Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Winston, How is your son?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Re:

Postby Angel » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:58 am

Winston wrote:
kingjoe60 wrote:winston lets see some pictures of this child and philippine mother . i think everyone would like to see some evidence for the story. I dont believe this story you have a child. In my view i dont think its your child.my evidence have you had dna test, all women will sleep around she just wants your money to support the child and the facts show that 1 in 10 off spring are brought up by there not biological father I think maybe this your case winston

You should not say such things without valid evidence or cause. Everyone here who has met them are not suspicious. Here are links to photos of my son and his mother.

http://www.happierabroad.com/Angelo_Winston.htm
viewtopic.php?t=3342
viewtopic.php?t=20051

Really??? Is that what you think?? How much you wanna bet??? We can prove that when we do the DNA tests! You better watch your mouth!!! I hate people like you!!!
Angel
Freshman Poster

Re: Winston, How is your son?

Postby Moretorque » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:34 pm

Who could hate Mr. Wu :evil: , his contributions to mankind will be celebrated for thousands and thouands of years to come.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby chanta76 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:34 pm

Curious to know what is the long term plan with your son? I mean I know you don't want to be a day to day dad but it seems like you still want some sort of relationship with your son and because of this you will be connected to Dianne in some way too. How do your parents feel?

I mean if I did this my parents would flip out...I have way too old fashion parents.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:07 pm

chanta76 wrote:Curious to know what is the long term plan with your son? I mean I know you don't want to be a day to day dad but it seems like you still want some sort of relationship with your son and because of this you will be connected to Dianne in some way too. How do your parents feel?

I mean if I did this my parents would flip out...I have way too old fashion parents.

I told you long ago, i dont have plans, neither long term nor short term. Whats the point of making plans when nothing hardly ever goes according to plan? I live day by day. I only plan things for the day or for the next few days sometimes too. My parents are old fashioned too, but what can they do? Its not like they can find me a great wife.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby chanta76 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:33 pm

Winston,

Kind of surprise by your statement about your parents can't find you a great wife. I mean I know that for some Asian families the parents tries to introduce their son or daughters to someone but your a maverick. I mean this in a nice way. A traditional Chinese family may not accept your life style for their daughter so it's possible your parents cannot do any type of introduction because your too out there.

I understand plans don't always work and granted the life style you live seems unstable at best but still don't you want the best for your child? I mean I understand if you can't take care of yourself you can't take care of someone else. If that is your situation..than how are you going to get married in the future?
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby Moretorque » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:24 am

James, just put a cap in their a$$'s and be done with it. :roll:
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:33 am

chanta76 wrote:Winston,

Kind of surprise by your statement about your parents can't find you a great wife. I mean I know that for some Asian families the parents tries to introduce their son or daughters to someone but your a maverick. I mean this in a nice way. A traditional Chinese family may not accept your life style for their daughter so it's possible your parents cannot do any type of introduction because your too out there.

I understand plans don't always work and granted the life style you live seems unstable at best but still don't you want the best for your child? I mean I understand if you can't take care of yourself you can't take care of someone else. If that is your situation..than how are you going to get married in the future?

Im talking about when i was in my 20s, before i came a maverick. I was a conformist before you know. I even wanted to join the US navy. Even back then i wasnt introduced to any quality girls. And the ones i met everyday wanted me to mind my own business. Everyone wants to be left alone in the US and now in Taiwan too.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General Discussions