifer commits the first act of free will and is sent to hell with his followers. In disobeying to God's instructions, Adam picks the apple - the symbol of consciousness and knowledge beyond those which are permitted by God - and is sent away.

And that's, in my opinion, the only spiritual teaching that will ever matter. Man, you have free will, but be prepared to accept all consequences of your choices. Use your free will to elevate yourself to God, or misuse it and "suffer like a man".

Regardless of what popular media have always made of the figure of the Devil, from that legendary speech from Al Pacino (The Devil's Advocate) to Twilight, it's only natural that humans are driven to discover themselves, and the universe of physical and intellectual pleasures they can savour, without the notion of God. "Devil" is the concept of "eat as much as you please", which everybody can do, in fact quite easily. "Jesus" is the awareness of the dangers of overeating, and the discipline of eating well.

There's nothing wrong with those girls' stream of thought. In fact, the "bad" girl's ignorance of the need to eat well is just as wrong as the "good" girl's ignorance of the profoundly human need to eat for pleasure, as well as for nourishment. All modern religions, at least the way they are taught to the masses, tend to polarise people towards a universal good that accepts no dialectics, and is thus abstract and unattainable. If we taught our sons and daughters about exercising their free will - gain enough knowledge and wisdom and make choices they won't have to regret - there would be no need to continuously brandish "Jesus" and "Satan" like green and red flags near an accident scene.
Last edited by publicduende on Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby Jeygonza » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:37 am

Well this is just an article.

Anyway is very interesting and educational. Believe it or not there's a lot of people who think in that way, even young.
Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment.
Barry LePatner
Jeygonza
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:53 am
Location: Dominican Republic

Postby well-informed » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:42 am

Eve committed the first sin by listening to the serpent and biting the forbidden fruit not Adam.

Bunch of verses on the bible call out women to be susceptible (weaker vessel) to demonic intents and brainwashing of evil. Kind of like today how western women are raised in dysfunctional mindsets, that f***s everyone in the head. Turning off the TV can do wonders for your sanity.
well-informed
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:46 am
Location: New York City

Postby ssjparris » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:29 am

my point was that women in other countries are slowly getting into this. because the propoganda in the movies, music you name it. persuading them to get into abusive relationships.

women are still very very feminine and like heroes, gentlemen, NICE GUYS, in non-english speaking countries.

this includes france, italy, switzerland you name it.

Just sad to see women getting duped into this nonsense just so some outside force i.e. illuminati. can have control over them. very clever stuff indeed.

forget the christian thing though. :lol:
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Postby publicduende » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:16 am

well-informed wrote:Eve committed the first sin by listening to the serpent and biting the forbidden fruit not Adam.

Bunch of verses on the bible call out women to be susceptible (weaker vessel) to demonic intents and brainwashing of evil. Kind of like today how western women are raised in dysfunctional mindsets, that f***s everyone in the head. Turning off the TV can do wonders for your sanity.


Well Eve bites first then gives the fruit to Adam. I was only referring to Adam as symbolic of human nature becoming conscious of its free will. The association of the serpent with the evil was only created in medieval times. The entire association Devil = bad started around that time too.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby ssjparris » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:06 am

publicduende wrote:
well-informed wrote:Eve committed the first sin by listening to the serpent and biting the forbidden fruit not Adam.

Bunch of verses on the bible call out women to be susceptible (weaker vessel) to demonic intents and brainwashing of evil. Kind of like today how western women are raised in dysfunctional mindsets, that f***s everyone in the head. Turning off the TV can do wonders for your sanity.


Well Eve bites first then gives the fruit to Adam. I was only referring to Adam as symbolic of human nature becoming conscious of its free will. The association of the serpent with the evil was only created in medieval times. The entire association Devil = bad started around that time too.


that is true indeed. the first few bible books are metaphors and not to be taken literally. they should instead, be taken as symbols to understand about true reality and creation.

some books were put in there so as to control mankind's body, mind, and spirit. to enslave him for control.

like the whole jesus story which is a complete farce. that story is bades on an egyptian god named horus.

horus and a virgin birth from his mother isis-mary. horus died and resurrected three days later. horus was tempted by set, jesus was tempted by satan. horus had three stars watch over his birth, jesus had three stars watch over his birth.

funny similarities if you ask me. :lol:
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Postby odbo » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:26 am

publicduende wrote:In ancient and esoteric philosophies the concept of Devil has never been associated to the opposite of universal good, love, or misericordy.

All those "ancient" esoteric philosophies/religions were created by pederasts looking to justify their greed, their evil deeds, and most of all their favorite past-time, sodomy.

publicduende wrote:Regardless of what popular media have always made of the figure of the Devil, from that legendary speech from Al Pacino (The Devil's Advocate) to Twilight, it's only natural that humans are driven to discover themselves, and the universe of physical and intellectual pleasures they can savour, without the notion of God.

What the f**k do you mean regardless? Are you implying Hollywood has a Christian bias? Because the music and tv/film business is basically centered around necromancy and has the highest percentage of people involved in occult/Luciferian activities/beliefs of any industry known to man. I bet books by Anton Lavey have less Satanist innuendo than the films playing at the cinemas right now.

