Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


The Final Word on the MGTOW.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

The Final Word on the MGTOW.

Postby Grunt » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:27 pm

So for the first time ever, I decided to confirm my suspicions about the men-going-to-the-basement crowd.

Check out this post by buster2209:


MGTOWs and girlfriends


I need some clarification on this point......

Are MGTWOs and girlfriends compatible?

I mean, I do have a girlfriend and I haven't had to modify my behaviour to be with her.

I understand there are inherent dangers when being with women (switch and bait, baby rabies, false rape allegations, etc, etc).

Also, I learnt a while ago that you can't trust them for shit. Not like you'd trust a guy. There word means N-O-T-H-I-N-G. You have to judge them by their actions.

Anyhoo, what are people's opinions on MGTWOs and girlfriends?


To which a reply is made by Swan Dive:

I think they contradict, you can't be MGTOW and married or have a gf, Now if your just hooking up or are separated that's a different thing. I think the very essence of MGTOW is leaving behind all that stuff.

http://www.mgtowforums.com/forums/mens- ... iends.html

Point number one. How can it be "men going their own way" if they have to check in with their little butt-buddies before they are allowed to wipe their own nose? What group tends to draw into a collective and impose its group will on individual members? Oh, that's right...feminists!

Do any of you people here think I give a rats ass about what you think say feel or do? Even to the point that I will adjust my behavior because of it? I sure hope not. Nor would I want any of you to live your lives by my philosophy, if for no other reason that most of you could never pull it off LOL!

So here we have confirmation that the men-going-to-the-basement bowel movement is incompatible with having a girlfriend. And, it is in their own words, no less. But it's ok because that is what I have been saying from day one.

I am enjoying the fact that these assclowns are bothered that I engage in "shaming language", not that they do it to men that have girlfriends or wives. I would also suggest that if the men-going-to-the-basement nitwits do not want to be called fags, they should refrain from prancing around in pink tutu's and waving their peckers around. Just a suggestion.

I would also like to critique buster2209's post, because he obviously needs some input.

"I mean, I do have a girlfriend and I haven't had to modify my behaviour to be with her."

So long as you are aware that no American female should be trusted, you should be ok. But keep in mind that at any time your girlfriend can pick up the phone and send your sorry ass to prison, and she needs no real reason to do it either. My advice is to simply avoid any and all American females, but that is my opinion. You are free to do as you wish.

Just use extreme caution due to "unexpected" pregnancy :wink wink nudge nudge: as it is all the rage with American skanks these days. Dispose of condoms properly, permanently, and IMMEDIATELY. The date rape problem is also something to consider. You go out for drinks with your girl, you go home and have sex, and the next morning she decides you took advantage of her. Or, as with the men-going-to-the-basement, her "friends" decide she is too good for you and she bows to peer pressure, and makes an example of you to impress her "friends" as a means to get back on their "good side".

So be aware that people who pretend to be your friends may not have your best interests at heart. Good luck, buster2209, and watch your back.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm







Re: The Final Word on the MGTOW.

Postby Teathered feather » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:28 pm

Grunt wrote:So for the first time ever, I decided to confirm my suspicions about the men-going-to-the-basement crowd.

Check out this post by buster2209:


MGTOWs and girlfriends


I need some clarification on this point......

Are MGTWOs and girlfriends compatible?

I mean, I do have a girlfriend and I haven't had to modify my behaviour to be with her.

I understand there are inherent dangers when being with women (switch and bait, baby rabies, false rape allegations, etc, etc).

Also, I learnt a while ago that you can't trust them for shit. Not like you'd trust a guy. There word means N-O-T-H-I-N-G. You have to judge them by their actions.

Anyhoo, what are people's opinions on MGTWOs and girlfriends?


To which a reply is made by Swan Dive:

I think they contradict, you can't be MGTOW and married or have a gf, Now if your just hooking up or are separated that's a different thing. I think the very essence of MGTOW is leaving behind all that stuff.

http://www.mgtowforums.com/forums/mens- ... iends.html

Point number one. How can it be "men going their own way" if they have to check in with their little butt-buddies before they are allowed to wipe their own nose? What group tends to draw into a collective and impose its group will on individual members? Oh, that's right...feminists!

