Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Winston, Put Up or Shut Up!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Winston » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:26 pm

billy wrote:Phoenix, bro. What´s up man? My opinion on that is:
Winston:
Face:4
Body:3,5 (because of the belly)
=3,75

You:
face: 7 (Normally I would say 6 but as you look like tupack you get celebretiy points)
upper body: 7 (Ok, I can´t see your whole body, and you look non fat but fit and good symmetry and stuff)
=7

These are the results of the turkish voters. (Joking: In Europe we have Eurovision Song Contest and
it´s fun because the points are mostly given because of political reasons).

Sorry, Winston we got to handle the truth. But you already know that you´re not a pretty boy.


If anyone really wants to know, long ago, when I posted my picture on hot or not, I got 6's and 7's. One time I got an 8, probably due to some skew in the bell curve. But that only happened once.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23594
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm







Postby Winston » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:30 pm

lavezzi wrote:
billy wrote:No, that´s not true. I believe in cause and effect.
It´s called detrmination. There is no free will there is
no one to blame. Things are as they are.

I love it when guys who think similar say that we all
are individuals and that his opinion is the product of
his freethink. Yeah shure, what is then culture?

Every f***er says happy Xmas, Happy new Year in the
f***ing whole world. WTF I thought we are individuals.
No, Sir, we are robots. Welcome to the Matrix. Where is
Morpheus?


Each person has responsibility for their own mind; just because we are caused to be pushed in certain directions by forces outside of our own control does not mean we don't have the capacity to resist the effect and determine with our own brain-power what will bring us true satisfaction ourselves.

Winston started his journey by traveling to Russia in a quest to find true love, but ended up living in a major red-light district in the Philippines f***ing cheap prostitutes which has undoubtably left him miserable and empty. He himself chose to succumb to the temptation of blindly living a life of indulgence which has led him around in a circle to where he pathetically seeks validation like we see today.


I never said I was empty or miserable. You are projecting your feelings onto me. :P I enjoyed the sex I had in Angeles City. I loved it in fact. It was a great pleasure and high. And I loved the attention I got there too. It made me feel wanted and special. But the pollution and bad weather there and negative aspects of the environment took its toll on my health, and perhaps aged me or damaged my appearance too. It's not that I'm empty there. It's just that sexual addiction and desires are never fully satisfied. Plus I don't want to live in low class environments. I want better, so I strive for better and higher quality girls and environments. But in no way am I empty or miserable. Frustrated, yes, but not empty. I have a rich spiritual life, after all.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23594
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Grunt » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:29 pm

Phoenix Sosa wrote:
Grunt wrote:Uhm...dude, are you high? Winston has posted dozens of his pictures on this webpage and elsewhere. Why are you obsessing over looking at pictures of men? Maybe you need to stroll on over to the mgtow forums or something.


Maybe you need to stay out of grown folks business? Take your sawdust, crusty ass lips off of Winston's cock. The dude is saying I am insecure about my looks and I am telling him I will post my picture on hotornot.com and he should do the same. You need to learn how to read, old man. In addition, you need to stop trying to be too cool for school. Maybe you need to limp on over to the 4Chan forums or something...Oops, they don't want fossils like you over there.

Mind your business.

@zboy

I am sick of people saying or applying that I or other people are picking on poor Winston. I am not. I was probably picked on more than Winston was. I was Steve Urkel in middle and high school. I was the black nerd. I was rejected more times than I can count in those years. In my avatar, that's how I have looked since junior year of high school. You know why? Because I had the balls to change my appearance and change myself. Winston is always the victim, but he does the same thing he claims we do to him. I just want him to put up or shut up. I don't like all of the cocksucking regarding Winston and him living overseas. I am the last person someone should call a coward. I lost my main writing job over the summer and I have to restart everything and I have to do personal things like I mentioned countless times before, so I can't just leave America. I don't want to continue to live in misery. Sorry if I don't have passive income and affiliate hoplinks. If I don't write, I don't make any money.

Anyway, Winston has posted in other threads and not this one, so he is avoiding me. He loves to talk about being an alpha and handsome, but when I pose a bet to post his picture on a rating site, he doesn't do shit.


He mad, lol!
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Postby Fenix » Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:01 pm

Winston wrote:
Phoenix Sosa wrote:@zboy

I am sick of people saying or applying that I or other people are picking on poor Winston. I am not. I was probably picked on more than Winston was. I was Steve Urkel in middle and high school. I was the black nerd. I was rejected more times than I can count in those years. In my avatar, that's how I have looked since junior year of high school. You know why? Because I had the balls to change my appearance and change myself. Winston is always the victim, but he does the same thing he claims we do to him. I just want him to put up or shut up. I don't like all of the cocksucking regarding Winston and him living overseas. I am the last person someone should call a coward. I lost my main writing job over the summer and I have to restart everything and I have to do personal things like I mentioned countless times before, so I can't just leave America. I don't want to continue to live in misery. Sorry if I don't have passive income and affiliate hoplinks. If I don't write, I don't make any money.

Anyway, Winston has posted in other threads and not this one, so he is avoiding me. He loves to talk about being an alpha and handsome, but when I pose a bet to post his picture on a rating site, he doesn't do shit.


Wait a second. You told me you never experienced racism before or bad treatment from others, so you can't relate to being oppressed. Now you say you were picked on more than me? I doubt it, but either way, you seem to be presenting a different image of your past than you did before.

What do you mean you lost your writing job? You said you are a freelance writer. A freelancer doesn't lose his job, he runs out of projects. Are you saying you ran out of projects? Why? What happened?

There are many freelance sites that we posted here in this forum. Surely you can't be out of work, as they always need writers for some project or another. And your writing is pretty good, I've seen.

You said you were making $3,000 a month from freelance writing. I thought you were rolling in dough.

But anyway, that's not an excuse. Anyone can go abroad. A plane ticket to Europe or Asia only costs $800 or less, round trip. Even a guy working at McDonalds could save up that much in one month, as long as he saves wisely and lives frugally. Come on now. What's your real excuse?

If you have to, go live with your parents for a few months while you save up $800 for a plane ticket. Then, when you go to Denmark or whatever, continue your freelance work, or find a new job, or teach English.

You don't have to get a vasectomy before you go abroad. Come on now. Just wear a condom if you have sex abroad.

Even poor college students and hippie backpackers can afford to go to Europe. If they can, why couldn't a smart guy like you, Phoenix?

Is there something more you're not telling us? Seriously. I'm trying to help you here.



Trying to help me? Yeah, that's funny. I never said I didn't get mistreated. I have told my life story on here more than once. I have never experienced racism. That's the truth. No one believes me. I have told my life story on here before and I am not afraid to type it again because it made me the man I am now.

Freelancing: Yes, you can get fired and I did. Lots of people got laid off at Demand Studios and I was in the 2nd round of firings in the summer. Things happen.

Money: I made mistakes with spending money on stupid shit, yes, I have. That's why I am so pissed at myself. I could have been out of the country by now, but I have to start all over again.

Don't give me this, "Well, backpackers travel to Europe" because you have been bitching about the Philippines and Taiwan since I have been on the forum since 2007 and you haven't left, so don't try to preach to me.

Vasectomy: I don't want kids. Condoms have a 40% success rate and condoms don't feel right on my dick. It takes me forever to put them on because I am packing. By the time I get it on, I have to get back hard. No thanks. I don't want kids and I don't want to think about the whole, "I wore a condom, but..." f**k that.

Don't sit here and act like you are so high and mighty like I am some type of loser or something. Things happen in life. You love to give others advice, but you never take your own. Okay, it costs $800 to go to whatever country, but how come you haven't? I read your excuses and what you said are excuses. What I said about why I am still here are not excuses.

Why I am not out of America yet:

1. Laser hair removal surgery
2. Vasectomy
3. LASIK eye surgery

^^^Those things cost money, Winston. IF those are excuses then you need to learn what that word means. I want to leave with everything squared away. When I leave America, I am not coming back like you do. "Gosh, I sure do miss Arizona! I have to sight see again! I am so sick of the Philippines!" No, I am not doing what you do.

You see, if you would have worn a condom like you are trying to condone me for doing, you wouldn't have a kid that you think is a monster. You did it again. Why tell me to wear a condom, but you don't? Practice what you preach. I don't want to end up like you are. Your so-called freedom...

You don't know much about freelance writing. Yeah, you are an independent contractor, but you would get a short-term project, but that guy will tell you he doesn't want you anymore. Then you have 10 other writing jobs, but they pay like shit. Most of the writing companies are either dead, pay too little or never respond to you. I think I know more about this profession than you do. One minute you are with a company and the next minute they want to close their program e.g. personalmoneystore.com closed their freelance writing program a long time ago and you could make $15-100 an article.

Don't try to bait me, Winston. It isn't going to work.

Oh yeah...about me getting picked on in middle and high school, um, I doubt you got mistreated more than me. Stop putting cyber words in my mouth. I never said I was never mistreated. I said I haven't experienced racism and I know what racism is. Not even going to go there, but anyway. When I entered 6th grade, I didn't wear deodorant, so everyone started to call me musty. Everyone called me musty. My ears are weird, so they called me Reggie Miller, Dumbo, and all kinds of names. Calling me a nerd, Steve Urkel, saying I have crusty lips, making fun of the way I talk. Black girls would do this all of the time: One main girl would say her friend liked me, so I was would approach the girl and she would flat out diss me. I took the bait. I wore glasses and that really got me into trouble.

I was rejected by every girl in middle school and high school. I never went on a date, never went to homecoming or prom. I asked a white girl to go to homecoming, but she said no. It was so bad that my best friend's parents would make fun of me. My best friend told me his dad said this, "My dad said you need to wear deodorant when you come back over here." I did wear deodorant, but I still got talked about. Do you see me crying about this shit I went through like you do? Hell no. All of those things done to me, I turned them into a positive. I changed my appearance, added things to my personality and I listened to what those idiots had to say. Okay, you don't like how I do this then I won't do it anymore. I am a better person because of these people. I wouldn't have changed. I am the person I want to be now.

Blacks have called or said to me: sellout, white boy, stop trying to act white, why do you talk like that? stop talking proper, stop talking like that, stop wearing this and that, why do you do that with your lips, why do you walk like that, and I could go on and on. Winston, the world is not victimizing you and you are not the only one that has been talked about. Blacks have treated me the worst out of everybody. You see my avatar? I looked like that since when I was in 11th grade but it was too late. I did get better treatment once I changed my appearance and things. White girls would come up to me and I did nothing, but the year before, it wouldn't have happened. I am sure more men on here have had their stories about school, but they don't want to tell it. I am not ashamed of it because it actually helped me.

Your main concern should be about you moving or traveling to a country not named America, Philippines or Taiwan not me still being in America like I want to be here. I hate America and I am not afraid to admit it to anyone offline or online.
Last edited by Fenix on Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Postby Fenix » Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:12 pm

Winston wrote:
AmericanInMexico wrote:HotOrNot? A site filled with predominantly Americans?

PhoenixSosa: Black
Winston: Asian

Black men are considered more attractive in the United States.

Therefore, PhoenixSosa will win simply because he is black.


That's exactly what I was gonna say. Hot or not is mostly rated by American women, and AW consider black men to be attractive but asians to be at the bottom of the totem pole. So this would not be a fair contest.

Phoenix, how about this? Both of us go on DateinAsia and email the Chinese women on there who wrote "No blacks or filipinos" in their profiles, and see which of us gets more responses from them? LOLOLOL

Just kidding of course. That wouldn't be fair either.

But anyway, why do you act like you have something personal against me? I do not dislike you and I have no beef with you. I simply wanted to correct errors and false statements about me. That's all. I have nothing against you personally. If I did, I wouldn't have added you as a friend on Facebook. Maybe it's YOU who is too sensitive and taking things too personally.

Again, I don't care what the guys here think of my looks. I'm not trying to date or f**k them. As long as women I like think I'm good looking or at least passable in looks to them, that's all that matters. You understand that right?

A quote I just read applies here:

"Little souls wish you to be unhappy. It aggravates them to have you
joyous, efficient and free. They like to feel that fate is disciplining you.
It gives their egos wings if yours are clipped. You can ruin your life in
an hour by listening to their puerile opinions."
— David Seabury


You do care about what others think about you. If you didn't you wouldn't post threads like, "Danielle, my ex-girlfriend from 2001 said I am attractive, so that means I am attractive, so I PWN you guys! I won! See, I am good looking!"

Do we have to go through this again? Do you read your posts or do you have selective amnesia?

DateinAsia: I am actually having pretty damn good success on that site.

Winston: I don't have anything against you. Oh, I am the sensitive one? Don't even start, dude. ALL the whining you do on this site on a regular basis. You are the one that made a thread about you being a victim "Do I have a victim vibe, why are you always picking on me? Come on, dude.

I love this forum. It is an addiction and guilty pleasure. You are an interesting person even though you make some bad decisions and we all do. I like you, Winston. I just don't like your hypocrisy, your ego and the fact that you want praise more than anything and you don't like when people criticizes you. Oh yeah, you are always right. When you are wrong, you are right. You can't be right all of the time.

Anyway, I love debating with you, but I don't like how you use projection and bating tactics on me and other members,so it seems like you get the upperhand and "win." Agree or disagree. Just because this is your forum doesn't mean you are right.

Tell me this, Winston: If you think I am smart then why do you always refer to me as a "gangster convict" and the women I talk to are "ghetto" and you know that I am not even close to being a gangster and the women I talk to are usually lower-middle or middle class white or Latin women. I doubt you would want to meet me in real life.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Postby Fenix » Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:05 pm

The moment I changed my appearance, I had less problems with girls. I got rejected all through school, but my success came outside of school. No, I was not racially discriminated against. I always dated white girls. When I came to Arizona, where there is a bigger Hispanic population, I got attention from Hispanic girls.

Billy, you see my picture I posted in my "HA Active Members Post Your Pictures" thread? I have looked like that since 2001. I was in my third year of high school in 2001 and I was 16-17 years old. It was too late then. I didn't care. I look back and the girls I went to school with weren't developed at all and I had more success outside of school. I lived in a college town and I was talking to girls on campus and I would hang out with my friends at the mall or what not and I would get approached there.

Many people on here don't believe a thing I say and I don't know why. I have no reason to lie and I don't have an agenda. I tell it like it is and what has happened in my life. Personal experience. If you met me in real life and talked to me, you would understand. I am misunderstood a lot and I can't control that.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Postby Fenix » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:09 pm

billy wrote:No problem. Here everybody is to much concerned (had few luck)with girls that they
miss the details, like me. Ok, everything clear. Another topic: Did you thought about
cities in NA with european lifestyle like San Fransisco. Maybe you would like
it. People say that SF is the most european city in US. What do you think?


Most men on here have no trouble with American/western women. I know I don't want to deal with the mind games and all the things I hate about them. When I actually go out and give a shit, you can get a girl's number from Wal-Mart. Many girls that look really good always come to Wal-Mart. No matter the time or Wal-Mart. I like Arizona girls, but I am not interested anymore. I have been talking to too many foreign women over the years and no American women can touch them.

I don't want to move anywhere in the US. I wanted to move to Florida because one of my best friends there is a girl and she said if I moved there, she would date me. I don't like to rate women, but she is definitely a 12/10. One of the hottest girls I ever seen and she has an amazing personality for the way she looks. Rarity in America. I was going to meet her on May 31st in Las Vegas, but something came up. She was in Arizona in like April, but she couldn't come to Phoenix and I have any money to come to where she was (Tucson).

I am not interested in America or its people anymore. I just want to get my shit straight and leave America.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Postby Aries » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:06 am

For me winston is the best! his very unique asian! i love everything about him!
Aries
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:46 am

Postby Winston » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:27 am

Phoenix,
Well that's unfortunate. I didn't know you could run out of work doing freelancing. Is it cause of the bad economy that there are less freelancing jobs?

If you did good, then why wouldn't a client request you back or negotiate a deal with you privately?

Plus there are tons of freelancing sites. Are you saying that none of them have jobs or they only have jobs that pay too little?

Yes you are right, I don't know anything about freelancing. Maybe you can explain it to me.

Have you heard of this site? They auction off essay writing projects. There are projects listed all the time
http://www.essaybay.com

What about Elance.com?

So you know what it's like to suffer from bullying and being surrounded by kids picking on you when you did nothing wrong. Well then you can't say that you aren't carrying baggage from that era. We all carry baggage.

Why can't you do all those operations in Europe? They are probably cheaper there. In the US, such operations are probably too expensive.

Condoms suck. Yeah. But if you use those high quality ultra thin ones, you won't notice that they are on. Have you tried them? I tried it once and it didn't feel like a condom was even on me.

To billy: My son wasn't an accident. I wanted a kid because I felt my time was running out to have one. And the thought of never having one was terrible. But later I realized that it was a mistake because I'm not a parental type and not a giving selfless type that lives to serve others. To raise children properly, you have to become tied down and give up your life and freedom. That's why it was a mistake. But not exactly an accident.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23594
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 6 guests