Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Top 10 Turn-Offs For Guys

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Taco » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:33 pm

I agree with everything on this list.

http://naughtynomad.com/2012/01/16/top- ... um=twitter
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:56 pm

Interesting list Taco. Women and Sex Partners is a touchy subject, especially for those that have deep religious values or have opinions about race that are borderline racist/bigoted.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Dogboy86 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:33 pm

Its no good having to roll them in corn meal and look for where it sticks....
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:40 am

MarkW99 wrote:Feminism should be #1. Its completely destroyed the natural relationship between the sexes. And overweight women aren't the end of the world, but the 5ft 2 - 160 pounder with "Princess Syndrome" (there are LOTS of these women out there) are just a joke. Sorry, sister, your vagina isn't so awesome I'll put up with your attitude AND the extra 40 pounds.

Obese women are unattractive to the vast majority of women and it boggles the mind of immigrants especially those from Europe. Some men don't understand their value and settle instead of being alone.

You should never settle on something like that, beauty is important to a man in his life balance. I had a GF that was a BBW, I eventually grew tired of it and demanded she loose weight.

She did, but I still didn't want to marry her, so I let her go.

No BBW's, no Obese Women and that's not up for debate my friend.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Iawesome60 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:19 am

I concur with that list. I like a woman that isn't too fat or too skinny. There is a difference between being overweight and having a balanced body type.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Top two turn-offs

Postby odbo » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:25 am

Being more than ~20 pounds over-weight can put the most beautiful woman into the friends zone. Men can get horny in a blink of an eye but even we can't manage to get excited with an obese woman. That's common knowledge. But for many men tattoos have the same effect as lard. She can be a model for Victoria's Secret but cause a limp dick if she has tattoos. Women will never chase away guys if they don't have tattoos, but the opposite is certainly true.

tattoos: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... sc&start=0
odbo
Veteran Poster

Postby OTB » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:01 pm

I would have to add ugly toes on a woman is a BIG turn-off for me. I can't stand unfeminine, nasty looking toes.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Postby Lost Soul » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:05 pm

although there are numerous physical characteristics that are off putting, to me they pale in comparison to spiritual and emotional factors such as a shitty; selfish, me me me attitude. perpetual princess syndrome, greediness and general lack of respect(could go so far as saying they have nothing but contempt for men) are all the greatest turn offs to me.
Lost Soul
Freshman Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:51 pm

Lost Soul wrote:although there are numerous physical characteristics that are off putting, to me they pale in comparison to spiritual and emotional factors such as a shitty; selfish, me me me attitude. perpetual princess syndrome, greediness and general lack of respect(could go so far as saying they have nothing but contempt for men) are all the greatest turn offs to me.

Those are obvious turn-offs. What has happen in America especially is you can't dislike Obese women because that is being shallow. Nobody is going to argue with you over women being shitty, selfish, princess syndrome, etc, etc, etc.

You wouldn't marry or be with a woman long term if she acted like that. I just add being fat too that list as unacceptable behavior.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions