Sweden the definition of a feminist hell hole

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Billy wrote:Truth is with civilisation comes problems with lack of emotion. Yesterday was soccer finals munich vs. chalsea. in this context there was a discussion why soccer is so important for the people. 95 per cent of swedish guy said that it is the only place where they are allowed to show real emotions. culture is not easy. :)
There was also an estimated 2 Million Euros worth of damage in the German finals due to "emotion" and you're on the hook for hooligan behavior.

This is only okay when White People Riot.... When Black People Riot, that's a danger to society....

Sorry I don't make this shit up....
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

When Black People Riot = Capitalism Is Not Working For Them

When White People Riot = Our Sports Team Won (or Lost), Ya!

Examples - http://articles.latimes.com/2012/jan/30 ... d-20120130

http://www.onenewsnow.com/syndicate/use ... eoId=37008

I rest my case
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Phoenix93 wrote:This is a bunch of bullshit. If Sweden was so bad, how come Swedish men don't post on forums like this? The only members I have seen complain about their women have been men from America, Australia, Canada and the UK. I have never seen any man from a country in Scandinavia post online about their women being the worst in the world. I have seen one from France and Germany, but that's all. Don't say Swedish men are too chickenshit to post online or something.

All the men I have talked to about Sweden have all said they have had success and they love the country. White, Latin and black men. I have talked to Swedish women a few years ago and they are different than American women. I actually like Canadian women better than American women. I have told this story countless times about the time I was going to move to Canada in 2006 because I was in love with a Canadian girl. Anyway, the whole "Sweden is a feminized hellhole" is a bunch of crapola.

When Swedish men start making blogs like "Why I hate Swedish women" or "Boycott Swedish Women" or "Swedish Women Suck!" then I will eat a hat. Oh yeah, Swedish women are not the among the worst in the world. American women are the worst and it's not even close. I have talked to women from almost every European country and they are night and day from American women. Every country has their rotten apples, but America seems to have its fair share of rotten apple trees.

P.S. when I say "talking" I also mean on Skype via video chat or on the phone.

P.S.S. Swedish men have a reputation, just like the women, to be ultra attractive. Think of Alexander Skarsgård from HBO's "True Blood" series.
Phoenix93,
dude....I have MANY swedish friends and have spent quite a bit of time in Sweden. Swedish women have gotten what they want. Their men are indifferent to their feelings very much like they are indifferent to strangers in the street. I have seen this with my own eyes many times. Men saying things to their wives that would be considered FAR out of bounds in the west is common in Sweden.

Men will openly flirt with other women, especially young women, in front of their wives. I mean men in their 40s as were my peers. When the wife complains men just say "If you do not accept me as I am or do not like me then just divorce me". Of course, these are successful men and the women stay no matter how they are spoken to.

One time, at my wifes 40th birthday party one of the swedish women threw a fit (they are very emotionally unstable it seems) and she was going to walk home in her high heels. This was not advisable as the footpaths in Dublin have many broken sections. I went and told her husband such that he might go fetch her and sort her out.

His answer was "why would I do that, she is only my wife".

I saw MANY instances of this in Sweden and among my swedish friends. Indeed, ALL my swedish women friends claimed to my wife that I must be really horrible to her in private because I pretended to be so nice in public. When jennifer would tell our swedish women friends that I had never once commented negatively on her weight they would openly dis-believe her as "no man can be so good to his wife".

One of the themes of my divorce has been "no man can be such a good husband so it is ok to screw him over in divorce"...and swedish women are no different to that.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster

Post by ph_visitor »

djfourmoney wrote:When Black People Riot = Capitalism Is Not Working For Them

I rest my case
Your premise is flawed.

Lakers riots of black fans after Lakers won.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Jackal wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:Well, one guy apparently got sick of feminism and liberalism in the Nordic countries of Europe (Sweden, Denmark, and Norway) and he went and shot dead 80 liberals, mostly youth, from the liberal feminist ruling political party.

His name is Anders Brevik, have you heard of him?
And this is the solution you support, killing everyone who has opinions which you don't like? How mature... *sigh*

First of all, have you ever been to a Nordic country? (BTW, you forgot Finland and Iceland in your list.) If not, why don't you actually go and see things for yourself instead of just amassing a bunch of negative articles on the internet to support the hostile viewpoint which you've already decided on? I notice this trend a lot in the right-wing media: the writers are quite eager to make sweeping, dramatic generalizations about countries which they've never even been to just to emotionally excite the demographic of angry, but often not very educated men who make up their audience.

BAW, you once said that you seriously studied Hinduism. Is this true? If so, what kind of karma do you think you are creating by being angry all the time and supporting violence? I know that you would like to portray yourself as some of kind of savior figure, but if you drag your mind through oceans of negativity in the process, I doubt that the end result will be very good for you or for society.
Jackal,
I have worked in Norway, Sweden and Finland. Admittedly Finland only for a short time. John is not supporting mass murder. He is supporting the re-introduction of law. Since the vast majority do not support the re-introduction of law he is pointing out that some men are going to kill a lot of people to make a point. We are keeping a forum on men killing women to make this point.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx

When YOU join in to the process of re-introducing the rule of law then you will STOP supporting the murder of women by angry men who have been criminally victimised with impunity.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

ph_visitor wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:When Black People Riot = Capitalism Is Not Working For Them

I rest my case
Your premise is flawed.

Lakers riots of black fans after Lakers won.
That is fans and if you notice not to point fingers, I've been down there, its actually Latinos doing the majority of stuff down there. But I'm not here to point fingers. My point is, when Whites riot its not a big deal and little police presents until its out of hand and property is damaged. But as I said protesting an economic system that has failed the majority of people, the police is called ahead of time and barriers are set.

My premise is not flawed I live here....

LA Riots resulted in a Federal Trail but didn't stop racial profiling. You moron I get pulled over for being Black more times than I can count.

Watts riots were over oppressive police behavior (again???)

The majority of Blacks do not riot Lakers Championship victories, sorry but my premise is SPOT ON.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Jackal wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:Well, one guy apparently got sick of feminism and liberalism in the Nordic countries of Europe (Sweden, Denmark, and Norway) and he went and shot dead 80 liberals, mostly youth, from the liberal feminist ruling political party.

His name is Anders Brevik, have you heard of him?
And this is the solution you support, killing everyone who has opinions which you don't like? How mature... *sigh*

First of all, have you ever been to a Nordic country? (BTW, you forgot Finland and Iceland in your list.) If not, why don't you actually go and see things for yourself instead of just amassing a bunch of negative articles on the internet to support the hostile viewpoint which you've already decided on? I notice this trend a lot in the right-wing media: the writers are quite eager to make sweeping, dramatic generalizations about countries which they've never even been to just to emotionally excite the demographic of angry, but often not very educated men who make up their audience.

BAW, you once said that you seriously studied Hinduism. Is this true? If so, what kind of karma do you think you are creating by being angry all the time and supporting violence? I know that you would like to portray yourself as some of kind of savior figure, but if you drag your mind through oceans of negativity in the process, I doubt that the end result will be very good for you or for society.
Jackal,
I have worked in Norway, Sweden and Finland. Admittedly Finland only for a short time. John is not supporting mass murder. He is supporting the re-introduction of law. Since the vast majority do not support the re-introduction of law he is pointing out that some men are going to kill a lot of people to make a point. We are keeping a forum on men killing women to make this point.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx

When YOU join in to the process of re-introducing the rule of law then you will STOP supporting the murder of women by angry men who have been criminally victimised with impunity.
I have spent quite a bit of time in Norway and Sweden. As I said the problem MIGHT be some White Men don't know to adjust to a society that is growing increasingly Brown and that some minorities get help before the natives do. This is because to be frank in most Modern economics, White Men often rail against Governments and Taxes. So when decisions are made, guess what services to certain people get cut? They are NOT going to cut Women's Services, that is only a fetish of Right Wing voters, often White and Male; It offends Conservative women voters.

Re-introduce what law? The biggest threat to humanity is BANKING and all it touches which is EVERYTHING. Its not a few extremist Muslims, I personally view crazy White Men more of a threat at any time. They buy guns by the thousands. Since Obama was elected, Gun and Ammo sales exploded here.

I can't believe some people are trying to justify this man murdering over a dozen people in cold blood, blowing up a state building and shows no remorse at all.

Then again this is the internet and this is about as much people are challenged for their out of the mainstream views.

As I said before you and BAW believe the biggest threat to humanity is Women/Feminism. I say the biggest threat to humanity is two fold, Nuclear War (to be fought on your behalf usually) and the banking system itself. What has causes the biggest pain in Europe = Protecting the Banking System from collapse...

Not Islamic Extremism...
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Jackal wrote:
" If so, what kind of karma do you think you are creating by being angry all the time"

Lies. You are basing your entire judgement of me on a few online postings I have written. Real smart move there, player.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Anyway, speaking the truth and being angry are two different things.

If I speak the truth, that is, that the majority of men on here and in the Western world are pathetic mangina pussies, that is simply stating FACTS. There's nothing "angry" about it.

You are projecting YOUR OWN ANGER on to me, because when confronted with the truth, YOU become angry. I am as calm and content as a Hindu cow. Stop projecting your own anger onto me, man.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster

Post by ph_visitor »

djfourmoney wrote:My premise is not flawed I live here....

LA Riots resulted in a Federal Trail but didn't stop racial profiling. You moron I get pulled over for being Black more times than I can count.
I lived in L.A, too. I know what it is like.

How many times a day does someone walk by you and mutter:

"Nigger Nigger Nigger"

Be rational, don't fly off the handle.
Just answer my question.

How many times a day does this happen to you?
How many times a day do a pair of white guys walk by you and you hear them say:

"Black guys. You know, black guys they..."

Answer. How many times a day do you hear that?
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Anyway, speaking the truth and being angry are two different things.

If I speak the truth, that is, that the majority of men on here and in the Western world are pathetic mangina pussies, that is simply stating FACTS. There's nothing "angry" about it.

You are projecting YOUR OWN ANGER on to me, because when confronted with the truth, YOU become angry. I am as calm and content as a Hindu cow. Stop projecting your own anger onto me, man.
I agree. I am sick and tired of people claiming I an "angry" or "hurt" or "upset" or "women hater".

I am so happy I piss myself off some days. My colleagues think I am crazy because I am so happy all the time.

Those who call me these things are lesser men who can not comprehend the level of life that I live at...the same way I could not comprehend my life now if I was confronted with it 4 years ago...my life now was unthinkable 4 years ago when I was still "in the matrix" and being a "family man".

My life now is MUCH better. And what do men say when I talk about my life now? They claim I must somehow be "angry" or "hurt" or "upset" or a "women hater".

Getting divorced FREED me from the obligations of my marriage vows which I intended to keep.

Taking myself out of the system FREED me from the slavery of being subject to legislation.

I am more free than I have ever been. I just need to get my company selling software again to create a revenue stream that is not able to be intercepted by the PTB.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Jackal wrote:
"If so, what kind of karma do you think you are creating by being angry all the time"

Lies. You are basing your entire judgement of me on a few online postings I have written. Real smart move there, player.
Well, this IS just a forum! Lol Yes, all I know about you is what you write here.

But when I've seen you fly off the handle calling other forum members names in other threads it doesn't exactly look like a sign of inner peace and compassion to me...
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote: He was denied a path to justice so he created one of his own.
How was Brevik "denied a path to justice"? The dude sat on his ass and just played the World of Warcraft for a whole year!

http://kotaku.com/5903501/the-life-of-a ... f-warcraft

Maybe he should have stopped being so immature and lazy and just gone to university instead! I don't think he even tried to get involved with politics or do any type of non-violent activism in real-life. Real adults have to compromise and work hard toward their goals over many years and can't just go off on rampages like toddlers everytime their demands aren't met all while pretending that they are heroes of mythical stature!

I also read that Brevik wanted to "preserve European Christendom."

I always find it funny how white supremicist types call themselves "Christian." Jesus' skin was most likely tan, if not darker. All these white supremacists who cherish their myth of a Germanic-looking Jesus might very well have beat up the historical Jesus for not being white if they had ever met him!
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Jackal wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote: He was denied a path to justice so he created one of his own.
How was Brevik "denied a path to justice"? The dude sat on his ass and just played the World of Warcraft for a whole year!

http://kotaku.com/5903501/the-life-of-a ... f-warcraft

Maybe he should have stopped being so immature and lazy and just gone to university instead! I don't think he even tried to get involved with politics or do any type of non-violent activism in real-life. Real adults have to compromise and work hard toward their goals over many years and can't just go off on rampages like toddlers everytime their demands aren't met all while pretending that they are heroes of mythical stature!

I also read that Brevik wanted to "preserve European Christendom."

I always find it funny how white supremicist types call themselves "Christian." Jesus' skin was most likely tan, if not darker. All these white supremacists who cherish their myth of a Germanic-looking Jesus might very well have beat up the historical Jesus for not being white if they had ever met him!
The ones that crack me up are the skinheads (or whatever you call those degenerate f***s these days) who hate Jews. Jesus himself was not only a Jew, he was their king! Is this irony? I believe so!