Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Anyone else got kicked off of AWS or Ghost Nation?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Anyone else got kicked off of AWS or Ghost Nation?

Postby miss_conduct » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:54 am

I thought I had a good rapport with the board, then one day the administrator deletes all my posts and suddenly I am unable to log in.

Winston I know this may have happened to you. Anyone else had this happen?

The administrator claimed my posts were too "contradictory"

miss_conduct
Be good, or be good at it.
miss_conduct
Freshman Poster

americanwomensuck.com

Postby odbo » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:01 am

A lot of members on here got banned from there :lol:

The owner especially dislikes Winston for being a degenerate as you can see on this thread:
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... sc&start=0
odbo
Veteran Poster

Postby tom » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:51 am

That forum was a spinoff of NiceGuy's American Women Suck Page who it seem had some kind of beef with that forum so he started his own. I joined it and was one of the first members but the forum over time it got very strange and I stopped posting. I was traveling in Eastern Europe at the time and that was how I found it maybe trough the NiceGuy forum. I accidentally discovered how leaving the USA drastically changed women's behavior.
tom
Freshman Poster

Ghostnation/AWS

Postby In2dadark » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:28 am

I stopped checking in there as well. They've gone over the edge on the racist stuff. Also seems every time I'd check in the anger just kept building. I'm not happy w/ westernized females either ..but.. I'd like to think most people know how to self modulate their feelings & stay in reality. Why get so angry, just do something about it if they're that serious.
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Re: americanwomensuck.com

Postby pete98146 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:36 am

odbo wrote:A lot of members on here got banned from there :lol:

The owner especially dislikes Winston for being a degenerate as you can see on this thread:
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... sc&start=0

I used to post there but left soon after the guy made an example to Winston. Always thought the founder of AWS was a bit rigid.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Postby Ranma » Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:20 am

Last edited by Ranma on Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ranma
Freshman Poster

Postby ladislav » Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:29 am

I was " in charge" of the travel/emigration section but he suddenly closed it down and erased it. He used to do that without the courtesy of letting me now quite often. And then the whole thing just continued along the lines of venting, rebuking etc. I was more interested in solutions and travel so I jumped ship.
I have nothing against AWS- they have a mission but I am a solution oriented person and I can't forever wallow in negativity.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions