Winston, How is your son?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Angel
Freshman Poster

Re: Re:

Post by Angel »

Winston wrote:
kingjoe60 wrote:winston lets see some pictures of this child and philippine mother . i think everyone would like to see some evidence for the story. I dont believe this story you have a child. In my view i dont think its your child.my evidence have you had dna test, all women will sleep around she just wants your money to support the child and the facts show that 1 in 10 off spring are brought up by there not biological father I think maybe this your case winston
You should not say such things without valid evidence or cause. Everyone here who has met them are not suspicious. Here are links to photos of my son and his mother.

http://www.happierabroad.com/Angelo_Winston.htm
viewtopic.php?t=3342
viewtopic.php?t=20051
Really??? Is that what you think?? How much you wanna bet??? We can prove that when we do the DNA tests! You better watch your mouth!!! I hate people like you!!!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Winston, How is your son?

Post by Moretorque »

Who could hate Mr. Wu :evil: , his contributions to mankind will be celebrated for thousands and thouands of years to come.
Time to Hide!
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Curious to know what is the long term plan with your son? I mean I know you don't want to be a day to day dad but it seems like you still want some sort of relationship with your son and because of this you will be connected to Dianne in some way too. How do your parents feel?

I mean if I did this my parents would flip out...I have way too old fashion parents.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

chanta76 wrote:Curious to know what is the long term plan with your son? I mean I know you don't want to be a day to day dad but it seems like you still want some sort of relationship with your son and because of this you will be connected to Dianne in some way too. How do your parents feel?

I mean if I did this my parents would flip out...I have way too old fashion parents.
I told you long ago, i dont have plans, neither long term nor short term. Whats the point of making plans when nothing hardly ever goes according to plan? I live day by day. I only plan things for the day or for the next few days sometimes too. My parents are old fashioned too, but what can they do? Its not like they can find me a great wife.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston,

Kind of surprise by your statement about your parents can't find you a great wife. I mean I know that for some Asian families the parents tries to introduce their son or daughters to someone but your a maverick. I mean this in a nice way. A traditional Chinese family may not accept your life style for their daughter so it's possible your parents cannot do any type of introduction because your too out there.

I understand plans don't always work and granted the life style you live seems unstable at best but still don't you want the best for your child? I mean I understand if you can't take care of yourself you can't take care of someone else. If that is your situation..than how are you going to get married in the future?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

James, just put a cap in their a$$'s and be done with it. :roll:
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

chanta76 wrote:Winston,

Kind of surprise by your statement about your parents can't find you a great wife. I mean I know that for some Asian families the parents tries to introduce their son or daughters to someone but your a maverick. I mean this in a nice way. A traditional Chinese family may not accept your life style for their daughter so it's possible your parents cannot do any type of introduction because your too out there.

I understand plans don't always work and granted the life style you live seems unstable at best but still don't you want the best for your child? I mean I understand if you can't take care of yourself you can't take care of someone else. If that is your situation..than how are you going to get married in the future?
Im talking about when i was in my 20s, before i came a maverick. I was a conformist before you know. I even wanted to join the US navy. Even back then i wasnt introduced to any quality girls. And the ones i met everyday wanted me to mind my own business. Everyone wants to be left alone in the US and now in Taiwan too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

How is mini-Winston (Angelo) doing now?
Miss these guys.

viewtopic.php?t=20051
Falcon wrote:
Angelo (left), Dianne (center), and Dwayne (right). Doesn't Angelo's pose and facial expression look so much like Winston's? Haha. He really is a "Mini-Winston."

Dianne's cooking

Homework time for Angelo Wu

More of Dianne's relatives

Angelo proudly browsing his daddy's website

Angelo's self-portrait

Proud mother

HappierAbroad office, Philippines branch

Jeepney ride on the hot, dusty roads of Pampanga Province

They all miss you so much Winston. Please come back soon! :D
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

chanta76 wrote:Winston,

My parents and relatives won't find me one either, even if I were a conformist. I doubt Winston's parents would do it even if Winston were a conformist. It's only if you have a conservative, well-connected family in Taiwan. Modern Taiwan is no longer like India.

Chanta, you are now married to a Korean woman. How did you meet her? Did your parents or family help you find her?
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

Winston, I do wish you would do your best with Angelo. I don't think you can empathize, having had two parents consistently growing up. For me my life went insanely downhill fast after my parents divorced. Even though my parents were dysfunctional as hell, and their relationship bad, it was still better with two parents and a father in my life, even if imperfectly. My quality of life more or less went from "sometimes things are bad, but things are still mostly OK" to literally hating existence continually.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

How much of an advantage does a child need ? He's already equipped with the finest bloodline on the planet for making his way in this world.

Geez, give me as break....... :roll: please
Time to Hide!