Sweden the definition of a feminist hell hole

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

djfourmoney wrote:All this screaming and jumping-n-down about Sweden is not productive at all.

First if you a Caucasian Man struggling with Caucasian Women, you have f***ing choices and stop BITCHING.

White Men are at the top of the food chain and created this MESS by ALLOWING IT TO HAPPEN.

Now with that said, stop complaining and take your asses to South America where in some countries women are waiting to be dicked down by some blue/green eyed White Man as to lighten up the family biological line.

Go do Asia, White Men are ahead of everybody else but Asian men in family preference.

If you want a White Woman, you know where to go - Eastern Europe.

SO STOP BITCHING already as a Black Man I am tired of this constant complaining. Stop spending money on local bitches, stop spending money on cars, gadgets and other shit you don't need. Get the basics and save money, don't work more jobs, don't work more hours, that's for f***ing fools.

I'll keep saying it, Donate Plasma for CK, if you don't have AIDS or some other disorder, then do it.
this is so true.White dudes do have a lot of options especially if they go over seas.White men have white supremacy on there side when it comes to the choices they have abroad.Most people like to think that there is no racism in places like brasil but i saw through that shit real quick,seeing a lot of brasilian females dating choices.I guess i just got lucky with my brasilian girl.But white men in north east brasil would clean house for sure.
Blacks in brasil just like the blacks in america have been also taught to dislike them selves by the white brasilian population there for you see the same problems with blacks in brasil just like in the black community in the united states.
But even a black man still has better options in brasil or some other country than in the u.s. with out a doubt.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Banano wrote:WTF is wrong with Sweden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybqmye4i974
Sweden sounds like a Smith College/Northampton MA nation-state. For years, I've avoided that dank, pit stop in I-91/Rte 9 intersection because it's a township, run by "Valerie Solanas" butch dykes (Andy Warhol's shooter, mentioned in the radio show link) and they hate healthy heterosexuals.

All and all, I'd feared the day when Smith College would have a political beachhead and it looks like they have it in Sweden, over the USA. At least in the US, if men simply went to Nevada Brothels and stopped dating AWs, life would be ok. They can keep to themselves and things would be ok, in general. In Sweden, it looks like there's no such hope.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this site about why this person left Sweden:

http://www.whyileftsweden.com/

I emailed the host of a popular alternative radio show based in Sweden, about why he said on his show that everywhere is the same as America and that moving abroad is not a solution, when we have tons of proof and testimonials that it is. Here is his vehement response:

"Winston.

Wow. Kinda sounds like you've got it all figured out ...but in fact you go it all backwards.

From your perspective, I do live abroad. I live in "Europe" (Sweden in fact) so let me enlighten you.

1. You're wrong. Living costs are MUCH more expensive in Sweden. How can you even make such an assumption? In what area/town in Sweden did/do you live in?
2. There is NO SUCH THING as "free" health care. Especially not in Sweden. YOU pay for everything. It's called OUTRAGEOUS TAXES! If you don't believe this: move here, live here, work here, start a business here ... and then we can talk, ok!
3. You say "food is much more organic and natural" ...where? Please tell me where I can go in Sweden to find better options then for example "Whole Foods" or "Trader Joe's". I can hardley find organic meat in the stores there.
4. Hahaha, you have OBVIOUSLY not been to Sweden. Yeah,oh wow - haha, that's one is a blast!
5. Where do you come up with these misconceptions? Where did you grow up in Sweden?
6. Once again, you have not been to Sweden - where liberal "butch" women have completely taken over society.

Go do your homework. Your claims are just ridiculous. http://www.whyileftsweden.com/ "

Here was my letter that he was responding to:

"See below. I'd be willing to do an interview about this. I can easily prove that you are very wrong that moving overseas is not a solution. See below.

----- Forwarded Message -----

Subject: Jay, important thing you are missing about solutions overseas

Hi Jay,
My name is Winston, founder of HappierAbroad.com. I've seen your films and listened to many of your interviews and I love your knowledge and wisdom. What you unveiled about the moon photos and videos being obvious fakes is very revealing, obvious and airtight. It's amazing how many people are in denial out there. People are a lot more programmed and zombie-like when I thought. When me and my friends go out somewhere, we make observations about everything we see, but most people don't. They are oblivious to other people and to the background around them and don't look at things and observe. For example, when they go to restaurants, they talk about the most mundane lighthearted stuff with their companion, whereas me and my friends are making observations about the background, decor, and other people around us. Situations like this make me feel like I'm the only aware person in an environment of zombies.

Have you ever felt that way?

Anyway, the reason I am writing you is this: I just listened to you on Red Ice Radio with Henrik and noticed that you and Henrik are not aware of something important. I can tell you FOR SURE that you are both wrong that moving overseas is not a solution. Moving overseas IS A SOLUTION and I can prove it. Allow me to prove it to you. I run a successful movement/community about this at HappierAbroad.com and thus am an authority in this subject. First, in summary, here are the main benefits of living overseas, which apply to many if not most countries abroad:

1. Cost of living is much lower and much more affordable in most countries (except UK and Japan).
2. Healthcare is much more affordable and even free in some countries. People don't get bankrupted by healthcare costs like they do in the US. At your age, that's a biggie that you should consider. My parents moved back to Taiwan since they get free healthcare there, since it would be reckless to remain in the US where one health incident can bankrupt you.
3. Food is much more organic and natural, at least compared to America. I'm surprised Henrik doesn't know this since he's in Europe. In Europe, food is much more natural and so there is no need for expensive organic health food stores. Go there and you will see this. It's very obvious. How can a truth seeking intellectual like Henrik not know about this? Very strange. I will CC him this email.
4. People are more authentic and down to earth and easier to meet. They are more open with strangers. The social atmosphere is more inclusive. You can meet people even if you go out alone, whereas in the US if you go out alone, you stay alone. I've met people in Europe in restaurants. They are easy to chat up and will invite you to sit with them. I can understand Henrik not knowing about this, because Swedes are not very open. However, he should know that the rest of Europe is like this. It's common knowledge there.
5. The social atmosphere is not as judgmental or competitive, thus you do not constantly feel insecure about yourself as you do in the US. This isn't as big of an issue if you are older, but it applies mostly to Gen X and Y, who grew up in insecurity their whole lives, never feeling accepted for themselves - thus developing inferiority complexes. Case in point: Blacks and Asians in England do NOT have the inferiority complex that they do in the US.
6. Most importantly for men, young women are much more friendly and feminine. They are more authentic, natural and down to earth, and easier to talk to and meet. They do NOT have the man-hating "all men are creeps" attitude or the disgust toward flirtation that American women do (in total contrast with the illusion of Hollywood movies where everyone is so open and flirtatious).

I run a successful website/movement at HappierAbroad.com about these truths and benefits that offer a solution to the loneliness and dysfunctional living in America. Amazingly, these truths are obvious but the alternative media, such as Red Ice and others, don't know about it. It's as if they are taboo even in the alternative media. Why is that?

I guess that's a good thing though, because my website has had no competition, which is why it's so successful, as I am the only one going in depth about the truths that I promote and share.

You can see many testimonials I put together that testify to the above at:
http://www.happierabroad.com/testimonials.php

Also see this big collection of quotes/comments from foreigners/immigrants that I put together that testify to my claims too:
http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page32.htm

I've also done many interviews in alternative radio, which are archived here:
http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts.php

Let me know what you think. Visit the main content of my site for proof of this real solution that many are living right now:
http://www.happierabroad.com

Henrik, I'd be willing to do an interview on your show about this if you like.

Jay, you mentioned in your interview on Red Ice Radio that you're thinking of moving overseas but are not sure where. Well feel free to come to my community to get an idea of which overseas country you might fit in best.

I don't know why you said in your interview with Henrik that you know some people who went to Ecuador and came back because it was more corrupt than the US, implying that moving overseas does not solve anything, which is FALSE AND WRONG. Why did you say that? MANY people are happily living overseas right now. The mainstream media won't tell you about this, but other sources, such as me, will.

I hope you'll consider what I'm presenting, as I can back up all of it.

If you want, I'd be glad to have a phone conversation with you sometime. Thanks for your time.

Best Regards,
Winston"
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That Swedish radio host just told me that he prefers living in America:

"I have been to America 4 times. I've stayed there for extended periods and I LOVE it compared to Sweden and most European countries.

We're just different, that's all.

You come live here - and I'll move there then :-)"

Do any of you know Swedish men who had it better in America?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Well, one guy apparently got sick of feminism and liberalism in the Nordic countries of Europe (Sweden, Denmark, and Norway) and he went and shot dead 80 liberals, mostly youth, from the liberal feminist ruling political party.

His name is Anders Brevik, have you heard of him?
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Boycott he fought against multiculturalism and islam. Some like Europe and some America. Different people different aims. Most guys who are not shure need some extra weak arguments to have the energy to leave their countries :)
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Yes multiculturalism and Islam, which are both encouraged by the liberal political elite. He also touched on the topic of feminism quite a lot in his 1,500 page manifesto. Have you read it? I read it, except for the part about Islam, because I don't have time to read 500 pages of Islamic history.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

The solution is clear isn't it?

You want a White Woman? = Eastern Europe. Places less traveled like Kazakhstan or something.

I don't find experienced Black Male travelers complaining about Europe or America nearly as much as White Men talk about their own women.

I know brothers that have cleaned house in South America, Asia, Europe and even Africa.

"Another man's trash is another man's treasure..."

My friend Eve.... Malmo, Sweden
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Yes multiculturalism and Islam, which are both encouraged by the liberal political elite. He also touched on the topic of feminism quite a lot in his 1,500 page manifesto. Have you read it? I read it, except for the part about Islam, because I don't have time to read 500 pages of Islamic history.
And discouraged by Nationalist, Xenophobic Right Wingers. Kick out all the foreigners, especially if they are not White/Darker than us. They are sucking up all the social services (not logical at all) and when times are terrible taking the jobs we're suppose to take when times are bad, so we can go back to our preferred jobs when times are good, since we don't want to wash dishes, clean hotels, cook our own meals when we go out or drive taxis....

I don't have time to read such tripe. I find what you post just as entertaining. He has no remorse for what he did, neither does Manson, Slobodan MiloÅ¡ević or any other grand murderer over something as trivial as race, ethic or religion. You guessed it, all Caucasian, sorry

Liberals ENCOURAGE tolerance which is apart of multiculturalism. Are you saying the world would be a much better place if you stayed in your part of the world and I in my own part of the world? Sorry but what makes America envied around the world is not our wealth as many have lead you to believe is that you are not considering anything but American (Unless you're a nationalist bonehead). The New York Public Schools have to print out report cards I think in 19 different languages.

I don't know which is worst; Pretending racism doesn't exist, having your tin foil hat moments or ranting on about how evil White Women are....

I do find it entertaining however.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:All this screaming and jumping-n-down about Sweden is not productive at all.

First if you a Caucasian Man struggling with Caucasian Women, you have f***ing choices and stop BITCHING.

White Men are at the top of the food chain and created this MESS by ALLOWING IT TO HAPPEN.

Now with that said, stop complaining and take your asses to South America where in some countries women are waiting to be dicked down by some blue/green eyed White Man as to lighten up the family biological line.

Go do Asia, White Men are ahead of everybody else but Asian men in family preference.

If you want a White Woman, you know where to go - Eastern Europe.

SO STOP BITCHING already as a Black Man I am tired of this constant complaining. Stop spending money on local bitches, stop spending money on cars, gadgets and other shit you don't need. Get the basics and save money, don't work more jobs, don't work more hours, that's for f***ing fools.

I'll keep saying it, Donate Plasma for CK, if you don't have AIDS or some other disorder, then do it.
this is so true.White dudes do have a lot of options especially if they go over seas.White men have white supremacy on there side when it comes to the choices they have abroad.Most people like to think that there is no racism in places like brasil but i saw through that shit real quick,seeing a lot of brasilian females dating choices.I guess i just got lucky with my brasilian girl.But white men in north east brasil would clean house for sure.
Blacks in brasil just like the blacks in america have been also taught to dislike them selves by the white brasilian population there for you see the same problems with blacks in brasil just like in the black community in the united states.
But even a black man still has better options in brasil or some other country than in the u.s. with out a doubt.
Frankly I am getting tired of the antics of a few posters. I am not sure what they want. I'm not sure THEY even know what they want.

PAN says to go it alone, period.

BAW throws rocks from a glass house.

I have no time to pity the average White Man especially. They have done the majority of Rich Men's dirty work throughout history, you think they would have gotten the memo already that they've been had, but nope. They strive to listen to Tony Robbins and other self-help geeks so they can make millions if you focus enough, f**k enough people over to get there and if you're Jon O'Steen a good Christian...

Black Men do alot of stupid stuff but in the grand scheme of things are no threat to the White Male's dominance in Anglo culture. So I rather carve out my own niche than to continue to fight with people that won't listen to reason.

Amazing married to an Indian woman but still bitching about Western Women as if he's doing a Public Service. In other words, he's doing a job nobody asked him to do and wants to be thanked for it, not from me...
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Well, one guy apparently got sick of feminism and liberalism in the Nordic countries of Europe (Sweden, Denmark, and Norway) and he went and shot dead 80 liberals, mostly youth, from the liberal feminist ruling political party.

His name is Anders Brevik, have you heard of him?
And this is the solution you support, killing everyone who has opinions which you don't like? How mature... *sigh*

First of all, have you ever been to a Nordic country? (BTW, you forgot Finland and Iceland in your list.) If not, why don't you actually go and see things for yourself instead of just amassing a bunch of negative articles on the internet to support the hostile viewpoint which you've already decided on? I notice this trend a lot in the right-wing media: the writers are quite eager to make sweeping, dramatic generalizations about countries which they've never even been to just to emotionally excite the demographic of angry, but often not very educated men who make up their audience.

BAW, you once said that you seriously studied Hinduism. Is this true? If so, what kind of karma do you think you are creating by being angry all the time and supporting violence? I know that you would like to portray yourself as some of kind of savior figure, but if you drag your mind through oceans of negativity in the process, I doubt that the end result will be very good for you or for society.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Truth is with civilisation comes problems with lack of emotion. Yesterday was soccer finals munich vs. chalsea. in this context there was a discussion why soccer is so important for the people. 95 per cent of swedish guy said that it is the only place where they are allowed to show real emotions. culture is not easy. :)