Do any of you people here think I give a rats ass about what you think say feel or do? Even to the point that I will adjust my behavior because of it? I sure hope not. Nor would I want any of you to live your lives by my philosophy, if for no other reason that most of you could never pull it off LOL!

So here we have confirmation that the men-going-to-the-basement bowel movement is incompatible with having a girlfriend. And, it is in their own words, no less. But it's ok because that is what I have been saying from day one.

I am enjoying the fact that these assclowns are bothered that I engage in "shaming language", not that they do it to men that have girlfriends or wives. I would also suggest that if the men-going-to-the-basement nitwits do not want to be called fags, they should refrain from prancing around in pink tutu's and waving their peckers around. Just a suggestion.

I would also like to critique buster2209's post, because he obviously needs some input.

"I mean, I do have a girlfriend and I haven't had to modify my behaviour to be with her."

So long as you are aware that no American female should be trusted, you should be ok. But keep in mind that at any time your girlfriend can pick up the phone and send your sorry ass to prison, and she needs no real reason to do it either. My advice is to simply avoid any and all American females, but that is my opinion. You are free to do as you wish.

Just use extreme caution due to "unexpected" pregnancy :wink wink nudge nudge: as it is all the rage with American skanks these days. Dispose of condoms properly, permanently, and IMMEDIATELY. The date rape problem is also something to consider. You go out for drinks with your girl, you go home and have sex, and the next morning she decides you took advantage of her. Or, as with the men-going-to-the-basement, her "friends" decide she is too good for you and she bows to peer pressure, and makes an example of you to impress her "friends" as a means to get back on their "good side".

So be aware that people who pretend to be your friends may not have your best interests at heart. Good luck, buster2209, and watch your back.



Hey question there bub can I ask you something. Can you read a few 20 or so pages back in mgtow where it puts feminisim is not just a thing based in USA but globaly? The hypergamy is a global shitfest that happens and rises in nearly every corner of the globe. China is fixing it a bit with divorce standards stating that whomever and whatever is bought before marriage and has his/her title on the item keeps it with no issue on losing it in divorce. Thats about the only small needle in a haystack, and yet the country is riddled with more female on male corruption still. Because of that law there was even a decrease in marriages. Look at japan and the grass eating boys. I dont know if you are a weeabo who hopes of getting a waifu you think that a country that has GRASS EATING MEN *aka men who do not give a shit about women the name is translated into grass eating men by the way* and they report on it like its bizzaro world. Hell they are nearly as corrupt as we are. Now the women even there probably wont take interest in you because most of them work and choose work over relationships. No time to make a baby when they have a huge issue with jobs and financial stresses of a country that is heavilly expensive. Your idea of a foreign woman being any better than the women here is bullshit. Unless you decide to go to a country like africa to a tribe that has subservient women who have yet to be touched with todays modern corruptions you will not ever reach your goal of an ideal mate.
Teathered feather
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:45 am

Postby Grunt » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:48 pm

Yeah well thats a nice rant dude but nobody here is advocating everyone rush out and get married. If you cocksucking sperm-guzzlers would pull your heads out of your asses for 15 seconds you would see we routinely urinate on all things feminism on this forum. You have *chosen* to separate yourselves from the mainstream community, as you *chose* to come here and stir ship up. Quit your f***ing whining you bone-smuggling dickheads.

So long as you men-going-to-the-basement faggots insist on calling any man that dares to step foot outside of America a "p***y chaser" you will continue to be the red-headed shepchildren of the overall community. And that is not to say I believe you tail-gunner queers are anything other than controlled opposition attempting to neutralize men that have awakened to the feminist paradigm.

So please promptly return to your collective basement and resume furiously pounding each others smelly asses.

P.S. And f**k you, too.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Postby Teathered feather » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:15 am

Grunt wrote:Yeah well thats a nice rant dude but nobody here is advocating everyone rush out and get married. If you cocksucking sperm-guzzlers would pull your heads out of your asses for 15 seconds you would see we routinely urinate on all things feminism on this forum. You have *chosen* to separate yourselves from the mainstream community, as you *chose* to come here and stir ship up. Quit your f***ing whining you bone-smuggling dickheads.

So long as you men-going-to-the-basement faggots insist on calling any man that dares to step foot outside of America a "p***y chaser" you will continue to be the red-headed shepchildren of the overall community. And that is not to say I believe you tail-gunner queers are anything other than controlled opposition attempting to neutralize men that have awakened to the feminist paradigm.

So please promptly return to your collective basement and resume furiously pounding each others smelly asses.

P.S. And f**k you, too.


Oho..Did I strike a nerve chappy? Seems thats insults tend to fly when the party runs out of things to say. Look man none of them advocate marriage. Most of them want nothing to do with it. Now for calling them faggots I think will be the 20th time along with some homosexual wordplay this seems to be an ongoing thing. Seems the only one having gay thoughts here is you. Just saying. You dont see them talking about men in a homoerotic fantacism do you? And as I have stated before none of them are in a big rush to be with the ball and chain and most if not all of them want nothing to do with marriage even if they go tail chasing.

Yes please kind sir fill me in on how you think yuki~san from nippon would LOOooOOOOVE to stay in bed with you? What do you have to offer? Oh mister american u soo big!! Is this how you get off? Wait sorry.. I forgot you like mens asses otherwise you would not be bringing it up as an insult.

I am going to count out the gay things in your post and I want you to read them and ponder your OWN sexuality for a moment.

THIS IS YOU: Yeah well thats a nice rant dude but nobody here is advocating everyone rush out and get married. If you cocksucking sperm-guzzlers THATS A RUN ON MAKING IT 2!!! would pull your heads out of your asses 3!!! for 15 seconds you would see we routinely urinate on all things feminism on this forum. You have *chosen* to separate yourselves from the mainstream community, as you *chose* to come here and stir ship up. Quit your f***ing whining you bone-smuggling dickheads. THATS A TWO FER ONE MAKING FIVE!

So long as you men-going-to-the-basement faggotsSIXEROO!!! insist on calling any man that dares to step foot outside of America a "p***y chaser" you will continue to be the red-headed shepchildren of the overall community. And that is not to say I believe you tail-gunner queers OOOOO SEVEN BIG NUMBER!! are anything other than controlled opposition attempting to neutralize men that have awakened to the feminist paradigm.

So please promptly return to your collective basement and resume furiously pounding each others smelly assesTHATS A RUN-ON OF HOMO-EROTICISM!! THATS A WHOLE 9 TIMES!!.

P.S. And f**k you, too. <--- Ditto
Teathered feather
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:45 am

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:53 am

Teathered feather wrote:
Grunt wrote:Yeah well thats a nice rant dude but nobody here is advocating everyone rush out and get married. If you cocksucking sperm-guzzlers would pull your heads out of your asses for 15 seconds you would see we routinely urinate on all things feminism on this forum. You have *chosen* to separate yourselves from the mainstream community, as you *chose* to come here and stir ship up. Quit your f***ing whining you bone-smuggling dickheads.

So long as you men-going-to-the-basement faggots insist on calling any man that dares to step foot outside of America a "p***y chaser" you will continue to be the red-headed shepchildren of the overall community. And that is not to say I believe you tail-gunner queers are anything other than controlled opposition attempting to neutralize men that have awakened to the feminist paradigm.

So please promptly return to your collective basement and resume furiously pounding each others smelly asses.

P.S. And f**k you, too.


Oho..Did I strike a nerve chappy? Seems thats insults tend to fly when the party runs out of things to say. Look man none of them advocate marriage. Most of them want nothing to do with it. Now for calling them faggots I think will be the 20th time along with some homosexual wordplay this seems to be an ongoing thing. Seems the only one having gay thoughts here is you. Just saying. You dont see them talking about men in a homoerotic fantacism do you? And as I have stated before none of them are in a big rush to be with the ball and chain and most if not all of them want nothing to do with marriage even if they go tail chasing.

Yes please kind sir fill me in on how you think yuki~san from nippon would LOOooOOOOVE to stay in bed with you? What do you have to offer? Oh mister american u soo big!! Is this how you get off? Wait sorry.. I forgot you like mens asses otherwise you would not be bringing it up as an insult.

I am going to count out the gay things in your post and I want you to read them and ponder your OWN sexuality for a moment.

THIS IS YOU: Yeah well thats a nice rant dude but nobody here is advocating everyone rush out and get married. If you cocksucking sperm-guzzlers THATS A RUN ON MAKING IT 2!!! would pull your heads out of your asses 3!!! for 15 seconds you would see we routinely urinate on all things feminism on this forum. You have *chosen* to separate yourselves from the mainstream community, as you *chose* to come here and stir ship up. Quit your f***ing whining you bone-smuggling dickheads. THATS A TWO FER ONE MAKING FIVE!

So long as you men-going-to-the-basement faggotsSIXEROO!!! insist on calling any man that dares to step foot outside of America a "p***y chaser" you will continue to be the red-headed shepchildren of the overall community. And that is not to say I believe you tail-gunner queers OOOOO SEVEN BIG NUMBER!! are anything other than controlled opposition attempting to neutralize men that have awakened to the feminist paradigm.

So please promptly return to your collective basement and resume furiously pounding each others smelly assesTHATS A RUN-ON OF HOMO-EROTICISM!! THATS A WHOLE 9 TIMES!!.

P.S. And f**k you, too. <--- Ditto



You had me rolling with this post! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But yeah, I personally believe in marriage (but I won't get married to an American woman). However, I will not knock you if you do not believe in marriage because that's your opinion, even if I happen to disagree with you.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby Grunt » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:00 am

I would have some respect for some of the men-going-to-the-basement types had they not referred to men going overseas as "p***y chasers". I doubt those that do so are representative of the mgtow philosophy. They are more like hijackers trying to do an end-run around the movement, because the ultimate vindication of any man that denounces feminism is escaping the feminist slave plantation.

Spending your days in the basement does not qualify as freedom. Self-imposed exile maybe, but not liberation.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Postby Teathered feather » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:42 am

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
Teathered feather wrote:
Grunt wrote:

You had me rolling with this post! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But yeah, I personally believe in marriage (but I won't get married to an American woman). However, I will not knock you if you do not believe in marriage because that's your opinion, even if I happen to disagree with you.


Well thats good and all and I am glad that at least we can look at each other in the eye instead of the waiving middle fingers. I don't and most of them don't appear to have an issue with men who do as they please. What you do is fine by me and them of course. The only time you see heavy commentary about it is when you understand that marriage is for the most part a dangerous game of risk. And they spam those who want it with warnings because they had experienced or knew those who have experienced negative blowback from it. Its not so much that they themselves want to convert you *albeit some do*most just worry for your financial and emotional stability and help you understand moreso the risks involved. Their hearts are not blackened to all women and wish them dead like extreme feminism. They merely try to inform you and give you small trinkets of knowledge so that you can take more precautions to the dangerous game you play.
Teathered feather
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:45 am

Postby Teathered feather » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:53 am

Grunt wrote:I would have some respect for some of the men-going-to-the-basement types had they not referred to men going overseas as "p***y chasers". I doubt those that do so are representative of the mgtow philosophy. They are more like hijackers trying to do an end-run around the movement, because the ultimate vindication of any man that denounces feminism is escaping the feminist slave plantation.

Spending your days in the basement does not qualify as freedom. Self-imposed exile maybe, but not liberation.


Well to each his own grunt. They refer to them as that because they and I believe in the context of AWALT. Or all women are like that. Sure you can go chase some woman of a far off land its your goal and choice to do so. Its thought that again like my commentary on it that I administer warnings to you about it. Though you are already aware that the crooked fingers of feminism are firmly clutched mostly everywhere. Not to the strengths of other places globally but the presence is still felt. MGTOW is a philosophy of men doing as the see fit. It is loose and lax and widely open for interpretation and with such there are debates on its original context but no one has drawn the line for it. So in a sense you are GYOW. They only argue and debate with you because they are not trying to attack you or your dreams but they want to stress the dangers of it.

It may be self imposed exile but thats how they choose to live and act. Its not like it hurts anyone and even then most of them would at least sign a petition to have congress re-evaluate certain laws that every man with a pair of eyes would object to. For the MRM to succeed we need men globally to object to these things. The exiled men have lost faith in women but not their fellow man and would easily back them and their progress towards true gender equality.

Do not attack an ally even if you do not meet eye to eye this is a common enemy for both so on that level you can at least work with each other for the common good of man.
Teathered feather
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:45 am

Postby Grunt » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:46 am

The day you dipshits started labeling any man that goes overseas a "p***y chaser", you made enemies. Few if any here advocate every many rushing out to marry a foreign girl then rush her back to America.

The day you came here and stuck your snout in our business, you compounded the problem.

Had you had any sense you would have asked "So, what do you guys think about girls overseas?". But since you decide to make complete assholes out of yourselves by claiming that AWALT, even though you have limited or no evidence to back up that claim, you have self-identified as subscribers to the feminist ideology that "all men are scum", just with a different twist. I for one do not wish to emulate deranged feminists. You fucktards are more then welcome to do so, but in so doing, you subject yourselves to being called fucktards by men that have some experiece overseas.

You wanna be angry, fine, have at it. You wanna rant, hey, thats great, I do it myself on occasion. But when you begin to make blanket statements, we prove you are not a functional element of the MRM, just a pack of bitter basement dwellers. This is not rocket science, just simple logic.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Postby Teathered feather » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:10 am

Grunt wrote:The day you dipshits started labeling any man that goes overseas a "p***y chaser", you made enemies. Few if any here advocate every many rushing out to marry a foreign girl then rush her back to America.

The day you came here and stuck your snout in our business, you compounded the problem.

Had you had any sense you would have asked "So, what do you guys think about girls overseas?". But since you decide to make complete assholes out of yourselves by claiming that AWALT, even though you have limited or no evidence to back up that claim, you have self-identified as subscribers to the feminist ideology that "all men are scum", just with a different twist. I for one do not wish to emulate deranged feminists. You fucktards are more then welcome to do so, but in so doing, you subject yourselves to being called fucktards by men that have some experiece overseas.

You wanna be angry, fine, have at it. You wanna rant, hey, thats great, I do it myself on occasion. But when you begin to make blanket statements, we prove you are not a functional element of the MRM, just a pack of bitter basement dwellers. This is not rocket science, just simple logic.


Ok then we are more on the level to your idea that what you make us out to believe. You are still a p***y chaser if you go overseas. Yes. Its because you still seek sexual relations with women. Its as you said.. Simple. Now you stuck your fingers in our pie first. We only came for the reason of that. If you had not been the antagonist then we never would have shown up on your doorstep. Did I say that all women are scum? No. I said AWALT. AWALT if you would have read the threads on it states that every woman is like that in a few ways regardless of how much they say they are not. It does not have say that all women are whores and other terms that degrade them. It just means that even if they seem like a golden drop of sunshine they still have something that is filed under AWALT. Which again is broad scope of annoyances that we concluded they share. And as for the women abroad. We have members from different parts of the world. They all say the same thing thus they appeared at MGTOW.

We revolve around logic more than you care to acknowledge us for.

Now I wish to comment on you because you successfully posted without using a homosexual reference. CONGRATS!!

Still you talked shit though. So you get half credit.

Again there are those who I am sure on MGTOW who consider all women to be whores. But thats because they still have an axe to grind with women after being left in the cold by them. It only takes one bad egg to spoil the batch and ususally this egg is divorce or being cheated on in a long relationship.

As for my personal take which I have yet to state. I just really have no interest in women. Nor do I have it in men. I prefer bachelorhood for its simplicities. May sound mundane to you but I enjoy being able to go where I want to and hang out with whomever I want without persecution.

EVEN IF YOU DISAGREE WITH A LOT OF THINGS THEY AND I DO WE STILL HAVE A LARGE MARGIN OF MUTUALITY IN OUR CONCEPT OF WOMEN. Yours may just be for ameriskanks. Mine is globally as I have seen nothing but the same shtick in articles and web blogs from people of different nations. This is how I and I assume others have concluded this. Hell I searched for this in highschool when I still just did not care for them and felt it a hassle.

I feel I am going in circles trying to give you the revised and translated guide to MGTOW so I will quit before you cause me any more mental strain.
Teathered feather
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:45 am

Postby Grunt » Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:45 pm

I can understand and respect those men that fully explore the "anger phase". Get it off your chest, it is healthy. That said, it is unhealthy to remain in the anger phase for extended periods of time. The typical feminist LOVES a man that stays in the anger phase, because they love to see men suffering. Like the old saying goes, they can't walk all over you until you lie down first. You basement trolls are the bitch of feminists, yapping like a pack of caged chihuahuas...locked up in the basement.

Nobody here has a thing for American females. You are utterly delusional if you think that. You adhere strongly to that myth as a means to cover the weakness of your platform. Claiming any of us are lovers of feminism and American females is a nice strawman for you, but still completely faulty. By making the blanket statement that every single woman on earth is exactly like an American skank, you self-define yourselves as bigots of the same degree as the typical American feminist. In addition, since most if not all of you fucktards have yet to step foot overseas, your conclusions are based on no evidence whatsoever, thus you are dicholes that should be given the same degree of respect given to feminists. That is to say, none at all. If you are too broke, lazy, or intimidated by the concept of going overseas, why not just come out and say so? If you do not understand women overseas, why not just ask?

In my two years living in Eastern Europe, and South America for that matter, I got my hands on more hot, tight, young pretty girls then you closet homos could ever dream of. I had half a dozen girls fighting it out over who would get to be with me. And I am not talking some garden variety bloated American skank in her mid-30's. I am talking 18 to 21 year old girls that could be runway models if they wanted to. So I qualify for the epithet of p***y GETTER, not p***y chaser. There is a difference between talking the talk (you douchebags) and walking the walk (me). Icing on the cake is, I could have chosen not to marry, and to be honest I did not go into it with the strict goal of marriage, I was just exploring opportunities and happened to stumble on a favorable situation. Such things tend to happen when you, you know, leave your basement.

So, in the final equation, you are little more than the lunatic fringe of the mens rights movement, you men-going-to-the-basement types are the very epitome of EPIC FAIL. You are in no way representative of the mens rights movement as a whole. You are in all likelihood some sort of controlled opposition or saboteur effort attempting to demobilize the mens rights movement. To minimize exposure and positive actions. Nobody could be as mind-numbingly stupid as you "guys" unless they were trying to be. The old Navajo proverb is fitting in this situation. You can not wake someone that is pretending to be asleep.

Now, you have been schooled and put in your proper place, your philosophy soundly denounced, and your self-proclaimed basement troll status firmly fixed up your gay asses. Do not go away angry, just go away. But by all means stick around for more of the same You are essentially feminists in disguise, and I love nothing more then pissing in the faces of feminists so I win either way.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Postby Teathered feather » Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:23 pm

Grunt wrote:I can understand and respect those men that fully explore the "anger phase". Get it off your chest, it is healthy. That said, it is unhealthy to remain in the anger phase for extended periods of time. The typical feminist LOVES a man that stays in the anger phase, because they love to see men suffering. Like the old saying goes, they can't walk all over you until you lie down first. You basement trolls are the bitch of feminists, yapping like a pack of caged chihuahuas...locked up in the basement.

Nobody here has a thing for American females. You are utterly delusional if you think that. You adhere strongly to that myth as a means to cover the weakness of your platform. Claiming any of us are lovers of feminism and American females is a nice strawman for you, but still completely faulty. By making the blanket statement that every single woman on earth is exactly like an American skank, you self-define yourselves as bigots of the same degree as the typical American feminist. In addition, since most if not all of you fucktards have yet to step foot overseas, your conclusions are based on no evidence whatsoever, thus you are dicholes that should be given the same degree of respect given to feminists. That is to say, none at all. If you are too broke, lazy, or intimidated by the concept of going overseas, why not just come out and say so? If you do not understand women overseas, why not just ask?

In my two years living in Eastern Europe, and South America for that matter, I got my hands on more hot, tight, young pretty girls then you closet homos could ever dream of. I had half a dozen girls fighting it out over who would get to be with me. And I am not talking some garden variety bloated American skank in her mid-30's. I am talking 18 to 21 year old girls that could be runway models if they wanted to. So I qualify for the epithet of p***y GETTER, not p***y chaser. There is a difference between talking the talk (you douchebags) and walking the walk (me). Icing on the cake is, I could have chosen not to marry, and to be honest I did not go into it with the strict goal of marriage, I was just exploring opportunities and happened to stumble on a favorable situation. Such things tend to happen when you, you know, leave your basement.

So, in the final equation, you are little more than the lunatic fringe of the mens rights movement, you men-going-to-the-basement types are the very epitome of EPIC FAIL. You are in no way representative of the mens rights movement as a whole. You are in all likelihood some sort of controlled opposition or saboteur effort attempting to demobilize the mens rights movement. To minimize exposure and positive actions. Nobody could be as mind-numbingly stupid as you "guys" unless they were trying to be. The old Navajo proverb is fitting in this situation. You can not wake someone that is pretending to be asleep.

Now, you have been schooled and put in your proper place, your philosophy soundly denounced, and your self-proclaimed basement troll status firmly fixed up your gay asses. Do not go away angry, just go away. But by all means stick around for more of the same You are essentially feminists in disguise, and I love nothing more then pissing in the faces of feminists so I win either way.
There you go again...homosexual shaming language my god it's just a revolving carousel of gayness. Nice overemphasizing your sexual ventures. Tens of women begging for your junk? Dude thats sad you need to put on a massive albeit false show to try to make me.. A person who could care less if a woman showed up on my doorstep with spayed legs jealous. The movement is about getting equal rights for men as a whole globally. If anything you are the sub branch of the movement in that you do not seek eqaulity only some tail in a different timezone. Thats all I heard from you that women from everywhere else show you attention. Duh. Thats called being a tourist and they assume you have wealth. From your sentence structure I can assume you are of low intelligence by going in circles. Where is this american girls thing coming from? Buddy I have friends in Munich, Sydney, Taipei, and Okinawa who say the same shit I have been telling you. Your delusions of sexual grandeur are about as believable as a five headed whale surviving past its juvenile years. I tell you this again because dreams are hard to give up on I know. But I prefer keeping contact with my friends and grabbing an occasional drink while home and play a game or watch my favorite shows uninterrupted, or I just sit at home and let my nuts hang without being verbally assauled, or just being able to wake up with 0 financial trouble is enough for me. I defended my choices. I am satisfied and content with my choices. But it seems you are not in yours since you outwardly show so much contempt to anyone whom disagrees with yours. Like a man snapping at someone trying to help him put something together he cant quite figure out.

I am done having this arguement with such a resentful and bitter person. Say I am walking away or pussied out or whatever you want about me. I leave this board out of disappointment not defeat because a mutual understanding of to each his own could not be established with this thick fog of stubbornness that says anyone else but you is wrong. I will return to a place where ideas are judged on an individual scale not dismissed as blasphemies to your single collective. Good luck in whatever you do and may your aging bring more maturity when next we meet in this life or whatever the hell lies after.
Teathered feather
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:45 am

Postby fschmidt » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:03 pm

I just want to point out that these MGTOW pricks would never tolerate any of us posting on their forum the way they are posting here. They are just as intolerant as any feminist.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Postby Grunt » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:44 pm

Oh these MGTTB types love attention from men. Just like feminists.

I just breeze over through their posts because its mostly recycled bullshit from a previous post they made.

But here is a little gem: "Buddy I have friends in Munich, Sydney, Taipei, and Okinawa who say the same shit I have been telling you. "

Those all look like Western cities to me. Hurrrr Durrrr!

Fags lol!
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Postby hasmat » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:08 am

Dear “gentlemenâ€￾ of Happier Abroad Forums,

It appears a few of your members are upset that they do not meet the standards that we require of our posters.

There cannot be an adult level of discourse, between men, where members are allowed to be rude, obnoxious or post to simply cause issues. While our opinions and tactics may differ (as well as our level of experience), flaming other posters with insults, shaming language and juvenile ego trips won’t get it done with us.

The moderation staff of MGTOW forums will simply not allow our home to be degraded into a 2nd rate playground for those who cannot get along with others. Each poster is made aware of the rules and policies of our board upon joining. If the rules are ignored, the poster is banned. It’s that simple.

The various men’s boards enjoy some crossover of members because of the many different ways of avoiding, or lessening, the problems that women are allowed to cause. Some of the members here are valued posters on our forum. We appreciate their perspective and contributions.

I would encourage all men to visit both Happier Abroad and www.mgtowforums.com {and the others} to determine which site suits them best. I would hope they pay attention to the content, the ease of navigation and the management of the forums.

MGTOW forums is not, at this time, a revenue stream for any individual(s). We are not desperate for members. For that reason, we don’t just let anyone to come on board and spout bullshit or cause trouble.

After reading through the posts here, it seems that the mod staff simply doesn’t have the fortitude required to see thru the façade of bullshit that posters like Grunt bring to the table, and kick their asses out. That’s your business and I won’t speculate further on a cause. It harms your message, your credibility and your forum. You keep posters like that around at your own peril.


Hasmat

MGTOW forums mod
hasmat
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:44 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 6 guests

cron