Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


What's your opinion of Rooshv? (Daryush Valizedeh)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Post Reply
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1471
Joined: September 23rd, 2012, 12:07 am

Post by Johnny1975 » January 1st, 2013, 12:30 pm

Can someone do me a favour.

You can only join Roosh's forum on the 1st day of each month. Well today is the first, but when I tried to join I couldn't. If anyone is a member there, can you pop over and ask someone what's going on. Thanks.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25326
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » January 1st, 2013, 3:59 pm

zboy1 wrote:I like to read Roosh's forum from time-to-time, but I don't like how arrogant some of the people there are and how they put so much emphasis on PUA and whore mongering--which is something I'm not into. It's very useful site nevertheless.

And Winston, you shouldn't react so negatively to criticism every time someone says something negative about you. It happens to everyone, so don't let it bother you so much. And Jacare, I'm surprised at how vulgar your post was! Usually, you're of the better posters on the forum, not this time.
I know, but I get annoyed easily. Plus, Jacare's personality is pompous, annoying and he acts like a prick sometimes.

He is also inaccurate. He said that Roosh's forum only started the "one day registration per month" a few months ago. But I remember that it was like that a year ago, I think.

Anyway, today is the first of the month, so if any of you want to register on his forum, now is the time.

How come the people on Roosh's forum aren't looking for romance or real relationships? Are they all "bang them and leave them" type of guys?

Are there any photos of Roosh with girls? How do you know he gets any? Or if he gets any hot ones?

Are there any audio interviews with Roosh so you can hear his personality?
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Jacaré
Freshman Poster
Posts: 222
Joined: August 9th, 2011, 12:05 am

Post by Jacaré » January 2nd, 2013, 12:18 am

As part of my resolutions for this new year, I'm going to stop being harsh with Winston as it serves no purposes. Sincerest apologies.:)

As to what you can do Winston to take your site to the next level, just take a look at what Roosh has been doing so successfully! He's now built a very powerful yet brandable BRAND. You're also sitting on a potential goldmine, if you act upon it.

Happy new year Winston and everyone in here! May 2013 be the best year to date!

Cheers.:)

Jacaré
Freshman Poster
Posts: 222
Joined: August 9th, 2011, 12:05 am

Post by Jacaré » January 2nd, 2013, 12:28 am

Winston,
the majority of the guys on Roosh's forum are players, or more precisely, International Players. That is guys, who are not only players/pick up artists but also successful in life and business. These are guys who are young, under 35, successful in biz/life, who are mobile and travel the world, frequently, not only for the sake of traveling but also to enjoy the fine women our planet has to offer. While your forum is mainly for older guys who have been screwed so much by the women and the system in North America, that they are fed up with it and are looking for greener pastures, for one decent and sweet, feminine woman to have a relationship with. Nothing wrong with that, quite the opposite, but we are dealing with 2 different demographics in here.

As to Roosh's success track, he is the real deal. He's done it on numerous countries in South America and Northern and Eastern Europe. There are a lot of videos of him online, on his blog at rooshv.com and I believe he also has a youtube channel. I've met him and seen him in action. The man is a machine when it comes to picking up girls. Of course, he prefers quality over quantity so that's why he doesn't waste his time and effort in the US anymore but rather where the feminine, sweet and beautiful ladies abound: South America and Eastern Europe.

Winston wrote:
zboy1 wrote:I like to read Roosh's forum from time-to-time, but I don't like how arrogant some of the people there are and how they put so much emphasis on PUA and whore mongering--which is something I'm not into. It's very useful site nevertheless.

And Winston, you shouldn't react so negatively to criticism every time someone says something negative about you. It happens to everyone, so don't let it bother you so much. And Jacare, I'm surprised at how vulgar your post was! Usually, you're of the better posters on the forum, not this time.
I know, but I get annoyed easily. Plus, Jacare's personality is pompous, annoying and he acts like a prick sometimes.

He is also inaccurate. He said that Roosh's forum only started the "one day registration per month" a few months ago. But I remember that it was like that a year ago, I think.

Anyway, today is the first of the month, so if any of you want to register on his forum, now is the time.

How come the people on Roosh's forum aren't looking for romance or real relationships? Are they all "bang them and leave them" type of guys?

Are there any photos of Roosh with girls? How do you know he gets any? Or if he gets any hot ones?

Are there any audio interviews with Roosh so you can hear his personality?

billh
Freshman Poster
Posts: 3
Joined: January 3rd, 2013, 5:20 am

Post by billh » January 3rd, 2013, 5:23 am

Jacaré wrote:Winston,
You've got it all wrong...yet again if one might add.

Please do not under no circumstances compare yourself with Roosh. Do not flatter yourself too much. He is in a league way beyond anything you could ever dream in your wildest fantasies. In every single category you can think of. He goes to meet the prime looking girls in every country he goes, while you go to the hookers. He goes from country to country while you hibernate in your parents' basement in Taiwan or posts up in the bars on Field Avenue, AC. He is a pioneer and an adventurer, while you, are a lazy fob. What the hell happened to you man? You are supposed to be THE flag carrier of your HA movement yet you keep on whining and moaning from your room in some basement in Taiwan. You might as well just close this site if you do not keep on exploring new horizons. Sure, Roosh is not perfect yet he keeps on going and learns from his adventures and misadventures. Unlike you, he doesn't post the same continous whining crap like you have been doing (first about living in AC, no shit Sherlocks!LOL and now living in some shit hole in Taiwan in your parents' basement).

Actually, you should and could learn a lot from him as far as how to really monetize your site and take it to the next level. If you're any smart, you would notice right away one of the main ways that you could do like him to make a shit ton of sales. But you being you, the constant and ever whining, procrastrinator, lazy guy that you are, you're not going to do anything and keep on doing what you excell at: whinning. If you weren't such a big lazy guy, I would have actually gladly given you some pointers and a blueprint, (free of charge!) on how to better monetize your site but again, you being you, it's of no use as you'll just whine and sit on your lazy fat a** and do nothing. Oh well...
This is pretty darn accurate. RooshV is definitely on a whole different level than Winston this is true by any measure. But RooshV has also run into many issues that cannot be overlooked.

1. He only has registration on the 1st of the month due to the nature of the books he writes. For example if all these people in Estonia hate him for writing a book on how to bang their women (rightfully so, i might add), then they would probably try to find his forum and write inflammatory stuff about him. It took me a while to figure out why he changed his policy like that.

Of course, this kills the traffic on his forum.

2. #1 snowballs into #2, which is that karma is coming back to Roosh and he is losing readership. It is ABSOLUTELY true that he makes bad decisions in his moderation. Lots (AND I LOTS) of great members have been banned, left on their own or no longer post. The forum gets like 30% of the good posts it did 1-2 years ago. He rules his site like a dictator, he is king and he does what he wants. And we all know that Winston is about the fairest moderater out there. AFAIK, i've never even seen anyone banned here, correct me if i am wrong.

3. Roosh USED TO write a lot of great stuff about travel. His posts on South America were great. He would compare Colombian, Brazilian and Argentinian girls. I've seen no comparison of say Russian, Polish and Croatian girls. Or Spanish, Swedish and French girls. Or even Polish and Brazilian girls.

4. Roosh has become very pessimistic and woman-hating, instead of focusing his site on travel, lifestyle, business, etc. He NEVER writes about business. Compare this with Postmasculine.com. He does write some good posts, but lately all he ever does is write about fat chicks, flip flops and anti-feminism.

5. Roosh is becoming more like Winston. He has stopped his high profile travel. He admits that he hates Asian women and has no interest in traveling there. He has no plans to explore Siberian Russia or Central Asia. No plans to go to Lebanon, Ethiopia, Israel or Armenia. No plans to goto Central America/Mexico or the Carribean

6. Worst of all, he's never traveled his own country. In fact, i don't even think that he's really been anywhere in America outside of DC. Hard to make blanket statements about American women when you've seen about 1% of the population.

AFAIK, he doesn't have any plans for ANY new destinations. No different than Winston. He doesn't have plans to go back to brazil either.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4563
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Post by zboy1 » January 3rd, 2013, 6:24 am

billh wrote:
Jacaré wrote:Winston,
You've got it all wrong...yet again if one might add.

Please do not under no circumstances compare yourself with Roosh. Do not flatter yourself too much. He is in a league way beyond anything you could ever dream in your wildest fantasies. In every single category you can think of. He goes to meet the prime looking girls in every country he goes, while you go to the hookers. He goes from country to country while you hibernate in your parents' basement in Taiwan or posts up in the bars on Field Avenue, AC. He is a pioneer and an adventurer, while you, are a lazy fob. What the hell happened to you man? You are supposed to be THE flag carrier of your HA movement yet you keep on whining and moaning from your room in some basement in Taiwan. You might as well just close this site if you do not keep on exploring new horizons. Sure, Roosh is not perfect yet he keeps on going and learns from his adventures and misadventures. Unlike you, he doesn't post the same continous whining crap like you have been doing (first about living in AC, no shit Sherlocks!LOL and now living in some shit hole in Taiwan in your parents' basement).

Actually, you should and could learn a lot from him as far as how to really monetize your site and take it to the next level. If you're any smart, you would notice right away one of the main ways that you could do like him to make a shit ton of sales. But you being you, the constant and ever whining, procrastrinator, lazy guy that you are, you're not going to do anything and keep on doing what you excell at: whinning. If you weren't such a big lazy guy, I would have actually gladly given you some pointers and a blueprint, (free of charge!) on how to better monetize your site but again, you being you, it's of no use as you'll just whine and sit on your lazy fat a** and do nothing. Oh well...
This is pretty darn accurate. RooshV is definitely on a whole different level than Winston this is true by any measure. But RooshV has also run into many issues that cannot be overlooked.

1. He only has registration on the 1st of the month due to the nature of the books he writes. For example if all these people in Estonia hate him for writing a book on how to bang their women (rightfully so, i might add), then they would probably try to find his forum and write inflammatory stuff about him. It took me a while to figure out why he changed his policy like that.

Of course, this kills the traffic on his forum.

2. #1 snowballs into #2, which is that karma is coming back to Roosh and he is losing readership. It is ABSOLUTELY true that he makes bad decisions in his moderation. Lots (AND I LOTS) of great members have been banned, left on their own or no longer post. The forum gets like 30% of the good posts it did 1-2 years ago. He rules his site like a dictator, he is king and he does what he wants. And we all know that Winston is about the fairest moderater out there. AFAIK, i've never even seen anyone banned here, correct me if i am wrong.

3. Roosh USED TO write a lot of great stuff about travel. His posts on South America were great. He would compare Colombian, Brazilian and Argentinian girls. I've seen no comparison of say Russian, Polish and Croatian girls. Or Spanish, Swedish and French girls. Or even Polish and Brazilian girls.

4. Roosh has become very pessimistic and woman-hating, instead of focusing his site on travel, lifestyle, business, etc. He NEVER writes about business. Compare this with Postmasculine.com. He does write some good posts, but lately all he ever does is write about fat chicks, flip flops and anti-feminism.

5. Roosh is becoming more like Winston. He has stopped his high profile travel. He admits that he hates Asian women and has no interest in traveling there. He has no plans to explore Siberian Russia or Central Asia. No plans to go to Lebanon, Ethiopia, Israel or Armenia. No plans to goto Central America/Mexico or the Carribean

6. Worst of all, he's never traveled his own country. In fact, i don't even think that he's really been anywhere in America outside of DC. Hard to make blanket statements about American women when you've seen about 1% of the population.

AFAIK, he doesn't have any plans for ANY new destinations. No different than Winston. He doesn't have plans to go back to brazil either.
I think all forums have their pluses and minuses and so far, I haven't found one that was without any fault. And I think Winston and Roosh have their own personal demons they have to deal with and both are flawed as human beings.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25326
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » January 3rd, 2013, 3:36 pm

billh wrote:
Jacaré wrote:Winston,
You've got it all wrong...yet again if one might add.

Please do not under no circumstances compare yourself with Roosh. Do not flatter yourself too much. He is in a league way beyond anything you could ever dream in your wildest fantasies. In every single category you can think of. He goes to meet the prime looking girls in every country he goes, while you go to the hookers. He goes from country to country while you hibernate in your parents' basement in Taiwan or posts up in the bars on Field Avenue, AC. He is a pioneer and an adventurer, while you, are a lazy fob. What the hell happened to you man? You are supposed to be THE flag carrier of your HA movement yet you keep on whining and moaning from your room in some basement in Taiwan. You might as well just close this site if you do not keep on exploring new horizons. Sure, Roosh is not perfect yet he keeps on going and learns from his adventures and misadventures. Unlike you, he doesn't post the same continous whining crap like you have been doing (first about living in AC, no shit Sherlocks!LOL and now living in some shit hole in Taiwan in your parents' basement).

Actually, you should and could learn a lot from him as far as how to really monetize your site and take it to the next level. If you're any smart, you would notice right away one of the main ways that you could do like him to make a shit ton of sales. But you being you, the constant and ever whining, procrastrinator, lazy guy that you are, you're not going to do anything and keep on doing what you excell at: whinning. If you weren't such a big lazy guy, I would have actually gladly given you some pointers and a blueprint, (free of charge!) on how to better monetize your site but again, you being you, it's of no use as you'll just whine and sit on your lazy fat a** and do nothing. Oh well...
This is pretty darn accurate. RooshV is definitely on a whole different level than Winston this is true by any measure. But RooshV has also run into many issues that cannot be overlooked.

1. He only has registration on the 1st of the month due to the nature of the books he writes. For example if all these people in Estonia hate him for writing a book on how to bang their women (rightfully so, i might add), then they would probably try to find his forum and write inflammatory stuff about him. It took me a while to figure out why he changed his policy like that.

Of course, this kills the traffic on his forum.

2. #1 snowballs into #2, which is that karma is coming back to Roosh and he is losing readership. It is ABSOLUTELY true that he makes bad decisions in his moderation. Lots (AND I LOTS) of great members have been banned, left on their own or no longer post. The forum gets like 30% of the good posts it did 1-2 years ago. He rules his site like a dictator, he is king and he does what he wants. And we all know that Winston is about the fairest moderater out there. AFAIK, i've never even seen anyone banned here, correct me if i am wrong.

3. Roosh USED TO write a lot of great stuff about travel. His posts on South America were great. He would compare Colombian, Brazilian and Argentinian girls. I've seen no comparison of say Russian, Polish and Croatian girls. Or Spanish, Swedish and French girls. Or even Polish and Brazilian girls.

4. Roosh has become very pessimistic and woman-hating, instead of focusing his site on travel, lifestyle, business, etc. He NEVER writes about business. Compare this with Postmasculine.com. He does write some good posts, but lately all he ever does is write about fat chicks, flip flops and anti-feminism.

5. Roosh is becoming more like Winston. He has stopped his high profile travel. He admits that he hates Asian women and has no interest in traveling there. He has no plans to explore Siberian Russia or Central Asia. No plans to go to Lebanon, Ethiopia, Israel or Armenia. No plans to goto Central America/Mexico or the Carribean

6. Worst of all, he's never traveled his own country. In fact, i don't even think that he's really been anywhere in America outside of DC. Hard to make blanket statements about American women when you've seen about 1% of the population.

AFAIK, he doesn't have any plans for ANY new destinations. No different than Winston. He doesn't have plans to go back to brazil either.
Welcome Bill. Thanks for the informative post about Roosh. Are you part of his forum? Is that how you found us?

So if he is so successful with women, why is he jaded and hateful? Something bad must have happened to make him that way.

Why does he avoid certain countries? He looks like a good looking guy who could get dates anywhere, even in DC.

You are right. I've rarely banned people here, except when they were really really bad beyond control and ignored all my warnings. And of course the spammers. But I've never banned someone for being controversial, being annoying or being a female. I strongly believe in free speech. And if I don't like someone, I will tell them to their face, and hope that they will see the error of their ways. But banning someone is a coward way out. Anyone can do it. It's too easy. It doesn't make a man out of the moderator. lol

To be honest, he probably does treat women badly. I mean, look at how he treats his own forum members. A man is judged by his actions, not his words. Anyone can tell by my actions that I'm genuinely nice, good natured and empathetic.

How does he make money? Does he only sell ebooks or does he do anything else?

Does anyone sponsor his site with ads? If so, who?

Do you think Roosh and I would get along if we met in real life?
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25326
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » January 4th, 2013, 9:58 pm

I just realized something. If it's true that this forum attracts an older crowd whereas Roosh's forum attracts a younger crowd, as Jacare said, then I might know why. When you put out intellectual content, the type of people that are drawn to it tend to be older people. That's been my experience consistently. Older people tend to appreciate what I have to say more.

Young people are not attracted to deep intellectual content. It's not their wavelength. Young people tend to think in terms of money, power and sex. So younger guys will vibe with more shallow articles. Have you noticed that?

To young people, dumb=cool. So I've never been able to vibe with them, even when I was younger.

Why is it that when you have young people in the car with you, you always feel pressured to put on something "cool" like hip hop or R&B? Why don't they ever like classical music or instrumentals? I've never understood them or what moves their soul.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Billy
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1144
Joined: January 21st, 2012, 7:01 pm

Post by Billy » January 5th, 2013, 12:25 am

maybe it´s your t-level. it makes you a braniac versus a body guy.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25326
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » January 5th, 2013, 11:16 am

Billy wrote:maybe it´s your t-level. it makes you a braniac versus a body guy.
Do you mean I have low testosterone level? If so, then why am I always so horny? lol

That may be a factor. But another one is that misfits are forced to look within early on in their life, since they have nothing good to look forward to in everyday life among their peers.

Also, some people have older souls. See the Soul Ages videos I posted:

viewtopic.php?t=15401
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Billy
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1144
Joined: January 21st, 2012, 7:01 pm

Post by Billy » January 5th, 2013, 8:13 pm

winston, at puberty the t-level is some 15 times more so it kicks your ass to get some women but in our 40s one gets more lazy. take into account roosh is still in his 30s. look at yakuza, it´s no coincidence that he is on fire as he is very young and probably on high t-level. no wonder he is a body guy. i don´t think you would take the risks which you did when you were young.

i wonder how you would feel when you get some steroids

esoteric is not my speciality

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2352
Joined: July 5th, 2008, 9:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Post by E_Irizarry » January 5th, 2013, 8:35 pm

zboy1 wrote:I like to read Roosh's forum from time-to-time, but I don't like how arrogant some of the people there are and how they put so much emphasis on PUA and whore mongering--which is something I'm not into. It's very useful site nevertheless.

And Winston, you shouldn't react so negatively to criticism every time someone says something negative about you. It happens to everyone, so don't let it bother you so much. And Jacare, I'm surprised at how vulgar your post was! Usually, you're of the better posters on the forum, not this time.
I tried to reach out to Jacaré as a man through a PM,
but he was too much of a narcissistic "metido a besta"
to reply! So let him burn like ether.

If he were to do that in person to me in Brasil,
I would have stomped a mudhole in him be-
cause people do not go to jail as easily for
fighting in public in Brasil because it is still
a man's country where public fighting isn't
seen as a threat nor as an act of terrorism.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2767
Joined: August 14th, 2012, 12:48 am
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Re: What's your opinion of Rooshv (Daryush Valizedeh)?

Post by Teal Lantern » January 5th, 2013, 11:27 pm

Banano wrote:He comes off as a PUAish and he is into international dating, pretty much agrees with HA movement when it coms to Western women and feminisam. Sounds like you still need a game of some kind when in South America.
Anyone read his books or material, what do you think guys?
The main issue is when you find somewhere you might want to swim, you'll find some PUA type has been there and taken a runny dump in the pool. :x :x

It'd be great to have a way of sharing place info with men of good will without d-bags :x getting it and going there ruining things.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything

skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
Posts: 756
Joined: May 18th, 2011, 11:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil
Contact:

Post by skateboardstephen » January 6th, 2013, 2:50 am

E_Irizarry wrote:
zboy1 wrote:I like to read Roosh's forum from time-to-time, but I don't like how arrogant some of the people there are and how they put so much emphasis on PUA and whore mongering--which is something I'm not into. It's very useful site nevertheless.

And Winston, you shouldn't react so negatively to criticism every time someone says something negative about you. It happens to everyone, so don't let it bother you so much. And Jacare, I'm surprised at how vulgar your post was! Usually, you're of the better posters on the forum, not this time.
I tried to reach out to Jacaré as a man through a PM,
but he was too much of a narcissistic "metido a besta"
to reply! So let him burn like ether.

If he were to do that in person to me in Brasil,
I would have stomped a mudhole in him be-
cause people do not go to jail as easily for
fighting in public in Brasil because it is still
a man's country where public fighting isn't
seen as a threat nor as an act of terrorism.
I hardly even see a cop where i live. And if some one called them they would take two hours to show up. By then the person would be laying in a pool of blood beat the heck up shot or stabbed. That is why most people here are nice. Even guys who could tear you apart down here are humble because they know you can`t talk shit here because there are no police to come save you in 15 minutes unlike in the U.S of gay where everyone wants to be a gangster.One thing i don`t miss is the in your face confrontational attitude of most Americans.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2352
Joined: July 5th, 2008, 9:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Post by E_Irizarry » January 6th, 2013, 3:45 am

skateboardstephen wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
zboy1 wrote:I like to read Roosh's forum from time-to-time, but I don't like how arrogant some of the people there are and how they put so much emphasis on PUA and whore mongering--which is something I'm not into. It's very useful site nevertheless.

And Winston, you shouldn't react so negatively to criticism every time someone says something negative about you. It happens to everyone, so don't let it bother you so much. And Jacare, I'm surprised at how vulgar your post was! Usually, you're of the better posters on the forum, not this time.
I tried to reach out to Jacaré as a man through a PM,
but he was too much of a narcissistic "metido a besta"
to reply! So let him burn like ether.

If he were to do that in person to me in Brasil,
I would have stomped a mudhole in him be-
cause people do not go to jail as easily for
fighting in public in Brasil because it is still
a man's country where public fighting isn't
seen as a threat nor as an act of terrorism.
I hardly even see a cop where i live. And if some one called them they would take two hours to show up. By then the person would be laying in a pool of blood beat the heck up shot or stabbed. That is why most people here are nice. Even guys who could tear you apart down here are humble because they know you can`t talk shit here because there are no police to come save you in 15 minutes unlike in the U.S of gay where everyone wants to be a gangster.One thing i don`t miss is the in your face confrontational attitude of most Americans.
Maybe what I said was confrontational, but he was very rude to me when I had sided with him. But maybe you're right: just "charge it to the game" and let it go. I guess maybe you feel I would be that person laying in a pool of blood because i would walk around with a temper day and night.

But rarely had I been ignored in Brasil when i was there before so that's why I say what I said and I wouldn't have lost my life over that.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”