'American men are the best men in the world' Really?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Do you believe American men are the best in the world?

I'm American and I believe this
18%
I'm NOT American and I believe this
No votes
I'm American and I DON'T believe this
62%
I'm NOT American and I DON'T believe this
21%

Total votes: 39
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Ok so we can expand the concept to all American men are pure scum sucking shit, and every single female on earth, bar none, is a filthy backstabbing piece of dog shit.

Got it.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

odbo wrote:Why is it after a few years, as soon as they get permanent residency/citizenship or qualify for alimony/50-50 divorce, so many women leave "the best men in the world." Because American men are the best suckers that ever lived.
I read statistics that said when American men marry foreign women the divorce rate is only 20%. If an American man marries an American woman the divorce rate is 50%. So it appears as if marrying a foreign women is a much better option for American men.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Yeah I have an INS (now known as Homeland Security) report that shows the divorce rate of American man / foreign woman marriages at about 30 percent.

Throw in the new California divorce numbers showing a 75%+ divorce rate, and we are looking at a 40% differential.

The funny thing about this is, most of my friends and family jokes that my wife would leave me at each step of her green card and citizenship processing. Here it is 7 years later, my wife has been an American citizen for 4 years and no trouble so far.

Not that I care, because if she leaves, she gets nothing due to my military pension being protected under the 5301 statutes, and I would be on the plane to Thailand a week after she took off. I am in a win / win situation. That said, I do not advocate anyone else trying to do what I did, as I have a unique situation. It is better to simply live as a nominal sex tourist.

Oh, and American men are pure scum and all women are filth.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

jamesbond wrote:I read statistics that said when American men marry foreign women the divorce rate is only 20%. If an American man marries an American woman the divorce rate is 50%. So it appears as if marrying a foreign women is a much better option for American men.
An even better option is for American men to stop being American because the rate for women ruining the lives of say Eastern European husbands is much closer to 0%.

viewtopic.php?t=10999

Foreign women love Anglo-Saxon captain save-a-hoes

"she's 33 and me 20 but it's ok, not ok, GOOD, the age is nothing you know"

HAPPIER ABROAD
odbo
Veteran Poster

public service announcement

Post by odbo »

Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

I agree with obdo, every single women overseas is an ugly diseased whore.

And of course American men are the absolute bottom of the barrel, the worst in the world.

I do not know why anyone is arguing the point.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Grunt wrote:I agree with obdo, every single women overseas is an ugly diseased whore.

And of course American men are the absolute bottom of the barrel, the worst in the world.

I do not know why anyone is arguing the point.
Grunt, I hope you do not mean that... :-(
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
stillcode
Freshman Poster

Post by stillcode »

First post on this forum. Glad to have finally found this place.

Anyways, I just wanted to show a link for that report about international marriages having a lower divorce rate than domestic marriages. Even since the INS changed its name it's been difficult to dig up that report, but I've found it.

xhttp://fxp6225s.wikispaces.com/file/view/MobRept_AppendixA.pdf/34387441/MobRept_AppendixA.pdf

The data is based on mail-order brides, so I'd imagine that the divorce rate is even lower for the rest of the international marriages.

The myth that foreign women simply marry an American man for the green card or to steal his money in a divorce is just over-exaggerated.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

3 days later and no one has stated the obvious yet? Am I going to have to break it down piece by piece and baby feed you bits of truth? Not enough to throw you into spontaneous paralysis, just enough to get those of you who have lost touch with reality thinking.

Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Generalizations are often pretty meaningless, but here it goes:
Most American men are probably kinder to women than men from many other countries. However, many American men are wusses who don't know how to be men, since they've spent their whole lives running in fear from their female masters.

From a physical standpoint, American men probably aren't the best because most of them are obese. Many foreign men, such as Brazilian men, stay in much better shape on average. Also, American men mostly only speak English, whereas many foreign men are multi-lingual.

However, I think that the American men who go abroad who are not simply whore-mongers are much more cultured and talented than the average American and can be the equals of many foreign men.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

billy wrote:Grunt, you were at the military. This makes sense as you´re
poweres of perception for identifying NewFags is so well trained ;-)

Generalazations are generally right when done right or els it´s wrong
what do you think?

I think from an indigenous perspective the white man should get the f**k out
of america. But maybe I am wrong again. But anyway who cares for them.
Why? We are all a cruel species. That´s ok. We have to handle the truth. Right?
It may be safer for whites to leave America, but doing so would make life very, very boring. When I lived in Ukraine and the Czech Republic, I missed the ongoing struggle for freedom that I have in America. I do not think I would be happy living in a safe place like Norway or the Netherlands, even though they are great countries. I would rather die on my feet then live on my knees. I will most likely end up being shot when the Fascists come to put me in a concentration camp, but I would prefer than to spending the rest of my life parked in some retirement community for fat old Americans.

If America breaks up like the Soviet Union did, which I doubt, rolling race wars may happen, but whites outnumber all other races and we tend to be very well armed. The only reason ethnic gangs exist is because the CIA gives them drugs, money, guns, and protection. I would love nothing more than to wipe out some drug dealing scum gangbangers, but I do not want to be put in prison for the rest of my life for doing so. If the system ever does fall apart, I see local militias forming, and their first targets will be the drug gangs. In a few weeks all gangs will be liquidated and the problem will be solved.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

In general, I agree with odbo and Ladislav. Most foreign women that want to come to America do it for money and "status". I would say around 80% of foreign women do that. Also, as I notice Russian/FSU women who generally come to the U.S. are very UGLY and/or STUPID as hell! Pretty women are needed and wanted by all men in any country, so many stay in Russia/FSU. But since there is so much competition between women and since good men are VERY hard to find over there, especially faithful GOOD men that have MONEY, those Russian/FSU women seek men abroad. Please keep in mind that 99% of those Russian/FSU women have NEVER been to the U.S. and only about 20% have EVER been to other countries, usually Turkey, Russia, Bulgaria. Some get lucky and visit Western Europe, only about 5-10% of them. Otherwise, those are very "country" or "village"-type Russian/FSU women that come to the U.S. And by village type I mean lightheaded shallow girls that could actually be from a larger city, like Kiev, but mentality isn't there. Same as you see white trash in large American cities too.

About 99% of Russian/FSU women have NO IDEA how expensive it is to have a child and that there is virtually NO maternity leave in the U.S. When I tell them it costs $5,000 to visit ER in the U.S. - they think I am BSing :) When I tell them child birth could cost $15K to $100,000 (if complicated) - they think I am an idiot and it just can't be true :) They have NO CLUE what life really is in the U.S. All the see is movies, Tom Cruise - educated, sporty, gentle, great lover. They see reality shows - sporty guys with fake tans, white teeth, smile... Oh, girls just fall in love with those beautiful images because GIRLS ARE THAT WAY - they like everything pink and pretty!

So on topic: I voted "I am American and I don't agree" because I am an American now. American men in general are better looking, well kept in general (you are able to shower often or workout etc), you have a car and a job. That alone makes women think you are a great provider and will make a good husband. But again - she has NO CLUE that 98% of Americans have cars because it is the only decent way to get around. As Ladislav wrote - Russian/FSU women think of the U.S. as a better version of Russia - they don't have enough education on the matter or exposure to understand that they are technically moving to another planet! I did not! Although I knew much more about the U.S. before moving here than average Russian girl would.

American men are terrible with romance, gentleman stuff, fixing things around the house - unless he does it for living, very bad with open-minded thinking, terribly educated, very immature in many ways, terrible knowledge of other cultures/countries and totally brainwashed into "America is the best, hell with the rest", American men are also dumb enough to make fun of foreign girls for them being "from a third world country". American men live to work and watch retarded football, eat pizza and drink beer. That's it! Average educated Russian/FSU girl will want more, even a gold-digger will want more because they were exposed to a much more cultural life at home! So they will use you for papers/entry ticket to America. 99% will be EXTREMELY home-sick precisely for the reasons listed on this forum - people are fake, society is closed-off, ice-wall between strangers, no one discusses important stuff, too much fake in people's lives - football, shopping, video games, useless activities etc. So women will think she picked a wrong guy and blame you, so she will start seeking a better guy remembering all the Hollywood movies and that "it can't be true, American men are shown to be so sexy, smart and rich on TV, I will find one" etc. I can go on and on.

Only about 20% of American men-foreign women couples are actually a good match and live in harmony. Most are not harmonious, but either decent American guy lacks understanding of who really is his girl - dumb as hell or ugly or both etc. Or either smart pretty Russian girl has to live with extremely low-class dumb American dude because *surprise* rich affluent American men consider her "low-class immigrant" thinking they are happy with their bitchy fat ugly American wives! I've seen hundreds of couples, I know divorce lawyers that told me a lot about these things.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Ok, so all foreign women are fat ugly morons, and all American men are retarded worthless lumps of dog shit. I think about wraps it up, right?

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Grunt wrote:Ok, so all foreign women are fat ugly morons, and all American men are retarded worthless lumps of dog shit. I think about wraps it up, right?
Grunt, they just don's get it. You AGREE! All American men are knuckle dragging fucktards incapable of insight or real thought, and of 100% NO interest to any fat stupid, or even lovely foreign woman except as a visa ticket and they all file for divorce at exactly 25 months after getting residency in the USA!
It take some Russian dude named Ivan or some guy named Raj for a woman to have a real man!

Outwest
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Dude, I think you are totally right. Lucky for all involved, Russian guys NEVER drink vodka and they NEVER beat their women or cheat on them.

I am quite disappointed that I am essentially illiterate, and lack any real computer savvy. I am pretty much unable to type a coherent sentence, let alone use the internet to express my sentiments.

I am clearly outclassed by the men of Sub-Saharan Africa, but is it no loss as the women of the word are exactly, precisely like women found in America. Thank God this topic cleared up all the loose ends for me!

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.