Having "Game" - False PUA Myths

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Winston wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Essentially all young women in the West are now trashy hoes and the social dynamic of sex has changed radically in the West in the last few years. Any gentleman-like behaviour in most contexts is a real gina-twich killer.
Sadly, that's true. But the point is: If you aren't her type, then refusing to buy her dinner is NOT going to make her want to sleep with you more, or increase the likelihood of it. That's total bullshit. The problem with PUA is that it tries to get you to focus on something irrelevant that you can control, to cover for the fact that she isn't into you. In the end, it makes no difference. In fact, it falsely deceives you into thinking that you can "do something" to make her want you if you aren't her type, which is a false hope.
f**k you Winston. The days of chivalry are OVER. Women are NOT entitled to free dinners anymore. Maybe back in the day, when women didn't work and were subordinate to men, then buying a lady dinner made sense. Well guess what, my little asian friend, women today are NOT ladies, they can earn as much money as us, and they are not deserving of free dinners just because they have vagina. Most western women will wait to see if you buy them dinner, because if you do, it's seen as a sign of weakness, which means you're a mangina/beta provider who is trying to appease her. Well, if you make the bitch pay for her own dinner, then she'll see you as more of a man.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

PUA is a scam. Game does not exist. That blog called Return of Kings is owned by that fraud named Roosh.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

clowny wrote:
Winston wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Essentially all young women in the West are now trashy hoes and the social dynamic of sex has changed radically in the West in the last few years. Any gentleman-like behaviour in most contexts is a real gina-twich killer.
Sadly, that's true. But the point is: If you aren't her type, then refusing to buy her dinner is NOT going to make her want to sleep with you more, or increase the likelihood of it. That's total bullshit. The problem with PUA is that it tries to get you to focus on something irrelevant that you can control, to cover for the fact that she isn't into you. In the end, it makes no difference. In fact, it falsely deceives you into thinking that you can "do something" to make her want you if you aren't her type, which is a false hope.
f**k you Winston. The days of chivalry are OVER. Women are NOT entitled to free dinners anymore. Maybe back in the day, when women didn't work and were subordinate to men, then buying a lady dinner made sense. Well guess what, my little asian friend, women today are NOT ladies, they can earn as much money as us, and they are not deserving of free dinners just because they have v****a. Most western women will wait to see if you buy them dinner, because if you do, it's seen as a sign of weakness, which means you're a mangina/beta provider who is trying to appease her. Well, if you make the bitch pay for her own dinner, then she'll see you as more of a man.
o_0 WTF? Really?
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Anti-American wrote:PUA is a scam. Game does not exist. That blog called Return of Kings is owned by that fraud named Roosh.
Game is definitely real, it just has limits.....like most things in life do....The individual operator , of said "game", is the "limitation". :idea:
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

kai1275 wrote:
Anti-American wrote:PUA is a scam. Game does not exist. That blog called Return of Kings is owned by that fraud named Roosh.
Game is definitely real, it just has limits.....like most things in life do....The individual operator , of said "game", is the "limitation". :idea:
http://omegavirginrevolt.wordpress.com/ ... oming-out/

http://omegavirginrevolt.wordpress.com/ ... snt-exist/

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Like a lot of things such as job interview advice etc. PUA only works on the borderline. Generally things in the modern world are about who you are rather than what you do. PUAs and others way overstate the importance of certain actions people take in order to blame the victims and elicit money from them, but there are certain general rules in the area that might be helpful to some men.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Anti-American wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
http://omegavirginrevolt.wordpress.com/ ... oming-out/

Dude. "Game" is just a "fancy" word for "swagger" or "panache". It does exist. It just does not have a great deal of relevance when it comes to attracting decent women worth chasing. Being smooth with women or people in general is always nice to have, but being smooth does not get every woman out there to buy in. But saying the skill sets for being smooth do not exist is f***ing stupid.

That is like saying "good women" do not exist, because none of them will date your ass. That is a general logic error.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Cornfed wrote:Like a lot of things such as job interview advice etc. PUA only works on the borderline. Generally things in the modern world are about who you are rather than what you do. PUAs and others way overstate the importance of certain actions people take in order to blame the victims and elicit money from them, but there are certain general rules in the area that might be helpful to some men.
Spot on.

People here need to get off the extremist angle for every little f***ing thing!
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

kai1275 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Like a lot of things such as job interview advice etc. PUA only works on the borderline. Generally things in the modern world are about who you are rather than what you do. PUAs and others way overstate the importance of certain actions people take in order to blame the victims and elicit money from them, but there are certain general rules in the area that might be helpful to some men.
Spot on.

This is something I've noticed here too. Extreme misogyny is the same thing as extreme misandry. It helps no one.

Personally, I believe that American women, overall, are less dateable than foreign women, but I have met some good American women. They are just not the norm. They do exist though.

And I've paid for dinner before (it's something I RARELY do....only if I really like the girl) and the girl continued seeing me. So I doubt she looked at me as a "mangina" lol. Even if she did, it's $20 out of my pocket in exchange for a glimpse of her true character. Seems like a good trade to me. :D
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Maverick wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
Spot on.

This is something I've noticed here too. Extreme misogyny is the same thing as extreme misandry. It helps no one.

Personally, I believe that American women, overall, are less dateable than foreign women, but I have met some good American women. They are just not the norm. They do exist though.

And I've paid for dinner before (it's something I RARELY do....only if I really like the girl) and the girl continued seeing me. So I doubt she looked at me as a "mangina" lol. Even if she did, it's $20 out of my pocket in exchange for a glimpse of her true character. Seems like a good trade to me. :D
I remember when I felt that way.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

Game can mean different things, so you have to be specific or you're not saying much.

Things like not qualifying yourself, passing shit tests, dread game and such are practically necessities now.

You pretty much can't get laid anymore without doing it so I don't know how it would be bullshit.

Most guys out there are getting rejected because they can't do things like pass shit tests.

Does game suck or do you suck at it?

80% of people think playing an instrument doesn't work and skinny guys think weights don't work, etc.

Don't get me wrong, maybe girls are bitches and maybe it's not worth it but to say it doesn't work? I think that's a little much.

I have most of my material possessions and my job because of game. Just yesterday the lady at the office who got me my job practically without an interview brought me one of the expensive chairs "because I like you". You bet your sweet ass it works.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

Never do anything for an American woman. Nothing.

Tell her "go get me a soda" and slap her on the ass. That is how to treat American girls.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

leavingusa wrote:Game can mean different things, so you have to be specific or you're not saying much.

Things like not qualifying yourself, passing shit tests, dread game and such are practically necessities now.

You pretty much can't get laid anymore without doing it so I don't know how it would be bullshit.

Most guys out there are getting rejected because they can't do things like pass shit tests.

80% of people think playing an instrument doesn't work and skinny guys think weights don't work, etc.

Don't get me wrong, maybe girls are bitches and maybe it's not worth it but to say it doesn't work? I think that's a little much.

I have most of my material possessions and my job because of game. Just yesterday the lady at the office who got me my job practically without an interview brought me one of the expensive chairs "because I like you". You bet your sweet a** it works.
LMAO. What is "dread game"?
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

leavingusa wrote:Game can mean different things, so you have to be specific or you're not saying much.

I have most of my material possessions and my job because of game. Just yesterday the lady at the office who got me my job practically without an interview brought me one of the expensive chairs "because I like you". You bet your sweet a** it works.
Different things work for different people, I guess.

Like I said, I did PUA for a long time and tried just about everything out there. I've found that the best way to get girls is to just stop caring and to do whatever you want all the time. I rarely ever consider a girl's feelings. This works well with American women (which is why I generally have trouble looking at them as relationship material).

Of course, like I said, not all AW are like that, but more are than not.