'American men are the best men in the world' Really?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Do you believe American men are the best in the world?

I'm American and I believe this
18%
I'm NOT American and I believe this
No votes
I'm American and I DON'T believe this
62%
I'm NOT American and I DON'T believe this
21%

Total votes: 39
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

have2fly wrote:In general, I agree with odbo and Ladislav... Most foreign women.... I know divorce lawyers that told me a lot about these things.
Totally true and very well described. Also, while Americans nowadays have been taught "to be nice to minorities", at least on surface; and to patronize ( but still nicely) immigrants of color so as not to appear racist, these " courtesies" do not extend to these FSU people because they are white. Yup! They are expected to act American, but they can't. Their behavior is seen as very strange and they are often treated like "Okies from Muscogie", called dumb and yelled at. The cultural gap is so enormous, neither party ever expected it to be that way and a huge shock sets in.
These ladies also do not understand that America runs on credit. They think that all these cars and houses they see have been bought on cash basis and that an average American guy actually has this kind of money. When they realize that the guy is hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt and can't afford anything extra, another shock sets in.
It takes either being very lucky, being very much in love or being very culturally sensitive and patient to make such marriages work out. I will reiterate that these FSU people and Anglo Saxons ( cultural Anglo Saxons, that is) are totally non-compatible in their original form.

A Filipina, otoh, would be patient, understanding, compromising and knowledgeable of the US culture as well as fluent in English. Also, an American guy would treat a Filipina nicer because she is non-white and any verbal ill treatment would be seen as racist. A Filipina would not demand cultural stimulation of any kind and her demands would be confined to having a normal place to live, a car maybe, some money to send back home, being a wife and a mother. She will submit to her husband's authority and opinion and the only arguments would be over how to keep those greedy relatives back home from constantly asking for more and more money.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

ladislav wrote: I will reiterate that these FSU people and Anglo Saxons ( cultural Anglo Saxons, that is) are totally non-compatible in their original form.

A Filipina, otoh, would be patient, understanding, compromising and knowledgeable of the US culture as well as fluent in English.
That's because the Slavs and Greeks speak a real language, while westerners speak languages derived from Latin. We have ass-licking Romans to thank for the robotic perversions of expression known as "romance" languages, and of course the ultimate weapon against people of god - English.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

odbo wrote: That's because the Slavs and Greeks speak a real language, while westerners speak languages derived from Latin. We have ass-licking Romans to thank for the robotic perversions of expression known as "romance" languages, and of course the ultimate weapon against people of god - English.
Er, okay... then why do you post on English-speaking forums like this one? Nobody here's keeping you away from Russian and Greek forums...
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Jackal wrote:
odbo wrote: That's because the Slavs and Greeks speak a real language, while westerners speak languages derived from Latin. We have ass-licking Romans to thank for the robotic perversions of expression known as "romance" languages, and of course the ultimate weapon against people of god - English.
Er, okay... then why do you post on English-speaking forums like this one? Nobody here's keeping you away from Russian and Greek forums...
It's not what languages you speak, it's what language you think in. Much of what I hate about the diabolical Anglo-Judeo consciousness is down to the language. On an obviously totally unrelated topic, most Jews speak excellent English, even ones who haven't been outside of Israel.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

The...diabolical Anglo-Judeo consciousness?

What the f**k is wrong with you, dude?
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
cadams84
Freshman Poster

Post by cadams84 »

odbo wrote:
Jackal wrote:
It's not what languages you speak, it's what language you think in. Much of what I hate about the diabolical Anglo-Judeo consciousness is down to the language. On an obviously totally unrelated topic, most Jews speak excellent English, even ones who haven't been outside of Israel.
You mad bro?
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Grunt wrote:The...diabolical Anglo-Judeo consciousness?

What the f**k is wrong with you, dude?
I don't defend the culture of my oppressors just because I was born into it. I believe in right and wrong.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Obvious troll is obvious. [/img]

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

You're right Grunt, everything is just lovely in America/England. We couldn't be any freer. People couldn't be any more interesting. Our history books couldn't be more correct. Our Jewish comedians couldn't be any funnier. Our world famous musicians like Mr. Gaga and Coldplay couldn't be any more talented. Our women couldn't be any more feminine. Our children couldn't be more open minded. Our culture is so rich and inspiring that we can't contain it within our borders! Our society couldn't be any less dehumanizing.

viewtopic.php?t=6759
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Every nation has its problems, it is what we all do about them that matters. There may be safer, more cohesive nations, Denmark for example, but living there would be unbearably boring, at least to me.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Grunt wrote:Every nation has its problems, it is what we all do about them that matters. There may be safer, more cohesive nations, Denmark for example, but living there would be unbearably boring, at least to me.
This is a myth if there ever was one. In my opinion America is the most boring place on earth. Although we should poll expats how they feel when they return. What could be worse than having a continent bigger than Europe, stretching from the Atlantic to the Pacific, except have it all be standarized. So wherever you go it all looks and feels the same. And all the people are television zombies. Imagine America without the entertainment industry. If you take out Hollywood what do you have? You have Canada. A nation of Walmart parking lots, and chain restaurants, and not very much more below the surface. Take out the hype and constant "noise" and you realize you have a very dull place.

Now by entertainment industry I don't mean counting out amusment parks, clubs, golf courses, etc. I'm talking about tv and radio. What happens on the tv is not real. If you watch the Oscars it does not mean you're having an exciting life. Per capita, America seems to have the least amount of entertainment options in the developed world. What is there to do for the kids and teenagers in your town?

If you look at it honestly, most places on this earth are "boring" at least according to over-stimulated Americans with no attention spans. The real issue I have with America is "the law" limiting people from making their life exciting, even for a day. Having lived abroad you can't deny it, it's a police state! And big brother treats you like an idiot.

For excitement you need freedom and/or optimism. You have freedom in 3rd world countries to do whatever you want. If I want to street race with my friends, I'll street race. That's excitement to me. In America or Canada you can't fart or go 5mph over the speed limit without getting ticketed. You also have optimism in places which are on the rise like India & China, like you had in 1950s America or 1980s Japan for example.

Optimism = excitement. Freedom = excitement. America = stress, depression, disillusionment. Having a 1 hour commute does not add excitement to my life.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Street Racing is a poor example because it all depends on where you live. In Los Angeles, innocent people have died and I have been there when it happens. These are so-called low traffic areas at night. In a area of 13 Million people there is no such thing at a low traffic area, you only need somebody to be in the wrong place at the wrong time once to have it tragically go wrong.

In Rural America this is less of a problem and I have friend that find some remote road on the edge of town that has almost no traffic after a certain time of night.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

No it's not a poor example, it's a gauge of personal freedom. You can be fined, arrested and/or have your car impounded for doing a burn out on a deserted road in rural-America, possibly even on your land. I knew someone who went to jail for pulling a wheelie on his motorcycle. I know you probably think that's what freedom is but you really don't know what it's like to live in a healthy society. Another member on here posted a quote about "America" being the least free society on earth because government meddled into every little thing you do, I wish I could find it. You can't even open the windows in a lot of high rise buildings lest you decided to jump out. You can't live in a nanny state and not be emasculated. Men are simply not welcome in this environment, although women might not be bothered by any of this or even realize there is an issue. Suppress man's humanity and watch as everything deteriorates.

cadams84
Freshman Poster

Post by cadams84 »

odbo wrote:No it's not a poor example, it's a gauge of personal freedom. You can be fined, arrested and/or have your car impounded for doing a burn out on a deserted road in rural-America, possibly even on your land. I knew someone who went to jail for pulling a wheelie on his motorcycle. I know you probably think that's what freedom is but you really don't know what it's like to live in a healthy society. Another member on here posted a quote about "America" being the least free society on earth because government meddled into every little thing you do, I wish I could find it. You can't even open the windows in a lot of high rise buildings lest you decided to jump out. You can't live in a nanny state and not be emasculated. Men are simply not welcome in this environment, although women might not be bothered by any of this or even realize there is an issue. Suppress man's humanity and watch as everything deteriorates.
You mad bro?
tmr
Freshman Poster

Post by tmr »

Here are some things that Ivan and Raj are likely to have (outside of the extremes)

A family network. This may sound dull and boring to many but this is very handy when it comes to raising the children. Long after the glitz and glamor are gone this will be rather important. Also some sense of culture, stability, depending on where you are also a sense of loyalty to the family, be unlikely to have multitple divorces etc. The world is truly vast and diverse.

The women who come to such men are interested in such things. Those who want the suburban house with three cars will go to the man who has that. Those who want the guy who is an Ethan Hunt wannabe will find him and so on and so forth. And you will given the general limitations of life make yourself who *you are*. Simple, no? La vie est belle.

And listen, the next time you run into Ivan and Raj do go ahead and try to meet them instead of competing with everyone and anyone 24/7. You might have the rather novel experience of actually making a friend, and something more like a real friend, versus a facebook one or someone who is just there to help you climb a ladder. Someone, say, who might remember your birthday, invite you on important occasions etc. Sounds nice, no? Then you might get invited to visit and find that your hosts are actually hospitable and their hospitality is warm and gracious. But do remember the friendship goes both ways. You are expected to reciprocate, it would be rude not to. You have to host sometimes too and you have to remember other people's birthdays too. It is really not so hard to do so.

Hope that helps, merry christmas and happy holidays.