What's your opinion of Rooshv? (Daryush Valizedeh)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

What's your opinion of Rooshv? (Daryush Valizedeh)

Post by Banano »

He comes off as a PUAish and he is into international dating, pretty much agrees with HA movement when it coms to Western women and feminisam. Sounds like you still need a game of some kind when in South America.
Anyone read his books or material, what do you think guys?
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Yes, Roosh and the crew are PUAish, but it is not too aggressive. I frequent the forum all of the time. It has lots of useful information on different countries. I like the "data sheet" concept and members on here should do their own individual data sheet for the countries they have visited. Just like this forum, you have to take what people say with a grain of salt. When it comes down to it, it will be your personal experience and no one else's. Someone is going to do better in country X than you. That person goes to country Y and he has trouble, but you don't. That's my opinion.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

agoNayra Silva
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
há muitos europeus
que vão para o turismo sexual
com mulheres, homens..
e as vezes crianças!

what a girl that i spoken with from rio grande do sul says about americans and europeans is '' ha ha ha there are many americans and europeans that come(brasil)for sex tourism with women men and sometimes children''

this is why i don't like them they give guys who are going abroad for steady relationships and marriage a bad name with this f**k and chuck mentality.if you are going to do that then may as well just stick to p4p but these guys are trying to do this with good women and talking about game i thought that was what we where going abroad to get away from but they are going down there acting like straight up simps.thats my beef with them
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
flyingmonkey9
Freshman Poster

Post by flyingmonkey9 »

Im proud to have no 'game'. The whole concept seems pathetic to start with. Im out to meet women naturally, not make it a competition.
The only thing worse than a man without options is a woman with them...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

skateboardstephen wrote:agoNayra Silva
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
há muitos europeus
que vão para o turismo sexual
com mulheres, homens..
e as vezes crianças!

what a girl that i spoken with from rio grande do sul says about americans and europeans is '' ha ha ha there are many americans and europeans that come(brasil)for sex tourism with women men and sometimes children''

this is why i don't like them they give guys who are going abroad for steady relationships and marriage a bad name with this f**k and chuck mentality.if you are going to do that then may as well just stick to p4p but these guys are trying to do this with good women and talking about game i thought that was what we where going abroad to get away from but they are going down there acting like straight up simps.thats my beef with them
That's what I felt about the video "Frustrated" and Ice Man's Brazil video where he mocked his cousin for chasing a "White" Brazilian woman while in Sao Paulo (sort of unavoidable...) and marrying her. Now he's a simp for different reasons, but he wanted to pursue a relationship with this woman. While Ice Man is you're typical tourist. To his credit he was mostly about the P4P game and only went to have a good time.

My boy Sam is talking to a Black Brazilian lady and wants to visit her, this is for serious relationship/long term/marriage sort of thing. This is what I want. If I go down to Argentina or Brazil (or both) I will be going for this mainly, but separate that from the clinicas and general P4P stuff I would get involve with.

You don't need game you need honesty.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

flyingmonkey9 wrote:Im proud to have no 'game'. The whole concept seems pathetic to start with. Im out to meet women naturally, not make it a competition.
\

I personally feel that if you need "game" to get a woman, then she is not worth it to begin with. All game (in reality) is just, in truth, (glorified) p***y-begging and also, game is just jumping through hoops to get a female. If I have to jump through hoops just to get a female's attention, then I will just keep it moving.

After all, games are for Children...
Last edited by The_Hero_of_Men on January 14th, 2012, 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Well said Hero! If a woman's out of your league to begin with, then why would she ever stay with you anyway?

I guess she would be OK for a short term thing, but if the Happier crowd just want sex then they're usually better off looking for bar girls and Chinese "hairdressers".

I think if you be yourself then you'll have a better time finding a lady who is right for a long term relationship.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Twobrains
Freshman Poster

Post by Twobrains »

RooshV forum concentrates on men getting different 'flags': if you have sex with a woman from a certain country, you get the corresponding 'flag' (not literally). To that extent, it's superficial and very PUA-based, pump and dump. But the travel section is a mine of information, as long as you watch out for the occasional bullshitter and troll.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Some of them talking abt 'gaming' foreing women, how does game work when there is language barrier and communication is very very basic and limited?

Game is overrated esp with women abroad and many of them are BS artists with huge ego
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

yes hes PUAish - and i say f**k PUA

anytime you have to do PUA in any country, it means you are dealing with emotionally

and mentally handicapped women who cannot act naturally due to being suppressed in

an artifical and materialistic culture and have lost touch with reality

i have seen his website, but i wouldnt waste my time there, If you be yourself, you will find women who

will like you for who you are in the right environment (non-western world)

i have also come across called 'the game' by neil strauss, again this is a PUA book, 300+ pages of how to pick up and

get a date with women, i looked at for about 15 mins, had abit of laugh and got rid of it- books like that truly shows

how sick and socially f***ed up western/anglo countries are, unbelievable that you need to read a book on how to

date women - just a money making scheme taking adavantage of supressed, lonely men in the western world
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

They are a bunch of anglo chodes on that forum who want to deceive women for short term sex. They are importing their scarcity/game mentality overseas and it tends to really shit up the atmosphere and create an environment of distrust and anger.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Repatriate wrote:They are a bunch of anglo chodes on that forum who want to deceive women for short term sex. They are importing their scarcity/game mentality overseas and it tends to really shit up the atmosphere and create an environment of distrust and anger.
Agreed. These are the same men whom destroyed America.
Twobrains
Freshman Poster

Post by Twobrains »

That forum is mainly populated by self-aggrandising bullshitters and wannabees whose self-worth is measured by the number of flags they've 'captured'. However, the travel section can be a very useful source of information about foreign countries and their womenfolk, as long as you're prepared to sift through the nonsense. Some guys there do have a heart and a brain as well as a dick, and a sense of how to balance the ensemble.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Judging from his articles, he doesn't seem like a very nice guy. lol

Is there a photo of him somewhere? Is his real name known?

Why is his site so successful and active? If it wasn't for his forum, we would probably be the largest international dating forum in the world. Of all the international dating forums promoting foreign women out there, I can only think of Rooshv's forum as having more traffic and posters than we do.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey check this out. The SPL put Rooshv on a hate group list. lol. How f***ed up is that? Here is an article about it in the Huffington Post.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/1 ... 35174.html

I found a lot of pictures of him on Google Images. He looks like a good looking guy, but kind of like a hippie with Greek ancestry. lol.

Has anybody read his book "Day Bang"? Is it worth it?

Day Bang: How To Casually Pick Up Girls During The Day

Book Description
Publication Date: August 17, 2011
Day Bang is a 201-page book that teaches you how to pick up women during the day, primarily in a coffee shop, clothing store, bookstore, grocery store, subway, or on the street. It contains 51 openers, 23 long dialogue examples with commentary, and dozens of additional lines that teach by example.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne