HANDSOME Winston: New photos and clothes - What do you all think? lol

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Winston's new clothes - What do you think?

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost wrote:
jamesbond wrote:This Winston Wu shirt is sure to turn heads. :D

Did Ozzy Osborne get a failed sex change?

I don't know but that guy on the shirt sure is Handsome.......... It's Mr. Wu! :P
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston's new clothes - What do you think?

Post by Winston »

Check out these new photos of me. What do you think?

Do these photos of me in the light blue button shirt mask my weight? It's a Rock type shirt. Do I look good in it?

Uncle Sam wants YOU! lol

My Donald Trump impression. lol

Get tough boy. Kick some ass! lol

I'm da man! lol

Want my fist in your face? lol

Standing tall and proud.

Winston's cute innocent hello kitty look. lol

Winston outdoors doing videos.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Winston's new clothes and photos - What do you think?

Post by Rock »

Winston why don't you try out one type of shirts I wear. If it's oversized, it can somewhat mask your stomach. It's just like the blue button down except you need to get it with long sleeves which can be partially rolled up.

Your skin looks good in these photos but I think it's due to your camera being set on some sort of filter.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

True Rock. I'm using a beauty mode in my camera. It's something that most Asian girls use. lol

I'd love to wear long sleeve button shirts like you do, but SE Asia is too hot for that, and I hate the heat and humidity. I can only wear that in Europe or Russia. Short sleeve button shirts are fine too, like the one in the photos. Why do long sleeves matter? I have plenty of those type of shirts anyway.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:True Rock. I'm using a beauty mode in my camera. It's something that most Asian girls use. lol

I'd love to wear long sleeve button shirts like you do, but SE Asia is too hot for that, and I hate the heat and humidity. I can only wear that in Europe or Russia. Short sleeve button shirts are fine too, like the one in the photos. Why do long sleeves matter? I have plenty of those type of shirts anyway.
I don't know but to my eyes, there is something about the long sleeve button down shirts which tend to visually detract attention from middle. You can roll up the sleeves when needed. But short sleeve shirts do not have same effect as long sleeve ones do IMO.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Man you do love those striped polos lol, but hey this blue one looks pretty good.

Once again, the hair needs to be longer, like this, you'll look a lot younger:

Well no, just kidding i mean this

That's kind of overkill but you get the point
Winston wrote:I'd love to wear long sleeve button shirts like you do, but SE Asia is too hot for that, and I hate the heat and humidity.
True, that's really tough. And i can't get a shirt to last in hot weather, the collar gets wrecked in no time. I wish there were some stick-on type of of tissue so collars don't get ruined (ok i just realized that's funny)
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Korean Fashion is the DA Bomb right now...It makes every looks of men great even Indians :D ...I try to buy Korean Clothes a lot...

Buy this Dotted Shirts which is the in thing now...girls dig it

zerowing1
Freshman Poster

Post by zerowing1 »

Very good style Winston :)

Korean fashion might be a good alternative also. 8)
Winston
Site Admin

Re: HANDSOME Winston: New photos and clothes - What do you all think? lol

Post by Winston »

Some recent new HANDSOME new photos of Winston. lol. As you can see, Winston still looks good and handsome and youthful, not old like some of you trolls and bashers and negative people say just to put me down. Of course the camera filters help, I won't deny that. But everyone uses them nowadays on their phones for selfies.

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
August 4th, 2023, 1:30 pm
Some recent new HANDSOME new photos of Winston. lol. As you can see, Winston still looks good and handsome and youthful, not old like some of you trolls and bashers and negative people say just to put me down. Of course the camera filters help, I won't deny that. But everyone uses them nowadays on their phones for selfies.
You don't look super old to me, but you take typical "old man selfies" with the camera far too close to your face, making your head look enormous like humpty-dumpty. I think you'd look better if you took better pictures. Like in stolen shots or shots from afar you look better than up close. I don't know why this is, there's a lot of memes of older men taking selfies and they all look like that for some reason lol.

On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A few more. These were taken in Las Vegas before I left. As you can see, I look best in blue.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
August 4th, 2023, 1:34 pm
Winston wrote:
August 4th, 2023, 1:30 pm
You don't look super old to me, but you take typical "old man selfies" with the camera far too close to your face, making your head look enormous like humpty-dumpty. I think you'd look better if you took better pictures. Like in stolen shots or shots from afar you look better than up close. I don't know why this is, there's a lot of memes of older men taking selfies and they all look like that for some reason lol.

What I mean is that I don't have a lot of grey hair and wrinkles like most Western men my age do. I'm sure you know what I mean. I still look like a kid at heart. One reason is because I'm a vegetarian of course. Another is that I am connected to spirituality and higher consciousness and am a freespirit. Another is that I never grew up and still remain in the Peter Pan fantasyland that I grew up with. So my body didn't go through the natural growing up process that you are supposed to go through. So the outer reflects the inner, that's why people tend to look like what they are on the inside, as I explained many times before. The outer reflects the inner.

I don't look good in photos farther away because they will show my pot belly more. As they say, the camera adds 10 pounds. Photography is all about angles. Also, some smart phones make me look better than others.

69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

@Winston,I'm not going to falsely flatter you by saying you look handsome.You're not ugly,but your forehead and cheek area is disproprotionate.You have Nice eyes and that's it.

I don't think losing weight will make you a chad.

Korean type chads have angular bones.Look at Godfrey Gao,a handsome chinese american man,and he looks more angular,like a native american bone structure,with good eye orbitals and a sweet eye area(which you have too).

What you need to do is get your money game in order,and find a woman from a poor country where you're exotic,and not another average asian guy like in the phillipines.

Do you like mulattas like my pfp or my sister Image the queen nefertiti type?

You could go to Addis Ababa,they speak good english there,the women who watch korean dramas have a thing for east asian men,alot of chinese overseas workers have found ethiopian wives.

None of my Ethiopian gfs were racist in the least towards anyone,they thought asian guys were just as desirable as anyone else when we discussed these things.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts