Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


So lets have an unmoderated forum for awhile.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Fenix » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:16 am

Konradzsky wrote:
PhxSosa wrote:Your thread to the Arab wasn't necessary. There's an option called the "private message." You want attention and trolls like attention. How did this become racial again? Why are you so racially conscious? I liked your PM you sent me about Germany and I thought it was semi heartfelt, but tigers never change their stripes...

Since your fake apology and cocksucking to Winston,you are on a rampage again.

You are:

flame-baiting
race-baiting
trolling
Attacking members for no reason
Making pointless threads aka spam posting

Do you know why people on here don't response to your threads? Because you are an attention whore. You go on racist and bigot rants and try to bait people to say something. You need more hugs from your mommy or you need to jack off, but I don't know what you need. You need to help yourself before others can help you...

You are probably the worst poster of all-time on HA. At least OilTradingAcademy's post were entertaining. You act like Kim Kardashian .

Why would someone like you keep coming on this forum? Is your life that f***ed up? You have been banned 85 times and you still keep coming back (because Winston is Mother Goose and cares about your feelings!).


I like to entertain people and give them shits and giggles. I'm not a serious bloody wanking jerk off like you are. SHEESH! Have a sense of humor!

Your comparison of me to Kim Kardashian is laughable, because YOU watch her TV series way too much sucka. She put out a sex tape for publicity and married some loser NBA reject for 3 months to gain more publicity. My sex tapes are private and I never want to get married. So you fail Sosa, again.

I can't believe you love stalking me Sosa, you must be obsessed with me. I don't care how many times you post because I have a life. So why don't you take your haterade attitude and go to Germany where I'm sure the skinhead Nazis will love to embrace you with their steel-tipped boots kicking your black ass.

You're black and you're complaining about not getting any p***y in America? You must have a small dick. Sucks to be you. Peace out.


Listen ladyboy,

You keep posting that love story of that Filipino guy and the Russian girl like it is so type of motivation that you have in your mind, but you need to wake the f**k up. "Yay! Filipino men can date European women!" You wish you were him huh?

Do you know why white women don't like Asian men like you? Your dick is like a paraplegic when you try to stretch her p***y, she ain't feeling you, bro. Take that to the bank, sucka!

Entertaining posts huh? Never mind, I am not living the sucka boss free manifesto! Saying women have to sit down to piss is very entertaining! OMFGLOLZ! I forgot, you the boss! I apologize...

I think Kim Kardashian is the most fake woman in this country. Yeah, I saw her sextapes and they are the worst celebrity sextapes ever made. Tanya Harding's sextape was better than hers. You know it's bad. Chump skin, I don't watch TV, so that was a good one. Damn Stevie Wonder could have saw Kim K and Kris H's marriage not lasting longer than a month.

I'm stalking you? Really? Aren't you on this site 24/7? You have no life. Everyone on here except Winston knows this.

Steel tipped boots? Freudian slip much? What type of tip are you referring to? Does it have white liquid goodness oozing out of it? Punk motherf***er. You mean steel TOED boots.

Oh yeah, white women actually like me and I have had no complaints of my dick. Do you know all the women I have dated most of my life are white women? They always asks me: How big is your dick? I wanna see your dick! I know you have a big dick!

Unlike you, broke dick, I don't need a damn magnifying glass to pretend my dick is the size of my pinky. You are the most insecure motherf***er on this forum or probably on the Internet. You made me unleash the wrath on you. I have never complained about getting p***y or an American girl, you must be thinking about yourself. I don't have penis envy and I don't have the "fear of white man's/black man's dick."

You can do two things about your miserable, pathetic life and this post...

1. Nothing.
2. And like it...


Now can you dig that, SUCKA! Damn, it feels good to be a gangster!
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool







Postby Dogboy86 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:25 am

Repatriate must be laughing his ass off as what he said would play out dose not 24 hours after posting in... Wow! Precognition...
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:09 pm
Location: Safford, Az.

Postby Fenix » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:02 am

How many threads have you made in the past day? How many replies have you gotten from them? Wait for it...wait for it...ZERO, O....nada, zilch...No one gives a f**k about you, Konny. Go on Feministing and whine and moan about your PMS on there. You are in the wrong website.

Yeah, I have been on this site longer than you have been alive, but guess what? I only make 1.09 posts a day because I have a f***ing life. Guess who posts 17 posts a day? Konra...never mind.

The only reason why I am saying race shit is because you called me a "negro cotton picker." I am stooping to your level. Oh, you planned this right? You got me! I am an undercover racist!

Go back to your gangster life in the projects with your plucked eyebrows and your crusty ass lips and go back to Ray Ray and Pookie's since you love to be pimped out by them, fag. Go back to earning your money on the corner, you little slut.

So, you know firsthand that Africans don't use condoms huh? That's the reason why you have a limp when you walk...You don't have poison ivy or bitten by bedbugs...You have an itchy asshole for being a flaming faggot. Just admit you are a ladyboy. A man that wants to have the benefits of being a woman, so you get your sex changed.

No, I hate America because Americans are superficial, anti-social and brainwashed. I want a new life somewhere else and it is really none of your concern as to why I want to move to another country. I do whatever the f**k I want. Aren't you the same guy lying about having a Colombian girlfriend? Aren't you the one making multiple accounts as different ethnicities? Filipino or Portuguese? Which one is it? Sorry, I am the one that wants to be another ethnicity...Forgive me.

Go back to Africa? There's a problem...

1. I don't like black or African women (self hater!). Don't even say it because you are the biggest self hater on this site.

2. I don't know what country I am originally from since you know that Africa is not a God damn country it is a continent. I am an American. How come you won't go to the Philippines? Because you want a white woman so badly and white women want a man. White women like to have good sex and with you they would only have a good laugh, if you get what I am saying, noodle dick.

Girl, I didn't lose my cool. I am laughing my ass off at your idiocy. You are what I am talking about. You have no substance and your posts are nothing but trolling and race/flame baiting. You want people to flame you and you want people to respond to your stupid posts. Your microscopic dick doesn't get hard without someone responding to you. You should thank me for giving you an erection.

I don't live in Africa and I was born in America, last time I checked. I am a white man trapped in a black man's body? Look who's talking. You want a white woman so much and when you see other minorities like blacks have success with white women, you piss your pants. Don't even get me started on your whitewashing. Yes, you whitewash. I love myself unlike you.

I need to get a life? Who is the one posting 17 posts a day on Happier Abroad forum again? I know it isn't me. You claim to live in Chicago, but I bet any amount of money that you would have a train ran on you if you ever step foot in the worst parts of Chicago. It's time to wake up from your wet dream, Konny.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Postby Repatriate » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:38 am

Dogboy86 wrote:Repatriate must be laughing his ass off as what he said would play out dose not 24 hours after posting in... Wow! Precognition...

:lol:

Yeah aside from the 6 or so infamous trolls I banned that caused the uproar there's also a ridiculous number of ad spammers. There's no way Winston can stem the tide. I guess what Winston really wants is a more gonzo 4chan type forum because he can't tell trolling from real posting.

Oh yeah btw Konrad = Philosophical Filipino

It was as obvious as day from the first time he started posting again.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Billy » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:22 am

Konrad, go bro. You are exactly what it needs. Everybody bashes the USA. No problem with that but nobody wants to see the other side. So you bring some balance and entertainment. Often people don´t want to see the elephant in the room.

Nothing is so bad as when all say the same thing.

Without you this forum is so dead. The information you can get here you can get somewhere else also.

People want to make a private forum of this one. But the appealing part of this one is that it is FREE SPEECH.

I think some people here have to be called out. And some of us want to be called out. A heated discussion brings often that out what you conceal from yourself. Many here want to go abroad because of psychological problems.

Nothing is wrong with living abroad but bashing your home country makes one look like a psychological case. Abroad they will still be Americans.
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Postby Winston » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:43 am

Well Phoenix, I didn't ban billy. Repatriate did. Why are you blaming me for his actions? Because I have a victim vibe and face? lol

Billy was annoying for many reasons. He was stupid, annoying, made tons of errors about many things, and posted too much. It wasn't because he insulted me. He even admits he is stupid.

Be reasonable. Apologizing is an honorable thing. Give him a chance. Be considerate. No one is making you read his threads. Everyone has a right to free speech.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:54 am

LOL this flame war between Conrad and Phoenix is funny.

This just goes to show that any thread can turn into a flame war here, so having a "flame war/unmoderated" section would be no use, since flame wars can erupt on any thread. lol

Btw guys, you should see the movie Kung Fu Panda 2. At the end, an important lesson is given to the panda - that although you can't change your roots or your past, you can always create a new beginning and new life TODAY. That's an important and eloquent lesson, and a remarkable one for a children's film.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby momopi » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:31 am

Winston wrote:
momopi wrote:Just setup one "unmoderated discussions" forum and direct all off-topic posts there.

It's not that simple. Trolls will not stay within just one board. They will attack people on other boards too. They don't usually confine themselves, even if you tell them to.
Plus, I still don't see the difference between angry opinionated people who want to rant and get into heated debates/flame wars, and trolls. There are a lot of angry people on here who need to vent. That's what this board is for, to a certain extent - a healthy venting ground.


That's when you move the thread or post to the off-topic area. There's no point in having rules if you're going to impose them. Otherwise call it "guidelines" and not "rules".

I have no issues with venting if the person vents and get over it. If the person has serious mental issues and can't get over something after 2 years, sending that person abroad just means that he'd impose his anger on the locals sooner or later, blaming them for whatever that's wrong in his life instead of accepting responsibility for his own actions (or lack of).

It's like this, your feet is attached to your legs, and only you decide if and where you want to walk to. If you opt to vent about something, you'd find that after venting, you're standing exactly where you started. If you want to make a difference in your life, talk/vent less and do more.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4708
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Postby Fenix » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:22 am

Winston wrote:Well Phoenix, I didn't ban billy. Repatriate did. Why are you blaming me for his actions? Because I have a victim vibe and face? lol

Billy was annoying for many reasons. He was stupid, annoying, made tons of errors about many things, and posted too much. It wasn't because he insulted me. He even admits he is stupid.

Be reasonable. Apologizing is an honorable thing. Give him a chance. Be considerate. No one is making you read his threads. Everyone has a right to free speech.


Okay, you didn't ban Billy. Victim vibe? Aren't you the administrator? You can ban anyone...Oh yeah, do you remember banning me for 3 days and then you added 2 extra days on my ban? You can't ban people anymore because of how that person would feel, but you ban me without a second thought. Worse people on this forum have said worst things about you, Winston and I got banned for being a "liar" aka my dead grandmother punches faster than you. Okay...

Apologizing is honorable huh? So, if a member kills your parents for no reason whatsoever and they made a thread like this:

"Winston, I hate your guts. I had to get revenge somehow. I know you live with your parents in Taiwan, so I decided to kill both of them because you called me stupid and a virgin. I am making this thread to say I am sorry for killing your parents. I apologize for my behavior. Please let me back on your forum."


Is that apology honorable? Listen, Konradzky is polluting this forum. You said Billy was polluting the forum and lots of other posters wanted Billy banned too, which I didn't understand, but now I fully understand now. Me, well-informed, odbo, swincor were banned. Swincor banning is something I will never understood. It took you a long time to ban OTA and you knew it was him posing as IliganBound and you did nothing for a few days. You still did nothing until members PM'ed you about him and then you resolved it. You want these trolls to wreak havoc on your forum. I don't really like Grunt, but he was right all along. The trolls are taking over. Keep getting banned and they keep coming back.

You always told me many of my posts were devaluing the forum and you said that about other quality posters. "Message to the Arab" is not a quality thread and this was made by Konradzky. In addition, he made another pointless thread about a peace treaty. He attacks anyone that disagrees with him with racial slurs and bigotry and then he says he is sorry. I hate apologists. If you did something wrong and did apologize, then I believe you are a moron. You already did the deed, why are you apologizing? "Sorry I f***ed your girlfriend." Okay...you already f***ed my girlfriend. If you felt so bad about doing that, why did you do it in the first place? You didn't feel guilty before you f***ed my girl, so why are you feeling guilt now?

Look, Philosophical Filipino aka Portuguese Logic aka Logical Madness aka Conradzky aka Konradzky is polluting your forum with bullshit. He provides absolutely nothing to this forum besides trolling. There are so many quality posts on this thread and this dumb ass invades them and posts nonsense like the thread called "Chinese Manners." Yeah, I posted in that thread too and I am guilty of baiting the idiot, but he doesn't post anything of substance. Many quality posters like Jackal post here every blue moon and he used to post a lot. Many quality posters like Mr. Peabody doesn't post anymore either. There's a reason for that. Members like Konny is destructive. I have been on many forums and all forums have gimmick posters, trolls and spammers.

Men and sometimes women come on this forum to move abroad or find other dating prospects. No one is coming on this thread to talk about why Hitler killed the Jews or the message to forum member the Arab. I am sick of this forum because of idiots like Konradzky and OilTradingAcademy. Both of these morons keep getting banned and they keep coming back. One of them says we are all losers and we need help, but he keeps posting on this forum. Then Konny, he has multiple personalities and he is a hypocrite.

Many members have applauded Repatriate for his moderation. I even applauded him too. Your forum is out of control. Oh yeah, why is jamesbond the only moderator on the forum? Does he even moderate? I love jamesbond, but he doesn't moderate at all.

Your forum has deteriorated since late 2010 and it will continue.

Definitions of trolling, which is what Konradzky is:

Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.


Guy: "I just found the coolest ninja pencil in existence."
Other Guy: "I just found the most retarded thread in existence."

Definition 2


Trolling is trying to get a rise out of someone. Forcing them to respond to you, either through wise-crackery, posting incorrect information, asking blatantly stupid questions, or other foolishness. However, trolling statements are never true or are ever meant to be construed as such. Nearly all trolled statements are meant to be funny to some people, so it does have some social/entertainment value.

"Trolling" isn't simply "harmful statements". Intentionally insulting/libelous statements are "flaming".

Just as bad as trolling is "Feeding the Trolls". This is when people say stuff that they know will prompt someone to respond with a trolled reply and/or replying to comments that are blatantly from a troll. This is especially true when a troll first makes his comment/reply, and (usually many) people respond, either trying to correct the troll, or express anger at the statement. At that point, the trolling was successful and has been fed. When encouraged by success and feeding, trolls often return.
In World of Warcraft, there are occasionally people that blurt out in world chat, "You get your mount at level 40 and costs 100 gold." then immediately signs off.

This information is outdated by over a year; but MANY people respond for at least 10-15 minutes afterwards with either corrections or calling that player a 'dummy', or something similar insulting their intelligence.

Trolling and subsequent feeding. Perfect examp
le.



Konradzky has you by your balls, Winston. You sympathize with him so much because he is Asian. He is the only member I have seen on this forum that you were like, "Should I give him another chance?" Dude has been chaotic on this forum. Do you really want me to make a list of his comments he has made since his "apology.' The dude is still doing the same shit like he has done before. Everyone has a right to free speech, but what has he contributed to this forum? If this was anyone other forum, he would have been permanently banned for life and if he tried to come back, he would be banned the moment he made an account. Stop worrying about people's feelings. We are all grown ass men here. If he is crying because he got banned then he needs some help. He will live.

You are not Mister Rogers, Winston. You show loads of favoritism on this forum and you know it. If a member causes chaos, all he has to do is either 1. Kiss your ass 2. Make a fake ass apology. You then let him back on the forum like a imbecile.

Anyway, something needs to be done.
Last edited by Fenix on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:34 am, edited 4 times in total.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Postby Fenix » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:25 am

Konradzsky wrote:
PhxSosa wrote:How many threads have you made in the past day? How many replies have you gotten from them? Wait for it...wait for it...ZERO, O....nada, zilch...No one gives a f**k about you, Konny. Go on Feministing and whine and moan about your PMS on there. You are in the wrong website.

Yeah, I have been on this site longer than you have been alive, but guess what? I only make 1.09 posts a day because I have a f***ing life. Guess who posts 17 posts a day? Konra...never mind.

The only reason why I am saying race shit is because you called me a "negro cotton picker." I am stooping to your level. Oh, you planned this right? You got me! I am an undercover racist!

Go back to your gangster life in the projects with your plucked eyebrows and your crusty ass lips and go back to Ray Ray and Pookie's since you love to be pimped out by them, fag. Go back to earning your money on the corner, you little slut.

So, you know firsthand that Africans don't use condoms huh? That's the reason why you have a limp when you walk...You don't have poison ivy or bitten by bedbugs...You have an itchy asshole for being a flaming faggot. Just admit you are a ladyboy. A man that wants to have the benefits of being a woman, so you get your sex changed.

No, I hate America because Americans are superficial, anti-social and brainwashed. I want a new life somewhere else and it is really none of your concern as to why I want to move to another country. I do whatever the f**k I want. Aren't you the same guy lying about having a Colombian girlfriend? Aren't you the one making multiple accounts as different ethnicities? Filipino or Portuguese? Which one is it? Sorry, I am the one that wants to be another ethnicity...Forgive me.

Go back to Africa? There's a problem...

1. I don't like black or African women (self hater!). Don't even say it because you are the biggest self hater on this site.

2. I don't know what country I am originally from since you know that Africa is not a God damn country it is a continent. I am an American. How come you won't go to the Philippines? Because you want a white woman so badly and white women want a man. White women like to have good sex and with you they would only have a good laugh, if you get what I am saying, noodle dick.

Girl, I didn't lose my cool. I am laughing my ass off at your idiocy. You are what I am talking about. You have no substance and your posts are nothing but trolling and race/flame baiting. You want people to flame you and you want people to respond to your stupid posts. Your microscopic dick doesn't get hard without someone responding to you. You should thank me for giving you an erection.

I don't live in Africa and I was born in America, last time I checked. I am a white man trapped in a black man's body? Look who's talking. You want a white woman so much and when you see other minorities like blacks have success with white women, you piss your pants. Don't even get me started on your whitewashing. Yes, you whitewash. I love myself unlike you.

I need to get a life? Who is the one posting 17 posts a day on Happier Abroad forum again? I know it isn't me. You claim to live in Chicago, but I bet any amount of money that you would have a train ran on you if you ever step foot in the worst parts of Chicago. It's time to wake up from your wet dream, Konny.


You base your whole life on how many responses you get on your threads. You're a sad, pathetic, and lonely coon.

I spontaneously post out original ideas for thought-provoking inspiration and comedic relief.

Hey coon, there's more blacks in prison than there are in college. Even black women don't want black men! LOL! Look at all the single black mothers cuz broke coons like you don't got no job. You are a coon raised by a single black mother. Your hero is Hitler that's why you want to move to Germany and be just like him. German women are butch, average, and totally unapproachable. You are just heading into the homeland of the Germanic/Anglo-Saxon hellhole that you claim to hate in America.

Your apparent hatred for Asians is quite obvious. The race war isn't in your favor negro because Chinese are taking up all the resouces in Africa while your lazy African people are just letting it happen. Asians are smarter, wealthier, and generally more accepted by whites than your black ass will ever be in deutschland.

You are a self-hater. You hate being black. You also hate being American. You are a coward and not a real man in my book. A real man deals with it and fights like a Spartan warrior. Go run away to Germany lil negro boy and pick some cotton along the way. Nobody is stopping you. Oh wait, you have no job and you smoke crack. Typical Negro behavior. Plus you got 3 baby mamas. Welfare is a bitch.

Sosa, you can't f**k with a real gangster thug like me. I'm a sucka-free boss.


*****


Aren't you the one crying about people don't response to your threads? I make threads on this forum every other month or so and I don't care if people post in it or not. I know my threads get a certain amount of views. As long as people read my threads, I am fine. I am not an attention whore like you are. I don't post 17 posts a day, oops, I am sorry, you post 26 times a day. On a good day, I will posts around 3 times. I have something called a life, which you don't have and it is apparent. Every time I log on this site, who's name do I see? Konny, your name is always on the "registered users" list. Get a f***ing clue.

You are so cute! Is coon the new word you learned today? Do you know anymore racial slurs? I think it's hot when you call me a coon, so find more, please! I always loved jungle bunny. Use that one on me next time, you sexy sucka-free beast!

This is what you call comic relief and posting "original ideas" and "thought-provoking inspiration":

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... ght=#66114

"You should gather a bunch of diabetic people and have a contest to see who can drink the most soda pop in one sitting. The ones who don't suffer seizures of diabetic shock will win a lifetime supply of insulin.

Any sugar-binging contests involving candies and sodas would be highly entertaining to watch. I'd pay to see greedy fat Americans win some cash."


http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... ght=#66083

"I have pissed off some people with my wild antics and pranking techniques. But I am a passionately angry motherf***er.

In order to restore peace and harmony to the forum wars, I will offer a proposal of peace to the ones I have offended.

My proposition: I apologize to those who took my words the wrong way.

The "trolling" is a dumb label and used by those who are sensitive bitches. I won't name anyone. PHX SOSA and LAVEZZI. REPATRIATE!!!

I am willing to end the evil exchange of war words to bring a sense of calm and rationality back to the environment.

Respect goes both ways, if I get attacked or insulted, I will retaliate with vicious hatred accordingly. Simple as that.

These are my terms. Accept or die."


^^^Hell of a peace treaty,chump skin!

Oh, this one is my favorite!

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... highlight=

"Chinese women are bland to me. They lack the intense passion and depth I desire.

They look like 12 year old school girls and most of you white men are attracted to that. Which disturbs me because it reminds me of pedophilia.

I like girls who are of legal age and look their age. Plus if they age well that's great too.

Most women are dirty whores. They suck dick, take it up the butt, have to sit down to urinate. The dirty points just keep adding up.

Oh yeah, women bleed from their c**ts every month too. WTF?"



I have never been arrested. I have never been to jail aka no criminal record. I wasn't raised by a single black mother. I hate America because I have no future here. What else can I possibly do? What else can I possibly see? Every state is the same besides the weather and accents. There's nothing new under the American sun. Last time I checked, there were more than 200+ countries on Earth. I would like to explore many of them in the future. I am moving to Germany because I always wanted to. Germany and Denmark have been on my radar since I was a kid. I just started to research since 2006-2007. German women are average, butch and unapproachable huh? All the ones I talked to have been the opposite. I pretty much have a German girlfriend right now. Only difference is, I haven't asked her out. I did tell her I wanted her to be my girlfriend.

I can hate America all I want, you f***ing faggot motherf***er. It is not against the law and you are not an authoritative figure to even tell me to "love it or leave it." You are a loser and you will never be anything in life, so your bullshit to me holds no weight. I don' t give a flying f**k about your opinions or your opinions about me. I am not brainwashed to pretend I like living in America because I don't. I already posted why I want to leave America, but you are too busy trolling to even look for that post.

You have to be shitting me. I love everybody. I have always been a diverse person. My best friends in high school were all of different races. One was white, one was black, one was bi-racial and one was Native American. Like the Village People without the faggotry, something you would know more about than me :) I don't hate Asians. The only person to seem to hate Asians is the one subhuman I am talking to right now. How many times have you been on this site and bashed Filipinos and you are Filipino yourself? Reminder: I am not your mirror image, so stop talking about yourself. The majority of people that are friendly and kind to me are white people. White people treat me the best. I have been treated well by Asian and Latinos too. Even racists whites with confederate flags hanging all over their house invited me not once, but twice into their home. My friend told me that I was different than the other blacks and they accepted me.

The German women I talked to on have never mentioned race to me even once time. You are jealous of anyone that has success. You are mad because white women like me. It doesn't matter the country. They are drawn to me and that makes you sick to your stomach. Not only me as a black man, but you do this to other members of color. You need a reality check. Stop mentioning Africa. I have never step foot in Africa and I have lived in America for 28 years. I am an American. I look nothing like an "African." My skin is much lighter and I have higher cheek bones. I am mixed with African, Cherokee Indian and possible Spanish blood. Let's not kid ourselves here. I find it funny how racists like you always draw up the African card like that somehow is going to make me angry. It is not going to make me angry. You just look like a damn fool. Africans in Africa and "African-Americans" in America are two different species just like a solifugae and a spider are two different species.

Dude, I love being black. I don't consider myself black. I have always considered myself an individual. I am not a self-hater. You are the biggest self-hater on this forum. Please find the posts where I said I hate being black. Please show me a post where I said I hate being an American. I said I hate living in America. I said I hate being put in the same cesspool of black stereotypes because I don't act like the blacks you keep thinking I act like. You draw up all of the popular generalizations of black people you see and hear about and you dump them all on me. You don't know me from a can of paint. Members on here that have talked to me and members that have actually met me in person would tell you that you are an ignorant motherf***er. I am a coward? I am free to do whatever the f**k I want. I can go to Germany or anywhere I want and you can't do shit about it.

Oh, about my "you have no job" thing you like to keep saying. Yeah, I did lose a job a few weeks ago, but guess what? I can always get another one, which I do have a new one. It is the best job opportunity I have had in a while. I will make $4,000 a month for doing probably 4 hours of work a day just writing articles once I found out the final details of the job even if I don't make $4,000 a month, I will make more money in 2 hours than you will in a week, dickface. You are probably a 19-year old punk that lives with his parents and soaks up all of their resources. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention...I don't have any "baby mamas" or kids and I am not on welfare either. I have never been on welfare and my parents were never on welfare either. I lived a lower middle class lifestyle with my parents. I lived a normal life.

Newsflash! All women of European descent do not like you, son! They never will! Get that through your thick ass cranium. Your head is harder than your dick. I know Mother Nature tends to rape some individuals, but she raped you pretty nicely.

Sucka-free boss? How about "I have no life, I jack off to responses I get on Happier Abroad, I get to use my parents bandwidth for free, I wish Russian, Slavic or any European women would like me for me aka I have a small penis and you need to accept or die" boss...
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Postby zboy1 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:53 am

PhxSosa, glad to see you back. Don't let Konradzsky get to you! I don't why he hasn't been banned yet. He's driving everyone insane here...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Fenix » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:48 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkfVdrtLcRs[/youtube]

So much for that peace treaty huh?

So, who is the one that made 2345676543 accounts on here as different ethnicities again? Who is the one lying about having a Colombian model as a girlfriend but got exposed by odbo? My bad, you were doing it just to see what we would say right?

I am not wasting my time with your dumb ass anymore. You have nothing better to do than to attack all members on this forum. I wish Winston has some balls to ban you or make an ignore feature, so I don't have to read your stupid posts because you ruin good threads or Winston gives me moderator status.

I can't believe I wasted keystrokes on you. I laugh my ass off reading your posts, man. You think you are some Einstein or something. Keep making me laugh. You are probably the biggest p***y on the planet in real life. The Internet is your place to become this "bad ass." but you hide underneath your mom's skirt like a little bitch.

I am done with you. I will continue to laugh at your posts because that's all your posts are good for, you ignorant piece of dog shit. I have been on many forums and I have been online a long time. I have debated with every type of character known to man and you are just like they are. You are the lowest form of human filth.

You are pretty much a waste of human flesh. You need psychological help. You can never beat me in a debate. Only thing you can beat is your needle dick...You won? Hahahahaha...Peace out, loser.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Postby Winston » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:01 pm

You guys, this flame war is funny. But don't draw it out too long. Once in a while, a debate/argument is funny. But don't let it get out of control.

Phoenix, I do not show favoritism to Konradzsky just because he is Asian. You are bringing race into this, not me.

He does have a few good insights on various issues. But you are right. He is attacking people too much.

Konradzsky, please tone down your attacks on people. Some of your insights on issues are good. Can you stick to doing that? And stop posting so much everyday too. Your insights on issues are fine. But your personal attacks are getting out of control. Please cool it. I've already PMed you about this. If you continue, I'll have to issue a temporary ban on you.

So stop the attacks and only talk about the issues, and decrease your post frequency too please.

Thanks.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby GuitarGuy996 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:09 pm

The inflammatory remarks and racial slurs are going way overboard. This guy should be IP banned. I'm sorry Konrad but you've really gone way too far.

Winston, I know you are a laid back guy and I do appreciate that about you, but this all does to damage to the reputation of the forum.

I think debate, even heavy debate is a good thing. But when it gets personal it's done.
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:02 pm

Postby Winston » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:03 pm

Well it turned out to be a mistake to let Konradzsky back in. He is clearly a nut case with mental problems. Today he went on a rampage posting a hate letter to everyone here in many threads. Obviously he is totally deranged and beyond help. I feel sorry for him.

I apologize to everyone for the mistake of giving him another chance. But hey, at least I can now say that I give people chances before I ban them. Everyone deserves a second chance. And he blew it. So he's out.

I may have been wrong to hope that he would change. But hey, at least I gave him the chance to. What if I had been right?

But this isn't about being right or wrong. It's about giving people more chances to change before getting rid of them. So at least I showed some compassion and tolerance. So in that sense, it was right to at least give others a chance. Otherwise, we might assume that everyone who trolls is bad and unchangeable, just because of one bad example. That would run the risk of putting every troll in the same basket.

Anyway, I won't be giving him another chance, even if he apologizes. I've banned his user name, email address, IP, and deleted all his posts. If you notice him trying to return, PM me.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 6 guests