More material of misandry by Mary J Blige ft. mangina Drake!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

More material of misandry by Mary J Blige ft. mangina Drake!

Post by E_Irizarry »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D4EFUIZbTs

I am EIrizarryMadOfficial on the comment section ripping on sheeple in there.

Open lyric: "Bad boys ain't no good.. good boys ain't no fun!!" Yeah that's that bullshit.

------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz10NBbU72k

READ THE LYRICS CONTAINED WITH IN THIS MARY BEYONCE VIDEO - PLEASE!
This is her and Beyonce (the top two contemporary R&B female artists collaborating on the same record talking about how the man needs to cater to the woman no matter how emotional she is and eat her p***y until he blows her mind).
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I am amazed at how people are ignoring this thread.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

E_Irizarry wrote:I am amazed at how people are ignoring this thread.

I am not... I do not see why people would support that garbage. I sure as hell don't :-(
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Mary J only got one good song to me and that's "What's the 411"

Other then that, Mary J is a coke snorting junkie who slept with badboys all her life. She's is the last person on earth who should be giving women advice on relationships.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Here is my take on Mary J. Blige that I wrote a blog post about like last year:

Mary J. Blige is Rihanna's Mentor

I saw this video a few days ago of Mary J. Blige slapping the shit out of her husband Kendu Issacs at her release party for her new album “Stronger with Each Tearâ€￾ (cheap plug). I read Mary’s “rebuttalâ€￾ of her pimp slapping of her bitch ass husband and it was completely ridiculous.

Mary J. Blige punched husband Kendu Isaacs in the face at her record release party at club M2 Tuesday night. The singer slugged Isaacs, drawing blood, after she thought he was flirting with a waitress. "She turned to him and was screaming, 'You're not going to ruin my night,' " our witness says.

She didn’t punch her husband, she pimp slapped him. She thought Kendu was flirting with a waitress. Keyword: thought. You thought doesn’t mean it happened. That is called an assumption and you obviously made an ass out of yourself, Mary J. I thought you didn’t want “no more dramaâ€￾ in your life? Wowzers! You just lied to your loyal fanbase. Congrat-u-f***ing-lations! Your husband was probably going to the bar to get your ass a drink and he probably told the waitress thanks and he smiled. What? That gives you the right to hit your husband? I guess he didn’t have time to give the waitress a tip but you sure as hell gave him one. “Here’s a tip, Kendu, you are not ruining my night! I get stronger with each tear and you are about to get stronger with each speck of blood!â€￾

"They got up in each other's faces before someone tried to separate them, at which point she shoved the guy aside, pulled back and popped [Isaacs] in the face." The source said Blige, Isaacs and their entourage were whisked through a door to the attached club Pink, which was closed. Our witness relates, "She was yelling at him, 'what are you gonna do, Chris Brown me?' Four of her bodyguards and two of the club's kept them apart." Isaacs was kicked out. Blige went to the bathroom to fix her hair and makeup, but soon fled, creating an uncomfortable scene for partygoers Jay-Z, Beyonce, and Busta Rhymes. Her rep said only, "People lie and don't know what they're talking about."

Mary slaps her husband and she has the f***ing nerve to say, “What are you gonna do, Chris Brown me?â€￾ I now know where Rihanna got her behavior from. Rihanna loves men that whoop her ass. The rep (whoever the f**k that is) says some dumb shit:

"People lie and don't know what they're talking about."

Newsflash! I saw the freaking f***ing video. She slapped him in the face. America has become “Big Brotherâ€￾ and YouTube video ready. All of our lives are taped and we all are on surveillance. Don’t give me that bait and switch cock shit f**k about people lie and don’t know what they are talking about. I saw the video with my own two legally blind eyes. This is obviously a double standard in this society. A man cannot hit a woman, but a woman can beat the shit out of a man as she pleases. I love that concept! Women are no innocent victims anymore. We are not falling off that cliff again. Mary J. Blige is still going to sell records and she will probably get a records increase and no jail time and no stores banning her music. She will not go to court on charges of assault.

Chris Brown doesn’t get this treatment; he gets the exact opposite where the media and the rest of the country crucified this motherf***er. It’s not okay for Chris Brown to hit Rihanna, but it is fine and dandy when Mary J. Blige can hit Kendu Issacs. I love your logic! Mary J. Blige and her violent ways will be swept under the rug and no one will give a shit. Mary J. Blige has some big ovaries to hit her husband in public. If she hits her husband in public like it is natural I can only imagine what she is doing to him in private. Kendu, leave this marriage and stop being mentally and physically abused. Kendu, don’t let this woman get away with this type of behavior. She keeps doing it because you don’t have any f***ing balls. The funniest parts of this story I haven’ even gotten to yet. Buckle your seatbelts, bitches!

The thing I didn’t understand was Mary J. slaps her husband and Kendu gets kicked out of the party! I got slapped in the f***ing face and I have to leave? What kind of bullshit is that? You would think Mary J. (the person that assaulted someone) would be kicked out, but this is America we are talking about here, never mind. Here are so excerpts from Mary J. Blige’s “rebuttalâ€￾ about what happened at her album release party. She just wants to clear up the rumors! Get the f**k outta here! I saw the shit on tape, son!

"Mary was not fighting with her husband," said Blige spokeswoman Karynne Tencer.

"Her husband and her brother got into an altercation that turned into a fight. Mary went to break up the fight."

You are right; she just slapped her husband’s skin off of his face. That is a big difference! Oh yeah, there wasn’t a fight on the video I saw. Another thing that is funny about this shit is Mary J. Blige slaps her husband so he would stop fighting. “Kendu, slap, slap, slap, right across your melon (Missy Elliott reference FTW!) Stop fighting!â€￾ I never heard of that method of moderating a fight. You can slap someone now and that will break up a fight. If someone wanted to break up a fight they would not slap me! Slapping me will just anger me more. I love this f***ing logic! Anyway…

Club security helped the Grammy Award winner pull the men apart, who also disputed reports that Isaacs' lip was bleeding.
"Nobody was bleeding," Tencer said.

This is total bullshit. The video came out of this incident so you can’t lie your way out of this! It is just your imagination running away from your delusional mind.

The publicist said the couple is celebrating Christmas with their three children on the East Coast.
"They're as happy as can be," Tencer said.

I am sure Kendu Issacs is so happy that his wife can continue whooping his candy ass at home for Christmas. I am sure Kendu got his wife some boxing gloves for Christmas! If Kendu hit Mary J. he would be in jail and he will be public enemy #1. Mary J. Blige can make up a story and everything is sunshine and lollipops. f**k that bullshit! Get rid of this double standard of domestic violence. Kendu needs to get out of this marriage and find a woman that doesn’t want to be a MMA fighter like Gina Carano. I saw this stupid ass article on a website and on the upper left hand corner I see Charlie Sheen’s mugshot. Charlie Sheen threatened his wife with a gun or some shit. See what I mean? Kendu Issacs would have a mugshot just like Charlie Sheen if it went down the other way. I give up! Mary J. Blige, you need to go to anger management. Kendu Issacs, you need to divorce your wife. The end!