Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


I was just Censored at HappierAbroad, Bizarre.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby The Arab » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:10 am

The guy didn't even show up or explain himself period.

He's acting like a coward stealthily deleting posts and banning people, this is power abusing behavior, dare I say it, WOMANLY behavior.

It's goddamn Mangina behavior.
The Arab
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:25 am







Postby odbo » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:20 am

I clashed with Repatriate many times before over his cowardly censorship. No one cared. Winston was too lazy to do anything. He especially likes to delete posts I make ABOUT his actions as moderator. :lol: I would keep putting the same post up and he would keep deleting it, this went on for several cycles until I got bored. But if he kicked out the trolls he's done a good job. Problem is he seems to have kicked out good posters as well. Can anyone confirm WHO he banned?

PM from Winston:
odbo wrote:
Winston wrote:It looks like you got your wish. Repatriate deleted about 5 of those trolls and their posts.

Yes but the problem is there is no record of it, I TOLD YOU TO CREATE A TRASH BIN feature or create a locked section where only mods can move "bad" threads to archive them at least for a week.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby odbo » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:38 am

ned zeppelin2 wrote:guitar guy, billy, me, konradsky, and anyone who posted on guitar guy's thread i think.

This is why you shouldn't feed the trolls, because you get thrown into the bunch. From a quick glance it's easy for a mod to get confused.
guitar guy was a good poster, billy was mediocre, konradzsky was the purest of trolls with nothing to offer. But we're judged by the company we keep!

I warned Winston about allowing multiple active trolls. One troll can only do so much damage. But when trolls team up the potential for damage rises dramatically. The 3 trolls were bouncing off eachother by responding to eachothers threads. Because of exponential growth this would have destroyed the forum in a matter of days if they and verbal diarrhea they unleashed had not been removed.

for more information :lol: see here: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 5207#65207
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby The Arab » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:57 am

Repatriate just deleted Guitarguy's thread, and is invisible and hiding.

He thinks he doesn't know people know he's online, but I do.

What a freak, on invisible and hiding. He's "hidden", it's a setting mods can do.
The Arab
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:25 am

Postby lavezzi » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:02 am

Konradzsky and billy both should have been banned and had their posts deleted, as they contributed nothing but manure and were subtly trolling at any given opportunity.

IntoTheWild should have never been banned and he especially shouldn't have had his posts deleted. He was just expressing his opinion which happened to go against the majority of other poster's opinions on here, which is the reason why every one of his posts consisted of arguing. He didn't belong here, but he did nothing wrong to get banned, that is unless we want to be a typical forum with a feminist-like mentality where anyone who expresses an opinion which doesn't back up the majority one is censored.

As for guitarguy and the other chap who posted in my hoe thread, it's insane that they were banned and had their posts deleted. Not only were they not trolling in the slightest, but their posts concurred with the majority of people's opinions on this forum.

Why delete posts without deleting the entire threads anyway? It makes the place look like shit.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby odbo » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:02 am

on a somewhat related note, does anyone remember the douchebag thread? is it still around? I can't find it in the search function.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby The Arab » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:02 am

Image
The Arab
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:25 am

Postby The Arab » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:03 am

Guess who the Hidden User is.

Winston doesn't go invisible, I see his name online. I saw at least 2 hidden users simultaneously, one is definitely Repatriate, the other is some other moderator.
The Arab
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:25 am

Postby The Arab » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:08 am

lavezzi wrote:Konradzsky and billy both should have been banned and had their posts deleted, as they contributed nothing but manure and were subtly trolling at any given opportunity.

IntoTheWild should have never been banned and he especially shouldn't have had his posts deleted. He was just expressing his opinion which happened to go against the majority of other poster's opinions on here, which is the reason why every one of his posts consisted of arguing. He didn't belong here, but he did nothing wrong to get banned, that is unless we want to be a typical forum with a feminist-like mentality where anyone who expresses an opinion which doesn't back up the majority one is censored.

As for guitarguy and the other chap who posted in my hoe thread, it's insane that they were banned and had their posts deleted. Not only were they not trolling in the slightest, but their posts concurred with the majority of people's opinions on this forum.

Why delete posts without deleting the entire threads anyway? It makes the place look like shit.


I disagree with you and every one else's opinions on "trolls."

This is Lord of the Flies shit here.

NO ONE should be banned, NONE of them were 'trolls.'

You and many here are very sensitive and don't have your lives put together, so you fracture online when reading other people's viewpoints .. you fracture because you lack confidence and an internal compass. Because true strength is allowing and relishing debate and viewpoints.

Maybe you all are protected and sensitive, but you'd be laughed out of any forum for thinking they were trolls.
The Arab
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:25 am

...

Postby odbo » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:20 am

You trolls are validating Repatriate's decisions by the minute. Prepared to be banned again. Go cry on your mother's shoulder. There is no such thing as free speech. Nobody owes you anything. This is Winston's site, this isn't lowest common denominator public school. If every mentally deranged loser was allowed to post here, it would keep real men out. TROLLS LIMIT DISCUSSION. Period.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby The Arab » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:24 am

odbo wrote:You trolls are validating Repatriate's decisions by the minute. Prepared to be banned again. Go cry on your mother's shoulder. There is no such thing as free speech. Nobody owes you anything. This is Winston's site, this isn't lowest common denominator public school. If every mentally deranged loser was allowed to post here, it would keep real men out. TROLLS LIMIT DISCUSSION. Period.


You have a weak mind .. and there are forums with free speech, and where admins allow people to express their opinions.

What a hypocrite you are; a pansy toadey, licking the boots of power (even as useless as mod power on a tiny forum), and not having a problem with that.

Some people think you're a troll, you know.

"Troll" as used on the internet is just a blanket term the way "terrorist" is.
The Arab
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:25 am

Postby The Arab » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:29 am

LOL at adults banning and censoring and controlling people, calling them trolls, and then going to work and try to act like normal adults.

Americans are the biggest closet fascists out there, from my experience.

Look at corporations .. they're all run like a fascist operation, and corporations run America.

God, how disgusting.
The Arab
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:25 am

Postby odbo » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:35 am

The Arab wrote:
odbo wrote:You trolls are validating Repatriate's decisions by the minute. Prepared to be banned again. Go cry on your mother's shoulder. There is no such thing as free speech. Nobody owes you anything. This is Winston's site, this isn't lowest common denominator public school. If every mentally deranged loser was allowed to post here, it would keep real men out. TROLLS LIMIT DISCUSSION. Period.


You have a weak mind .. and there are forums with free speech, and where admins allow people to express their opinions.

What a hypocrite you are; a pansy toadey, licking the boots of power (even as useless as mod power on a tiny forum), and not having a problem with that.

Some people think you're a troll, you know.

"Troll" as used on the internet is just a blanket term the way "terrorist" is.

Listen you poor confused liberal, I have only been on one or two other forums with more freedom of speech than this one provides. The question should not be whether something is politically correct, but whether it brings worth to anyone else. Regardless of how asinine an opinion might seem to you, if it is legitimate, (based on something tangible) then it has worth. Because it is showing someone's perception about the world. There are huge disagreements about the Phillippines, about women, politics and race and everything else on here. But yelling out I'M A SUCKER FREE BOSS, is not legitimate discussion point.

That is one of the differences between genuine discussion and trolling. Emotionally stable men don't come on here and start spamming how awesome they are. Who does that serve besides the trolls ego? And they don't get any better no matter how much we let them troll. They will troll and troll until the forum is a wasteland.




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCMOP80ZDU0 wrote:I'm an Alpha Male of Alpha males, I could walk into just about any bar in the USA and kick every guys ass in the place, piece of cake, and I'm very good looking, with blonde hair and blue eyes, and yet I still have no girl. Do girls look at me? Of course they do, everywhere I go they look at me, but let me ask you a question, how many times do you think I want to deal with some girl who flirts with me and then when I ask them out they say NO or I have a boyfriend, taking pleasure in hurting me.

OilTradingAcademy 4 weeks ago
Last edited by odbo on Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Trolls who don't know they're trolling, 2 examples below

Postby odbo » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:37 am

The Arab wrote:You have a weak mind .. and there are forums with free speech, and where admins allow people to express their opinions.

What a hypocrite you are; a pansy toadey, licking the boots of power (even as useless as mod power on a tiny forum), and not having a problem with that.

Some people think you're a troll, you know.

"Troll" as used on the internet is just a blanket term the way "terrorist" is.

...

The Arab wrote:LOL at adults banning and censoring and controlling people, calling them trolls, and then going to work and try to act like normal adults.

Americans are the biggest closet fascists out there, from my experience.

Look at corporations .. they're all run like a fascist operation, and corporations run America.

God, how disgusting.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby Repatriate » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:37 am

I took a look at the posting histories of the various users prior to banning. I did it for legit reasons. People were getting hard ons creating massive flame wars with the same collection of recent registered users doing all the baiting. Plus more than a few were blatant Swincor aliases.

So f**k off.

Speaking of manginas Arab stop whining. The no moderation at all idea is stupid.
Last edited by Repatriate on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests