'American men are the best men in the world' Really?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Do you believe American men are the best in the world?

I'm American and I believe this
18%
I'm NOT American and I believe this
No votes
I'm American and I DON'T believe this
62%
I'm NOT American and I DON'T believe this
21%

Total votes: 39
Seeker
Freshman Poster

'American men are the best men in the world' Really?

Post by Seeker »

I've seen this statement quite a few times in topics relating to going abroad, including here. How many actually believe this? Why are American men better than e.g Spanish, German, Scandinavian or Japanese men? They aren't as handsome as Spanish men, nor as tall as German and Scandinavian men, or as intelligent, educated, and civilised as Japanese men. What do American men have over all other men apart from being pussywhipped white knights who'll do anything to appease a woman?
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

American, Canadian, British, and Western men in general are better than Asian, South American, and certainly Former Soviet Union men.

These facts are self-evident.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Grunt wrote:American, Canadian, British, and Western men in general are better than Asian, South American, and certainly Former Soviet Union men.

Brilliant argumentation there, really. :lol:
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I believe most American men are decent people, but certainly not good men.

A good man can stand up for right and wrong; American men have the historical inability to confront injustice unless it gets to a crisis level. They perpetuate misandry and the veneration of women at their own expense.

A good man is masculine, without being brutish. Most American young men employ feminine affectations in their speech and sometimes their behavior. The few that do not overcompensate to brutishness.

I will say this, most American men are good men in terms of what women around the world would want for themselves. A controllable, malleable provider browbeaten into submission by feminism.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Seeker wrote:
Grunt wrote:American, Canadian, British, and Western men in general are better than Asian, South American, and certainly Former Soviet Union men.

Brilliant argumentation there, really. :lol:
Ok, so how many webpages are dedicated to foreign women seeking AMERICAN men as husbands?

Now, count how many webpages there are for AMERICAN females seeking RUSSIAN husbands.

Get back to me with the numbers.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Grunt wrote:Ok, so how many webpages are dedicated to foreign women seeking AMERICAN men as husbands?

Now, count how many webpages there are for AMERICAN females seeking RUSSIAN husbands.

Get back to me with the numbers.
I don't know of any websites dedicated to foreign women specifically seeking only AMERICAN husbands, not one. Even if they were to exist it would only be for money or to get to America, i.e. for material reasons. Neither of those advantages make Americans better than other men. Being an easier target for gold digging whores doesn't strike me as a mark of superiority.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Sure, lets take your theory at face value. All men are equal, and American men are no better or worse.

So show me some webpages dedicated to women of any nation seeking Russian men as husbands.

If your theory is correct, you should have no problem at all proving it with facts.

I'll wait here.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Grunt wrote:Sure, lets take your theory at face value. All men are equal, and American men are no better or worse.

So show me some webpages dedicated to women of any nation seeking Russian men as husbands.

If your theory is correct, you should have no problem at all proving it with facts.

I'll wait here.
I already told you why webpages like you described for American men might exist, if they were to exist. All that shows is that some women want to marry Americans and other foreigners for a better life, materially. That's all it means. For some reason you seem to be using desirability to women as the measure of male superiority. Do you think the average Westerner in Asia is either better or more attractive than the local men?
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Heh...nah dude your totally right. You have clearly done more research on this issue than I have, and you have clearly talked to dozens if not hundreds of foreign women

American men suck, we are pretty much the bottom of the barrel. We are in no way better than any man from Africa or maybe an Eskimo.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

You've yet to show me even ONE way in which American men are better than others. I'll continue to wait, but I don't hold out much hope.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

You totally win the argument dude.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
cadams84
Freshman Poster

Post by cadams84 »

Being an American man I voted "I'm American and I believe this".

The burden of proof is on the prosecution. Prove me wrong.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Let it go, cadams84, I been around the block a few times and I know trollbaiting when I see it.

Or, hows that old Navajo proverb go? "You can't wake up a person who is pretending to be asleep."

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

The burden of proof is on the claimant. SOMEONE must be able to give a reason why American men are better.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Naw dude American men are drunks that beat their women, cheat all the time, and avoid any responsibility. Only a crazy woman would want an American guy as a husband. Ask any Russian girl, she will tell you.

And its not just American men. Canadian, German, Italian, just about any man in the Western world is pure trash.

It is a well documented fact. It might even be...self-evident! :)

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.