No, it's not "only natural". It's only brainwash.
Image Image
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Re: why women like abusive men

Postby zboy1 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:19 am

Wow, great article SSJParris! I'm no religious fanatic, but to hear that most young people would rather be the devil than Jesus is very shocking to say the least! This shows you how much morals and values have gone down the drain, and makes me very nervous about the future of the planet. I'm sick of all the anti-Christian propaganda coming from Hollywood, the mainstream media, and popular culture. Like the daughter in the story, I'm a Christian but not a religious nutcase. To hear the Devil being praised among the youth does bother me a lot though. And it sounds like the daughter has her head on straight; I hope she stays within herself and doesn't try to change to be like all the other dumb, brainwashed kids in the world today.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby lopezbutt99 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:29 am

American women's were crazy.
Tesol training|Online tefl
lopezbutt99
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:25 am
Location: United Kingdom

Postby publicduende » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:05 pm

odbo wrote:
publicduende wrote:In ancient and esoteric philosophies the concept of Devil has never been associated to the opposite of universal good, love, or misericordy.

All those "ancient" esoteric philosophies/religions were created by pederasts looking to justify their greed, their evil deeds, and most of all their favorite past-time, sodomy.


Nothing further from the truth mate. The "pederasty" as you call it always existed in any community where strong teacher-pupil bonds were formed and has nothing to do with preservation and dissemination of esoteric knowledge. It was a cultural trait, aberrant under our own "modern" judgment but perfectly acceptable at the time. There's so much more and worse evil going on in our society than your alleged "Satanist Feminists Women"...

odbo wrote:
publicduende wrote:Regardless of what popular media have always made of the figure of the Devil, from that legendary speech from Al Pacino (The Devil's Advocate) to Twilight, it's only natural that humans are driven to discover themselves, and the universe of physical and intellectual pleasures they can savour, without the notion of God.

What the f**k do you mean regardless? Are you implying Hollywood has a Christian bias? Because the music and tv/film business is basically centered around necromancy and has the highest percentage of people involved in occult/Luciferian activities/beliefs of any industry known to man. I bet books by Anton Lavey have less Satanist innuendo than the films playing at the cinemas right now.

No, it's not "only natural". It's only brainwash.


I'm not implying anything more than I wrote, in plain English. I said "without the notion of God" because God or the Devil, or any duality thereof, just doesn't fit into the real equation of human nature and human behaviour. Any religious overtone, the blacks and the whites, the Jesus and the Satan, are just layers of superstition imposed by the Catholic Church at some point in history: the council of Nicaea (325 AD), which was ordered by a roman emperor (Constantine I) in order to exert maximum social and cultural control on the masses.

It's a royal delusion to think people may be driven to good or evil just because they imbue themselves of Hollywood movies. It's much more to do with human nature and human nurture: their character and instinct one on side, and partly the way they have been brought up by their family and the people around them on the first years of their lives.

So, relax :)
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby magnum » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:06 am

I disagree fully.

Free will has a lot to do with it explaining why human nature is the way it is.


Why do we always have to over complicate things, you ever notice how when someone wants to confuse a argument they bring something ancient or that happened so long ago no one can prove or disprove anything?

Sure one could say the bible story is a vary old story too.


Don't get me wrong, but general statements without content to back them up don't mean much.

For instance....

Anyone who doesn't believe in jesus is obviously unfamiliar with the history surrounding it, the catholic chruch blew the story out of proportion years ago, judaism was even a mix of confusion, the truth is much older and obvious.



See, I just said a bunch of things that didn't get proved, sounded factual and I didn't even say anything historical give a reason, for all you know if you didn't read about it or aren't informed I could have made jesus up.

No one wins in a argument, only in the seeking of truth and finding it do we win.

because in the end, a argument two or more partys trying to discharge superiority and alpha status regardless of right wrong or the truth, be it physically mentally or emotionally politically, it's all power and posturing.

So lets stop dick measuring people, because someone always comes along and shows you he can jump rope with his penis and makes the previous argument redundant, regardless of your creed.
magnum
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 555
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:43 pm

Postby odbo » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:17 am

publicduende wrote:
odbo wrote:
publicduende wrote:In ancient and esoteric philosophies the concept of Devil has never been associated to the opposite of universal good, love, or misericordy.

All those "ancient" esoteric philosophies/religions were created by pederasts looking to justify their greed, their evil deeds, and most of all their favorite past-time, sodomy.

Nothing further from the truth mate. The "pederasty" as you call it always existed in any community where strong teacher-pupil bonds were formed and has nothing to do with preservation and dissemination of esoteric knowledge. It was a cultural trait, aberrant under our own "modern" judgment but perfectly acceptable at the time.

Complete bullshit! What do you know what was perfectly acceptable at the time? The historians which wrote your history books, most of whom were British, were all faggots! It's easy to rewrite history when everyone is as gullible as you. Sexual perversion came towards the end of empires and as much as anything CAUSED collapse. Socrates for example was exiled for corrupting the youth, (i.e. anally violating his students). Two things no empire ever survived: The loss of religion, and sexual deviancy (large scale homosexuality, pederasty). It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why those who want to bring down western civilization, (mostly Jews) have been flooding our minds with anti-Christianity pro-pornography/gay/lesbian/sodomy propaganda when it has worked like clockwork in the past. Roman Empire being the most definitive example.

publicduende wrote:It's a royal delusion to think people may be driven to good or evil just because they imbue themselves of Hollywood movies.

It's a much bigger delusion to underplay the affects of what is coming out of Hollywood. If you take the time to look at our modern reality closely, you will discover that people are completely mind-controlled by the media. Their minds have been binded and every aspect of an average American's life is dictated to him/her. People are hoplessly under the enter-taint-men industry's spell. Television programming, film casting should be serious business but to fools it is harmless fun. At the same time they see no contradiction in worshipping their false i-cons.
Image
People have been so successfully lobotomized that they no longer care when they find out they are being manipulated by others.
Last edited by odbo on Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 4 guests