Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Dating Profiles Comparison: Foreign Women vs. American Women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Dating Profiles Comparison: Foreign Women vs. American Women

Postby ssjparris » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:23 am

i wanted to show you guys the HUGE difference between a foriegn woman's profile and an american womans profile

this is the American woman profile : on interpals.com

http://www.interpals.net/vv88?master=1#wall

this is what she says on her main page in BIG BOLD LETTERS......her quotes, " READ MY PROFILE BEFORE

YOU SEND ME A MESSAGE! ....I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP HERE,

SO STOP SENDING ME STUPID MESSAGES!!!

I mean it. I don't want to waste my time talking to someone who can't help me with the languages I am learning (you see them above). So check first if you can help me and then send me a message. As I wrote before I am not looking for a relationship here. Plus it's pointless. I am 90% sure you will never meet me so don't waste my time sending some stupid messages saying how our life would be great together :O

I don't believe in God, so stop trying to convince me to your religion. I don't care what you believe in, God or Barbie doll, just don't talk to me about it.

I'm not into fashion, shopping and any other crappy things and I don't want to talk about it. Any other messages like "Hi, how are you?" will be deleted. If you can't make an effort and write an interesting message or you will stop talking to me after 2-3 messages, so don't write me at all.

If you don't like my profile, don't send me a message telling you don't. I don't need to know your feelings :O

DONT SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU DONT HAVE A PHOTO. IT'S WEIRD TO TALK TO A GHOST.

DON'T ADD ME TO FRIENDS IF WE HAVEN'T TALKED BEFORE!!! end of her quotes.

like she says just saying hi, how are you. she HATES this. that is seriously crazy. f***ing bitch like a mother !!!. male hate to the nth degree.
selfish, i mean damn. she dont care if men dislike her posts did you read that last part.

here is a foreign woman post....

http://www.interpals.net/almostkorean?&unum=&query=&from=search&qs=age1%3D19%26age2%3D33%26sex%255B%255D%3DMALE%26sex%255B%255D%3DFEMALE%26countries%255B%255D%3D---

this foreign girl is from poland.

she writes: " I'm Emily and I'm from Poland. I study English Philology at University in Poznan. I also have Korean name which is 여 미소 My dream is to live in Korea so I would like to study Korean. It would be also nice to get to know more about your country, although you can get surprised how much I've already known about Korea:) I've been interested in South Korea for over 4years so... :)
If you are KOREAN and want to study Polish, help me with learning Korean or just become friends with me, I'm waiting for your message! ~"

that last part I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE!....such a sweet heart right !!??

so which one you think i am gonna chose. ofcourse the girl from poland.

that american needs to go somewhere else. not a damn foreign man is going to want her for long.

tell me what you guys think.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Postby Greenecho » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:03 am

Jesus.. That just hurts my brain reading that rant. A fine example of the (hateful) American Bitch. It's always about her immediate needs.

I'll take the Polish girl twice over this nasty thing.
Greenecho
Freshman Poster

Postby ssjparris » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:27 am

yes they are so dang selfish it is off the chart entitlements. they made me go crazy one time before. i almost lost my sanity. thank god i talk to different women on that site from different countries.

i am talking to this german woman. big big ass. white and sexy. and she bounces the conversation back and responds so quickly to me on this site. she must really wanna do me. :lol:
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:36 am

Have you seen Steve Neese's dating profiles comparison? It has many such examples and comparisons.

http://www.happierabroad.com/DatingProfilesComparison.htm
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Foreign Women vs. American Women profiles

Postby lavezzi » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:55 am

ssjparris wrote:that last part I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE!....such a sweet heart right !!??

that american needs to go somewhere else. not a damn foreign man is going to want her for long.

See this is the kind of stuff that makes us Western guys never ever be able to go back to our native women.

I randomly got chatting to a Filipina on yahoo today. It was fairly casual, but then she said "Let me show you something" and requested for me to see her webcam. When I accepted, she held up to the camera a piece of paper that had "I LIKE YOU" written on it. No one told her to do this, she did it out of her own sense of creative feelings. You would NEVER get this kind of sentiment from a Western woman.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Postby cadams84 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:13 am

I guess it doesn’t matter if no man wants the American woman or not because her profile says... "I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP HERE".

I must say on sites such as dateinasia where you rate your appearance many Asian women will say they are average or below average and still look better than many American women that say they are attractive or very attractive on their profiles at American dating sites. Meh.
cadams84
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:56 pm

Here's another comparison.

Here is how a typical American airheadish girl describes herself on her MySpace profile. Notice how uneducated and unaware she is about the rest of the world, and how absorbed she is in her highly consumerist world of image and airhead partying. (Ironically, she mentions that she doesn’t like fake people but doesn’t realize her own fakeness) She even misspells a lot of words.

“I love snowboarding and football they are probably my two favorite things. My favorite day is sunday because i get to lay in bed all day and watch football all day. I love to snowboard every waking moment that i can and i love to always explore new trails. My snowboarding crew is also one of my loves: Dave, Katrina, and Jay we always have fun together and i love ya!! I also love partying!! Jack Daniels always accompanies me everywhere i go. Ocean Beach is my main place to go party up in White Rock.. i love going there! Besdies partying and snowboarding i love hanging out with my friends just doing lowkey things around b-town. I love my friends to death and they mean the world to me! I miss my girls from high school like crazy and wish they were all back home!! But the friends i have here i love ya to death! I would die without a starbucks everyday... i am addcited and i will admit it. Along with starbucks my other weakness is purses i love Coach purses more than anything and own probably one from every season... yes i have a big weakness. I also have a huge weakness for shoes. I will buy any kind of shoe that i think is aborable but i mainly stick to heels that are strappy or pointy toed. ..Shopping is one of my favorite things too and i probably go a little too often. My favorite place to shop at is Bellvue because they have all of the good stores. I love SUV's and trucks. I dont think i will ever be able to drive a car again... i drive a cadillac SRX but might be trading it in for a new Denali. Guys in suv's like 4runners or pathfinders are a huge turn on. My favorite color is pink and i own tons of pink clothes. I absolutley hate people that are two faced. I also hate people that are fake.. people that are fake in everyway bug me.. be real. I hate asparagus and beans. I love thai food and fruit more than anything in the world to eat. I also love meeting new people and can get along with almost anyone. I am always up for something new. I am very outgoing and personable... i love to joke around and be sarcastic so dont always take what i am saying literally. I love dogs and one of the loves of my life is Blake my dog. I love hubby Abraham and i know that he is always there for me! Getting massages and pedicures are amazing and i try to get them as much as possible. I love jeans and own them in every styler and color. My favorite brands are Antik and True Religion. I love to watch MTV and VH1 shows and can lsiten to almost any type of music. I am just up for a good time!! All i am about is having fun. I try to make fun where ever i go and it usually happens!! I just want fun, cuz GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN!!â€￾

Now contrast that with this letter below that I received from a young girl from Russia. Notice how aware of and in tune with herself she is, how cultured and intelligent she seems, and how she is able to describe and express herself and her varied interests in English even though it's her second language.

"Hi Winston,

I am sorry, that has not answered you at once. Some last days there was not connections with a server. Besides, unfortunately writing does not concern to number of my talents, I have more likely technical thinking, than humanitarian , and in your letter I have found many ideas which I share and I wanted to consider better the reply to you as such frank letter deserves the worthy answer.
I want to note, that leaving the ad on Au Pair, I had no at all intentions to find something the greater, rather than simply friendly correspondence with the purpose of improvement of my English language. Anyway, I am sure, that from our conversation I will get a lot of new and interesting things and ideas as you seem very clever, educated and versatile person.
Now a little about me.
I am 23 years old. I live in city of Novosibirsk, so-called "capital" of Siberia both the third on size and a population city of Russia. It not my native city. I was born in city of Surgut (it is Siberia too, but more to the north), I have grown there and graduated from school. In Novosibirsk I study on the third rate of faculty of Information Computing Technologies, the future speciality - programming. I like to study and I think that was not mistaken in a choice of a direction, computers and Internet - one of my basic interests.
Further more, about interests. Besides computers I m interested in a great number of the diversified things, it is a pity only, that It is only 24 hours in day, instead of 48, for example, and i have not time for all of it :))).
I adore reading, most of all I love historical novels, the classical literature (especially French) and Fantasy. I do not like much love novels and detectives, I do not know why by myself :)). I adore movie and cinemas, I miss novelties very seldom, I collect an own collection of films. I adore good music. I do not like pop, turnips, hip-hop, a trance and techno - did i call it correct? I love a rock music. But actually, if to be truely honest, I don t have much
time for my numerous interests, so Mainly i read books in The underground, watching movies while having my dinner and 1 or 2 times in month go to some theatre:), almost All the time is spent for study.
I am a kind of vegetarian :))) I do not eat meat at all, but sometimes I eat a fish. I love animals and wildlife Very much, supporter Green Peace though I do not attend their meetings and demonstrations, I just try to act according to my belief. I do not much like to be engaged in housekeeping, however I am able to prepare for tasty pancakes, you might be tasted some when you were in Russia, and I adore romantic suppers with candlelightes.
Besides I very active person. I adore sports, tourism, travel. I like to open the new places, new people and new interests. Meanwhile I was only in three countries, not considering the countries of the CIS - in Sweden, England and Turkey, my financial opportunities are limited, but i m sure, that in the future this list will be filled up. I adore tourism, almost all last summer has spend in mountains - necessarily I shall send you some photos. Sometimes I like to take a walk on city just thinking and dreaming.
I do a sport called Tae Kwon Do - kind of Oriental combat sports, aerobics, I love ping-pong, a bicycle, rollers, riding (though i m awful rider :))) ), I dream to jump with a parachute. I adore picnics and in general I love any active leisure.
I like to go on a visit, and even more i like to receive visitors at my place and to treat them with tasty dinner. I love good interesting conversation over a bottle of wine.
I think myself the integral, purposeful, reliable and obligatory person, sympathetic, inquisitive and friendly. My friends know, that it is possible to rely on me and at any time to address for the help and support. In people I do not like meanness, egoism, callousness and most of all I appreciate frankness, fidelity and kindness.
My astrological mark Balance if u interested, as for me - i do not trust horoscopes.
Also I want to add, that the nationality has no absolutely any value for me, and I have not absolutely understood, that you meant, when spoke about Caucasian women. By the way, I m Russian :))).
Well, it seems like i have written all that has occurred to me :))). I shall wait for your reply With impatience.

P.S. My contact information. I would like contacting by e-mail, u know the address. Also u can call me if u wish, my mobile phone is <snipped>. I do not tell u my post address, because I live in a student hostel and they lose letters very often. And about photos - i will mail it to u as soon as i make some fresh ones"

Likewise, look at this letter from a 16 year old girl in the Czech Republic (formerly Czechoslovakia). Notice how cultured, aware of other cultures, down-to-earth and genuine she is, even though she’s just a teen!

“Hi Winston,
how´s it going?:-)
Well, both "a" in my name sound like "u" in the word "up" so it´s more like "Yunu" or "Yuna" i don´t know exactly:-)

In my town there are two parts - the old one and the new one. I live in an old one, it´s quite a nice part, there are lots of monuments, beautiful park, chateau, churches, spas (there are just 3 springs but my town was very smart so it got millions euros by EU to rebuild the old unused "spas" and it got a status of real spas) and lots of very old buildings (the house i live in was built in about 1870 and it´s far from the oldest house here:-)). The new part is full of ugly blocks of flats and there are also two districts with new houses.

It´s just about 100 km away from Prague. I love Prague I think it´s one of the most beautiful cities in the world (but maybe i´m a little nationalistic:-)). I go there for shopping, concerts, sports matches etc. there´s always something to do (in contrast to my town). I was there just a few days ago and i couldn´t believe my eyes...it´s just so lovely...when you are there you feel like it´s about 15th century. I like it much more than e.g. Paris cuz for me it´s quite boring - everything looks the same so it´s quite easy to get lost there:-) And a lot of people in france didn´t want to speak in english nor german (my friend told me to try to say some words in french and tell them i´m from CR, reputably they are more talkative if they know you´re not german or british:-), but mostly they were nice

I don´t know much of Poland, i´ve never been there, I´ve just heard Poles are more nationalistic and really proud of their country and Czechs are unfortunately not (they are proud of being czechs only if we win an ice-hockey or football (soccer) match:-) Poles are really more religious than Czechs cuz Czechs are one of the most atheistic people in the europe(maybe the whole world). I don´t think it´s bad cuz it makes czechs more tolerant about lots of things ( s etc.). It´s sad people don´t like you if you aren´t white in poland, i hope it´s better here in CR. I mean, czechs are not racist, i think they find people of another colour (black especially:-) all my friends say they love them though most of them know no one who´s black:-) ) really interesting. But very much of them has an aversion against romanies:-( I think this is similar in poland and in cr...
I don´t know if czechs are wilder than poles, everybody says something else:-) Maybe it depends on what part are you in:-)
How did you get to Poland? And why did you choose it? Where have you been? I want to go there so you could recommend me some places:-)

Well, in my trip to usa I was going to New York first, then to Chicago, "down" (to the south) along route 66 to california (LA of course:-)), and then "up" to Seattle (my dad wanted to see the music museum or something and i wanted to see where kurt cobain lived:-) and then back to cr. Maybe it looks that it´s too much for a month visit but my dad´s friend pefectly layed it out (how many km we have to travel every day and what exactly we can catch up and see (there was a little trip to Mexico too i think, but i didn´t care much of our programm:-) ))

Czechoslovakia was established in 1918 but Slovaks were always the feeling they are oppressed so we got separated in 1993. Now it´s the Czech republic and Slovakia - two small countries instead of one quite large.

I love simpsons, they´re funny:-) i think my impression of a fat man eating bigmac comes from this serial:-) I guess i´m also very influenced of movies, travel documents/films, school a little (we´re supposed to learn things like industry, political system etc. but my teacher wants to share his travel experiences with me and my schoolmates:-) ) and of newspapers ( i love to read it but they care much more of europe than america)

I don´t mind you quote me in your book. What´s that about? How europeans see americans?;-) Will your book be available in europe?
I also hope your essay is easy to read, i really would like to read it. Will you write it on imdb?

That lady´s comment you sent me was really amusing:-) I speak with a local American dialect? WOW:-)
I still think americans are nationalistic cuz they flag (if i´d try to do this here with the czech flag, people´d think i´m insane:-) ) and cuz of that writings on cars and so on like "God bless America" etc. And ALL Greeks, no matter where they live, are proud of where they came from (greeks in czech r. ,though they´ve been living here for about 20 years, still prefer greek national "anything" to czech ones and Greece is "the first in their hearts" ). Btw it´s very bad if it´s true what she wrote, that in "ghettos or backwoods neighborhoods" can "extremity" in knowledge be proven, cuz it means you have to be "well-born" american to get a good teaching.

I sent you some photos of my town (i haven´t got a photo of me yet but you can send me yours:-)). In the night one you can see a very little bit of the house i live in (it´s the last one on the left, you can see about 3 cm of it :-))

Greeting, Janaâ€￾

Interestingly enough, if you look closely at the MySpace intro and compare it with Elena and Jana’s letters, you will notice that the grammar and vocabulary of the foreign girls, even though English is their second language, is more refined and organized than that of the American girl, whose native language is English!
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Foreign Women vs. American Women profiles

Postby ssjparris » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:37 am

lavezzi wrote:
ssjparris wrote:that last part I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE!....such a sweet heart right !!??

See this is the kind of stuff that makes us Western guys never ever be able to go back to our native women.

I randomly got chatting to a Filipina on yahoo today. It was fairly casual, but then she said "Let me show you something" and requested for me to see her webcam. When I accepted, she held up to the camera a piece of paper that had "I LIKE YOU" written on it. No one told her to do this, she did it out of her own sense of creative feelings. You would NEVER get this kind of sentiment from a Western woman.

yeah i have a german chick (great butt by the way ) i talked to her on the website sent her a messege and i said wanna be friends. the next day my profile said she was asking for friend request. haha. i did not send her a friend request she did it to me first actually. so it is good to know foreign women love american guys still.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Postby ssjparris » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:41 am

Winston wrote:Here's another comparison.

Here is how a typical American airheadish girl describes herself on her MySpace profile. Notice how uneducated and unaware she is about the rest of the world, and how absorbed she is in her highly consumerist world of image and airhead partying. (Ironically, she mentions that she doesn’t like fake people but doesn’t realize her own fakeness) She even misspells a lot of words.

“I love snowboarding and football they are probably my two favorite things. My favorite day is sunday because i get to lay in bed all day and watch football all day. I love to snowboard every waking moment that i can and i love to always explore new trails. My snowboarding crew is also one of my loves: Dave, Katrina, and Jay we always have fun together and i love ya!! I also love partying!! Jack Daniels always accompanies me everywhere i go. Ocean Beach is my main place to go party up in White Rock.. i love going there! Besdies partying and snowboarding i love hanging out with my friends just doing lowkey things around b-town. I love my friends to death and they mean the world to me! I miss my girls from high school like crazy and wish they were all back home!! But the friends i have here i love ya to death! I would die without a starbucks everyday... i am addcited and i will admit it. Along with starbucks my other weakness is purses i love Coach purses more than anything and own probably one from every season... yes i have a big weakness. I also have a huge weakness for shoes. I will buy any kind of shoe that i think is aborable but i mainly stick to heels that are strappy or pointy toed. ..Shopping is one of my favorite things too and i probably go a little too often. My favorite place to shop at is Bellvue because they have all of the good stores. I love SUV's and trucks. I dont think i will ever be able to drive a car again... i drive a cadillac SRX but might be trading it in for a new Denali. Guys in suv's like 4runners or pathfinders are a huge turn on. My favorite color is pink and i own tons of pink clothes. I absolutley hate people that are two faced. I also hate people that are fake.. people that are fake in everyway bug me.. be real. I hate asparagus and beans. I love thai food and fruit more than anything in the world to eat. I also love meeting new people and can get along with almost anyone. I am always up for something new. I am very outgoing and personable... i love to joke around and be sarcastic so dont always take what i am saying literally. I love dogs and one of the loves of my life is Blake my dog. I love hubby Abraham and i know that he is always there for me! Getting massages and pedicures are amazing and i try to get them as much as possible. I love jeans and own them in every styler and color. My favorite brands are Antik and True Religion. I love to watch MTV and VH1 shows and can lsiten to almost any type of music. I am just up for a good time!! All i am about is having fun. I try to make fun where ever i go and it usually happens!! I just want fun, cuz GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN!!â€￾

Now contrast that with this letter below that I received from a young girl from Russia. Notice how aware of and in tune with herself she is, how cultured and intelligent she seems, and how she is able to describe and express herself and her varied interests in English even though it's her second language.

"Hi Winston,

I am sorry, that has not answered you at once. Some last days there was not connections with a server. Besides, unfortunately writing does not concern to number of my talents, I have more likely technical thinking, than humanitarian , and in your letter I have found many ideas which I share and I wanted to consider better the reply to you as such frank letter deserves the worthy answer.
I want to note, that leaving the ad on Au Pair, I had no at all intentions to find something the greater, rather than simply friendly correspondence with the purpose of improvement of my English language. Anyway, I am sure, that from our conversation I will get a lot of new and interesting things and ideas as you seem very clever, educated and versatile person.
Now a little about me.
I am 23 years old. I live in city of Novosibirsk, so-called "capital" of Siberia both the third on size and a population city of Russia. It not my native city. I was born in city of Surgut (it is Siberia too, but more to the north), I have grown there and graduated from school. In Novosibirsk I study on the third rate of faculty of Information Computing Technologies, the future speciality - programming. I like to study and I think that was not mistaken in a choice of a direction, computers and Internet - one of my basic interests.
Further more, about interests. Besides computers I m interested in a great number of the diversified things, it is a pity only, that It is only 24 hours in day, instead of 48, for example, and i have not time for all of it :))).
I adore reading, most of all I love historical novels, the classical literature (especially French) and Fantasy. I do not like much love novels and detectives, I do not know why by myself :)). I adore movie and cinemas, I miss novelties very seldom, I collect an own collection of films. I adore good music. I do not like pop, turnips, hip-hop, a trance and techno - did i call it correct? I love a rock music. But actually, if to be truely honest, I don t have much
time for my numerous interests, so Mainly i read books in The underground, watching movies while having my dinner and 1 or 2 times in month go to some theatre:), almost All the time is spent for study.
I am a kind of vegetarian :))) I do not eat meat at all, but sometimes I eat a fish. I love animals and wildlife Very much, supporter Green Peace though I do not attend their meetings and demonstrations, I just try to act according to my belief. I do not much like to be engaged in housekeeping, however I am able to prepare for tasty pancakes, you might be tasted some when you were in Russia, and I adore romantic suppers with candlelightes.
Besides I very active person. I adore sports, tourism, travel. I like to open the new places, new people and new interests. Meanwhile I was only in three countries, not considering the countries of the CIS - in Sweden, England and Turkey, my financial opportunities are limited, but i m sure, that in the future this list will be filled up. I adore tourism, almost all last summer has spend in mountains - necessarily I shall send you some photos. Sometimes I like to take a walk on city just thinking and dreaming.
I do a sport called Tae Kwon Do - kind of Oriental combat sports, aerobics, I love ping-pong, a bicycle, rollers, riding (though i m awful rider :))) ), I dream to jump with a parachute. I adore picnics and in general I love any active leisure.
I like to go on a visit, and even more i like to receive visitors at my place and to treat them with tasty dinner. I love good interesting conversation over a bottle of wine.
I think myself the integral, purposeful, reliable and obligatory person, sympathetic, inquisitive and friendly. My friends know, that it is possible to rely on me and at any time to address for the help and support. In people I do not like meanness, egoism, callousness and most of all I appreciate frankness, fidelity and kindness.
My astrological mark Balance if u interested, as for me - i do not trust horoscopes.
Also I want to add, that the nationality has no absolutely any value for me, and I have not absolutely understood, that you meant, when spoke about Caucasian women. By the way, I m Russian :))).
Well, it seems like i have written all that has occurred to me :))). I shall wait for your reply With impatience.

P.S. My contact information. I would like contacting by e-mail, u know the address. Also u can call me if u wish, my mobile phone is <snipped>. I do not tell u my post address, because I live in a student hostel and they lose letters very often. And about photos - i will mail it to u as soon as i make some fresh ones"

Likewise, look at this letter from a 16 year old girl in the Czech Republic (formerly Czechoslovakia). Notice how cultured, aware of other cultures, down-to-earth and genuine she is, even though she’s just a teen!

“Hi Winston,
how´s it going?:-)
Well, both "a" in my name sound like "u" in the word "up" so it´s more like "Yunu" or "Yuna" i don´t know exactly:-)

In my town there are two parts - the old one and the new one. I live in an old one, it´s quite a nice part, there are lots of monuments, beautiful park, chateau, churches, spas (there are just 3 springs but my town was very smart so it got millions euros by EU to rebuild the old unused "spas" and it got a status of real spas) and lots of very old buildings (the house i live in was built in about 1870 and it´s far from the oldest house here:-)). The new part is full of ugly blocks of flats and there are also two districts with new houses.

It´s just about 100 km away from Prague. I love Prague I think it´s one of the most beautiful cities in the world (but maybe i´m a little nationalistic:-)). I go there for shopping, concerts, sports matches etc. there´s always something to do (in contrast to my town). I was there just a few days ago and i couldn´t believe my eyes...it´s just so lovely...when you are there you feel like it´s about 15th century. I like it much more than e.g. Paris cuz for me it´s quite boring - everything looks the same so it´s quite easy to get lost there:-) And a lot of people in france didn´t want to speak in english nor german (my friend told me to try to say some words in french and tell them i´m from CR, reputably they are more talkative if they know you´re not german or british:-), but mostly they were nice

I don´t know much of Poland, i´ve never been there, I´ve just heard Poles are more nationalistic and really proud of their country and Czechs are unfortunately not (they are proud of being czechs only if we win an ice-hockey or football (soccer) match:-) Poles are really more religious than Czechs cuz Czechs are one of the most atheistic people in the europe(maybe the whole world). I don´t think it´s bad cuz it makes czechs more tolerant about lots of things ( s etc.). It´s sad people don´t like you if you aren´t white in poland, i hope it´s better here in CR. I mean, czechs are not racist, i think they find people of another colour (black especially:-) all my friends say they love them though most of them know no one who´s black:-) ) really interesting. But very much of them has an aversion against romanies:-( I think this is similar in poland and in cr...
I don´t know if czechs are wilder than poles, everybody says something else:-) Maybe it depends on what part are you in:-)
How did you get to Poland? And why did you choose it? Where have you been? I want to go there so you could recommend me some places:-)

Well, in my trip to usa I was going to New York first, then to Chicago, "down" (to the south) along route 66 to california (LA of course:-)), and then "up" to Seattle (my dad wanted to see the music museum or something and i wanted to see where kurt cobain lived:-) and then back to cr. Maybe it looks that it´s too much for a month visit but my dad´s friend pefectly layed it out (how many km we have to travel every day and what exactly we can catch up and see (there was a little trip to Mexico too i think, but i didn´t care much of our programm:-) ))

Czechoslovakia was established in 1918 but Slovaks were always the feeling they are oppressed so we got separated in 1993. Now it´s the Czech republic and Slovakia - two small countries instead of one quite large.

I love simpsons, they´re funny:-) i think my impression of a fat man eating bigmac comes from this serial:-) I guess i´m also very influenced of movies, travel documents/films, school a little (we´re supposed to learn things like industry, political system etc. but my teacher wants to share his travel experiences with me and my schoolmates:-) ) and of newspapers ( i love to read it but they care much more of europe than america)

I don´t mind you quote me in your book. What´s that about? How europeans see americans?;-) Will your book be available in europe?
I also hope your essay is easy to read, i really would like to read it. Will you write it on imdb?

That lady´s comment you sent me was really amusing:-) I speak with a local American dialect? WOW:-)
I still think americans are nationalistic cuz they flag (if i´d try to do this here with the czech flag, people´d think i´m insane:-) ) and cuz of that writings on cars and so on like "God bless America" etc. And ALL Greeks, no matter where they live, are proud of where they came from (greeks in czech r. ,though they´ve been living here for about 20 years, still prefer greek national "anything" to czech ones and Greece is "the first in their hearts" ). Btw it´s very bad if it´s true what she wrote, that in "ghettos or backwoods neighborhoods" can "extremity" in knowledge be proven, cuz it means you have to be "well-born" american to get a good teaching.

I sent you some photos of my town (i haven´t got a photo of me yet but you can send me yours:-)). In the night one you can see a very little bit of the house i live in (it´s the last one on the left, you can see about 3 cm of it :-))

Greeting, Janaâ€￾

Interestingly enough, if you look closely at the MySpace intro and compare it with Elena and Jana’s letters, you will notice that the grammar and vocabulary of the foreign girls, even though English is their second language, is more refined and organized than that of the American girl, whose native language is English!

the first paragraph says she wants to have jack daniels beer wherever she goes. haahhahhaahaha

yes foreign women are more intelligent. that are NOT shallow. LIKE american women are.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Postby OTB » Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:20 am

You see the difference between an American girl's mindset and a girl from another country. In this case Poland. It's like night and day. American women are shallow and so abrupt and demanding all the time. THAT'S NOT FEMININE. I'm sick of the harsh demands from these women. What's up with all this unnecessary anger and bitterness? It's just a site to meet people. Would it be a crime if someone were interested in her? These AW women need a serious tune up. I don't get them. There is something wrong with these women. And people wonder why we're pessimistic about AW. It's obvious why.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Postby cadams84 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:32 am

I have noticed that a lot of the profiles for these Asian ladies I've looked at list all of their family members. That is something you rarely see in an American womans profile.
cadams84
Freshman Poster

Postby Taco » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:28 pm

Never contact a woman that describes herself as "very attractive", thats just arrogant.

http://www.dateinasia.com/soul+star.html
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby green1976 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:32 pm

Taco wrote:Never contact a woman that describes herself as "very attractive", thats just arrogant.

http://www.dateinasia.com/soul+star.html

Need to read also her description..her shit don't stink too.

What the point to go to the Philippines and waste the precious time to contact these type of attention whore?

Someone has to be really desperate to seek an AW specimen in some 11k km abroad, as around her it's kinda not difficult to find an easy going one who is not so full of herself.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Postby navigator » Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:39 pm

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."
- Voltaire
navigator
Freshman Poster

Postby Guyver » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 pm

navigator wrote:You guys are going to love this...
http://www.whyihatepeople.com/forum/vie ... f=1&t=2464

Hateful Americunts like that are the reason we men stay away from them. They can go f**k themselves into oblivion for all I care. They call themselves beautiful, but yet their attitudes reflect the rot of their own souls which makes those morons pathetic. I am repelled by that type of behavior. At the very least, they are being honest about only wanting a rich man, lol.
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions