For Winston & others ... New Year, self-censoring

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

For Winston & others ... New Year, self-censoring

Post by S_Parc »

For Winston and others, the following has been signed by B.O. over the weekend ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_D ... _Year_2012

From now on, anyone can be detained by the govt for an indeterminate length of time.

Thus, since a lot of this forum has a bit of a trash talk element to it, let's keep the Jerry Springer segments down to a peaceful type of bark.

Realize, we are now officially under a police state & being civil is mandated via martial law. Good luck.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

logical_madness wrote:Here is some practical advice: Don't commit any crimes, work hard, save your money, and plan for the future.

Yes, corporations and politicians are out to screw you over. But you, as a sovereign individual, has the power of the mind to creatively think of solution to life's obstacles.
I think we all got the above.

The issue here is that some of the postings here, veer from the standard *talking smack* to sounding incendiary. With the Zeitgeist of the decade being surveillance, I recommend that people watch what they post and don't try to make this board look UN-American. Hoover out :!:
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Post by Disillusioned_American »

The US is run by a bunch of zionist f***ing criminals. The evidence is everywhere and undeniable. They don't like what I have to say, they can come and get me. What do I have to lose? I don't relate to people in this world anyway.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

I love this decade! The more these stupid satanists try to keep people down, the bigger hole they dig themselves into! I'm gonna enjoy taking advantage of all those lovely computers+hard drives they're using for surveillance.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I think the situation is worse then you think.

End Of Nations: Canada, The US And The "Security Perimeter"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9wBl3VXFu8
cadams84
Freshman Poster

Post by cadams84 »

The US could already detain anyone they wanted. They just had to say you were a terrorist.
odbo
Veteran Poster

must watch!

Post by odbo »

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

martianmay wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
logical_madness wrote:Here is some practical advice: Don't commit any crimes, work hard, save your money, and plan for the future.

Yes, corporations and politicians are out to screw you over. But you, as a sovereign individual, has the power of the mind to creatively think of solution to life's obstacles.
I think we all got the above.

The issue here is that some of the postings here, veer from the standard *talking smack* to sounding incendiary. With the Zeitgeist of the decade being surveillance, I recommend that people watch what they post and don't try to make this board look UN-American. Hoover out :!:
I suspect your advice is tongue-in-cheek, but assuming you mean it, I have to say I disagree.

Members of this site should focus on obfuscating their online identities, not censoring their speech. If we fall into line and start surveilling ourselves then the goons win.

Everybody here is smart enough to figure out how to use Tor or use a VPN service purchased with bitcoins. Protect your IP! Eventually it's possible the gov will decide that unpatriotic speech should be criminalized.

The truly paranoid can tunnel through multiple VPN connections (using virtual machines for example). Don't trust VPN service providers. If they know who you are they could sell you out. (But VPN still better than naked IP)

But I think we have a ways to go before (if ever) it gets that bad.

If we can't speak freely then what do we have?
The best way to avoid IP tracing is to use another persons IP address. I know about tor, but the safest way is to use another persons IP. It's the only true way to surf anonymously.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

martianmay wrote:
Honestly, why aren't people rioting in the streets?
Over the decades, mass education has changed the way people think to the point where they can't think for themselves anymore and that anything outside of mass media has no validity.
Camp38
Freshman Poster

Post by Camp38 »