Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Blondes I Like (Pictures)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Blondes I Like (Pictures)

Postby Fenix » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:22 pm

Fenix
Junior Poster

Postby baletetree » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:35 pm

PRRRT! There is an American in the pix. Yellow Card! XD

(And she has to be Brittney Spears, omg :rofl:!)
Glory Glory YNWA
baletetree
Freshman Poster

Postby ssjparris » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:27 pm

well....to each his own.

personally the blondes i like are from ukraine and east europe. to hell with all those american girls.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Re: Blondes I Like

Postby odbo » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:33 am

Before black guy:
Phoenix Sosa wrote:Image

After dating black guy:

:twisted:

Oh what, you're gonna say it's racially insensitive? What about the way blondes are stereotyped?
Time for a taste of your own medicine. http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=11829
odbo
Veteran Poster

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:04 am

Go get yourself a blonde. They are not really my type, but I applaud your being able to be open about your preference. Most Americans would complain about and hate that you like blondes. I say F..K them and do what you see fit!
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster

Postby Fenix » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:15 am

I prefer brunettes, but the hair color doesn't matter.

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=11399
Fenix
Junior Poster

Postby Dogboy86 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:48 am

Very nice odbo, cause we all know only black men hit women. All 18% of the US population which is black is the cause of all evil. Thank you for the enlightenment grand dragon. :)
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Postby odbo » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:06 am

Dogboy86 wrote:Very nice odbo, cause we all know only black men hit women. All 18% of the US population which is black is the cause of all evil. Thank you for the enlightenment grand dragon. :)

For your information the only time you'll see a white man beating a woman anymore is if you're watching a film starring Nick Nolte.
source: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 1589#61589

Am I f***ing around? Or am I trolling for truth. 8)

Who is made fun of and even demonized for their hair?
Blondes and gingers aka red-heads. In other words, white people!

All the "dumb" blondes need to be more like the statistically dumber "smart" brown and black haired women. :roll:

If you want to stop being stereotyped, help put an end to the double-standards and hypocrisy. There is no justification for the war waged on whites, in their own nations no less. Stand up against discrimination and mind-rape directed at anyone. For the record there's more data showing that black men abuse women, than there is showing blonde women are dumb.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Postby Dogboy86 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:45 pm

Verteidiger der Bürde des weißen Mannes or odbo, when will it sink in that whites are at the end of their rope by choice and action. I have more of a stake then you could imagine being the father of a fare haired and skinned, blue eyed son...
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Postby Disillusioned_American » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:22 pm

Maybe you should move the New England / Eastcoast. Seems that the good looking white women there are totally brainwashed to HATE white men. Last time I went to visit for the holidays, I was sitting at a bar having a meal, and across from me were two white guys and their black friend who the white female bartender kept hitting on; the white guys honestly sounded more black than he did! White guys don't have a prayer on the Eastcoast, unless they try to act black or have $$$, lol, what a joke. The discomfort between white women and white men (who act "white") can literallly be felt in the atmosphere.

Honestly though, if you're looking for intelligence and good looks, you'd probably be better off trying Europe or Argentina or something. But if you just want to f**k some blondes, become "gangsta," sport a NY fitted baseball cap, and move to New England.
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Postby baletetree » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:29 pm

I do prefer blondes. BUT in my opinion very very few blondes can surpass the beauty of Audrey Hepburn.

http://villainouslyvintage.files.wordpr ... =369&h=553
Glory Glory YNWA
baletetree
Freshman Poster

Postby eurobrat » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:55 pm

Last edited by eurobrat on Sat May 18, 2013 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby S_Parc » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:48 pm

Disillusioned_American wrote:Maybe you should move the New England / Eastcoast. Seems that the good looking white women there are totally brainwashed to HATE white men. Last time I went to visit for the holidays, I was sitting at a bar having a meal, and across from me were two white guys and their black friend who the white female bartender kept hitting on; the white guys honestly sounded more black than he did! White guys don't have a prayer on the Eastcoast, unless they try to act black or have $$$, lol, what a joke. The discomfort between white women and white men (who act "white") can literallly be felt in the atmosphere.

Honestly though, if you're looking for intelligence and good looks, you'd probably be better off trying Europe or Argentina or something. But if you just want to f**k some blondes, become "gangsta," sport a NY fitted baseball cap, and move to New England.

The Northeast is the home of the Seven Sister Colleges, the academic establishment for Femi-Nazi Lesbianism. And the nexus of that is Smith College in Northhampton MA. Thus, consider New England to be a dating free zone.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Return to General Discussions