Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Sweden the definition of a feminist hell hole

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: Sweden the definition of a feminist hell hole

Postby Eric » May 29th, 2017, 8:57 pm

The whole forum is caustic, its much more caustic because you're stewing around in other's jaded, hateful opinions and absorb them by reading them.
Its a terrible idea, forums...with a good intent. You read so much crap from many different people's personal pathologies and then, can think that's normal, after awhile.
It sucks and isn't good for your health. I try to skim and not read forums for that matter alone. Its probably a good idea to exercise caution.
Its probably a better idea never to come here at all.

I was always greatly disturbed by forums, and social media to an extent. Its not good for your psychology, or wise. Internet causes mental illness.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Re: wages in sweden

Postby Nailer » June 22nd, 2017, 7:24 am

targetguy wrote:8) what i saw on a 60 minute news documentary was that in sweden if you make 25per hour you are taxed on over half ofthat and the employees share is less then half. We are taxed in the us but nothing to that extreme. it seems the half that are not working and living pretty good on the ones who are working with that kind of system.

US federal + state taxes is around 45-50%. In return you get nothing.
Coming back to life.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Re:

Postby Nomad » June 28th, 2017, 9:52 am

Billy wrote:No capitalist slavery

That sounds like a contradiction. No one forces you to work for corporations and your free enough to start your own business. Capitalism isn't perfect, but it DOES give people the best shot they have compared to all the other systems.
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Postby Nomad » June 28th, 2017, 9:55 am

Eric wrote:The whole forum is caustic, its much more caustic because you're stewing around in other's jaded, hateful opinions and absorb them by reading them.
Its a terrible idea, forums...with a good intent. You read so much crap from many different people's personal pathologies and then, can think that's normal, after awhile.
It sucks and isn't good for your health. I try to skim and not read forums for that matter alone. Its probably a good idea to exercise caution.
Its probably a better idea never to come here at all.

I was always greatly disturbed by forums, and social media to an extent. Its not good for your psychology, or wise. Internet causes mental illness.

I quit for about a year and came back, (only for today), because I was bored and wanted to write some positive things.

I noticed the same thing. All the negativity in this forum is quite amazing of the human condition. People who refuse to try because life is just too bad for them. But in reality, they are only convincing themselves not to try.

I don't really care though. After i'm done here, i'm going to go jog a trail in the warm summer sun, then do the dishs, and hop back on the computer and do some programming. Today is going to be a good day. But if I sat here and stewed about how I shouldn't do anything because were all screwed, well.. yeah, life would suck if thats all I ever thought about or did.
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » July 31st, 2017, 11:37 pm

No wonder why Sweden is going down the toilet! :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby tom » August 2nd, 2017, 4:27 pm

Its worse than I thought, what so striking is the speed with which this is happening,

tom
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions