Fakest bitch ever: Stacey Dooley

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Fakest bitch ever: Stacey Dooley

Post by odbo »

There's nothing worse than a disingenuous, two-faced woman. I think it's the #1 reason some men refuse to get involved with western women. More and more are becoming like this.

Please watch, this is awe-inspiring stuff. If you're interested in how evil takes hold of people. Or if you're abroad and you need something that cures home sickness.

Warning: if you watch this and you're not a psychopath or a terrible judge of character, it'll piss you off.

Info on the documentary: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0100vtt
Info on the toxic bitch: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stacey_Dooley

More Thailand documentaries here: viewtopic.php?t=11656&start=0&postdays= ... highlight=

A good rant against irritating presenters like Stacey Dooley
Last edited by odbo on July 11th, 2012, 9:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Fakest bitch ever: Stacey Dooley

Post by OutWest »

The term Idiotic bimbo comes to mind...

Outwest
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

Her report reminds me of the Robert Downy Jr. character in the movie Natural Born Killers....
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Ha ha ha, nobody owes you a living honey! In Congo it all depends on how many men with RPG's you have :)
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What is this about? How is Stacey Dooley fake? Is she doing documentaries about sex trafficking in Thailand? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
lookin4happiness
Freshman Poster

Post by lookin4happiness »

so she is a little flaky but she might mean well, I mean the points they show in that documentary does make the westerners who go to party and trash the place look like total f***ing assholes. And the local people just sit back and wonder why the westerners even want to do this at all? They would rather be at home with their families
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Might mean well? :lol: How can an insincere fraud mean well?

While she probably isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, that doesn't stop her from being a two-faced conniving bitch. If she isn't a psychopath by birth, she might as well be. Acting sweet is getting her far, she's doing this purely for money and fame. Now there's plenty of egomaniacal "journalists" who don't give a shit about the people they're reporting on. But I don't have their fake emotions shoved down my throat quite so much as in this show. This crappy documentary is centered around her "innocence". No one on tv lays it on so thick as Stacey Dooley, and she's a big success as a result. People in the UK love her and she's been hired for other BBC3 documentaries. No wonder people are fooled by politicians if they can't see through her fake empathy.

odbo wrote:
For just one example of her "great" acting watch (5:25 - 5:45). No thanks is better than a fake thanks.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Actually, I think she's pretty cool, and I think she was genuinely upset about all the things she experienced when she went overseas which is good because before she was just another airhead materialistic girl who could care less about anything other then fashion.

She's doing a good thing, for example, by exposing the clothing industry that was manufacturing clothes in India for a few dollars then would turn around and sell them to people in the UK for 80 bucks or more!

On a side note, I have to admit, her proper British accent is sexy to me! I think I would do real well with UK girls. I'm such a sucker for British English and I hear that people in the UK love the Amercian accents....lol