Clubs and Bars -- Drugged Hamsters

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

So Mr. Arab did you come to a conclusion?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

hillsboro
Freshman Poster

Post by hillsboro »

no offense... but i was raised to never trust a man who does not drink. anyway ahab or arab.. i drink bec i can handle it.. bec im a man and i love to pound six san mig lights every night if i am just sitting home.. it makes everything better.. who can put up with any woman, asian or not, completely sober.. 24/7?? not me... lol
lookin4happiness
Freshman Poster

Post by lookin4happiness »

hillsboro.. those are some truly retarded morals I have to say..DOn't trust a man who doesn't drink? How ludicrous!
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Don't trust a man who doesn't drink... wise words IMO

Now someone who is excessively drinking... they're retarded. I like to drink, but I don't see the appeal in heavily intoxicating yourself. The only benefit is increased mental freedom(hence the term "liquid courage"), no other positives. That freedom comes at a high price though.

I take that back, I DO see the appeal in taking advantage of drunk women. XD
hillsboro
Freshman Poster

Post by hillsboro »

your the one whos the reat reat if you didnt see the humor in that... hap
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

This is one thing about this culture that disgusts me! Drinking and getting drunk, or in American terms getting wasted, equals having a good time. It's a form of entertainment which in my opinion just reveals how shallow and robotic most Americans are. I can't stand this country!