Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why marriages fail (video)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Why marriages fail (video)

Postby Banano » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:23 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f-eoC7Co_0[/youtube]
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:03 am

Great video. Explains the reasons and dynamics very well about why marriages fail more in the modern world.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby targetguy » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:23 am

8) Dr pierce is dead and was head of the aryan nations white supremist organisation. I agree with a lot of what the video says but if i married some other nationality other then caucasian that wasnt his philosophy and there are a lot of other pretty women that are other nationalitys. The world has changed a lot and maybe a lot for
worst with the high unemployment in the usa. Pierce has a few other videos out that are a little to supreme for me but has a few good points in this one.
no scammers
targetguy
Freshman Poster

Postby Grunt » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:48 am

Overall, feminism has created a hell for females as well as a good percentage of men.

That said, those men that got off before the train-wreck are in a substantially better position. We have millions of foreign women to pick from, and we understand the risks.

Or, as Fred Reed says, it may be a bad time to be married man, but a great time to be a single man.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:43 am

targetguy wrote:8) Dr pierce is dead and was head of the aryan nations white supremist organisation. I agree with a lot of what the video says but if i married some other nationality other then caucasian that wasnt his philosophy and there are a lot of other pretty women that are other nationalitys. The world has changed a lot and maybe a lot for
worst with the high unemployment in the usa. Pierce has a few other videos out that are a little to supreme for me but has a few good points in this one.

I was wondering why there was only White People in the video... I agree with you, but that falls under "A Clock Is Right Twice A Day". Every once in a blue moon something intelligent comes out of a White Supremacist mouth, RARE but sometimes yes.

The Feminist Movement is non-existent on the main European Continent because of WWII and the fact that Germany among other countries had to put so many women to work after the war to rebuild previous destroyed industries (VW for example). There is a Women's Movement but its not as ridiculous as what is happening in Anglo Saxon culture/society.

Some of these issues are easily solved and like Mark recently said in his podcast most women outside of Anglo Saxon Society will think Anglos ARE NUTS for the society they have created. If you find a woman that doesn't think that, drop her like a bad habit.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Hook » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:28 am

It is interesting that only impossibly attractive people are shown in that video.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:03 pm

Holy matrimony, check out this video regarding marriage, it's a real eye opener and explains a lot of things!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa4Dfx0S_2c&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions