Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why Men Resent Women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:53 pm

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Good topic. Despite all this, I still blame women - not the laws, not the government, and not the media - for the sexual deprivation that men suffer from in America/western countries. It's not the laws that completely cut off contact with a man at the mere mention of a sexual relationship, it's not the government that gives a man a fake number when he initiates an approach and sets up a date, and it's not the media that dresses sexy to the nines and yet feels threatened/incriminated when a man takes the lead with open conversation - it's women. Westernized, misandristic women, that is, in their utmost anti-natural form.


I wholeheartedly agree. Women COULD easily circumvent the laws (just like they do with underage drinking or how they harbor criminals) , but what they have collectively decided to do is USE the laws against men who genuinely care about them;it's the ultimate betrayal.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am







Postby jamesbond » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:16 pm

Derp wrote:Just a couple days ago I cold-approached a woman who happened to be visiting America from England. It was so much easier talking to her and we have set up a date, no games involved. Talking to foreign women is like night and day compared to American women.

Your right, talking to foreign women is like night and day compared to talking to American women.

Just like with cars, the foreign model is better than the domestic model. :lol:

Image
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7497
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby Taco » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:44 am

jamesbond wrote:
Derp wrote:Just a couple days ago I cold-approached a woman who happened to be visiting America from England. It was so much easier talking to her and we have set up a date, no games involved. Talking to foreign women is like night and day compared to American women.

Your right, talking to foreign women is like night and day compared to talking to American women.

Just like with cars, the foreign model is better than the domestic model. :lol:

Image



Yeah, Asian cars and Asian women, not always in that order. Asian food, is good for you too, I like the beef and bamboo shoots.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:18 am

jamesbond wrote:
Derp wrote:Just a couple days ago I cold-approached a woman who happened to be visiting America from England. It was so much easier talking to her and we have set up a date, no games involved. Talking to foreign women is like night and day compared to American women.

Your right, talking to foreign women is like night and day compared to talking to American women.

Just like with cars, the foreign model is better than the domestic model. :lol:

Image


LOL! Let me be the minority here and say that I love American cars. Yes, gentlemen, I drive American and date foreign 'til the day I die. :D
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:31 am

Postby green1976 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:28 am

Ghost wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
Ghost wrote:it's the laws and social prohibitions which prevent access to p***y. Without crimilization of prostitution (which is insane for a society to do) there would always be that outlet..


Folks, do any of you realize that it's legal in our peer nations: Canada (outside of bawdy houses), UK (same as Canada), Australia, and New Zealand?

So I think the USA is a bizarre type of unique animal with regards to it.


I know, and it's odd. Those countries are highly feminist too, but I suppose it's just a matter of degree. At least men have a sexual outlet in those countries, but simply having prostitution is not going to wipe out feminism. But it helps at least.


There is a trend in some European countries to ban prostitution and penalize the client.

Sweden is a well know fact.

Other countries are taking this path..i don't know if in Norway it's the same but i do know that they had a law where somebody could be prosecuted if he had a relation with a prostitute abroad.
How can this be sick?? :shock:
I remember when this law passed,many Norwegian on Thai boards where puzzled but until now,i haven't read that somebody have been arrested on this ground.

In France they plan to ban prostitution and penalize the client so the American way is coming.
Feminist lobby want all prostitution around the world to be forbidden.

Germany and Spain are open about prostitution.
Many French men go there.

Regarding sexual tourist,they constantly mix sexual tourist with adult provider and pedophilia.
It's a common argument.

And when they cannot bring the pedophilia argument,they say that females are automatically forced or pimped by mafia.

If the lady in question is still not forced with chains,they will say that she is doing this because she is pushed by her family because they are starving so at the end, it's still an aggression from males to females.

We are the weak link of the humanity. :D
green1976
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:24 pm

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:49 pm

billy wrote:I don´t want to sound like a broken record. But men and reasoning skills. I don´t know. Look at the russion men, look at the black men in afrika, look at men in prisons, they don´t always seem reasonable.

I don´t want to protect woman but men are no angels. Many would f**k anything and everything. Too many idiots in the world.

At least woman do not rape people. The most important function of men is to protect their women from other men. That is primitive but that is life. No denying.

Doesn´t matter how you look at it, it is not a nice picture.

The problem with men is they want to conquer everything because they can. And this brings some deadly dynamics.

Some people want to have the right to f**k woman against their will. When some whore says no I don´t want to f**k you they feel hate. Like the Sodini guy.

Many guys can not control their sexuality and blame others.

You can survive without f***ing woman. Only a hypothesis from me. Maybe I am wrong.

There are more then enough prostitutes in the world.


I disagree with everything you said above. Who told you that women don't commit rape? Where did you hear that men can't control their sexuality and blame others for it?? You sound like an American feminazi. This is exactly what their fucktard "logic" sounds like.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:31 am

Postby ssjparris » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:54 am

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Wow! Who is this guy? He's SPOT on!



Why Are American Women So Unapproachable?



"Most of my women friends seem to be very surprised by that question, and come back at me with, “We are most certainly NOT unapproachable! What do you mean by that?â€￾

But my male friends say things like, “You’re right, I know exactly what you mean. Women in this country are damn hard to approach.â€￾

So, hello? Do we have a communications gap here? Or what?

I’m a guy, and I have to take the guy side of this argument. I think it is very difficult to start a conversation with an American woman—especially if she is young and attractive. She will automatically think I’m trying to seduce her, and she’ll treat me like I’m a pervert psycho axe murderer just out on parole.

In foreign countries, especially Europe and Australia, woman are much easier to talk to—in my experience. I can’t really tell you why, because I don’t’ understand it myself. Whenever I go to Europe for a while and then come back to the USA, the first thing I notice is how much more sexually repressed Americans are. Especially the women.


Here at home, I as well as most men have been trained—by women—to pretend they don’t exist. Because, that’s what works. I will almost always ignore (or appear to ignore) women that are sexy and attractive. I’ve learned that I’ll be treated better if I pretend they don’t exist. Apparently that leads a woman to think, “What’s wrong with me? Why doesn’t this guy notice me?â€￾ So, THEN she might look at me or say something that breaks the ice. I’ve read that many women are attracted to a man who won’t pay any attention to them. These are the games we men have to play with most women.
And I hate those goddamn games.

Can you see that, at least where sex is concerned, I’d simply rather pay a woman for her services and not go through this complex and dishonest charade?
"


hahaha...this is so damn true. i have to play head games to get them. i have to ignore them like they don't exist so they can be interested in me. i have done it before and it makes them go crazy. they are so f***ing sick in the head. ugh !!!. i have a woman sitting right next to me at starbucks at the time that i write this. no women will sit down next to me unless they want to talk. but from my experience if i talk she will come up with " will my boyfriend is getting some food right now" or " well its nice talking to you ?"

why why why ? its because they are so damn unstable emotionally. one minute they want you to talk to them. the next minute they want you to stop talking to them and leave. it could also be trying to get an ego boost off of your attention, or to make her boyfriend jealous. just some unnatural and unordinary stuff that is NOT the norm in other countries.

but this guy is correct. i am finished with american women. from now on its foreign women in THEIR country. ( foreign women are just as bad as american women when living in the USA; don't bring her here !!!!! ).
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Postby S_Parc » Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:31 am

MarkW99 wrote: I don't have a problem with working girls, but ultimately its emotionally unsatisfying for me. I'm leaving this country as soon as I can, finding a nice woman with traditional ideas who won't see me as a compromise. These gringas can have thier players and alphas, and psuedo alphas. Knock yourselves out, girls. Hope the condom doesn't break, 'cuz that guy you thought was so great is really the asst manager at Wendy's and he makes 32k a year and went to a PUA boot camp to learn how to manipulate your stupid ass and he's already making one child support payment and can't afford another. He is all yours, sweet cheeks.


Hey Mark, you may want to look at your emotional needs, first, before taking the first train out of dodge for that international dream girl.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2415
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby Maker55 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:32 am

odbo wrote:American women being stingy on sex is but one symptom of them being total garbage, (a waste of blood and organs). They're not bitches because they avoid sex. They avoid sex men because they are bitches. A bitch who has lots of sex is still a bitch. A lady who has little or no sex is still a lady.

American women are toxic creatures who hate men and don't love anyone but themselves.

One big problem is that the media has over-stimulated men with sex to make them addicted to it. If you increase demand but decrease supply, you're going to create a lot of desperate people who will do anything for the product (sex in this case). America is now a country of sex-crazed but desperately sex-starved men, and this gives women all the power. And since the system controls what women think, it's a quick route to tyranny. Men have to take back control, and that starts with lifting their minds out of the gutter. It's not normal to be in a rutting stage 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. It's a form of dysfunction and results in mental weakness.

This didn't happen before internet pornography. The only solution to save the west is for men to stop being chronic-masturbators. This will decrease their sex drive and leave them only interested in genuinely physically and spiritually attractive women. Right now they're salivating at anything that moves, even women decades older than them.

I'm well aware that men are not prepared to make this change and the situation won't improve for the better. I might as well ask them to stop drinking beer and smoking pot. Actually accomplishing that would be easier than putting an end to masturbation. I just thought I'd put this out there so the valiant men of this forum would know they are part of the problem. You have made your bed, now lie in it. Too bad real men who are not at fault have to lie in it too.


Males want to bang so many women because men get ignored so damn much in their teens and 20s and finally when they get their careers developed they HAVE to bang lots of women to make up for the horrible sexual repression they experienced growing up and I can't blame them.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby S_Parc » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:39 pm

MarkW99 wrote:Contrast that to Jordan, where I was 5 years ago on business. I was running aroung with a couple crazy Jordanian guys, talking to them about starting an import/export business. They were inviting me to their homes, introducing me to thier female relatives/friends. I bet I explained 500 times "no, I'm married" but the guy trying to set me up, good Sunni that he was, felt that I needed a "Jordanian Wife" to compliment my American wife, especially if I was going to be spending time there. Most of these girls were 15 years or so younger than me, always smiling, trying to impress me with their cooking. Can you imagine that here in the USA? They weren't sluts, weren't going to have sex with me anytime soon, but they were naturally feminine, which is what men actually NEED to be masculine. Women don't understand this of course, they think they can speak/act like truckers and men should still treat them as feminine beings, but it just doesn't work that way. And this isn't my only overseas experience. I've had similar experiences in the Phillipines, Thailand, Mexico, even Europe was better than America.

Long story short, this "real man" is leaving the country to pursue a "real woman", the likes of which is almost non-existent in this country. Not only is it more sane, but I won't have to listen to a bunch of angry women complain about my supposed inadequacies. Fine, I'm inadequate for these broads, but I know of places where I'm an absolute catch. I'll be living there, thank you.


Ok, I got you.

And I wasn't trying to make a value judgement. Realize, a lot of folks don't have intl experience and so their views are simply, US is bad / overseas is paradise. But if you've worked, conducted business, and know the layout of your target nations, then you've made it.

All and all, having a few years of bad USA relationships also helps in re-wiring one's outlook onto something else.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2415
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:59 pm

Maker55 wrote:
Males want to bang so many women because men get ignored so damn much in their teens and 20s and finally when they get their careers developed they HAVE to bang lots of women to make up for the horrible sexual repression they experienced growing up
and I can't blame them.


This is true.^

When I was growing up, in my neighborhood, there were about 12 of us guys in a 5 mile radius and we were all friends; we all ranged from 13 to about 18 years old.

And in this same neighborhood, there were about 6 girls who were all around our same ages who had their pick of all of us boys; but the 3 of the hot girls of the 6 chose to date other men who lived out of the area, leaving the other 3 girls who were fat/ugly in a situation where they could have their pick of any one of us whenever they wanted; and that's what they did! My buddies were b***y calls for these 3 ugly/fat GIRLS!

Anyhow, I was one of the youngest at the time so none of these girls wanted anything to do with me, but years later they did want something with me once I got a car, but even way back then I chose NOT to even speak to them anymore because of all those years they left me out of the sex loop. c**ts!



Story short, what I observed growing up was that American women had their pick of men (and multiple men if they wanted) to have sex with, so they never experienced being sexual starved like me and many of my friends. You also figure, these women were also developing a more healthy relationship with sex because they did not have to rely on porn, masturbation, or the unrealistic practice of abstinence that has the potential to drive a man crazy.

As time went on I noticed that the gap between who was having sex vs who was not increased exponentially when I got into high school/collage where you would see all the jocks (and I was a Jock too) and cool guys with all the hot girls, and all the shy non athletic men sitting alone and walking to and from class alone.

My god, even way back in high school my cool/athletic buddies were having orgies and banging 3-4 different women in one day (one bragged about not even cleaning his penis as he went from one girls house to the next) all while my shy buddies could not even get a dinner date to save their lives!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:34 pm

MarkW99 wrote:This is a good subject and goes very deep into what's wrong with America in general. Part of the problem is Feminism and a Femenized society. As noted, Patriarchy evolved BECAUSE IT IS INHERENTLY STABLE and benefits EVERYONE, women included. You can't convince most "modern" women of this, but Patriarchy is almost universal in stable, sane societies.

Part of the problem too is biology. We've evolved funny sexual programming. Women want the Alpha Male, knowing full well he's not suited for long term child rearing. He simply has too many sexual opportunities to settle down, and she knows this. So she has sex with Alphas before (and very often after) she settles down with a Beta, and makes that poor stupid bastards life a living hell. She doesn't really want him on a sexual level, he's just the idiot that put a ring on her finger. You don't know the meaning of the word "contempt" until you've been married for about 10 years. Studies have shown that women are attracted to Alphas, even by smell, and WILL drop thier panties (don't believe women who poo poo this idea, they are lying) when certain sexual buttons are pressed. The amazing thing about the PUA stuff, as cheesy as it is, is that it works. Like gangbusters.

Women are highly sexual beings, at least as sexual as men, maybe more. Controlling that sexuality through customs and mores is essential to creating stable societies. We've lost all control of this. Women, ironically, are the ultimate vicitms. Penn State has been surveying women and thier happiness levels for decades and its never been lower. We've emasculated men, empowered women, a handful of Alphas are screwing 90% of the even moderately attractive women, and there are MILLIONS of frustrated, lonely guys screwing the occasional fat chick and jerking off to porn.

Then the women hit 32 or so, the other biological imperatives they have (reproduction, family) hit, they look around, see a bunch of players and PUAs, and some beta males not paired up and choose the lesser of 2 evils. But they of course still aren't happy and make damn sure you're not either. Its all twisted as hell, and the women are as miserable as they've ever been, all the time bemoaning the lack of "real men."

f**k them. Sorry, but I've got better options, and no prostitutes aren't one of them. I don't have a problem with working girls, but ultimately its emotionally unsatisfying for me. I'm leaving this country as soon as I can, finding a nice woman with traditional ideas who won't see me as a compromise. These gringas can have thier players and alphas, and psuedo alphas. Knock yourselves out, girls. Hope the condom doesn't break, 'cuz that guy you thought was so great is really the asst manager at Wendy's and he makes 32k a year and went to a PUA boot camp to learn how to manipulate your stupid ass and he's already making one child support payment and can't afford another. He is all yours, sweet cheeks.



I agree on all counts.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:21 pm

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Wow! Who is this guy? He's SPOT on!



Why Are American Women So Unapproachable?



"Most of my women friends seem to be very surprised by that question, and come back at me with, “We are most certainly NOT unapproachable! What do you mean by that?â€￾

But my male friends say things like, “You’re right, I know exactly what you mean. Women in this country are damn hard to approach.â€￾

So, hello? Do we have a communications gap here? Or what?

I’m a guy, and I have to take the guy side of this argument. I think it is very difficult to start a conversation with an American woman—especially if she is young and attractive. She will automatically think I’m trying to seduce her, and she’ll treat me like I’m a pervert psycho axe murderer just out on parole.

In foreign countries, especially Europe and Australia, woman are much easier to talk to—in my experience. I can’t really tell you why, because I don’t’ understand it myself. Whenever I go to Europe for a while and then come back to the USA, the first thing I notice is how much more sexually repressed Americans are. Especially the women.


Here at home, I as well as most men have been trained—by women—to pretend they don’t exist. Because, that’s what works. I will almost always ignore (or appear to ignore) women that are sexy and attractive. I’ve learned that I’ll be treated better if I pretend they don’t exist. Apparently that leads a woman to think, “What’s wrong with me? Why doesn’t this guy notice me?â€￾ So, THEN she might look at me or say something that breaks the ice. I’ve read that many women are attracted to a man who won’t pay any attention to them. These are the games we men have to play with most women.
And I hate those goddamn games.

Can you see that, at least where sex is concerned, I’d simply rather pay a woman for her services and not go through this complex and dishonest charade?
"


I would also like to add that, you shouldn't just ignore American women in the hopes that they'll treat you like a king. This simply only works with the "0 out of 10" post-menopausal behemoths. I find that ignoring most American women will only result in them mimicking your exact actions and treating you as if you didn't exist just the same. Complex? Yes. Dishonest charade? You bet. Most American women are toxic.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:31 am

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:33 pm

Odbo wrote:
"America is now a country of sex-crazed but desperately sex-starved men, and this gives women all the power."

Well, that is a recipe for total social destruction. When so many men are so frustrated, they become anti-social elements that usually destroy society.

Feminism is a cancer that destroys society. So we can take comfort in the fact that America and all feminist countries will soon collapse and feminism will collapse along with it.

You don't see feminism much in Russia because it is a POST-FEMINIST country, and the men won't buy into that shit anymore, nor do they kiss women's ass either. And the country has collapsed socially, politically, and economically, so there is no support for feminism either. If a man beats a woman and she calls the cops, the cops will tell her "Maybe you shouldn't provoke the man, so stop wasting our time". That's right. The police don't even respond to DV calls.

Russia is where all feminist countries are headed. Let's see how big strong and independent western women are once their societies and governments collapse.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby OutsideoftheBox » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:26 am

odbo wrote:American women being stingy on sex is but one symptom of them being total garbage, (a waste of blood and organs). They're not bitches because they avoid sex. They avoid sex men because they are bitches. A bitch who has lots of sex is still a bitch. A lady who has little or no sex is still a lady.

American women are toxic creatures who hate men and don't love anyone but themselves.

One big problem is that the media has over-stimulated men with sex to make them addicted to it. If you increase demand but decrease supply, you're going to create a lot of desperate people who will do anything for the product (sex in this case). America is now a country of sex-crazed but desperately sex-starved men, and this gives women all the power. And since the system controls what women think, it's a quick route to tyranny. Men have to take back control, and that starts with lifting their minds out of the gutter. It's not normal to be in a rutting stage 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. It's a form of dysfunction and results in mental weakness.

This didn't happen before internet pornography. The only solution to save the west is for men to stop being chronic-masturbators. This will decrease their sex drive and leave them only interested in genuinely physically and spiritually attractive women. Right now they're salivating at anything that moves, even women decades older than them.

I'm well aware that men are not prepared to make this change and the situation won't improve for the better. I might as well ask them to stop drinking beer and smoking pot. Actually accomplishing that would be easier than putting an end to masturbation. I just thought I'd put this out there so the valiant men of this forum would know they are part of the problem. You have made your bed, now lie in it. Too bad real men who are not at fault have to lie in it too.


Wow!

This is actually a good post by ODBO. I agree completely and have been saying this for years.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 12:57 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 11 guests