'American men are the best men in the world' Really?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Do you believe American men are the best in the world?

I'm American and I believe this
18%
I'm NOT American and I believe this
No votes
I'm American and I DON'T believe this
62%
I'm NOT American and I DON'T believe this
21%

Total votes: 39
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

odbo wrote:
ladislav wrote: I will reiterate that these FSU people and Anglo Saxons ( cultural Anglo Saxons, that is) are totally non-compatible in their original form.

A Filipina, otoh, would be patient, understanding, compromising and knowledgeable of the US culture as well as fluent in English.
That's because the Slavs and Greeks speak a real language, while westerners speak languages derived from Latin. We have ass-licking Romans to thank for the robotic perversions of expression known as "romance" languages, and of course the ultimate weapon against people of god - English.
wait a minute i thought english was a germanic language not a romance language english dosent even function like a romance language grammatically ha ha ha just me trying to be a smart ass
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Whilst we can agree that American men are not better than all other men, they're far from the worst of men.

They deserve better than their hideous American women. Loud, obese, ugly, narcissistic, unfeminine, ungrateful, sluttish, adulterous, materialistic, unkind, unjust cunts that they are.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Billy, those stories from the soldiers are not that surprising. I saw and heard plenty when I was in the service. It was similar kinds of stories that got me "awake" to the evils of American women and led me to my beliefs today.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Well American men are the worst in the world, so they deserve to be cheated on.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

odbo
Veteran Poster

disruptive, hateful trolls lurking

Post by odbo »

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

I have a serious question to the men of this forum, particularly the American men who think they are supreme "marriage material" for foreign women.

You state that you outclass the rest with your superior characteristics, but what is it that changed you? All I'm hearing is how non-American or non-Anglo men relentlessly beat their wives and how they're irresponsible and don't bring home the bacon. But if I look back a few decades I'm not seeing much separation between the manginas of the Anglo west, and the men of the rest of the world. So what happened that suddenly turned Anglo women into the worst, most useless women in the world, and Anglo men into the best husbands?

Are you suggesting that feminism resulted in better men?

And the lack of feminist indoctrination and a misandric society hurts non-Anglo men because it makes them less attractive to women the world over?
odbo wrote:Image

Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

American men are the worst in the world. This is a fact that can not be debated or denied.

Please keep asking the same question in different ways, though.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Grunt wrote:American men are the worst in the world. This is a fact that can not be debated or denied.

I'm trying to cut through the bullshit.

An undisputed fact:
American women are the worst women in the world by a wide margin.
Your theory: American men the best men in the world.

If your theory is correct, that would mean as American women deteriorate, American males improve as husbands and men. The more they slide, the more we ascend.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Based on my observations, I'd say the average White American male is without a shadow of a doubt the most emasculated in the history of the word. So my answer to the question is no, they're in fact the worst. But because of this, they're also probably the most appreciative of women due to inevitably having a difficult time attracting them. Therefore they are likely the most caring, loving, loyal etc. So in terms of appeasing women, which I think was the original context in which the question was asked, yes they are the best men in the world. Congratulations.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

American men are the worst in the world. This is a fact that can not be debated or denied.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

lavezzi wrote:Based on my observations, I'd say the average White American male is without a shadow of a doubt the most emasculated in the history of the word. So my answer to the question is no, they're in fact the worst. But because of this, they're also probably the most appreciative of women due to inevitably having a difficult time attracting them. Therefore they are likely the most caring, loving, loyal etc. So in terms of appeasing women, which I think was the original context in which the question was asked, yes they are the best men in the world. Congratulations.
Well, you neglect to mention the fact that every single female on earth is a backstabbing meth-addict street whore that burns live puppies over an open bonfire.

Adding to that the fact that American men are without a doubt the worst men in the history of the known universe, and the fact that not a single American man has a set of testicles or even a penis, this is simply an open and shut case.

I hope this clarifies the issue.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I am the worst in the world Grunt????? Are you generalizing????
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

have2fly wrote:In general, I agree with odbo and Ladislav. Most foreign women that want to come to America do it for money and "status". I would say around 80% of foreign women do that. Also, as I notice Russian/FSU women who generally come to the U.S. are very UGLY and/or STUPID as hell! Pretty women are needed and wanted by all men in any country, so many stay in Russia/FSU. But since there is so much competition between women and since good men are VERY hard to find over there, especially faithful GOOD men that have MONEY, those Russian/FSU women seek men abroad. Please keep in mind that 99% of those Russian/FSU women have NEVER been to the U.S. and only about 20% have EVER been to other countries, usually Turkey, Russia, Bulgaria. Some get lucky and visit Western Europe, only about 5-10% of them. Otherwise, those are very "country" or "village"-type Russian/FSU women that come to the U.S. And by village type I mean lightheaded shallow girls that could actually be from a larger city, like Kiev, but mentality isn't there. Same as you see white trash in large American cities too.

About 99% of Russian/FSU women have NO IDEA how expensive it is to have a child and that there is virtually NO maternity leave in the U.S. When I tell them it costs $5,000 to visit ER in the U.S. - they think I am BSing :) When I tell them child birth could cost $15K to $100,000 (if complicated) - they think I am an idiot and it just can't be true :) They have NO CLUE what life really is in the U.S. All the see is movies, Tom Cruise - educated, sporty, gentle, great lover. They see reality shows - sporty guys with fake tans, white teeth, smile... Oh, girls just fall in love with those beautiful images because GIRLS ARE THAT WAY - they like everything pink and pretty!

So on topic: I voted "I am American and I don't agree" because I am an American now. American men in general are better looking, well kept in general (you are able to shower often or workout etc), you have a car and a job. That alone makes women think you are a great provider and will make a good husband. But again - she has NO CLUE that 98% of Americans have cars because it is the only decent way to get around. As Ladislav wrote - Russian/FSU women think of the U.S. as a better version of Russia - they don't have enough education on the matter or exposure to understand that they are technically moving to another planet! I did not! Although I knew much more about the U.S. before moving here than average Russian girl would.

American men are terrible with romance, gentleman stuff, fixing things around the house - unless he does it for living, very bad with open-minded thinking, terribly educated, very immature in many ways, terrible knowledge of other cultures/countries and totally brainwashed into "America is the best, hell with the rest", American men are also dumb enough to make fun of foreign girls for them being "from a third world country". American men live to work and watch retarded football, eat pizza and drink beer. That's it! Average educated Russian/FSU girl will want more, even a gold-digger will want more because they were exposed to a much more cultural life at home! So they will use you for papers/entry ticket to America. 99% will be EXTREMELY home-sick precisely for the reasons listed on this forum - people are fake, society is closed-off, ice-wall between strangers, no one discusses important stuff, too much fake in people's lives - football, shopping, video games, useless activities etc. So women will think she picked a wrong guy and blame you, so she will start seeking a better guy remembering all the Hollywood movies and that "it can't be true, American men are shown to be so sexy, smart and rich on TV, I will find one" etc. I can go on and on.

Only about 20% of American men-foreign women couples are actually a good match and live in harmony. Most are not harmonious, but either decent American guy lacks understanding of who really is his girl - dumb as hell or ugly or both etc. Or either smart pretty Russian girl has to live with extremely low-class dumb American dude because *surprise* rich affluent American men consider her "low-class immigrant" thinking they are happy with their bitchy fat ugly American wives! I've seen hundreds of couples, I know divorce lawyers that told me a lot about these things.

I noticed some of the same things you have seen/heard.

If you don't live in New York or Chicago, public transportation is a joke and yet there are men talking about finding a girl in FSU when they live in Small Town USA, where the bus stops running at 9pm??? That's a case of like should look for like. If you're a dude in rural Ohio looking for a wife in FSU, don't start looking in Kiev/Moscow/St Pete. Even if the city(ies) have plenty of women from small towns and villages throughout the FSU, they came for opportunities not for the same life they left home for.

I also notice that most of the women are not model quality either, some are very basic. However I wouldn't call them ugly, its just that finding nice, average looking, thin women in America is so hard that many men will compromise on looks. But frankly they do that at home too... You shouldn't have to compromise on looks but our society frowns on men being "shallow".

Its true most women around the world, not just in FSU have no idea what living in America is like on a day-to-day basis. My ex-coworker paid $10,000 for his daughter's birth. He's lucky his wife gets full benefits from her employer (21st Century Insurance) but of course she only gets limited unpaid maternity leave...

Lucky for most FSU women however is that most of the men going on these tours are mildly successful (small business owners, white collar workers, etc). Sure you get guys like what you saw on that ABC Nightline special (HS Teacher, Home Depot Employee, etc) that doesn't mean you can't work in the lower half of the economy and not find a girl. You're expectations have to line up with reality, a girl that dreams of owning a coach bag is not the type of girl you should be looking for in FSU if say make less than 35K a year. She should expect to work and want to contribute, this should be an automatic. Who can afford a Stepford Wife??? Not many and they usually don't have to go to another country to find it.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Grunt wrote:Adding to that the fact that American men are without a doubt the worst men in the history of the known universe, and the fact that not a single American man has a set of testicles or even a penis, this is simply an open and shut case.

I hope this clarifies the issue.
I know Grunt is just kidding here but seriously some people think American men are the worst in the world? WTF? :shock:

Just ask Mark Davis's wife or Grunt's wife or any of the other men on this forum who have foreign wives if American men are the worst in the world. I highly doubt that most women around the world would say that. In fact, I have heard that foreign women prefer American men because they are known to be hard workers, loving and caring people. Unlike the men in Russia and other countries who are known to abuse their women and be alcoholics.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."