Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


So lets have an unmoderated forum for awhile.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Winston » Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:30 pm

Well it turns out I was right. The forum has been fine and quiet since Konradzsky was banned. So I was right - the problem was just ONE troll, not a whole group like Repatriate claimed. He made a mountain out of a molehill and predicted that this forum would go down in flame wars if I let all those guys back in. Well I have, and except for Konradzsky, no one has been a problem. So it appears that I was right and Repatriate was wrong. The Wuman's rationality and wise judgment turned out to be right. :)

This isn't the first time that Repatriate has been proven wrong. He was also proven wrong before when he said that there was no proven scientific link between race and IQ. When I posted the documents and research that proved him wrong, he never apologized. Typical male ego - never admits that he's wrong, even after it's been proven. It takes a real man to admit that he's wrong.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm







Postby Repatriate » Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:33 pm

Winston wrote:Well it turns out I was right. The forum has been fine and quiet since Konradzsky was banned. So I was right - the problem was just ONE troll, not a whole group like Repatriate claimed. He made a mountain out of a molehill and predicted that this forum would go down in flame wars if I let all those guys back in. Well I have, and except for Konradzsky, no one has been a problem. So it appears that I was right and Repatriate was wrong. The Wuman's rationality and wise judgment turned out to be right. :)

This isn't the first time that Repatriate has been proven wrong. He was also proven wrong before when he said that there was no proven scientific link between race and IQ. When I posted the documents and research that proved him wrong, he never apologized. Typical male ego - never admits that he's wrong, even after it's been proven. It takes a real man to admit that he's wrong.

Winston I didn't say it would go down the shitter right away. I said that the trolls would gradually build up like a few months ago until someone does something about it. That's usually what happens. You're the one who has some sort of weird mental issues about letting things go downhill until it reaches a problem level before you finally act instead of ensuring it doesn't go that route in the first place.

Also the whole IQ thing was way out of your depth. You're not a researcher in genetics and IQ research and neither am I. So that's why I bowed out of that. You posted a few ludicrous youtube studies by crackpots which I didn't even feel like replying to because it was lame as well as a waste of my time.

Also you have this weird habit on insisting that you "win" arguments when actually the only person ever claiming that is you alone. It seems you're the gold standard of what's right or wrong based on your judgement and not what is factually or objectively true. :lol: This is something Rock has even mentioned about you before too. You just like to argue for argument's sake and you seem to enjoy making adversaries of people for no apparent reason.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Billy » Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:46 pm

Repatriate got owned by Winston. BAM. lol.

Winston 1: Repatriate 0
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Postby Repatriate » Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:21 pm

Billy wrote:Repatriate got owned by Winston. BAM. lol.

Winston 1: Repatriate 0

Surprise Surprise look at who the peanut gallery consists of.

:lol:
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Winston » Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:39 pm

Repatriate wrote:
Winston wrote:Well it turns out I was right. The forum has been fine and quiet since Konradzsky was banned. So I was right - the problem was just ONE troll, not a whole group like Repatriate claimed. He made a mountain out of a molehill and predicted that this forum would go down in flame wars if I let all those guys back in. Well I have, and except for Konradzsky, no one has been a problem. So it appears that I was right and Repatriate was wrong. The Wuman's rationality and wise judgment turned out to be right. :)

This isn't the first time that Repatriate has been proven wrong. He was also proven wrong before when he said that there was no proven scientific link between race and IQ. When I posted the documents and research that proved him wrong, he never apologized. Typical male ego - never admits that he's wrong, even after it's been proven. It takes a real man to admit that he's wrong.


Winston I didn't say it would go down the shitter right away. I said that the trolls would gradually build up like a few months ago until someone does something about it. That's usually what happens. You're the one who has some sort of weird mental issues about letting things go downhill until it reaches a problem level before you finally act instead of ensuring it doesn't go that route in the first place.

Also the whole IQ thing was way out of your depth. You're not a researcher in genetics and IQ research and neither am I. So that's why I bowed out of that. You posted a few ludicrous youtube studies by crackpots which I didn't even feel like replying to because it was lame as well as a waste of my time.

Also you have this weird habit on insisting that you "win" arguments when actually the only person ever claiming that is you alone. It seems you're the gold standard of what's right or wrong based on your judgement and not what is factually or objectively true. :lol: This is something Rock has even mentioned about you before too. You just like to argue for argument's sake and you seem to enjoy making adversaries of people for no apparent reason.


You said that there was a troll epidemic. There was none. It was just ONE guy. Now you are backpeddling. Anyone can issue warnings about a troll buildup problem in the future and turn out to be right. That is a general prediction that applies to any forum. Kind of like how psychic make vague general predictions that would apply to anyone, and then claim to get a hit afterward.

But let's get real. You claimed there was a troll epidemic caused by multiple posters. There wasn't. You were WRONG. Just accept it.

I admit when I'm wrong. Everyone makes mistakes, including you and Rock. Just because you never admit mistakes, doesn't mean you never make them.

I did not just post some YouTube videos by crackpots. I posted SCIENTIFIC STUDIES AND RESEARCH PAPERS about the link between race and IQ. You saw them. Don't deny it. They proved you wrong. Even Rock has done research on this and acknowledges that this is proven. (however, since he likes to change back and forth between positions to play devil's advocate, you never know when he's going to try to argue the other side, or both sides. lol)

You don't have to be an expert in genetics to find credible research papers. If you were right, then college students could not cite credible sources in their essays, simply because they are not credible sources themselves. Another basic error from you. lol

Just admit that you were wrong. It's obvious by now that you were.

I am not a gold standard. Fact is fact. Obvious is obvious. Whether you admit being wrong or not, does not change that you were wrong and erred.

We all make mistakes. Man up and admit yours when they are proven.

Billy, actually the score is Winston - 2, Repatriate - 0, because he was wrong about two points above, not just one. lol

PS - Furthermore, look at GuitarGuy's posts now. It turns out that he was never a troll, but a nice civil intelligent guy. Therefore, your judgment about him was in error, which even Rock concurred with. Why can't you even admit that?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Repatriate » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:11 pm

Winston wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
Winston wrote:Well it turns out I was right. The forum has been fine and quiet since Konradzsky was banned. So I was right - the problem was just ONE troll, not a whole group like Repatriate claimed. He made a mountain out of a molehill and predicted that this forum would go down in flame wars if I let all those guys back in. Well I have, and except for Konradzsky, no one has been a problem. So it appears that I was right and Repatriate was wrong. The Wuman's rationality and wise judgment turned out to be right. :)

This isn't the first time that Repatriate has been proven wrong. He was also proven wrong before when he said that there was no proven scientific link between race and IQ. When I posted the documents and research that proved him wrong, he never apologized. Typical male ego - never admits that he's wrong, even after it's been proven. It takes a real man to admit that he's wrong.


Winston I didn't say it would go down the shitter right away. I said that the trolls would gradually build up like a few months ago until someone does something about it. That's usually what happens. You're the one who has some sort of weird mental issues about letting things go downhill until it reaches a problem level before you finally act instead of ensuring it doesn't go that route in the first place.

Also the whole IQ thing was way out of your depth. You're not a researcher in genetics and IQ research and neither am I. So that's why I bowed out of that. You posted a few ludicrous youtube studies by crackpots which I didn't even feel like replying to because it was lame as well as a waste of my time.

Also you have this weird habit on insisting that you "win" arguments when actually the only person ever claiming that is you alone. It seems you're the gold standard of what's right or wrong based on your judgement and not what is factually or objectively true. :lol: This is something Rock has even mentioned about you before too. You just like to argue for argument's sake and you seem to enjoy making adversaries of people for no apparent reason.


You said that there was a troll epidemic. There was none. It was just ONE guy. Now you are backpeddling. Anyone can issue warnings about a troll buildup problem in the future and turn out to be right. That is a general prediction that applies to any forum. Kind of like how psychic make vague general predictions that would apply to anyone, and then claim to get a hit afterward.

But let's get real. You claimed there was a troll epidemic caused by multiple posters. There wasn't. You were WRONG. Just accept it.

I admit when I'm wrong. Everyone makes mistakes, including you and Rock. Just because you never admit mistakes, doesn't mean you never make them.

I did not just post some YouTube videos by crackpots. I posted SCIENTIFIC STUDIES AND RESEARCH PAPERS about the link between race and IQ. You saw them. Don't deny it. They proved you wrong. Even Rock has done research on this and acknowledges that this is proven. (however, since he likes to change back and forth between positions to play devil's advocate, you never know when he's going to try to argue the other side, or both sides. lol)

You don't have to be an expert in genetics to find credible research papers. If you were right, then college students could not cite credible sources in their essays, simply because they are not credible sources themselves. Another basic error from you. lol

Just admit that you were wrong. It's obvious by now that you were.

I am not a gold standard. Fact is fact. Obvious is obvious. Whether you admit being wrong or not, does not change that you were wrong and erred.

We all make mistakes. Man up and admit yours when they are proven.

Billy, actually the score is Winston - 2, Repatriate - 0, because he was wrong about two points above, not just one. lol

PS - Furthermore, look at GuitarGuy's posts now. It turns out that he was never a troll, but a nice civil intelligent guy. Therefore, your judgment about him was in error, which even Rock concurred with. Why can't you even admit that?


Winston, I simply don't want to waste my time with this. Believe what you want you will insist on it anyways and declare yourself the winner and "Wu Master" or some other delusional thing. I won't spend time going back and forth with you on things I couldn't care less about. At this point you are the one stroking your own ego about things that are really out of your depth. If you have the answer to the IQ question then go present it to the nobel committee. A collection of youtube links and the usual bell curve research (which have way more legitimate scientific detractors) does not convince me in the least.

Btw you've been acting like a real head case lately. You even sent me PM's insisting that I go meet people on this forum in Thailand and when I stated several times that I was busy you accused me of being scared and hiding something.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Fenix » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:14 pm

Off Topic: Winston, why are you dodging/ignoring/avoiding my thread I made about your son? I didn't create the thread so everyone can bash Winston Wu. I was actually asking serious questions and I wanted serious answers.

Now...back to this crap you are talking about regarding trolls and Repatriate. Repatriate did a marvelous job as a moderator. That's what moderators do. I have been on many forums since I was 14 years old and I know a troll when I see one. They weren't called trolls back then. If a member comes on your forum causes chaos then there's a problem. You allow them to run-a-muck. For example, OilTradingAcademy. You knew it was him, but you did nothing until members PM'ed you. He was on a rampage for a few days, but you sat there and did nothing.

Listen to your members! I used to be Pacsun on this forum and I am the 42nd member to register on this site. Many members know what they are talking about in regards to trolls aka members with no purpose. If I say that Konradzky is a troll then he is one. If I say Johnny Blowjob is posting some heinous shit then I think you should take that into consideration.

Many forum adminstrators have forum staff, e.g. moderators that run the site when the admin cannot. The moderator can do what he or she wants as long as it is within the forum guidelines and that is what Repatriate did. Do you know why this forum is back to normal again? Because idiots like Philosophical Filipino and OilTradingAcademy and their multiple personalities are gone. This is the way you earn income, so I think you should take these things more seriously.

This forum is not about why Hitler killed the Jews. There are other forums online where these members can go on. One particular poster only signs on this site to just post racist shit. This forum is supposed to be for expat living and global dating. It's okay to talk about American women suck, but the main theme of this site is global dating. Repatriate's moderation is nowhere near as bad as the forums I have been on. Not by a long shot. I was a marked man on prowrestling.com forum for a good year. The administrator and a couple of moderators knew when I created a new name. 1. I would send reputation to members in a certain manner. 2. They knew my IP and they would ban me within 2 days. That was their job. Why was I banned? The adminstrator didn't like me and she was racist. I still have the conversation we had on AIM from 2006 as proof. That forum and another prowrestling forum I go on are very strict.

I know this is your forum, but you can't have compassion. Considering this forum is your moneymaker, I think you would be more cautious about the members you have on here. Yeah, freedom of speech and blah blah blah, but come on. If someone is calling you a chink, why would you allow him to say that because he has the right to say it? You are not a natural born leader. Leaders don't show compassion. Do you think military NCOs and COs have compassion? When one of the privates are out of line, what do you think an NCO (sergeant) is going to do? He is not going to be like, "Private, I will give you 25 chances to shoot this rifle. Don't worry about it. If you can't shoot, the enemies will understand." f**k no. That NCO is going to yell at him and tell him to shoot the rifle or if he doesn't he is going to f**k his ass up.

This was mentioned before, but I believe it is true now. You have feminine traits and tendencies. Only women exude "compassion" and "second chances." Second chances for what? Konradzky gets a warning for spamming and race-baiting and then if he does it again, you ban him for 3 days or what not. He does it for the third time, you permanently ban him. You don't give him motherly advice. That's usually how it works on other forums. Warning, temporary ban and permanent ban.

Not this: I called everyone on your forum losers. I called the black members niggers. I called the Asian members chinks. I called the white members honkeys. I called the Mexican members beaners. I am sorry for all of that. I have been abused by women my whole life. Then Winston accepts his apology and he is back on the forum and he does the same shit again and he apologizes again. Certain members know how you are. They play to your emotions just like a female and you fall for it each time.

Listen to your members! Repatriate was fantastic as a moderator. The only ban I didn't agree with was martianmay, but the rest were justified. I sound like a broken record, but you are not right all of the time. This is your mantra: I am right and when I am wrong, I am right. Just because this is your forum doesn't mean you are an authoritative figure, meaning whatever you say is a fact because it is not. You have been wrong on many occasions, but you don't admit you are wrong. Anyway, stop being Mother Goose and take control of your forum. Repatriate was doing just fine.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Postby Winston » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:12 pm

Phoenix,
You are going on a long-winded tirade again.

Repatriate was fine overall but he overdid it and banned too many members, some of whom were innocent. Most people here agree with that. Even you have to agree that GuitarGuy was not a troll. Neither was billy, martinmay, or intothewild.

Everyone makes mistakes. I admit to mine. Repatriate doesn't. That's a fact. He has never admitted to any mistakes.

Repatriate is a very intelligent/insightful and brutally honest person. Yeah. But he made some mistakes in banning innocent people. Why can't you accept that Phoenix?

Of course I have feminine traits. I never claimed to be macho or very masculine. I am logical, wise, insightful, spiritual, open minded and easy going, yeah, but I never claimed to be a strong masculine type. Why do you think I vibe well with women as friends, better than most other guys do?

Leaders don't have compassion? Dude, this is not the military. That only applies to military leaders. Not motivational leaders or leaders for social change. Those types are motivated by compassion. You got it wrong.

Repatriate:
There are many published studies on the Race/IQ link. I gave you some, remember? I gave you a report in PDF to download too. It's all fully documented, and was documented long ago. It's not my fault you ignored them. You ignored them when I posted them, so why should I post them here for you again? I never said I was an expert. But I quoted those who were experts. Anyone can quote credible sources and experts. Your Nobel Prize argument makes no sense. They would not give that prize for such a politically incorrect discovery.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Fenix » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:11 am

I'm on a long-winded tirade? Looking in the mirror again? You are worse than me.

Repatriate was fine and I don't blame him for moderating the way he did. Billy's banned was justified and now Billy is trying so hard to not get banned now so he tries to suck your dick and it is so comical. Trolling is not the only reason why Repatriate banned people. Spamming, race-baiting, flame wars, etc. Repatriate would probably be a top moderator on other online sites not demoted to a regular member.

Repatriate has admit to making mistakes. You are too blind to realize or admit it. It takes you a long ass time to admit you made a mistake, so don't throw Repatriate under the Magic School Bus.

Repatriate is intelligent, insightful and honest, but he banned those people for a reason, so I can't read his mind and know why he did what he did. This is not a court of law. Stop using "innocent" and "guilty." People get banned all of the time like you banned me for lying...

Yeah, Angelo has more testoterone than you, I already know that.

I used the military as an example. Leaders have certain traits and they don't act like you, that's for damn sure. I am not wrong about leaders. Leaders have something called "assertiveness." I can't picture you doing "global dating seminars." You don't have it in you.

Debunked arguments you say in the other thread...You couldn't beat me in a debate if I gave you a cheat sheet. Let's not go there.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Postby IntoTheWild » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:53 am

PhxSosa wrote:Repatriate was fine and I don't blame him for moderating the way he did. Billy's banned was justified and now Billy is trying so hard to not get banned now so he tries to suck your dick and it is so comical. Trolling is not the only reason why Repatriate banned people. Spamming, race-baiting, flame wars, etc. Repatriate would probably be a top moderator on other online sites not demoted to a regular member.

Repatriate has admit to making mistakes. You are too blind to realize or admit it. It takes you a long ass time to admit you made a mistake, so don't throw Repatriate under the Magic School Bus.
.




Intelligent, insightful and honest???? I did nothing on here but share my views on picking up women. When people disagreed with me, I defended myself. When Odbo started making racial attacks, calling it 'faggotry', calling me a Jew and all that stuff what am I supposed to do? Sit there and not say anything in response?? What am I supposed to say PhxSosa?

What did I do that justified being banned that Odbo hasn't done? Have you seen his thread on 'niggers'? You don't find it in the least disrespectful towards fellow humans? I find no humor in it, and I'm suprised that you being black wouldn't in the least find it trolling. Tell me, how have I been worse than that.

Have I started any threads attacking a whole segment of humanity or shaming them/making fun of them for shits and giggles? Have I ever tried to put anyone down who didn't throw stupid immature attacks on me?

I don't mind debating but when it comes down to name-calling, shaming tactics, or racial slurs, I call that trolling. Yet for some reason I was singled out on here and BANNED, while Odbo goes on with impunity.

It's not about 'political correctness', that's a smokescreen. You can't blow off every racial attack as just being 'non-PC'. It's hate propaganda or at the very least, DISRESPECT.

The only guys I have any real beef with on here are Repatriate for being such a judgemental tight-ass, and Odbo. Odbo starts shit because that's the kind of guy who does that. All he does is post provocative shit. Yes, I fell into it, I fell for the bait, but he's pretty persistent and I don't just take that crap and not say anything back.

Apparently I am a troll, yet Odbo, who is attacking a whole bunch of guys including me is not a troll, and Repatriate backs him up. Either treat us new guys equally and fairly, or just admit you're biased.
IntoTheWild
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:43 am

Postby Winston » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:44 am

Welcome back IntotheWild,
I didn't read many of your posts, but the ones I did read seemed to be just you disagreeing and debating issues, not trolling.

Actually, FYI, Repatriate did want to ban Odbo too. But me and some of the core advisors here derive great entertainment from his posts, so I told him not to. Otherwise, he probably would have. That's why. So don't take it personally.

Phoenix:
You are making false statements again. Anyone can tell from my writings that I'm a VERY assertive person. I just am not a natural public speaker nor comfortable in that setting. I could do it if I really wanted to. I've taught English before and can do it. It's just that it's a nerve-wracking experience.

Repatriate has never admitted his mistakes here. Show me one instance where he did.

You are making up random shit again Phoenix, to try to start petty arguments, because you are miserable. Stop it. It won't work. See the other thread about my son, where I gave you a good role model to follow, who is so refreshing compared to you.

I don't have time for this. I have far too many things to do. How am I supposed to go overseas if I keep wasting time on these petty flame wars that you keep trying to bait me into? I've been nothing but kind and helpful to you Phoenix. This is how you return my kindness? Gee you're really something, you know that?

So far, 5 innocent people were banned in a row:

GuitarGuy
Billy
IntotheWild
Ned Zeppelin
martinmay

Do you call that "good moderating" Phoenix? lol. I call it being "overly judgmental and quick to judge" as well as a "happy trigger finger". Phoenix, are you that desperate to argue with me that you even defend the banning of 5 innocent people in a row, calling it "good moderating"? lol. Obviously your judgment is off and skewed as well, and you are too desperate to try to find a reason to mock me on every issue. A wise person would not try to bait me into petty arguments and flame wars.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Billy » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:35 pm

I am sucking your dick Winston. What do I get for that? I want to be a moderator. I want to play god ;-). My first action will be banning Repatriate for 1 week. Phx Sosa will be banned for 1 day. Odbo will be banned every second day.

InToTheWild will be banned unless he makes one post about the topic "my plans for living abroad". Same with guitar guy.

Eric will get editing rights for odbo´s posts.

Ned Zeppelin and Falcon will be my co moderators.

Odbo will be banned every second week unless he makes a post abot "10 reasos why I like blacks" and a rhyme.
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Postby IntoTheWild » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:48 pm

Lol. That's right Billy, lighten things up here a little.

Oh, don't worry, I am ACTUALLY going overseas very soon, unlike many. *cough* You know, like some of the more vocal ones here *cough*

I don't have 'plans' I am motherfuckin' doing it! lol.

Not just talking about it. I'll be all over Southeast Asia by the end of this month. I'll probably have something to say then. I won't talk about it until I've actually done it.

Ahh I can't wait for all those Thai/Indian/Malaysian/European hotties ;) I'm pumped.

Maybe I will even 'see the light' and find out that women there fall all over themselves for sweet, submissive, straightforward nice guys and aren't just after their wallet. I will no longer have to be a prick to women.................. NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! lol.
IntoTheWild
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:43 am

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cornfed, Google Adsense [Bot], Kradmelder, Yahoo [Bot], yick and 5 guests