HANDSOME Winston: New photos and clothes - What do you all think? lol

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Winston wrote:
Every great writer prefers to live in colder dryer climates, not hot or humid climates, because they interfere with deep thinking. Every great artist, musician, composer, writer and philosopher has come from a cold climate region. There's a reason for that.

Is there a biological reason why some people sweat profusely?
If you prefer a colder climate by all means move. You allegedly did well in Eastern Europe and Russia, though you still left there, so who knows.

But I have to shake my head in amusement at your statement about every great artist, composer, etc. The number of great writers, artists and musicians that come from South America, the Carribean, and Asia are staggering. No need to list them.

I guess by this theory every African American musician who has added to our collective culture only was able to do this cause they moved from Africa and live in our "deep thinking" colder climates of the Angloshere.

Someone pointed out the obvious - that you are in poor shape and sweat. No big deal - you wouldn't be the first person to sweat in Asia. But somehow you have decided it's not your problem, it's some systemic inability to be a deep thinker in a hotter climate.

You crack me up. I love it :)
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

davewe wrote:
Winston wrote:
Every great writer prefers to live in colder dryer climates, not hot or humid climates, because they interfere with deep thinking. Every great artist, musician, composer, writer and philosopher has come from a cold climate region. There's a reason for that.

Is there a biological reason why some people sweat profusely?
If you prefer a colder climate by all means move. You allegedly did well in Eastern Europe and Russia, though you still left there, so who knows.

But I have to shake my head in amusement at your statement about every great artist, composer, etc. The number of great writers, artists and musicians that come from South America, the Carribean, and Asia are staggering. No need to list them.

I guess by this theory every African American musician who has added to our collective culture only was able to do this cause they moved from Africa and live in our "deep thinking" colder climates of the Angloshere.

Someone pointed out the obvious - that you are in poor shape and sweat. No big deal - you wouldn't be the first person to sweat in Asia. But somehow you have decided it's not your problem, it's some systemic inability to be a deep thinker in a hotter climate.

You crack me up. I love it :)
I was speaking figuratively. I should have used the word "tend to come from colder climates". Every great writer I know came from colder climates or Mediterranean climates.

I guess India would be an exception since people there tend to be very philosophical and spiritual, and many great spiritual teachers come from there.

I only did well in Eastern Europe and Russia in terms of approaching and chatting up girls, not in finding true love or lasting relationships or sexual satisfaction. I was allowed to use my best skill there, flirting, which I'm not allowed to use in Taiwan during cold approaches. Girls there were VERY cool with cold approaches. So in that sense, it was fun. I was ALLOWED to be myself, which is totally repressed in Taiwan. In Taiwan, my hands are tied. I feel pressure from all the repressed vibes around me obligating me to be innocent and have no desires. It's hard to explain.

Dates or no dates, the worst thing is to feel like you can't be yourself. It's the most invalidating experience.
Last edited by Winston on July 7th, 2012, 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What am I supposed to do with my hair? None of the down to earth guys on this forum likes wearing a ton of gel in their hair, so why would I? My hair doesn't bend or style. It is like barbed wire.

Even if I were to spike my hair up, that would make me look like a punk, not mature. Is that what you want?

I don't get something. George Clooney's hair is really short and simple too. So why doesn't anyone say that he looks like a low class uneducated taxi driver? Why does it look high class on him but low class on me?! See here:

See, this looks good on him. This is the look and style that I'm aiming for, but my hair is not thin and wavy like his. But when my hair is short, that's how it looks in terms of the shape of my head. Why does that look good on him but not me?

Also, check out Mark Wahlberg's hair in the movie Shooter. When I cut my hair short and trim my sides to make my head look oval, my head looks like his (though not my body of course). Since this hair style looks good on him, why doesn't it look good on me? Why does it look normal on him but it makes me look low class? Can someone explain? Here is what I'm referring to:

Last edited by Winston on July 8th, 2012, 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Also, my body type and frame looks a lot like William Shatner's. Here is him without a shirt on in the original Star Trek series.

What's wrong with that? Why does his body look good that way, but not on me? Without my pot belly, my body frame is similar to his.

Moreover, his hair is short, fine, and neatly groomed, the way I aim my hair to be. What is wrong with that? Why can't I look good with short trimmed hair too? Why does what I like look good on other guys but not on me? Is there a huge mismatch between my tastes and style and my looks?

Can someone explain logically and objectively?

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston lose weight...I mean really lose weight. You got to lose that pot belly and that double chin on your face. You would look years younger and clothes would look better on you.

Typically as men get older we look better dressing more mature. I think your in your mid 30's but you look like your in your 40's because of your weight. I think lose a good 20 lbs you look younger.

If you want to attract attractive women who take care of themselves you have to put some effort into your own looks. Either that or have a very fat wallet which I think you don't have.

It took some time for me to figure out my fashion sense and I'm still not there yet but what works for me is if I am going out dress pants with white button shirt with blazer . The colors has to match between belt and shoes. Blazer makes your shoulder look bigger and it can cover your pot belly. Dark colors is better for the blazer and dress pants. You can also wear jeans with some blazers.

If it's too hot to wear a blazer or dress pants. Wear a vest instead with a v-neck t-shirt.

Since your not tall..wear jeans that a cut low so the illusion is that you have longer legs . Since you got a pot belly you can't hide that . I don't think wearing baggy clothes will do because that just make you look more lumpy.

You can wear a vest instead with a v neck t-shirt. The vest can cover you belly some the v-neck .

Since you got that gut you want to bring attention to something else..maybe a belt buckle with some thing interesting on it. Why ...because even if you got a gut people will see that but with interesting belt buckle they will look at that instead...

For hair I think you might look OK with a little spiky hair style...Your hair is already cut short just run some wax into it and spike it up. It can make you look little younger and daring.

But most important lose weight ...get some muscles on you. I really think that would improve your looks 200%. I don't think your tall maybe 5'6 or '5'5 I'm guessing. If you lose the weight and add some muscles you create an illusion that your actually bigger.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Very Funny Post!!!

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston, you don't look like George Clooney or Mark Wallberg, I'm sorry! They look good in short hair because they are good looking. You also wouldn't look good in long hair like Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp, because you are not good looking like them either. These are actually both ugly hair extremes that look good on good looking men! You do NOT have a body like William Shatner in those pictures. Where did you get that idea?

How many pounds are you over your desired weight? Once you've lost that weight you'd look good in a short ugly haircut!
patrick
Freshman Poster

Post by patrick »

William Shatner now looks like this

WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Yeah, Winston is correct, he looks like William Shatner of today! I'm impressed!!!!!!

How funny!

The only difference is William Shatner is 81 years old and Winston is 38. What is Winston going to look like when he is 81? Not like William Shatner for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. JamesBond, maybe you could take a photo of the Winston of today and show us what he will look like at 81.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Very Funny Post!!!

Post by Winston »

WorldTraveler wrote:Winston, you don't look like George Clooney or Mark Wallberg, I'm sorry! They look good in short hair because they are good looking. You also wouldn't look good in long hair like Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp, because you are not good looking like them either. These are actually both ugly hair extremes that look good on good looking men! You do NOT have a body like William Shatner in those pictures. Where did you get that idea?

How many pounds are you over your desired weight? Once you've lost that weight you'd look good in a short ugly haircut!
Then what's the logical optimal solution for my hair then? Saying I'm not good looking like those celebrities isn't going to help.

My body frame is similar to Shatner's, in terms of dimension and shape, without my pot belly that is. It's obvious. I've looked at my body without my shirt in the mirror and see the same shape as in the photo above of Captain Kirk in his quarters without a shirt on.

I'm not ugly or bad looking either, so I can't go wrong with a neat trimmed crew cut. At least I look neat and civilized. What's wrong with that? Do you think a porcupine hair would look better? I doubt it.

I think I am about 180 pounds. My ideal weight is maybe 20 pounds less?
Last edited by Winston on July 9th, 2012, 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston how in the world are you just 180 lbs?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:Winston how in the world are you just 180 lbs?
That's what the scales say when I stand on them.

You also keep forgetting that the camera adds 10 pounds. It's a scientific fact. I proved it to you earlier in the thread. I also look thinner in the mirror, which is more accurate because I tested my hand and different objects in the mirror and found that they look the same in the mirror as they do to the naked eye.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

WorldTraveler wrote:Yeah, Winston is correct, he looks like William Shatner of today! I'm impressed!!!!!!

How funny!

The only difference is William Shatner is 81 years old and Winston is 38. What is Winston going to look like when he is 81? Not like William Shatner for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. JamesBond, maybe you could take a photo of the Winston of today and show us what he will look like at 81.
Wait a second dude. You just proved my point. It's not my clothes that's the problem at all. This means everyone here has been scamming me! Since the clothes and hairstyle I like look great on others, such as good looking guys and celebrities, then it's my LOOKS that are the problem, not my clothes!

Why have you guys been conning me all along and giving me false hope that I can make myself look more attractive by wearing different clothes? WTF?

My clothes are very normal. Many mainstream guys wear the same nice decent polo shirts and pants that I do. So WTF are you guys complaining about? Does nitpicking my looks make you feel better?

As long as my clothes are nice and clean, what does it matter? I don't understand the logic here. Other guys wear the same thing. Why should I have to change? What's the point? Good looking clothes don't even look good on me.

As I told you all before, clothes/fashion do NOT make an unattractive man into an attractive one. They only accentuate your looks if you are ALREADY attractive. That's logical. What WorldTraveler said above supports that.

So why the f**k have you guys been conning me all along?!

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Very Funny Post!!!

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote: I think I am about 180 pounds. My ideal weight is maybe 20 pounds less?
Your idea weight is probably around 130-140 lbs, with acceptable range of 120-150 lbs.

Check your BMI here:
http://aadi.joslin.org/content/bmi-calculator

Clothing, hair, style, etc. does improve your apperance when done correctly. You need to find something that works for you and not someone else. To start, I'd suggest a weight loss goal of 1 lb per week, by reducing your daily calorie intake by 500 calories and exercising more. You should do this for your own health and not to pick up chicks.
Last edited by momopi on July 9th, 2012, 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.