Celebrity Dave Chappelle speaks truth about America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Celebrity Dave Chappelle speaks truth about America

Post by ssjparris »

This is so powerful and so true. this relates to what we all feel today about america on this forum. and why he left to live in africa. they treated him well there. and people here in america called him all sorts of names and labeling him " crack addict " and so forth you have to watch this.

this was like a messege to me. letting me know its NOT me that is the problem its the sick society of america that is the problem.

watch it now

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I respect his beliefs but suddenly he becomes Mr. Integrity and individual ethics after pursuing and succeeding in his Hollywood dream? That sounds rather pretentious to me. It seems he did follow through with his beliefs and dropped out of Hollywood for years.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Repatriate wrote:I respect his beliefs but suddenly he becomes Mr. Integrity and individual ethics after pursuing and succeeding in his Hollywood dream? That sounds rather pretentious to me. It seems he did follow through with his beliefs and dropped out of Hollywood for years.
You have to understand. The Illuminati tried to initiate him by getting him to try to wear dresses in the "what would have been" Season III Chappelle Show like other Black men have done: Tyler Perry, Ving Rhames (suspect ass gay-loving roles).

Rather than going out like that, he bailed.

There's nothing pretentious about avoiding illuminati initiation. They already got a lot....they got Rihanna's ass among plenty of others.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

E_Irizarry wrote:
Repatriate wrote:I respect his beliefs but suddenly he becomes Mr. Integrity and individual ethics after pursuing and succeeding in his Hollywood dream? That sounds rather pretentious to me. It seems he did follow through with his beliefs and dropped out of Hollywood for years.
You have to understand. The Illuminati tried to initiate him by getting him to try to wear dresses in the "what would have been" Season III Chappelle Show like other Black men have done: Tyler Perry, Ving Rhames (suspect ass gay-loving roles).

Rather than going out like that, he bailed.

There's nothing pretentious about avoiding illuminati initiation. They already got a lot....they got Rihanna's ass among plenty of others.
this is correct 100% agreed. he left because the illuminati are crazy. he was hinting to the control of the illuminati has on the music industry and its celebrities he speaks truth about leaving america. and how people treat him in africa compared to america. i 100% agree with him on this point.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Off the top of my head:
-Patrick Swayze played a drag queen with Wesley Snipes
-Schwarzenegger played a pregnant women

They're always finding ways to mind-rape the audience. They especially like to degrade black people. How many "black" comedies have you seen that have some toilet scene? And because life imitates art, it's a way to dumb down society and turn people to animalistic behavior. It's gotten so bad that some black vloggers on youtube film "from the shitter." Look at "Friday after Next" for example, you literally lose brain-cells watching such rubbish. The other two "Friday" films seem intelligent by comparison.

They're all male prostitutes in Hollywood. I think the "illuminati" initiation is taking a dick up the ass.