The stereotype really is true

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
davewe
Experienced Poster

The stereotype really is true

Post by davewe »

So, I posted a bunch of pics of my Philippines trip on my FB page, including 3 pics of the girl I connected with there. She's young and hot (you'll have to take my word for it). A day later I heard from a middle aged woman FB friend.

Some backstory: I knew this woman 20+ years ago and she was quite attractive. I never had much of a chance with her then. Last year she friended me and we chatted on FB a bit. In May I found an excuse to ask her out for a drink and she accepted. It took at least a week to coordinate our schedules and come up with a date/time. The next day she emailed back asking if we could meet earlier, since the proposed time was too late and she liked to get to bed early (not a good sign). I agreed. The day before the date, she cancelled, sighting family commitment issues. I said, no problem, just let me know what your schedule is to re-schedule. I never heard back.

Last night out of the blue I get a message from her. "I guess we're not going to meet at that club after all. lol" "What do you mean," I answered. "I see you have a cute gf. Us middle aged women don't have a chance. lol"

There was no sense in reminding her that back in the day I couldn't get to first base with her or that in May she had cancelled and not been motivated to reschedule. We chatted for a few minutes and said good night. But she is right. There is no way she can compete with hot young women abroad - and not just because of looks.
Derp
Freshman Poster

Post by Derp »

Are women like programmed robots designed to flake out on scheduled dates? I know this happens to me all the time with different women. It's f***ing weird they do that.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

She was manipulating you by creating an artificial sense of need. The average middle aged American female is so mentally deranged and psychologically twisted by the age of 35 that they are virtually incapable of having a neutral and respectful relationship.

Every failed relationship the American female has had in the past is used as a wedge issue against all men in the future. You see, they do not want an equal relationship, they must utterly dominate the relationship.

You avoided being dominated, so you win. You get to post more hot young girls to your facebook page. The skank will go buy another cat. Keep up the good work, dude.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Grunt wrote:She was manipulating you by creating an artificial sense of need. The average middle aged American female is so mentally deranged and psychologically twisted by the age of 35 that they are virtually incapable of having a neutral and respectful relationship.

Every failed relationship the American female has had in the past is used as a wedge issue against all men in the future. You see, they do not want an equal relationship, they must utterly dominate the relationship.

You avoided being dominated, so you win. You get to post more hot young girls to your facebook page. The skank will go buy another cat. Keep up the good work, dude.
This is so true. Women in the US have a deep subconscious hatred of men. Women in the US over age 35 HATE men who date women a lot younger than themselves. It reminds them of how undesireable they are in the eyes of men! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

homme wrote:
There is no way she can compete with hot young women abroad - and not just because of looks.
Perhaps. But she still skipped out on meeting you. The next time:
There won't be a next time nor did I ever suggest I was interested in a next time. Not the point of the story. I'd ignored her for eight months. I just found it interesting cause all it took was posting a few pics of me with a much younger girl to bring several middle aged women out of the woodwork, including this one.

Even my sister commented that my girl was very pretty but asked the same thing. "How are we middle aged women supposed to compete?"
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

Middle age women arnt supposed to compete with these women, they were supposed to have made better choices...
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

davewe wrote:"How are we middle aged women supposed to compete?"
Middle aged women can't compete with young, good looking women. :D

As Tom Leykis says, "men age like wine, women age like milk" :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

davewe wrote:
homme wrote:
There is no way she can compete with hot young women abroad - and not just because of looks.
Perhaps. But she still skipped out on meeting you. The next time:
There won't be a next time nor did I ever suggest I was interested in a next time. Not the point of the story. I'd ignored her for eight months. I just found it interesting cause all it took was posting a few pics of me with a much younger girl to bring several middle aged women out of the woodwork, including this one.

Even my sister commented that my girl was very pretty but asked the same thing. "How are we middle aged women supposed to compete?"
"Of course dear, you can't compete. You should have thought about that when you were 25 and treating men like doormats."

American Woman, Stay Away From Me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzWHE32IxUc

Outwest
smallcheese
Freshman Poster

Post by smallcheese »

It's not just middle aged women in the U.S. who can't compete, but young women as well IMHO. If you factor in attitudes and personality of young women abroad vs. what you see today in the U.S., I'd bet most men would choose a young woman from abroad vs. one from the U.S. if looks were equal.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

smallcheese wrote:I'd bet most men would choose a young woman from abroad vs. one from the U.S. if looks were equal.
That's not for certain. There's a lot of brainwashed guys out there who insist on putting themselves through the ringer. Plus your typical bad boy ultra image conscious guy has these women throwing themselves at them daily. They are no in rush to go look abroad and have no reason too until one of them ropes him in and destroys him ala. Tiger Woods.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

homme wrote:1) You should arrange a meeting in the shortest time possible, not drag it out over the course of a week. And never give a chick options, or at least much room to maneuver. Don't ask -- TELL: "meet me at such-and-such a time." You should do this early on, and succinctly.

If she can't make it, then pick another time and TELL her to meet you then. Again, don't ask when she can make it -- she will tell you on her own without any prompting if she is sincere about wanting to meet you. If she still says she can't make it, then say something like, "well, it was nice talking to you. Excuse me, but my young hot female friend is nagging me to get off the phone so she can give me a blowjob."

2) Cut the idle chit-chat. She's not your friend, plus it won't arouse feelings of attraction on her part. If she talks about your young foreign gf, then confirm her worst suspicions -- e.g., "well, it's true I do have friends, some of whom are young and female. I travel a lot, so it's easy to meet such females."

Remember, YOU are one with options, not her. Let her know that. Destroy her illusions.
That's good advice. The more options a woman has, the more picky she is going to be, the less options she has, the less picky she will be. As Tom Leykis says, make it look like you are dating other women. Women love men who are in demand from other women.

You don't want her to think that you are an unemployed bum with no social life ....................... even if you are an unemployed bum with no social life, you don't want her to know that! :lol: