Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Having "Game" - False PUA Myths

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Billy » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:09 pm

But socializing is alsa gaming. You have to build the the skill of entertainment. In the US it does not work as people have no "power" to relax as they are constantly under financial pressure because of the work ethic.

Btw, I think girls need game too. They need the skill to entertain. That is one of the reasons why I am sigle. Most girls are boring. The playfullness and skills are sacrificed for financial things. But you can not have both. An eastern chick loses 2 points on the long run when she is not able to use my language in a skillfull way.

But a man needs more game. Even normal friendsships need game. One of the reasons why I have no male friends is that guys are boring that is they have no game. Look at moms with their babies when they laugh with them and flirt with them and play games with them you can actually see that she has game. And she is actually teaching the baby game by playing the game. The french call it ESPIRIT !

So game rules ;-)
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm







Postby S_Parc » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:15 pm

Billy wrote:But socializing is alsa gaming. You have to build the the skill of entertainment. In the US it does not work as people have no "power" to relax as they are constantly under financial pressure because of the work ethic.

Btw, I think girls need game too. They need the skill to entertain. That is one of the reasons why I am sigle. Most girls are boring. The playfullness and skills are sacrificed for financial things. But you can not have both. An eastern chick loses 2 points on the long run when she is not able to use my language in a skillfull way.

But a man needs more game. Even normal friendsships need game. One of the reasons why I have no male friends is that guys are boring that is they have no game. Look at moms with their babies when they laugh with them and flirt with them and play games with them you can actually see that she has game. And she is actually teaching the baby game by playing the game. The french call it ESPIRIT !

So game rules ;-)


Dude, I don't see the above as 'game'. It's called being a human being and an alive one.

What 'game' means in terms of the 'game' principle is being a full time con artist where in effect, one is continually scamming others, for one's own benefit. Yes, that's why I've stopped dating AWs, because it's all a scam.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby Derp » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:48 pm

S_Parc wrote:
Billy wrote:But socializing is alsa gaming. You have to build the the skill of entertainment. In the US it does not work as people have no "power" to relax as they are constantly under financial pressure because of the work ethic.

Btw, I think girls need game too. They need the skill to entertain. That is one of the reasons why I am sigle. Most girls are boring. The playfullness and skills are sacrificed for financial things. But you can not have both. An eastern chick loses 2 points on the long run when she is not able to use my language in a skillfull way.

But a man needs more game. Even normal friendsships need game. One of the reasons why I have no male friends is that guys are boring that is they have no game. Look at moms with their babies when they laugh with them and flirt with them and play games with them you can actually see that she has game. And she is actually teaching the baby game by playing the game. The french call it ESPIRIT !

So game rules ;-)


Dude, I don't see the above as 'game'. It's called being a human being and an alive one.

What 'game' means in terms of the 'game' principle is being a full time con artist where in effect, one is continually scamming others, for one's own benefit. Yes, that's why I've stopped dating AWs, because it's all a scam.
Exactly. Dating AW seems more like putting on a show rather than just casually getting to know them as a human being.
Derp
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:12 am

Postby Billy » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:34 am

S_Parc. Come on. We all have standards. We try to better ourself. You can call it work. You can call it game.

Of course their is scam. In NA everything is big business. I remember 20 years ago in turkey normal guys who did use game. They were called "Artists". It´s a show actually. And people like it. The whole entertainment industry is show. Which is a game.

As I told a russian girl speaking german with a brutal russian accent is a deal breaker. I think game is an art. Art is a concept to higher ourselfs.

The opposite would be a "bore". Even children know what a game is. It´s fun. Every child wants to play "games".

Adults in Pattaya are gamed by the bargirls. They start the game with "Hallo handsome men". The mongers get a game that is called: GFE.

Game is like art. To be an artist is not easy. You have to sacrifice a lot. So the question is: Is it worth it?
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Postby S_Parc » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:25 pm

Billy wrote:Game is like art. To be an artist is not easy. You have to sacrifice a lot. So the question is: Is it worth it?


Ok Billy, now we're arguing semantics. Next thing you know, you'll be calling practicing free throws or rock climbing, having athletic game.

In the world of socializing, I have what you'd call 'Business Game' in New England/USA. Thus, I'm successful at my work. Was it worth learning to talk the talk, to be good at consulting and sales? You betcha, because the bottom line equals income stream, present-time or future.

I can use these similar tactics, and convolute them (baking 'em in with lies/half-truths), to date American women but I don't. Here's why ... they are a bunch of self-serving leeches who bleed men to death. Thus, I have what I'd call ... *peace of mind* between Thursday and Sunday nights whereas other guys are continually annoyed by bitchy GFs and wives in my immediate circle of acquaintances.

And likewise, one of the reasons why I didn't stay with my Brazilian GF long term, was that I wasn't interested in the politics of the extended family and the in-law/out-laws always trying to butt into your business. Yes, this is something an American needs to learn, if he wants to settle down in Brazil. Large families are important there but if that's one's calling, then one'll do great. Again, I wouldn't call that having Brazilian 'game', it's basic commonsense for an experienced person.

So is it worth being a complete phoney, so that American women can think that you're either a Jerry Seinfeld or Chris Rock type of entertainer, who can take 'em to exotic places for pseudo-adventures and mishaps? I don't think so because time/energy is precious and that last thing I'd recommend any American guy to do is to waste his precious time with an AW. And yes, a GFE experience in Thailand or Malaysia is worth the time/money but given flight time/vacation restrictions, a quick hop to Canada, Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, etc, may suit the bill.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby Billy » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:19 pm

In these studies the US girls are average in terms of promiscuity. Nothing special about them.


Code: Select all
http://lifewise.canoe.ca/SexRomance/Lovewise/2009/06/30/9982306.html

What might surprise you is that the French are actually more monogamous than Americans. This was discovered in a 2003 study titled, "A Comparative Study of the Couple in the Social Organization of Sexuality in France and the United States."

1. United Kingdom

 2. Germany

 3. Netherlands

 4. Czech Republic

 5. Australia

 6. USA

 7. France

 8. Turkey

 9. Mexico

 10. Canada

 11. Italy

 12. Poland

 13. Spain

 14. Greece

 15. Portugal

---------------------------------
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Which-Are-the-Wold-039-s-Most-Promiscuous-Women-80450.shtml


But the annual Durex Sexual Wellbeing Global Survey, made on 26,000 subjects from 26 countries, found that New Zealand women have in fact more sex partners than New Zealand men! This is unique 
amongst  the countries of the world: women more
promiscuous than men! A total record... Kiwi women had an average of 20.4 sexual partners, thrice the global average of 7.3, and double compared to British or Australian women. This is "Girl Power" or the meaning of "girls can do anything" went to extremes.

[quote][/quote]
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Postby S_Parc » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:12 pm

Billy wrote:In these studies the US girls are average in terms of promiscuity. Nothing special about them.


Yes, there is nothing special about them. But they expect to be constantly whined & dined or on the flip side, beaten up (see the Bobby Brown-to-Whitney Houston story).

And I've boinked Kiwi and English women, both groups seem to be friskier than their AW counterparts. AWs are about as intrinsically interesting as my goldfish.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby chileanueva » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:09 pm

You need decent social skills, some money, and dress well to impress AW these days.

I am just saddened by the fact that AW only want tall, rich, and handsome. AW are very vain and shallow.

Russian/slavic women are the best.
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME
chileanueva
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:49 pm

Postby Winston » Sat May 18, 2013 12:29 pm

Another bullshit PUA article:

Facebook Is Hurting Your Game
http://www.returnofkings.com/2307/faceb ... -your-game

In reality though, if a girl is attracted to your looks and feels chemistry with you or vibes with you, she will go out with you. All you have to do is get her number and ask her out, or she will. It doesn't matter if you "Facebook close her" rather than get her number, or if you use any "game or technique". Those aren't going to make any difference in her attraction to you. If she likes you, it doesn't matter whether you call her or FB message her. If she doesn't like you, it won't matter either.

Why are so many guys out there giving bad advice on blogs, putting people in cartoonish categories like "alpha and beta" and acting like dating is a "skill or technique"? Relationships are not like machines you can control. What bullshit. These guys act like they have no real life experience with women or with people in general. They are a bunch of geeks making up bullshit stories and giving bullshit advice that doesn't apply to the real world. So stupid.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23574
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Maverick » Sun May 19, 2013 1:02 am

I did PUA for a long time. Basically, 2007-2012.

It's mostly BS. All it did was get me approaching girls that I normally wouldn't....and asking out girls that were already in my life that I originally considered out of my league.

On the one hand, it was good because of that (and, due to my constant approaching, I've developed very good social skills). Also, the people I met there are what got me into traveling and led to some other interesting experiences.

On the other hand, it was bad because it really showed me the worst of women. I became bitter for a bit and I'm just getting out of that. It also led me to miss out on some awesome girls and gave me unrealistic expectations about what kind of women I could get (despite my short stature).
Maverick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Postby Winston » Sun May 19, 2013 11:21 pm

Here's another bullshit PUA article that claims that if you buy a girl dinner, she won't have sex with you! How f***ing stupid! LOL. In reality, whether a girl likes you or not has NOTHING to do with whether you buy her dinner or not. It won't make one iota difference. And it definitely does not kill your chances with a girl if you buy her dinner. This is the stupidest advice in the world. f**k this dude! He insults everyone's intelligence! What a lying shithead! His blog is the stupidest and most useless!

http://www.returnofkings.com/10492/do-n ... her-dinner
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23574
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Cornfed » Sun May 19, 2013 11:56 pm

Winston wrote:Here's another bullshit PUA article that claims that if you buy a girl dinner, she won't have sex with you! How f***ing stupid! LOL. In reality, whether a girl likes you or not has NOTHING to do with whether you buy her dinner or not. It won't make one iota difference.

He'd have a point in many cases. Buying dinner implies that you are not one of the dirtbags that sluts are constantly throwing themselves at, since if you were you would not have to bother to buy dinner. Therefore, as far as a lot of Western sluts are concerned you are a loser she would not want to have sex with.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Winston » Mon May 20, 2013 12:00 am

Cornfed wrote:
Winston wrote:Here's another bullshit PUA article that claims that if you buy a girl dinner, she won't have sex with you! How f***ing stupid! LOL. In reality, whether a girl likes you or not has NOTHING to do with whether you buy her dinner or not. It won't make one iota difference.

He'd have a point in many cases. Buying dinner implies that you are not one of the dirtbags that sluts are constantly throwing themselves at, since if you were you would not have to bother to buy dinner. Therefore, as far as a lot of Western sluts are concerned you are a loser she would not want to have sex with.


I don't think so. Buying someone dinner is a very normal thing. Women are going to be neutral about it. If she was a total trashy hoe, then who knows. But we are talking about NORMAL women. Even sluts have to find you their type to have sex with you. I know women who are sluts who never sleep with me because I'm not their type. But me buying them dinner has nothing to do with it. It's a totally illogical claim that has no basis in reality.

Moreover, American women who aren't into me will usually NOT let me pay for their dinner. They would prefer to pay for themselves. So it's a non-issue. The American girlfriends I had that did genuinely like me did not have a problem with me buying them dinner.

The problem with stupid advice like this is that it tries to distract you by making you focus on something totally irrelevant to blame for the fact that you aren't her type.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23574
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Cornfed » Mon May 20, 2013 12:10 am

Essentially all young women in the West are now trashy hoes and the social dynamic of sex has changed radically in the West in the last few years. Any gentleman-like behaviour in most contexts is a real gina-twich killer.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Winston » Mon May 20, 2013 12:16 am

Cornfed wrote:Essentially all young women in the West are now trashy hoes and the social dynamic of sex has changed radically in the West in the last few years. Any gentleman-like behaviour in most contexts is a real gina-twich killer.


Sadly, that's true. But the point is: If you aren't her type, then refusing to buy her dinner is NOT going to make her want to sleep with you more, or increase the likelihood of it. That's total bullshit. The problem with PUA is that it tries to get you to focus on something irrelevant that you can control, to cover for the fact that she isn't into you. In the end, it makes no difference. In fact, it falsely deceives you into thinking that you can "do something" to make her want you if you aren't her type, which is a false hope.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23574
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests